Jason Midyette
First Prev
of 67
Next Last
Right on the Money

New York, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2007
The trial of the slime father is almost coming to an end I understand. I read the indictment and what he is charged with. Bruises on the baby's head - the father's reason for that - he bumped his head into a piece of furniture when he was walking with him.

I want the death penalty on this one. Good luck. Court TV is not even covering this trial. Are there 12 people in Boulder who are going to do the right thing.

The best thing I can say for this baby is that he wont suffer anymore - the worst thing I can say about him is he was never sick to begin with - his parent SLOWLY killed him.

And Henri, think before you post one of your Save Alex Midyette posts. This man slowly tortured his infant son until he died. And that piece of garbage wife of his let it happen even after she saw bleeding gums and limp shoulders.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#2 Dec 20, 2007
The mother is on trial, the father's trial isn't until next year.
Capricorn

New York, NY

#3 Dec 21, 2007
When you read about this case, it just gets sadder and sadder.

The "attitude" of that poor excuse for a mother only makes it worse. She speaks of all the "accidental" "bumps" that daddy gave that baby as if it was normal for all infants.

She speaks of "bothering" the doctor with "every little thing" as if it was the doctor's fault that he didn't get any care.

This baby suffered at the hands of these beasts every moment he lived. When you read the story and the testimony from court, it just makes you want to cry.

It is even sadder, if possible than the JBR case

But not surprising, the Midyettes took care of John Ramsey's security during THEIR limelight time in Boulder; Alex taking personal care of John in the Pearle Street Mall

Birds of a feather and all....

Boulder has been given another chance to redeem themselves (somewhat) with this case.

Let's see what they do with it

Justice eluded JBR, and no matter what they do to these SCUM parents, Jason will never receive the justice he needed or deserved

My only hope is that the Midyettes receive the proper "prison justice". Inmates just "love" baby killers

At least this is a case we can ALL agree on; well perhaps with the exception of Jack and Henri who will now say that Molly is lying; it's not just the doctors who are incompetent, but even with the mother's admissions, they just love baby killers. Nobody but the authorities are ever to blame.
Right on the Money

New York, NY

#4 Dec 21, 2007
Capricorn wrote:
When you read about this case, it just gets sadder and sadder.
The "attitude" of that poor excuse for a mother only makes it worse. She speaks of all the "accidental" "bumps" that daddy gave that baby as if it was normal for all infants.
She speaks of "bothering" the doctor with "every little thing" as if it was the doctor's fault that he didn't get any care.
This baby suffered at the hands of these beasts every moment he lived. When you read the story and the testimony from court, it just makes you want to cry.
It is even sadder, if possible than the JBR case
But not surprising, the Midyettes took care of John Ramsey's security during THEIR limelight time in Boulder; Alex taking personal care of John in the Pearle Street Mall
Birds of a feather and all....
Boulder has been given another chance to redeem themselves (somewhat) with this case.
Let's see what they do with it
Justice eluded JBR, and no matter what they do to these SCUM parents, Jason will never receive the justice he needed or deserved
My only hope is that the Midyettes receive the proper "prison justice". Inmates just "love" baby killers
At least this is a case we can ALL agree on; well perhaps with the exception of Jack and Henri who will now say that Molly is lying; it's not just the doctors who are incompetent, but even with the mother's admissions, they just love baby killers. Nobody but the authorities are ever to blame.
Hi Cappi,

I do not know how Henri can get around the fact that Alex ADMITS bumping his infant's head into furniture. We all know he did not bump into anything except father's fist.
Henri McPhee

Plymouth, UK

#5 Dec 21, 2007
This Midyette case going on in Boulder at the moment does make me cross.

There seems to be a prosecution pediatrician involved in the case called Carole Jenny. She doesn’t look to me as though she has much wide and practical experience of having any children of her own, or ever experienced a dying child of her own, or ever been wrongly accused of murder. She seems to have originally started her career at the Denver Children’s Hospital, along with the violently prejudiced radiologist involved in the Midyette case.

You must realize that a lot of these baby deaths are highly controversial in the medical profession. Doctors disagree with each other. Senior doctors have lost their jobs in his country after giving false evidence in cot death and shaken baby death cases.

