Kolar on Boyles
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#1 Aug 2, 2012
7 am to 9 am Denver time. Podcast available.

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#2 Aug 2, 2012

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#3 Aug 2, 2012
And I'll spare you the effort. It's all about buy my book.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#4 Aug 2, 2012
BrotherMoon wrote:
And I'll spare you the effort. It's all about buy my book.
That isn't necessarily a bad thing BM.
Nobody writes a book and gives it all away on TV

He wrote the book, will donate the profits and if people are as interested as they say they are, they'll buy the book

If not, they will settle for the tidbits that are posted and then argue about it.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#5 Aug 2, 2012
I figured, of all the people, you would be positively giddy to get a copy of this book and to have the answers finally to so many unanswered case questions, scenarios, and of course - the red herrings too. I am curious as to why you are acting so uncharacteristically.
BrotherMoon wrote:
And I'll spare you the effort. It's all about buy my book.

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#6 Aug 2, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
I figured, of all the people, you would be positively giddy to get a copy of this book and to have the answers finally to so many unanswered case questions, scenarios, and of course - the red herrings too. I am curious as to why you are acting so uncharacteristically. <quoted text>
I'm not. I acting typically childish.

I had been checking the Denver Public Libary site every day, several times a day to see if their copies had arrived. Sure enough I get in late and I am now number five on the wait list with only three copies purchased. I might check B&N and spend my 20% off coupon but I hate to spend money on a book I am going to debunk. That is tedious and I have so many other chores to avoid as well.

I already know the DNA is irrelevant and Lacy is a progressive robot. As I have said so many times the only relevant question is who did what between John and Patsy and I knew from the get go that Kolar was going to be an accident/cover-up theorist.

I should and will eventually get my BBQ sauce encrusted fingers on a copy to glean what I can but that is so, so much a grown up thing to do. It is much easier to whine and moan isn't it?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Thanks so much for this info Brother Moon! I'll for sure listen to the podcast.

I've had the book since last Friday, and waited for a time I could read it straight through, like I know I WANT to do. But I don't have that time, so I'm starting tonight and go as I can. I'll post updates on the book thread.

Since: Sep 11

Alberton, South Africa

#8 Aug 3, 2012
It's no surprise that this Kolar person would appear on the Peter Boyles show. Between Boyles and Tricia Griffith, he found the perfect advertising mediums for his RDI book.

He started his career in law enforcement with the BPD (it shows) moved away from Boulder, returned in 2004 and worked on the JBR case for only around eight months in 2005.

What I would like to know is why HE was made privy to and "permitted" to publish all this sensational new "evidence" never mentioned by ANYONE before, not even Steve Thomas. If this "evidence" existed, it seems really strange to me that ST did not write about it in HIS book.

I had never seen a photo of Peter Boyles before. I can see now why he's a RADIO broadcaster, lol!

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Thanks for dropping by JUST to be rude.

How about discussing the case and leaving off the personal attacks?
Lynette 22 wrote:
It's no surprise that this Kolar person would appear on the Peter Boyles show. Between Boyles and Tricia Griffith, he found the perfect advertising mediums for his RDI book.
He started his career in law enforcement with the BPD (it shows) moved away from Boulder, returned in 2004 and worked on the JBR case for only around eight months in 2005.
What I would like to know is why HE was made privy to and "permitted" to publish all this sensational new "evidence" never mentioned by ANYONE before, not even Steve Thomas. If this "evidence" existed, it seems really strange to me that ST did not write about it in HIS book.
I had never seen a photo of Peter Boyles before. I can see now why he's a RADIO broadcaster, lol!

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Lynette 22 wrote:
.....I had never seen a photo of Peter Boyles before. I can see now why he's a RADIO broadcaster, lol!
How mature and appropriate. What a great role model for your kids! At least we don't expect much more

Since: Sep 11

Alberton, South Africa

#11 Aug 3, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
Thanks for dropping by JUST to be rude.
How about discussing the case and leaving off the personal attacks?<quoted text>
Not rude, just honest. He must surely be one of the ugliest men I've ever seen, lol! What a mug, poor guy!

You're welcome!

