Next Last

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#42 Jun 14, 2014
whodunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some facts that cannot be denied:
1. JBR ate pineapple shortly before she died. The fruit was located in her duodenum, which is important as to TIMING.
2. JR and PR [but not Burke. Why the discrepancy?] claimed JBR was asleep when they arrived home. They took her immediately up to bed.
3. The bowl of pineapple on the table contained BR and PR's fingerprints but not JBR's
All of which begs the question: If JBR didn't eat the fruit out of the bowl, sitting at the R's kitchen table, after they had arrived home that night. then when and where did she eat it?
2 things before anybody even goes there. W's lived a few doors down from the R's. It's a sure bet they grocery shopped at the same store. It's also extremely common to bring food home from a party, courtesy of the hostess. The fact is, available evidence suggests that while JBR MIGHT have eaten the actual fruit found on the breakfast table she did NOT eat the fruit as 'set up' while sitting AT the R's breakfast table.
A. Burke was the only one telling the truth
B. JBR walked by the table at some point in time and reached in the bowl, took a piece or two of pineapple and ate it. No one said she sat at the table to eat it. You must not have kids.
C. The Whites lived a little over a mile away not a couple of doors down.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#43 Jun 14, 2014
That "non answer" of White's about the pineapple is how he helped the Ramseys win the Wolf case. Carnes only had depo material on White, that's all she knew of the man. Thomas CLEARLY is using prior statements of the Whites about whether or not they served pineapple at their dinner, JonBenet's last dinner on earth. She knows White served her her last dinner, therefore, his "not remembering " if pineapple was served or not negates the TRUE, ROCK SOLID evidence of the fresh pineapple found on the breakfast table by police the next day. Carnes doesn't know White COULD REMEMBER whether they served it or not when police asked him before. So it knocks out that rock solid evidence against the Ramseys ALL THANKS TO FLEET WHITE'S MEMORY LOSS. As far as Carnes is concerned, that pineapple could have been served at the Whites. Fleet White doesn't care about the consequences, he just didn't want to be there, and he just got out of jail for deliberately not showing up to the Wolf case. And yes, Thomas and White both suspeiciously skipped the Miller case when the central question was HOW DID THE RANSOM NOTE GET INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN? We all know why Thomas didn't want to answer that question, and like Judge Plaut, I don't believe White's answer as to why he didn't show up.
real Topaz

AOL

#44 Jun 14, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
B. JBR walked by the table at some point in time and reached in the bowl, took a piece or two of pineapple and ate it. No one said she sat at the table to eat it. You must not have kids.
I'm pretty certain nobody planned to kill anyone that night, so forgetting about the pineapple and whether or not she ate some seems plausible when you consider the mayhem after that. It was by no means a perfect crime, forgetting a detail here and there doesn't mean there was some master plan and pineapple was a part of that. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. The Ramseys clearly lied about the fruit because they locked in their statements that she was put in bed the moment they got home.
I wish more had been made of the bruises on JB and how she sustained them so quietly while her parents counted sheep above. Her legs and lower back got a work over and something tells me the 'killer' didn't do that while she lay unconscious.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#45 Jun 14, 2014
whodunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some facts that cannot be denied: My interpretations after ***
1. JBR ate pineapple shortly before she died. The fruit was located in her duodenum, which is important as to TIMING.
***THIS IS IMPORTANT because it helps to pinpoint the time of death. A direct, definitive answer as to when she ate the fruit would have been important to the coroner in determining the time [and therefore the LOCATION] of her death.
2. JR and PR [but not Burke. Why the discrepancy?] claimed JBR was asleep when they arrived home. They took her immediately up to bed.
3. The bowl of pineapple on the table contained BR and PR's fingerprints but not JBR's
***Facts 2 and 3 suggests the pineapple on the table was a 'set up' or staging to make it APPEAR as though she had eaten the fruit at home when she had not. BUT the credibility of the staging was DESTROYED by facts 2 and 3, which forced the R's into the unenviable position of having to suggest either their son Burke fed it to her without their knowledge in the middle of the night shortly before she died or a friendly intruder fed it to her in the middle of the night shortly before she died.[all without the child leaving fingerprints which is just a stupid thing to suggest.]
All of which begs the question: If JBR didn't eat the fruit out of the bowl, sitting at the R's kitchen table, after they had arrived home that night. then when and where did she eat it?
2 things before anybody even goes there. W's lived a few doors down from the R's. It's a sure bet they grocery shopped at the same store. It's also extremely common to bring food home from a party, courtesy of the hostess. The fact is, available evidence suggests that while JBR MIGHT have eaten the actual fruit found on the breakfast table she did NOT eat the fruit as 'set up' while sitting AT the R's breakfast table.
It's obvious she picked a cube or two up from the bowl with her fingers (happens all the time) and popped them in to her mouth. No need for fingerprints except on the pineapple. If she ate anything at the White's other than pineapple, then, she definitely didn't eat pineapple at the Whites because there was no other foodstuff in her small intestine except a few fragments of pineapple in her prox. small intestine. If you want to even get close to figuring out this mess, JBR ate pineapple any where from 15 minutes to one hour of head blow.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#46 Jun 15, 2014
real Topaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap:D I just read Patsy's answer to the pineapple question and she said she couldn't recall if White's had pineapple, just cracked crab. When asked if JB ate pineapple she said "could be could be" and went on to say she bought fresh cut pa at Safeway..the rest was semantics about the bowl and spoon..said when asked if she was concerned that pa was found in JB's system, "not really". IOW it looks like she bought the pa and denies serving it after hearing about the autopsy results. She even said "yeah, I heard that" when the facts were brought up to her.
More distancing even tho the spoon, bowl and pineapple were HERS. LOL like the guy who shot up the subway and acted as his own lawyer asking witnesses if they recognize the person who shot them in the courtroom..they said "yeah, YOU shot me!"
This entire discussion is a repeat of the last go round with trolls. Everybody knows damned well the pineapple on the table is the pineapple in JB's system but since all roads lead back to the hellhole and that so upsets the IDI, here we go again! If we keep rehashing, maybe it'll all get so confusing the truth will be lost. Same day, same trolls;)
Hi RT :)

