Families speak about the meeting with LE/OCCK

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Victims' Families Speak Out

Google this, it comes right up, videos and all.
Found it a good/real site.......thanks.
So, if you're BANNED from a certain site, this one shows the way.........
just GOOGLE it.

Last Update: 7:39 pm

OAKLAND CO. CHILD KILLER CASE: Past Theories and Your Theories
Dave LewAllen Speaks to Relatives of Victims of the Oakland Co. Child Killer, Pt. 1
Dave LewAllen Speaks With Relatives of Victims of the Oakland Co. Child Killer, Pt.2
Barry King Statement on Investigation
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Dec 4, 2009
OK !!!!!!!!!!
Look at Chris Busch ???
The mutton sideburns as described in the People article from back then !!
WTF !!!!!!!!!!

This is ready to be solved. The families were lied to and they're kicking certain asses !!
Good !!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story/Victims-...
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Dec 4, 2009
Yes, it's worth it to post on two threads even if they do get removed. I'll re-post.
Why ?????
Because too many people have been lying !!
Those still attached to "her" tits, need to ween off.
You talk with cops, family, important people ??
Then why would you believe for a second these kids weren't raped ??
Back when the FBI was looking at Carl and Gina Busch it was said they were sexually tortured !!
Tim's dad said it !! Kris's sister confirmed it !
I told many about Gina Busch -- hoping they'd look ?? Way before it was on another site ??
I gave the other site all the Busch names and addresses !!
Am I happy ??? Hell no. I was right about the rapes and happy now ??
Double the hell no !! That's terrible !! I would have rather heard I was wrong !!
Did I win anything here tonight ???
NO !! I lost ! The kids were raped and I didn't want to hear that even though I knew it was true ! This is all so sad. Watch the interviews.
Helen ?? Shove John up your --- toothbrush holder after death.......
Ya, I'm angry.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Dec 4, 2009
I'm calm now.
So, when you get ready to come here and say how terrible I am by being happy about something, and you turn my words around, I'll be ready.
1. Um, I'm happy to be right about one thing in the case ?
Nope, sad, but it does point to some big time liars.
2. Um, It's a contest between Helen and the doggpack ?? Nope. The pack has been back for a long time. Why try to compete with Helen anyway ? Why ? For what ? I thought she wanted it solved ?
Justice for the families ?
3. Helen, maybe she'll twist my words around to look like I said something bad here, tell the families, and then tell me how hurt they are ??
No. Because I am VERY SAD at hearing this from Tim's dad. Sad that LE has failed them all.
Someone knew......knew the truth. I suspect a few did.
4. Again, to the posters who posted nothing but nasty things about me ........well........
5. Again, I have won nothing. This is sad.
Just listening to Tim's dad talk about the terrible things Tim went through. He can hardly speak.
6. All four kids lost, their families, friends, people who tried to solve this for years ??
It could have been solved years ago. LE messed up.
God bless Mr. Coffey and Cory Williams.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Dec 4, 2009
Calm........
night.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Dec 4, 2009
I wonder if this thread will be removed by tomorrow ??$19.95
I vented.........I'm calm now.
Helen Dagner

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Dec 5, 2009
Terri it is this venting of yours that is so up setting...and tells us nothing about the case-only gives us a clearer picture of you..I don't care how many times you say it...you can not make your words true..The bottom line is you just do not know any of the true facts of this case..you have spread alot of lies..and made up a lot of "facts" and your constant tossing out Corys name-He doesn't appriciate it..he has absolutly NO connection to you..Nor does any police from any Dept who is involved in this case-If you were in the loop-you wouldn't be posting the junk that you do...It is absolutly all fabericated-Now I know you don't like to hear me say that..but you have done so much damage-you have been at this for 5 years now-and you don't get it yet-There is no connection between you and I-I could go on for pages-but you view your self in a differant light...so you will never get it-Do you honestly belive-that anyone puts any value on what you have to say concerning the Occk cases? You just rattle on and on-conterdicting your self over and over and over-What is up with that gal?
koldkase

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Dec 5, 2009
WHY is this thread on THIS forum?

Don't you think it's about time you gave JonBenet some respect and quit piggybacking on her murder?