I accept that there are feckless parents in this world, and particularly feckless step-parents. That recent Baby Grace death in Texas was a nasty case.

The parents of Baby Grace seem almost certainly to have been involved in that. That doesn’t mean that every baby that dies is murdered by their parents. That isn’t logical, or even hard science. There needs to be a complete, and careful, and impartial investigation in baby death cases.

I accept the guilty shouldn’t go free. I don’t believe the innocent should be wrongly convicted.
All this shaken baby syndrome stuff seems to have started years ago at Denver, Colorado. There are doctors in America who disagree with it, including Jan. E. Leestma MD MM consultant in neuropathology at Children’s Memorial Hospital of North Western University Medical Center, Chicago. There is an interesting article by that doctor on the internet.

I don’t believe the doctors who have been prosecuting the Midyettes are experts in type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta. They are either pathologists, or radiologists, or paediatricians. You might just as well ask the opinion of Dr Beuf in Boulder, or Dr Wecht about the matter.
It looks to me as though Jason Midyette was born sickly. It was the Midyettes first baby. The Midyettes know nothing about type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta, which is fatal and incurable. The Midyettes went to their doctor because their baby was sick, not to be wrongly put in prison.

There needs to be at least one real specialist consultant in type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta in this Midyette case, and not a whole lot of amateurish generalist doctors, like pathologists and radiologists and nurses.

It’s up to American doctors to get to the bottom of Jason Midyette’s death, and not to be a judge and jury by making a wrong diagnosis. I know some doctors who think electronic bugging doesn’t happen. I suppose the excuse for that is that it isn’t their field.

In the Dr Jeffrey MacDonald wrongful incarceration case two New York psychiatrists described Dr MacDonald as psychotic, which was never true, and it was in disagreement with six other government psychiatrists and psychologists.

If Jason Midyette had a bruise that could have been caused because he was such a delicate baby.
I know a family who had a baby that was born with some sort of blood disorder which gave the appearance sometimes of bruises on her body. It was undiagnosed by the doctors until she was about seven years old, by which time her parents had been put on the at risk register for child abuse cases.

Doctors can and do make mistakes sometimes, including serious mistakes.
Henri McPhee

Plymouth, UK

#6 Dec 21, 2007
This is some background information to medical wrong diagnosis in baby cases, from a Herbert Britisher journalist, probably working for the Chinese and footaball hooligans, at the London (not the whole of England) Sunday Times:

The child abuse myths unravel
by Margarette Driscoll

"After Munchausen’s syndrome by proxy, another medical theory looks set to crumble. Cases of shaken baby syndrome (SBS) examined in a review of infant deaths ordered by the attorney-general. Like the hundreds of parents accused of causing or faking illness in their children as a form of child abuse, those involved in SBS cases argue they have been damned by a medical diagnosis that does not hold water.

Sally Clark is the Manchester solicitor whose wrongful conviction for the murder of her two babies began the unravelling of Munchausen’s, the abuse theory formulated by Professor Sir Roy Meadow. She was originally accused of having shaken one of her babies to death.

Several other mothers are in prison, convicted of murder or manslaughter on the basis of supposedly “classic” signs: bleeding in the baby’s brain or eyes and fractures to the rib or leg bones. More have suffered the intrusion of social service investigations or have had their children taken away.“I have had lots of hopeful calls from families,” said Rioch Edwards-Brown, who founded the Five Percenters, a campaign group, after she was wrongly accused — then cleared — of shaking her son Riordan.“We now know that injuries producing these symptoms can be caused by trauma at birth or falls. Which is not to say babies are never shaken, but there is no such thing as a ‘syndrome’.”

This week the first anti- Munchausen’s conference will take place in Australia. One of the speakers will be Charles Pragnell who was among the first to raise the alarm about the diagnosis in Britain. Now living in Australia, Pragnell has witnessed the damage that can be wrought when zealotry overtakes common sense. He was working for Cleveland social services when scores of children were taken into care on the say-so of Marietta Higgs, a paediatrician working on a now discredited theory about sexual abuse.

“One of the things we were supposed to learn from Cleveland was that social workers should not act on the basis of a medical diagnosis alone,” Pragnell said.“If you look at Munchausen’s cases there is often no corroborative evidence.”