Nobody's memory was more selective than the Ramseys'! LOL, I remember very well the Long Island Railroad shooter. It was New York and all over the news here including the trial It was one of those trials that I will never forget. His name was Collin Ferguson (not positive about the spelling) but yeah, very reminiscent of Patsy

I just had to laugh at being suspicious of FW knowing what was served at his own home when the Ramseys couldn't even recognize their own stuff. Like you said, same day....different crap

We know she ate the pineapple at her own home and the approximate WHEN so anything else is just jabber to discredit the fact that she was NOT asleep when they got home and then comes the question of WHY LIE?

ALL roads lead back to the Ramseys

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#47 Jun 15, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LE

good points. Over the years, the "FW" snuck over to the house.....".and emphasizing that they were "neighbors" but the fact is over a mile away is not really a neighbor and it would have required TRAVEL

Burke does know the truth; he spoke it then and maybe someday he'll speak out again with truth

You might be dyslexic

#48 Jun 15, 2014
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LE
good points. Over the years, the "FW" snuck over to the house.....".and emphasizing that they were "neighbors" but the fact is over a mile away is not really a neighbor and it would have required TRAVEL
Burke does know the truth; he spoke it then and maybe someday he'll speak out again with truth
Hi Cappy, it is laughable when the know-it-alls can't get the simplest of facts correct ~ most likely the fact are being skewed because they don't fit the conspiracy, but either way it doesn't steer toward 'serious' discussion.
whodunnit

Mobile, AL

#49 Jun 15, 2014
learnin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious she picked a cube or two up from the bowl with her fingers (happens all the time) and popped them in to her mouth. No need for fingerprints except on the pineapple. If she ate anything at the White's other than pineapple, then, she definitely didn't eat pineapple at the Whites because there was no other foodstuff in her small intestine except a few fragments of pineapple in her prox. small intestine. If you want to even get close to figuring out this mess, JBR ate pineapple any where from 15 minutes to one hour of head blow.
Ok but you still have the problem of why Patsy didn't own up to the 'set up'. If it was such a simple matter there would be no reason to lie about any aspect of it. Yet, here we are, faced with the rather fascinating spectacle of several adult persons who either can't remember or refuse to admit that they fed the child some pineapple. WHY?