This is the JONBENET case discussion forum.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Dec 5, 2009
Helen Dagner wrote:
Terri it is this venting of yours that is so up setting...and tells us nothing about the case-only gives us a clearer picture of you..I don't care how many times you say it...you can not make your words true..The bottom line is you just do not know any of the true facts of this case..you have spread alot of lies..and made up a lot of "facts" and your constant tossing out Corys name-He doesn't appriciate it..he has absolutly NO connection to you..Nor does any police from any Dept who is involved in this case-If you were in the loop-you wouldn't be posting the junk that you do...It is absolutly all fabericated-Now I know you don't like to hear me say that..but you have done so much damage-you have been at this for 5 years now-and you don't get it yet-There is no connection between you and I-I could go on for pages-but you view your self in a differant light...so you will never get it-Do you honestly belive-that anyone puts any value on what you have to say concerning the Occk cases? You just rattle on and on-conterdicting your self over and over and over-What is up with that gal?
Not worth a reply, but funny.......
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Dec 5, 2009
koldkase wrote:
WHY is this thread on THIS forum?
Don't you think it's about time you gave JonBenet some respect and quit piggybacking on her murder?
This is the JONBENET case discussion forum.
Well, Jeff McDonald is here too.....
Pay Topix, pull the thread down ?
Fine by me ....
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Dec 5, 2009
Helen Dagner wrote:
Terri it is this venting of yours that is so up setting...and tells us nothing about the case-only gives us a clearer picture of you..I don't care how many times you say it...you can not make your words true..The bottom line is you just do not know any of the true facts of this case..you have spread alot of lies..and made up a lot of "facts" and your constant tossing out Corys name-He doesn't appriciate it..he has absolutly NO connection to you..Nor does any police from any Dept who is involved in this case-If you were in the loop-you wouldn't be posting the junk that you do...It is absolutly all fabericated-Now I know you don't like to hear me say that..but you have done so much damage-you have been at this for 5 years now-and you don't get it yet-There is no connection between you and I-I could go on for pages-but you view your self in a differant light...so you will never get it-Do you honestly belive-that anyone puts any value on what you have to say concerning the Occk cases? You just rattle on and on-conterdicting your self over and over and over-What is up with that gal?
In the Loop ?? Fruit loop site of your's ??
No thanks.......
I do talk to Cory. And I don't have to post my picture all over the occk task room walls with my picture to get them mad enough to confront me ?? Like you do ??
Where's the records they were going to get for you a few months ago ?
YOU aren't in this case. You weren't even here !! Still aren't !
The John story is nuts. 9 months my ass.......
YOU'RE making it about you and your site. It's not.
It's about the kids !!!!!!!!!!
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Dec 5, 2009
I know why your here going wacko right now ??
Making up more stories and lies ??
This is it !! It's about to be solved !!
You're outta here !!
No more site ?
I want it solved rather or not I was ever involved at any time. By who ever did it !! Maybe John will sit with these monsters in the end ?? Great !!
Helen Dagner

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 5, 2009
G-Terri-I can look back and see all your post telling us the case was solved..you do remember those right..and Terri I know first hand-that you do not talk to Cory...He learned his lesson-the time he called you back..and you taped his voice -so you could prove to the world that a cop had called you...lol...Cory says NO he is NOT talking to you..and only did for two min.So time for you to start another fabrication...you have been busted on this one!
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Dec 5, 2009
Helen Dagner wrote:
G-Terri-I can look back and see all your post telling us the case was solved..you do remember those right..and Terri I know first hand-that you do not talk to Cory...He learned his lesson-the time he called you back..and you taped his voice -so you could prove to the world that a cop had called you...lol...Cory says NO he is NOT talking to you..and only did for two min.So time for you to start another fabrication...you have been busted on this one!
Not worth reply......sorry. Hear say bullshit.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#16 Dec 5, 2009
You know, I don't want to go back and forth with you over and over.........you're not worth my time.
Can't you be happy that this is moving along ???
Solved ? I was told Lamborgine was involved. Still believe he is. It is solved ?? The families are just now truley understanding that "people" knew long ago who hurt these kids.
I recorded Cory ? Who did I play it for ?
You're the one bragging about tapes ?
Really, I'm done. Go to bed ??
No one could care less if we go back and forth at each other all night ??
This is helping nothing.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Dec 5, 2009
FELT LIKE SENDING IT HERE TOO.......
Night...