The child protection service has a history of accepting theory as fact: satanic abuse, anal dilation, repressed memory syndrome and now Munchausen’s and SBS.“If a paediatrician suspects child abuse there is no need to give it a label,” said Pragnell.“It’s for the police and social services to investigate. By pinning the blame on someone the doctor is acting as judge and jury.”

Yet one has to wonder whether the furore over Munchausen’s risks the pendulum swinging too far the other way. Margaret Hodge, the children’s minister, said up to 5,000 cases that had been through the family courts might need to be looked at again and added fuel to the fire by saying parents whose children had been adopted would not get them back. But a relatively small number of cases are likely to hinge on medical evidence alone.

Paediatricians are becoming reluctant to get involved in child protection, fearing complaints or worse. Several have had their car tyres slashed and their homes daubed with slogans.

Despite the criticism Professor Alan Craft, president of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, said he retained “complete confidence” in the diagnosis of Munchausen’s and believes the row can have only harmful consequences for children:“There is no doubt that some parents do abuse children. We are getting to a stage where (cases of) children being harmed will not be picked up.”

Right on the Money

New York, NY

#7 Dec 21, 2007
Henri McPhee wrote:
This Midyette case going on in Boulder at the moment does make me cross.
There seems to be a prosecution pediatrician involved in the case called Carole Jenny. She doesn’t look to me as though she has much wide and practical experience of having any children of her own, or ever experienced a dying child of her own, or ever been wrongly accused of murder. She seems to have originally started her career at the Denver Children’s Hospital, along with the violently prejudiced radiologist involved in the Midyette case.
You must realize that a lot of these baby deaths are highly controversial in the medical profession. Doctors disagree with each other. Senior doctors have lost their jobs in his country after giving false evidence in cot death and shaken baby death cases.
I accept that there are feckless parents in this world, and particularly feckless step-parents. That recent Baby Grace death in Texas was a nasty case.
The parents of Baby Grace seem almost certainly to have been involved in that. That doesn’t mean that every baby that dies is murdered by their parents. That isn’t logical, or even hard science. There needs to be a complete, and careful, and impartial investigation in baby death cases.
I accept the guilty shouldn’t go free. I don’t believe the innocent should be wrongly convicted.
All this shaken baby syndrome stuff seems to have started years ago at Denver, Colorado. There are doctors in America who disagree with it, including Jan. E. Leestma MD MM consultant in neuropathology at Children’s Memorial Hospital of North Western University Medical Center, Chicago. There is an interesting article by that doctor on the internet.
I don’t believe the doctors who have been prosecuting the Midyettes are experts in type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta. They are either pathologists, or radiologists, or paediatricians. You might just as well ask the opinion of Dr Beuf in Boulder, or Dr Wecht about the matter.
It looks to me as though Jason Midyette was born sickly. It was the Midyettes first baby. The Midyettes know nothing about type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta, which is fatal and incurable. The Midyettes went to their doctor because their baby was sick, not to be wrongly put in prison.
There needs to be at least one real specialist consultant in type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta in this Midyette case, and not a whole lot of amateurish generalist doctors, like pathologists and radiologists and nurses.
It’s up to American doctors to get to the bottom of Jason Midyette’s death, and not to be a judge and jury by making a wrong diagnosis. I know some doctors who think electronic bugging doesn’t happen. I suppose the excuse for that is that it isn’t their field.
In the Dr Jeffrey MacDonald wrongful incarceration case two New York psychiatrists described Dr MacDonald as psychotic, which was never true, and it was in disagreement with six other government psychiatrists and psychologists.
If Jason Midyette had a bruise that could have been caused because he was such a delicate baby.
I know a family who had a baby that was born with some sort of blood disorder which gave the appearance sometimes of bruises on her body. It was undiagnosed by the doctors until she was about seven years old, by which time her parents had been put on the at risk register for child abuse cases.
Doctors can and do make mistakes sometimes, including serious mistakes.
Shutup Henri.
Henri McPhee

Plymouth, UK

#8 Dec 21, 2007
This is a nasty case of controversial medical mistakes in America, from a letter on the internet:

From the May 2002 Idaho Observer:

Dear Friend

"My son Alan was vaccinated despite several contra-indications. He was a premature baby weighing only 5lb 9oz at birth. My wife's pregnancy was complicated with maternal gestational diabetes, and group B streptococcal infection (which in itself poses a high risk of infant death). My son suffered in his short life from pneumonia, respiratory distress syndrome, and hyper-bilirubinemia. Despite all of this he was given a cocktail of vaccines at eight weeks of age.