How can you say she 'definitely' didn't eat the pineapple at the Whites? It's simple, really. Hypothetically, it's possible she at the crab in the early evening/late afternoon and later on, still at the Whites party, she ate a pineapple snack. The progress of digestion does nothing to suggest she left the party to eat the pineapple.
real Topaz

AOL

#50 Jun 15, 2014
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RT :)
Nobody's memory was more selective than the Ramseys'! LOL, I remember very well the Long Island Railroad shooter. It was New York and all over the news here including the trial It was one of those trials that I will never forget. His name was Collin Ferguson (not positive about the spelling) but yeah, very reminiscent of Patsy
I just had to laugh at being suspicious of FW knowing what was served at his own home when the Ramseys couldn't even recognize their own stuff. Like you said, same day....different crap
We know she ate the pineapple at her own home and the approximate WHEN so anything else is just jabber to discredit the fact that she was NOT asleep when they got home and then comes the question of WHY LIE?
ALL roads lead back to the Ramseys
LOl reminds me of Morgan suggesting FW traipsed thru the snow carrying a tupperware of pineapple to feed JBR before he killed her. I mean, really. Let's make it as complicated, crazy as possible. Ever notice how it's a given she was molested when talking about anyone but a Ramsey's involvment, but oh no she wasn't when we discuss the three suspects in the house that night? We're back to pineapple and believing the Ramseys marched to bed the very minute they came home so it's just impossible that JB ate the pineapple at home, so of course FW 'staged' it to 'frame' his good buddies. See? What a fun game!

You might be dyslexic

#51 Jun 15, 2014
real Topaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl reminds me of Morgan suggesting FW traipsed thru the snow carrying a tupperware of pineapple to feed JBR before he killed her. I mean, really. Let's make it as complicated, crazy as possible. Ever notice how it's a given she was molested when talking about anyone but a Ramsey's involvment, but oh no she wasn't when we discuss the three suspects in the house that night? We're back to pineapple and believing the Ramseys marched to bed the very minute they came home so it's just impossible that JB ate the pineapple at home, so of course FW 'staged' it to 'frame' his good buddies. See? What a fun game!
You have to realize that people coming up with this conspiracy stuff don't go by the facts.

People aren't likely to take food home from a party when they are planning to fly out the next morning at 7am either. That is another crock I keep forgetting to mention. The pineapple matched what was in the Ramsey home. There was no pineapple served at the White according to investigators. The pineapple ship has sailed.
real Topaz

AOL

#52 Jun 15, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to realize that people coming up with this conspiracy stuff don't go by the facts.
People aren't likely to take food home from a party when they are planning to fly out the next morning at 7am either. That is another crock I keep forgetting to mention. The pineapple matched what was in the Ramsey home. There was no pineapple served at the White according to investigators. The pineapple ship has sailed.
sailed and sunk! Patsy said she bought the stuff, what more do they want? Patsy derailed the discussion about timeline/death by staying on the subject of spoon size and cereal bowl vs chips and salsa bowl and whether Burke prefers chocolate to fruit, etc. She did not however, deny the pineapple was their's. At no time did she tell them to go back and look again, so it's likely the rest of the pa was still in the fridge and she only denied serving it. All her fussing about spoon size and right way and wrong way to 'set up', might be believable if she actually ran her home with that much discipline. We know she did not, that's why she hired LHP
.Both PR and JR played the same game whenever confronted with evidence,.. squint at the picture and make a deal out of nothing. The maglite looked like their's but can't be sure because 'this one is dirty', knowing full well it was photographed after fingerprint dusting. These people who continually go over the same garbage and purposely ignore proof presented, are either nuts or NUTS! lol
Ghost of John Proctor

Fort Wayne, IN

#53 Jun 17, 2014

You might be dyslexic

#54 Jun 18, 2014
real Topaz wrote:
<quoted text>
These people who continually go over the same garbage and purposely ignore proof presented, are either nuts or NUTS! lol
Yeah and Freedom of Speech is not the same as talking nonsense either, but they haven't learned that yet, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JR said JBRs Arm Was Swollen (Dec '16) 27 min Tex- 21
Another Mother (Apr '11) 38 min Tex- 15
WORDS to MONERATORS 38 min Anonymous 29
Woody video on Yahoo re: CBS lawsuit (Sep '16) 1 hr Anonymous 41
John Ramsey was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Nov '16) 1 hr Non-state Actor 13
News Top 5 cringe-worthy 'Dr. Phil' moments 1 hr Tex- 7
Half Sister Elizabeth (Jul '12) 1 hr Tex- 58
Didn't the Ramseys recognize the note pad paper? (Jul '09) 4 hr heatherk79 975
More from around the web