JonBenet Ramsey Update: Why is Burke ...

JonBenet Ramsey Update: Why is Burke Ramsey Refusing to Cooperate with the Police?

There are 55 comments on the Associated Content story from Oct 24, 2010, titled JonBenet Ramsey Update: Why is Burke Ramsey Refusing to Cooperate with the Police?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

I've always been very vocal in my suspicion regarding the parents of murdered 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MUDHAT66

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2010
maybe he knows more than police think he does?

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Maybe they are playing good cop bad cop.
Moon Maiden

UK

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Moon Jack wrote:
Why did cops refuse to cooperate with the authorities...?, Alex Hunter & Hal Hadon... Moon Jack
There you are my sweet sugar pie.....Moon Maid Moon Jack they refused because they knew you would ask why Moon Maid Moon Jack silly Moon Jack I luv you.....Moon Maiden sugar lips Moon Jack my secret cutie pie....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 24, 2010
MUDHAT66 wrote:
maybe he knows more than police think he does?
Because his parents taught him well - to not speak of what went on behind closed doors.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#6 Oct 24, 2010
I'm SO GLAD the media is asking this. The Scams PR has BOMBED, they are STONEWALLING THE POLICE, flat out. THEY REEK.

BrotherMoon

Not Boulder, Co.

#8 Oct 25, 2010
I think Burke is convinced the Boulder PD tried to railroad his innocent parents. So why would he cooperate?

I can only speculate about the BPD's motive to contact him. I hope they are trying to wedge him from his father and weaken John's security. But I think Garnett is grandstanding for his run at AG.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#9 Oct 25, 2010
Burke is a CRITICAL WITNESS, at the very LEAST. There's too many questions they don't want him asked, or will they ever allow him to answer.

It's HIM that said he saw JonBenet WALKING UP THE STAIRS, in direct contradiction to his CREEP PARENTS, who said she was asleep, and she was followed up the stairs by PATSY.

It's BURKE allegedly heard on the enhanced 911 tape saying 'WHAT DID YOU FIND' only to have his creep dad say 'WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU.'

It's BURKE'S glass of tea, found with his fingerprints on the glass, found near the pineapple bowl, of which JonBenet had some UNDIGESTED pineapple in her system, which means she consumed the pineapple 30 minutes before her death, and BURKE was at that table at least some of that time.

It's BURKE who hit JonBenet in the face previously with a golf club, and complained to his mother "Am I fat" about all the attention heaped on JonBenet compared to him.

These are just SOME of the questions the Scams DON'T WANT BURKE ANSWERING.
Curious C

East Hartford, CT

#11 Oct 25, 2010
candy wrote:
Burke is a CRITICAL WITNESS, at the very LEAST. There's too many questions they don't want him asked, or will they ever allow him to answer.
It's HIM that said he saw JonBenet WALKING UP THE STAIRS, in direct contradiction to his CREEP PARENTS, who said she was asleep, and she was followed up the stairs by PATSY.
It's BURKE allegedly heard on the enhanced 911 tape saying 'WHAT DID YOU FIND' only to have his creep dad say 'WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU.'
It's BURKE'S glass of tea, found with his fingerprints on the glass, found near the pineapple bowl, of which JonBenet had some UNDIGESTED pineapple in her system, which means she consumed the pineapple 30 minutes before her death, and BURKE was at that table at least some of that time.
It's BURKE who hit JonBenet in the face previously with a golf club, and complained to his mother "Am I fat" about all the attention heaped on JonBenet compared to him.
These are just SOME of the questions the Scams DON'T WANT BURKE ANSWERING.
I agree-just a question: I never heard about the glass of tea-very interesting. Where did you find the info about that? That, combined with the fact that the pineapple bowl had Patsy and Burke's fingerprints is pretty powerful information that needs to be addressed in Burke's interview (sigh....if it ever happens!!!)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 25, 2010
I'd like to hypnotize him.

BrotherMoon

Not Boulder, Co.

#16 Nov 1, 2010
Patsy: I did not feed JonBenet pineapple.
Patsy: So I don't know how it got in her stomach,
Patsy: and I don't know where this bowl of pineapple came from.
Patsy: I can't recall putting that there.

She can't recall because she was dissociated to an alter persona when she did all that.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#17 Nov 1, 2010
Future Legend wrote:
I'd like to hypnotize him.
It's been suggested several times over the years, including hypnosis of John and Patsy in case they heard or saw something that they can't consciously remember, but of course, it never happened

None of the Ramseys even want to TALK to police, so it's not surprising that they wouldn't submit to hypnosis

And once again, IF all you have is the INNOCENT TRUTH, whatever would they be afraid of? It won't matter what questions are asked, in what style, etc.

When you only have the truth to tell and lawyers present, there SHOULD be no reason to refuse
Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

#20 Nov 18, 2010
Guilty or not, I would think his legal advisors would tell him not to cooperate UNLESS they feel that it would lead to the arrest of a non-family member.
Curious C

United States

#21 Nov 18, 2010
Charlie Chan wrote:
Guilty or not, I would think his legal advisors would tell him not to cooperate UNLESS they feel that it would lead to the arrest of a non-family member.
Agreed. If Burke has nothing to hide, why not talk? His attorneys obviously have big reasons to keep him quiet. It's very frustrating, but not surprising based on the minimal cooperation in the past by his parents. Makes me sick! Parents and family members in this situation should be like Beth Twitty: NEVER GIVING UP till the perp is caught!
BrotherMoon

Aurora, CO

#22 Nov 18, 2010
Curious C wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. If Burke has nothing to hide, why not talk?
Because he has been told that the Boulder PD was out to get the Ramseys and the public has wrongly convicted his parents in the court of public opinion and the media is out to hang them as well. His silence does not mean he is hiding anything.
FoolsGold

Fort Myers, FL

#23 Nov 20, 2010
Some cops did a publicity grand-stand play handing a college senior their card. Whats the matter? Did they think that a college senior doesn't know how to dial a telephone if he had anything to say to them.