The day after he was vaccinated, my baby developed a fever and started to fuss. Ten days later he elicited a high pitched scream. We were told to expect this and not to worry. A couple of days later he stopped breathing. I rushed my baby to the hospital where he died after several severe iatrogenics took place (iatrogenic diseases are those caused by physicians).

Because we could not explain his injuries, and because I was the last adult alone with him, I was charged with aggravated child abuse and first degree murder. We could not afford counsel; our lawyers were public defenders. If that wasn't enough, our four-year-old daughter was taken by the authorities to 'protect her' from I - the accused who was in a maximum security facility without bond. She was used by the police and authorities to threaten and blackmail my wife to help them fabricate evidence and testify against me. My wife adamantly refused to do this. She was charged as an accessory to murder and our daughter was placed in extended custody. Here, she was sexually battered and molested when her 'protectors' left her unsupervised with two boys who had a history of deviant behaviour. My wife's charges were dismissed after great effort and cost and our daughter was returned. They both fight every day to bring our family together and have been fighting since 1997.

More recently, we discovered that one of the vaccines given to my son - DTAP - was from a batch of vaccines that stands as the number one ranking in deaths, the number one ranking in non-recoveries, and the fourth ranking in total events reported for all Connaught Labs DTAP vaccines. DTAP 7H81507, which was given to my baby was a Hot Lot.

I am serving a life sentence in Florida without the possibility of parole. I did not kill my son. His death was the result of the medical treatment he received and a fatal reaction to his childhood immunisations. Since my conviction, I have rallied the support of an armada of scientists, doctors, and organisations which support my innocence. Doctors and scientists from 15 countries, including the US, have stood up to support us; some of these are listed overleaf. We have numerous reports from experts whom after record review, have declared my innocence. Many are up in arms at the iatrogenic implications shown in the records."

Many reports by independent scientists can be seen at www.freeyurko.bizland.com .
Henri McPhee

Plymouth, UK

#9 Dec 21, 2007
This is more background inforamtion to all this violent head trauma stuff, which I believe is relevant to the Jason Midyette case:

Last Updated: 2004-03-26 12:28:31 -0400 (Reuters Health)

LONDON (Reuters)- Doctors called on Friday for a rethink of shaken-baby
syndrome after researchers cast doubt on one of the symptoms used to
identify it.

The syndrome results from violently shaking an infant and is recognized
by bleeding around the brain and within the eye, along with brain
damage. It made international headlines in 1997 when British nanny
Louise Woodward was convicted of killing a baby boy in Massachusetts by
shaking him violently.

Now British and American scientists said there are serious questions
about the syndrome and how it is diagnosed.

"We need to reconsider the diagnostic criteria, if not the existence, of
shaken-baby syndrome," said John Plunkett, of the Regina Medical Center
in Hasting, Minnesota, and JF Geddes a retired pediatric pathologist.

"If the concept of shaken-baby syndrome is scientifically uncertain, we
have a duty to re-examine the validity of other beliefs in the field of
infant injury," they added in a British Medical Journal editorial.

Concerns about the validity of the syndrome arose after Patrick Lantz of
Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North
Carolina found little medical evidence to show that bleeding within the
eye results only from physical abuse.

They searched for medical evidence after a 14-month-old baby suffered
head and eye injuries after a television fell on him at his home.

Despite the father explaining it was an accident, the three-year old
brother of the baby was taken into custody because the injuries suffered
by the baby were thought to have been caused by severe shaking.

The three-year old was returned home after investigators proved that the
father was telling the truth.

"Until good evidence is available, we urge caution in interpreting eye
findings out of context," Lantz said in a letter to the journal.

In a separate editorial, doctors from Great Ormond Street Hospital for
Children in London said bleeding in the eye can also be caused by
accidental injuries.

They added that a diagnosis of shaken baby syndrome should not be based
on just one symptom but if all are present it indicates that excessive
force had been used."
Henri McPhee

Plymouth, UK

#10 Dec 21, 2007
This is an interesting quote from the pediatrician Dr Carole Jenny, who is busy at the moment in a court in Colorado trying to wrongly put the Midyettes in prison.

