First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Lynette

Boksburg, South Africa

#1 Oct 18, 2010
It seems there were some strange going-ons in Boulder.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl @listserv.aol.com/msg42146.htm l

Colorado Revised Statute 16-5-204 (l) states "Any person may approach the prosecuting attorney or the grand jury and request to testify or retestify in an inquiry before a grand jury or to appear before a grand jury." Dr. McFarland and I, after discovering that Dr. McFarland's mailings to the jury foreman had been intercepted, sent material directly to jury members
at their homes on June 28. For thus exercising our right under Colorado
law to "approach" our fellow citizens the grand jury, we were threatened
with prosecution for Contempt of Court! And ridiculed by editor Hartman
of
this newspaper.

It was not until September 23rd that I read the above law myself. The
Colorado ACLU Intake Director told me on October 8 that they would take
our case, although this was too late to be of use, with the grand jury
about to disband. Perhaps there will be another. But valuable time has
been lost. The Denver Post reported on 3/15/00 that Hunter also tried to
keep his own investigator Lou Smit away from the grand jury until Smit
sought a court order to enforce the above law!

Our evidence is similar to that which the woman from San Luis Obispo,
California and her therapist have been giving Boulder police in recent
weeks, featured in a long lead article (by editor Hartman) on February
25, and others since, relating to a pedophile ring having abused and
killed JonBenet.

At Hunter's press conference on October 14th, investigative journalist
Joe
Calhoun (who shares in an Academy award for the documentary The Panama
Deception) asked why Dr. McFarland and I had been repeatedly prevented
from contacting the grand jury, in spite of the law. Hunter replied that
a
judge's order (Daniel Hale's) forbade us, which seemed to satisfy the
media. Yet, every lawyer knows that even judges and DAs must obey state
laws. Why would these leaders of Boulder's justice system deem it so
important to keep us from the grand jury that they would repeatedly
violate this law?

The substance of our testimony to the police and what we still want
investigated is what it seems Hunter most wanted to avoid: the
possibility
that accused pedophiles in very high places in Boulder -we suggested two
names- had both motive and means to de-rail the investigation in the
first
hours, possibly by calling off the FBI. The motive would be to keep the
wide-ranging spotlight of a media case like this away from people like
themselves, whether they were involved or not.

Normally, the FBI would immediately assume jurisdiction over an apparent
kidnapping by "a small foreign faction" (so read the "ransom note") of
the
child of a Defense contractor executive.(Lockheed-Martin owned Access
Graphics.) Detective Linda Arndt has stated that she asked for the FBI
and
police backup before she even arrived at the Ramsey home and was told no.
This left her unable to control a crime scene filled with suspects and
their friends. When she repeated her request she was told everyone was in
a meeting. Why would police administration repeatedly refuse to provide
backup and FBI assistance in such circumstances?

Tom Wickman said that once he was "getting close" to
arresting a Boulder City Council member, but had been told to "back off."
Since Tom was legally prohibited from giving us any clues about the
Ramsey
investigation, I feel he was repeatedly drawing an analogy, by way of
saying that he'd heard the pedophile-coverup story before and had been
told to back off from investigating that.

Hunter made a little Freudian slip under the pressure of the October 14
press conference, in the first 2 minutes. He referred to "grand secrecy,"
apparently meaning to say "grand jury secrecy." In this case the grand
jury didn't have to keep the secrets Dr. McFarland and I had to relate.
Hunter and his assistants kept those secrets from the grand jury. Why the "grand secrecy," Mr. Hunter?

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Lynette: I find it fishy that you live in South Africa. Something about the way you said "It seems there were some strange going-ons in Boulder."

You just don't come across as a South African.
Lynette

Boksburg, South Africa

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Let's try that link again:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl @listserv.aol.com/msg42146.htm l
Lynette

Boksburg, South Africa

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Otterpopps wrote:
Lynette: I find it fishy that you live in South Africa. Something about the way you said "It seems there were some strange going-ons in Boulder."
You just don't come across as a South African.
Have you ever been to South Africa, Cyn? If not, how do you know how South Africans come across?