They knew he was represented by counsel. They interviewed him twice illegally and twice legally plus he was called before the grand jury and asked questions by both the prosecutor and the jury.

What more does he have to say? He slept soundly, he woke up to confusing and alarming noises but stayed in his bed during the 911 call and other events of that morning. He saw nothing that night. He heard nothing that night. He knows the BPD tried to railroad his parents and refused to investigate his sister's murder. He spoke a number of times to Lin Wood, Lou Smit, two volunteer investigators and one investigator from a different county in Colorado.

The BPD just wanted to needle him and open up old wounds in their continuing campaign of media intimidation by innuendo. Nothing new for the BPD.
BrotherMoon

Aurora, CO

#24 Nov 20, 2010
FoolsGold wrote:
Some cops did a publicity grand-stand play handing a college senior their card. Whats the matter? Did they think that a college senior doesn't know how to dial a telephone if he had anything to say to them.
They knew he was represented by counsel. They interviewed him twice illegally and twice legally plus he was called before the grand jury and asked questions by both the prosecutor and the jury.
What more does he have to say? He slept soundly, he woke up to confusing and alarming noises but stayed in his bed during the 911 call and other events of that morning. He saw nothing that night. He heard nothing that night. He knows the BPD tried to railroad his parents and refused to investigate his sister's murder. He spoke a number of times to Lin Wood, Lou Smit, two volunteer investigators and one investigator from a different county in Colorado.
The BPD just wanted to needle him and open up old wounds in their continuing campaign of media intimidation by innuendo. Nothing new for the BPD.
Nothing new from you.
VipervenomM

San Juan, TX

#25 Nov 20, 2010
EXACTLY, I UNDERSTAND people may think the Ramseys don't want to talk to police.The way i see it is the police was'nt going to listen anyways they were guilty no matter what and some people just plain and dont talk about terrible events and maybe Br., thinks it maybe best everyone, is diffrent when it comes to someone being brutally murdered.Who ever takes over this case are going to have to trace who ever was into the sheer evil of this person/persons as this crime was carefully planed the person had some ties to the family and thought it out they knew the Bpd.was not very Savvy with HOMICIDES cause there were hardly any if in Fact if Pr.or John had mental issues that surely the public would know besides this poor woman with cancer.I think we would know if the habits and PATTERNS of this family beat their kids we would have known for sure.These kids were spoiled Pr. loved eveything >French the house she lived in was french Tudor the BICHON-FrISE is french the dolls JB. had looked French she had a infatuation with french JONBENET is french her costumes some of them appear french.Now how in the world a woman like that being infatuated with movies like the one Brothermoon points out it was more like a male that had plenty of time to watch those types of movies then Pr.she had a busy life.Where did she find time to look at all these movies an keep her self Fresh i have wondered an it is my opine it was not her watching all these silly movies more like a young male adult or a Man out of work.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#26 Nov 20, 2010
VipervenomM wrote:
EXACTLY, I UNDERSTAND people may think the Ramseys don't want to talk to police.The way i see it is the police was'nt going to listen anyways they were guilty no matter what and some people just plain and dont talk about terrible events and maybe Br., thinks it maybe best everyone, is diffrent when it comes to someone being brutally murdered.Who ever takes over this case are going to have to trace who ever was into the sheer evil of this person/persons as this crime was carefully planed the person had some ties to the family and thought it out they knew the Bpd.was not very Savvy with HOMICIDES cause there were hardly any if in Fact if Pr.or John had mental issues that surely the public would know besides this poor woman with cancer.I think we would know if the habits and PATTERNS of this family beat their kids we would have known for sure.These kids were spoiled Pr. loved eveything >French the house she lived in was french Tudor the BICHON-FrISE is french the dolls JB. had looked French she had a infatuation with french JONBENET is french her costumes some of them appear french.Now how in the world a woman like that being infatuated with movies like the one Brothermoon points out it was more like a male that had plenty of time to watch those types of movies then Pr.she had a busy life.Where did she find time to look at all these movies an keep her self Fresh i have wondered an it is my opine it was not her watching all these silly movies more like a young male adult or a Man out of work.
You are the only one I know who needs subtitles under their posts.
Curious C

United States

#27 Nov 21, 2010
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has been told that the Boulder PD was out to get the Ramseys and the public has wrongly convicted his parents in the court of public opinion and the media is out to hang them as well. His silence does not mean he is hiding anything.
BrotherMoon, the only people who caused the negative public opinion about the Ramseys were THE RAMSEYS, because of their lack of cooperation. They had to be forced into giving even non-testimonial evidence, remember?
VipervenomM

United States

#28 Nov 21, 2010
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one I know who needs subtitles under their posts.
Witch why do you keep putting yourself up? that is one ugly k nine but im sure that is the only picture you have of yourself Right? Right ? i was minding my own business and you start your shit you Dumb Beitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 1 min Steve Eller 193
Music for the soul 2 min kauna 272
Jameson's Windfall (May '07) 9 min Steve Eller 852
Why are Spammers Working to Bury Truth About Ja... 10 min KCinNYC 71
Jameson got Topix fooled? 40 min Steve Eller 24
Head Blow and Strangulation (Feb '15) 1 hr SBTC 123
JonBenet Ramsey Case Encyclopedia 2 hr MZM 2
More from around the web