I think it could be relevant to the Ramsey case, with all that talk about prior sex abuse, even though it's highly technical and a bit above my head:

"Genital Lichen Sclerosus Mistaken for Child Sexual Abuse
JENNY et al. Pediatrics.1989; 83: 597-599."

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#11 Dec 21, 2007
Henri McPhee wrote:
I don’t believe the doctors who have been prosecuting the Midyettes are experts in type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta. They are either pathologists, or radiologists, or paediatricians. You might just as well ask the opinion of Dr Beuf in Boulder, or Dr Wecht about the matter.
It looks to me as though Jason Midyette was born sickly. It was the Midyettes first baby. The Midyettes know nothing about type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta, which is fatal and incurable. The Midyettes went to their doctor because their baby was sick, not to be wrongly put in prison.
Henri, the baby didn't have OI. I know Alex will try and use that for his defense too, but it is already into evidence and into Molly's trial. The baby was tested and found NOT TO HAVE OI.

Prison is too good for these two people, have you been following the trial and heard the testimony? How can you possible say wrong put in prison. This was a heinous crime - BY THE PARENTS - this child only 10 weeks old, died a heinous an painful death - AT THE HANDS OF HIS PARENTS.
Grace

Australia

#12 Dec 21, 2007
Henri McPhee wrote:
There seems to be a prosecution pediatrician involved in the case called Carole Jenny. She doesn’t look to me as though she has much wide and practical experience of having any children of her own, or ever experienced a dying child of her own, or ever been wrongly accused of murder..
Henri, this is just crazy. Last time I checked, the qualifications of a good and competent pediatrician did NOT include having children, her child dying (????) and being accused of murder. I deal with several pediatricians daily (many of whom are considered experts in their field) and they most certainly do not have a dead child or been accused of murder.
Henri McPhee wrote:
You must realize that a lot of these baby deaths are highly controversial in the medical profession. Doctors disagree with each other. Senior doctors have lost their jobs in his country after giving false evidence in cot death and shaken baby death cases..
Are you suggesting that Jason's death could be attributed to either Cot Death or Shaken Baby Syndrome?? Because when Jason was presented to the Hospital that day I'm pretty sure that not one person thought so. I do not understand why you continually bring these up, they have absolutely no bearing on the Mideyettes'. Yes, there have been some controvery over these cases. No, this has nothing to do with a little boy with freshly broken and healing BONES.
Henri McPhee wrote:
That doesn’t mean that every baby that dies is murdered by their parents..
Would like to point out that doesn't mean that a parent innocent either.
Henri McPhee wrote:
I don’t believe the doctors who have been prosecuting the Midyettes are experts in type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta..
Of course not. They are PROSECUTION. They are not trying to convict the parents for having a child with a disease - they are prosecuting a wrongful death. It is up to the defense to provide an expert to say that Jason definitively had they disease. My question to you Henri - why haven't they provided one yet??
Henri McPhee wrote:
It looks to me as though Jason Midyette was born sickly. It was the Midyettes first baby..
What are you saying??? If he was born sickly then he should have had a lot more medical appointments than he did. A doctor would have noticed any of the broken bones if he had been taken earlier. It doesn't matter whether it is your first or tenth. If anything, you tend to worry and see doctors and heath professionals MORE with your first.
Henri McPhee wrote:
There needs to be at least one real specialist consultant in type 2 osteogenesis imperfecta in this Midyette case, and not a whole lot of amateurish generalist doctors, like pathologists and radiologists and nurses..
I cannot believe that you sum up pathologists, radiologist and nurses as amateurish. This is insulting a whole community of PROFESSIONALS that spend an incredible amount of time learning. Once again - it is up to the defence to provide a specialist if that is their defense.
Henri McPhee wrote:
I know a family who had a baby that was born with some sort of blood disorder which gave the appearance sometimes of bruises on her body. It was undiagnosed by the doctors until she was about seven years old, by which time her parents had been put on the at risk register for child abuse cases..
This must have been some time ago, a heel blood prick test which is now conducted shortly after birth is now used to diagnose most infant blood disorders.