I am South African. Was born here and lived here all my life. But as regards me being a poster here at Topix, what does it matter where I come from anyway?
Lynette

Boksburg, South Africa

#5 Oct 18, 2010
Still no luck with that link, but it can be Googled. Just type in the title of this thread.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

#6 Oct 18, 2010
If the goings on in Boulder are true, and based on the "woman from California and her therapist" as one of the reasons that is to be believed, you have to acknowledge the FACT that the "woman in California and her therapist" claim that John Ramsey was part of the pedophile ring and photographed and videotaped the "goings on"

Now, do you think the story is valid?

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Lynette wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been to South Africa, Cyn? If not, how do you know how South Africans come across?
I am South African. Was born here and lived here all my life. But as regards me being a poster here at Topix, what does it matter where I come from anyway?
It doesn't matter...I was just saying!
Lynette

Boksburg, South Africa

#8 Oct 18, 2010
Otterpopps wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter...I was just saying!
Quizzy Cat! And I'm saying that jokingly, not nastily.
Henri McPhee

Leeds, UK

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Capricorn wrote:
If the goings on in Boulder are true, and based on the "woman from California and her therapist" as one of the reasons that is to be believed, you have to acknowledge the FACT that the "woman in California and her therapist" claim that John Ramsey was part of the pedophile ring and photographed and videotaped the "goings on"
Now, do you think the story is valid?
Nancy Krebs said that her Uncle Johnny sexually abused her as a child along with Fleet White and Fleet Sr. and others. Nancy told Boulder police that her Uncle Johnny was John Ramsey "as I know it" and this knowledge of Nancy seems to have come when Mame showed her a photo of John Ramsey in 2000.

Uncle Johnny has never been properly identified. Nancy's mother Gwen Boykin was never asked about him, as far as I can judge. There is hard documentary proof of Uncle Johnny in the form of an old letter.

All this is very relevant to the Ramsey case. There isn't a shred of evidence that John Ramsey ever knew Nancy Krebs or her mother. It all needs to be investigated and not disregarded.
Artiste

Glendale, AZ

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Ask any Sherlock Holmes fan to apply the methods of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to the case of Jon Benet Ramsey and they will tell you that all fingers point to her parents as accomplices in her murder.

"When you rule out the impossible, then whatever is left, however improbable, is the truth."

I would also add that either the chief of police, a judge, or a major politician, was involved in her death. This would explain the incompetence and the lack of bringing the Ramsey's forward to face charges and 'spill the beans' about others involvement in the murder.
biz

Palm Harbor, FL

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Krebs said that her Uncle Johnny sexually abused her as a child along with Fleet White and Fleet Sr. and others. Nancy told Boulder police that her Uncle Johnny was John Ramsey "as I know it" and this knowledge of Nancy seems to have come when Mame showed her a photo of John Ramsey in 2000.
Uncle Johnny has never been properly identified. Nancy's mother Gwen Boykin was never asked about him, as far as I can judge. There is hard documentary proof of Uncle Johnny in the form of an old letter.
All this is very relevant to the Ramsey case. There isn't a shred of evidence that John Ramsey ever knew Nancy Krebs or her mother. It all needs to be investigated and not disregarded.
And there just happens to be a John Ramsey that is a registered sex offender from the same town that NK was from in CA.

“YES”

TWICE

#12 Oct 18, 2010
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Henri, identifying John Ramsey from a photo should be good enough. She was shown a photo of John after she named him and she identified him right on the spot! So, either she is credible or she isn't. Can't have it both ways. Either FW and JR were in a pedophile ring together or they weren't. You can't just break it down and say she was right about one man, but way off base and confused with the other.

Just WHAT would "proper" identification entail? And when the BPD WANTED to pursue NK's claims and she gave her full permission, her therapist refused to cooperate despite NK's wishes

What is that all about?
biz

Palm Harbor, FL

#13 Oct 18, 2010
Quote: The substance of our testimony to the police and what we still want
investigated is what it seems Hunter most wanted to avoid: the
possibility
that accused pedophiles in very high places in Boulder -we suggested two names- had both motive and means to de-rail the investigation in the
firsthours, possibly by calling off the FBI.