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#12 Aug 3, 2012
And that is applicable how?
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text>Not rude, just honest. He must surely be one of the ugliest men I've ever seen, lol! What a mug, poor guy!
You're welcome!

Since: Sep 11

Alberton, South Africa

#13 Aug 3, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
And that is applicable how?
<quoted text>
Well, it could explain Peter Boyles' acid tongue. Perhaps he feels the need to hurt others because life dealt him a cruel blow.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#14 Aug 3, 2012
What explains your acid tongue?

It is YOUR opinion he is ugly, not his opinion, and surely not the opinion of everyone in the world!

Face it, you were just trying to be mean with no basis for what you said. You can't attack the facts intelligently, so you will attack the person's looks. Speaks volumes ;)
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, it could explain Peter Boyles' acid tongue. Perhaps he feels the need to hurt others because life dealt him a cruel blow.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#15 Aug 3, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
What explains your acid tongue?
It is YOUR opinion he is ugly, not his opinion, and surely not the opinion of everyone in the world!
Face it, you were just trying to be mean with no basis for what you said. You can't attack the facts intelligently, so you will attack the person's looks. Speaks volumes ;)
<quoted text>
Looks like somebody ran out of facts to dispute. Or perhaps a look in the mirror this morning created the projection that is displayed today.

It's very common that homely people critique other people as homely

Well, one mystery solved LOL

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#16 Aug 3, 2012
That must be it - projection can be all consuming.
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like somebody ran out of facts to dispute. Or perhaps a look in the mirror this morning created the projection that is displayed today.
It's very common that homely people critique other people as homely
Well, one mystery solved LOL

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Be careful. the humorous you is showing! Thanks for the response though ;)

You really may want your own copy because there is so much in here that has not previously been verified - totally separate from whatever someone's theory is.
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. I acting typically childish.
I had been checking the Denver Public Libary site every day, several times a day to see if their copies had arrived. Sure enough I get in late and I am now number five on the wait list with only three copies purchased. I might check B&N and spend my 20% off coupon but I hate to spend money on a book I am going to debunk. That is tedious and I have so many other chores to avoid as well.
I already know the DNA is irrelevant and Lacy is a progressive robot. As I have said so many times the only relevant question is who did what between John and Patsy and I knew from the get go that Kolar was going to be an accident/cover-up theorist.
I should and will eventually get my BBQ sauce encrusted fingers on a copy to glean what I can but that is so, so much a grown up thing to do. It is much easier to whine and moan isn't it?

Ole South

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#18 Aug 3, 2012
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I should and will eventually get my BBQ sauce encrusted fingers on a copy to glean what I can but that is so, so much a grown up thing to do. It is much easier to whine and moan isn't it?
BM, I suggest that you try not to smear the pages with your BBQ sauce encrusted fingers since it's possible you might can get a dollar or two of your money back on it at a yard sale. Or even donate it to a library or some other "cause" and reap the benefits as a charitable donation on your income tax!

Ole South

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#19 Aug 3, 2012
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, it could explain Peter Boyles' acid tongue. Perhaps he feels the need to hurt others because life dealt him a cruel blow.
Lynette, perhaps you've hit upon the reason so many commediennes have such sharp tongues and derive most of their humor from cutting down others and making crude and cruel remarks concerning others' personal characteristics and traits.

When you get right down to it, do you know of ANY commedienne who is even somewhat pleasant in the looks department?

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#20 Aug 3, 2012
Here is a start:

Ellen Degeneres
Sarah Silverman
Lucille Ball
Carole Burnett
Amy Poehler
Tina Fey
Ellie Kemper
Vicki Lawrence

And none of them are fat!
Ole South wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get right down to it, do you know of ANY commedienne who is even somewhat pleasant in the looks department?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name of friend who cut ties with Patsy Ramsey 2 hr robert 9
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 2 hr Stoned luck aka l... 13
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 2 hr Stoned luck aka l... 209
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 3 hr robert 98
The Pineapple Digestion Timeline (Aug '09) 7 hr M-Vac 765
Dr Phils credibility 9 hr gotgum 11
Long List of Red Herrings in the JBR case (Jan '16) 10 hr Sheriff Wydell 103
More from around the web