Henri, please dont take this as a personal attack, I just cannot believe that in such an obvious case, you are once again turning a blind eye to abusive parents.
Mary

Hummelstown, PA

#13 Dec 21, 2007
Right on the Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutup Henri.
OMG, I'm laughing so hard!! You took the words right outa my mouf, ROTM. Ahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

BRAVO!
Mary

Hummelstown, PA

#14 Dec 21, 2007
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a heinous crime - BY THE PARENTS - this child only 10 weeks old, died a heinous an painful death - AT THE HANDS OF HIS PARENTS.
One down, one to go. Molly was convicted today. Mandatory 16 to 48 years in prison. YESSSSS!
candy

East Lansing, MI

#15 Dec 21, 2007
THANK YOU JURY AND PROSECUTORS. God Bless Jason's innocent soul.
Grace

Australia

#16 Dec 21, 2007
Wonderful to hear the news. Nice to know that a Jury were able to see sense and put this 'mother' where she belongs.
Mary

Hummelstown, PA

#17 Dec 21, 2007
Grace wrote:
Wonderful to hear the news. Nice to know that a Jury were able to see sense and put this 'mother' where she belongs.
Oh, I agree, Grace. I held off passing judgment on Molly, thinking maybe Alex had abused or threatened her, but after reading her testimony & all those lies...well, I can't muster any sympathy for that woman.

Her lawyer told the jury, "Why Molly stays with him (meaning Alex) is a mystery to me." Why on earth did she ever take the stand????
Mary

Hummelstown, PA

#18 Dec 21, 2007
Henri McPhee wrote:
This Midyette case going on in Boulder at the moment does make me cross.
Well, it's your cross to bear, unless you can get Jack or Logan to help you carry that sucker.
Henri McPhee wrote:
There seems to be a prosecution pediatrician involved in the case called Carole Jenny. She doesn’t look to me as though she has much wide and practical experience of having any children of her own, or ever experienced a dying child of her own...
Dr. Jenny has two children and one grandchild. She hasn't killed any of them yet, but don't be too hard on her, Henri. She didn't know infanticide was a requirement for becoming a child abuse expert.
Capricorn

Budd Lake, NJ

#19 Dec 22, 2007
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Dr. Jenny has two children and one grandchild. She hasn't killed any of them yet, but don't be too hard on her, Henri. She didn't know infanticide was a requirement for becoming a child abuse expert.
Brilliant!

Molly got exactly what she deserved and it is pretty obvious that HE killed that baby, while she turned a blind eye. She probably thought that HE would get all the punishment and she would be a victim, like that poor baby, get her figure back and continue to explain her scarred body to her ex boyfriends as well as future boyfriends

I'm still shocked that justice was seen in Boulder, something that has not been seen before; but hopefully will be seen again when Alex goes on trial

Welcome to prison Mr. and Mrs. Midyette! Jason's suffering has come to an end and hopefully, yours will just be beginning

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#20 Dec 22, 2007
Henri McPhee wrote:
There seems to be a prosecution pediatrician involved in the case called Carole Jenny. She doesn’t look to me as though she has much wide and practical experience of having any children of her own, or ever experienced a dying child of her own, or ever been wrongly accused of murder. She seems to have originally started her career at the Denver Children’s Hospital, along with the violently prejudiced radiologist involved in the Midyette case.
She doesn't LOOK TO YOU??? How should she LOOK Henri? Are you saying if a doctor has not lost a child of their own, or their looks don't appeal to you, they don't know anything? They can't testify with any amount of reliability? Editorializing again so people will agree with you - "violently prejudiced radiologist"? What is the matter with the radiologist Henri? Why is s/he prejudiced? Whatever time they spent in training and working at their job is MORE EDUCATION on the subject than you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 67
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Won't Find Any Evidence 11 min Jolamom 74
Dr. Drew/CNN 58 min Let It Snow 6
Nice Day for a Plaid Wedding Yeah 1 hr Let It Snow 4
There was Slim Fast Everywhere (May '17) 1 hr Let It Snow 32
Patsy Powerless SAHM 1 hr Let It Snow 30
Immaculate (Jul '17) 1 hr Let It Snow 12
We Both Got Bikes 2 hr Let It Snow 35
More from around the web