I knew you wouldn't leave it be......
posting on the family meeting thread.....
Grow up, be happy that this is going on ........
Go to bed or at least your own site ?

"No bashing.
I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone, Helen ?? Can you do it ?? If you really care about this ?? Just let people talk ?? Can you ??
I won't even bring you up, how's that ?"

Ya, I knew better.....
I'm going to bed. Get the last words in if it's important to you.
You can't upset me Helen. Nothing you say or do can.
Helen Dagner

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 Dec 6, 2009
Terri another one of your fabercation -is that it cost 19.95 to have a thread deleted from Topix...You remember the thread you put up a few weeks ago-that no one even got to see-bashing me-well I got that wiped out with one email to the staff...but you know -I have had so many of your sites deleted all over the Internet...all you have to do-is send the people in charge the facts-ask them to read the thread-and when they see what a NUT you are-bingo!...your gone!--So why haven't I had this one deleted...because I think It shows your ignorance-so people can read your thoughts and know what your all about-you trash talking B----
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Dec 6, 2009
Helen Dagner wrote:
Terri another one of your fabercation -is that it cost 19.95 to have a thread deleted from Topix...You remember the thread you put up a few weeks ago-that no one even got to see-bashing me-well I got that wiped out with one email to the staff...but you know -I have had so many of your sites deleted all over the Internet...all you have to do-is send the people in charge the facts-ask them to read the thread-and when they see what a NUT you are-bingo!...your gone!--So why haven't I had this one deleted...because I think It shows your ignorance-so people can read your thoughts and know what your all about-you trash talking B----
?? LMAO ??? NWR..........
flipover

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Dec 18, 2009
Helen Dagner wrote:
Terri it is this venting of yours that is so up setting...and tells us nothing about the case-only gives us a clearer picture of you..I don't care how many times you say it...you can not make your words true..The bottom line is you just do not know any of the true facts of this case..you have spread alot of lies..and made up a lot of "facts" and your constant tossing out Corys name-He doesn't appriciate it..he has absolutly NO connection to you..Nor does any police from any Dept who is involved in this case-If you were in the loop-you wouldn't be posting the junk that you do...It is absolutly all fabericated-Now I know you don't like to hear me say that..but you have done so much damage-you have been at this for 5 years now-and you don't get it yet-There is no connection between you and I-I could go on for pages-but you view your self in a differant light...so you will never get it-Do you honestly belive-that anyone puts any value on what you have to say concerning the Occk cases? You just rattle on and on-conterdicting your self over and over and over-What is up with that gal?
Helen ? Did you give those never brought up before tapes to the police ?? At least a copy ? A transcript ? Gave to Todd Matthews ?
Um.....anyone heard of them ? Anyone hear them yet ?
You know the families - that I upset - give the tapes to them.
Then they can push foreward ?? Jus send copies, keep your's of course.
Hear say..........
Put up or shut up !!!!!!!!!!
flipover

New Baltimore, MI

#21 Dec 18, 2009
Helen Dagner wrote:
Terri another one of your fabercation -is that it cost 19.95 to have a thread deleted from Topix...You remember the thread you put up a few weeks ago-that no one even got to see-bashing me-well I got that wiped out with one email to the staff...but you know -I have had so many of your sites deleted all over the Internet...all you have to do-is send the people in charge the facts-ask them to read the thread-and when they see what a NUT you are-bingo!...your gone!--So why haven't I had this one deleted...because I think It shows your ignorance-so people can read your thoughts and know what your all about-you trash talking B----
So many lies here, I don't wish to count....

Night.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical Records and an Island of Privacy 12 min Mama2JML 7
Media misrepresenting Chief Mark Beckner's remarks 1 hr Jolamom 32
JonBenet's Pink Pajamas 1 hr Just Wondering 2
Burke Said 2 hr LI_Mom 12
Damning fact, re, ligature strangulation of Jon... 3 hr Rupert 38
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 8 hr ICU2 90
Head Blow and Strangulation Sat gotgum 18
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) Feb 6 robert 125
More from around the web