Wonder who the two names were?

“YES”

TWICE

#14 Oct 18, 2010
biz wrote:
<quoted text>
And there just happens to be a John Ramsey that is a registered sex offender from the same town that NK was from in CA.
Yet, she still identified John Ramsey from his photo. THE John Ramsey that is involved in THIS case.

Biz, since it's common knowledge that Henri believes FW did it, I have to ask you if you are of the same opinion. If you feel that NK's story is all true, and you keep stating your agreement with the FW allegations, are you also of that opinion that FW did it?
WV Sleuth

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2010
Good luck with that, Cap. We can only hope that Mame comes here to put in HER two cents, and completely IGNORES the question, AGAIN. Damn, Nancy's eyesight must not have been too good, huh? Even though SHE NAMED HIM, she simply *must* be mistaken. It's all good to have Nancy as a reference to put the finger on FW, but well, JR is a SAINT. Wouldn't do if HE was involved in Nancy's abuse, LIKE SHE SAID HE WAS..

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Oct 18, 2010
WV Sleuth wrote:
Good luck with that, Cap. We can only hope that Mame comes here to put in HER two cents, and completely IGNORES the question, AGAIN. Damn, Nancy's eyesight must not have been too good, huh? Even though SHE NAMED HIM, she simply *must* be mistaken. It's all good to have Nancy as a reference to put the finger on FW, but well, JR is a SAINT. Wouldn't do if HE was involved in Nancy's abuse, LIKE SHE SAID HE WAS..
NK was molested as a child and is now grown. She`s previously seen photos growing up of Fleet and his father, so that explains why she KNOWS it`s them, but it`s been years and now she`s shown a photo of John Ramsey. It`s been a dozen or more years. JR never lived there and his handwriting doesn`t match the Dear John letter.
Henri McPhee

Leeds, UK

#18 Oct 19, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>NK was molested as a child and is now grown. She`s previously seen photos growing up of Fleet and his father, so that explains why she KNOWS it`s them, but it`s been years and now she`s shown a photo of John Ramsey. It`s been a dozen or more years. JR never lived there and his handwriting doesn`t match the Dear John letter.
I agree that Nancy may have made mistakes in her police interviews with regard to John Ramsey, but I think she could be spot on with regard to Fleet White. That doesn't mean she should be treated as educationally subnormal and her story rejected. Nancy's therapist was furious at the way the police were just treating Nancy as a fruit loop.

Fleet White at first categorically denied that he knew Nancy Krebs. He then changed his tune when hard facts about the matter were proved including, I think, the fact that Fleet Sr. was the godfather of Nancy's mom, Gwen Boykin. Nancy's mom, could be proved to know, and have known, Fleet White and Fleet's friend Spade could be proved to have a family genealogy relationship with Nancy.

Nancy wasn't making it all up. She knows what she knows. She may have made mistakes about what she doesn't know.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Henri,

Can you give the source for that? I'd like to read it. Thanks.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#20 Oct 19, 2010
Henri wrote:
'Fleet White at first categorically denied that he knew Nancy Krebs. He then changed his tune when hard facts about the matter were proved'

Sorry, this is the part I'd like the source for. I'd like to read it. Thanks.

“YES”

TWICE

#21 Oct 19, 2010
WV Sleuth wrote:
Henri,
Can you give the source for that? I'd like to read it. Thanks.
Don't hold your breath WV. Henri makes it all up and never provides a source. These are his opinions. When he posts transcripts, he admittedly OMITS portions of it that won't fit into what he wants to get across.

THAT is why he is a favorite amongst the IDI. They don't even care that he posts "partial" transcripts even though he admits it proudly

That is the desperation of the IDI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 1 hr Legal__Eagle 552
But Not From You (Oct '09) 2 hr Legal__Eagle 29
SBTC and victory ??? 6 hr Detective Xyitech 2
Lou encourage Ramseys to exhume body? 16 hr Just Wondering 32
Jonbenet's 3rd SANTA (May '10) 17 hr whobodydunit 196
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." 18 hr Maqa 33
Linguistic analysis of the JonBenet Ramsey rans... 22 hr Legal__Eagle 109
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••