I know what really happened to JoneBE...

I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DuckMan912

Stoughton, MA

#1 Jul 17, 2014
So I was reading all the books news and forums and watched a lot of interviews.
I think After parents go to the bed jonbenet wakes up and wakes up Burke. They both have some pineapple and goes to basement to see some gifts which were kept in basement. I think Burke was sexually molesting JoneBEnnet before and tries to molest on that day as we'll she screams patsy running to the basement with flashlight see jonbenet and Burk gets angry and hit her with flashlight. After math all cover up. What you all think?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2014
That might be the greatest theory I've ever read regarding this case. Kudos.
DuckMan912 wrote:
I think After parents go to the bed jonbenet wakes up and wakes up Burke. They both have some pineapple and goes to basement to see some gifts which were kept in basement. I think Burke was sexually molesting JoneBEnnet before and tries to molest on that day as we'll she screams patsy running to the basement with flashlight see jonbenet and Burk gets angry and hit her with flashlight. After math all cover up. What you all think?
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#3 Jul 18, 2014
I believe I know what happened that night.
He met her and fell in love with her at pageants. He stalked her. Christmas 1996 he entered through the basement well window while the Ramsey's were away. He scoped out the house, laid in her bed, watched out John Andrew's bedroom window, he left the rusack on the bed. He wrote the RN in the Ramsey's bedroom. He is a movie buff and gets angered when people don't listen to him. He has a sense of self entitlement. He wanted to be John Ramsey. He wanted her daughter, his wife, and his money. He thinks wealthy people look down on him. Therefore he hates wealthy people. He hates John Ramsey for that reason. The $118K was sending a message of protest over the age of consent. He took 18 (the current age of consent, he believes children should be able to be with adults if it is their preference) and added the typical ransom amount of $100,000. He used movie phrases in the note. He uses these phrases often to make his point. He tucked away the ransom note for later.
He heard the garage door open and knew they were home. He hid in the house and waited for them to go to bed. He heard John and Burke working on a project in the train room. When he knew everyone was asleep he went to her bedroom and grab her in his arms. She thought she was being carried by her mother and she awoke on the spiral staircase getting garland in her hair. He had to stun gun her to keep her quiet. He took her down to the basement while the rest of the family slept. He wanted to take her with him but how could he do that and not be noticed. He tried the suitcase and he couldn't get it through the window. He decided that he must have her before he leaves. This was a ritual. He cut a lock of her hair, He pierced her vaginal area and drank her blood, he took her panties as a trophy. He wrapped her tightly like a papoose because this had been done to him as a child. He assaulted her without penetration. He is a sadistic pedophile. He got off on her convulsions and twitching caused by the garrote. When he thought he killed her he knew he had to make sure she was dead because she could identify him. He used a different garrote, a killing garrote for this. When she screamed he hit her in the head with a mag lite flashlight, breaking her skull. He took it with him that night. He had loved her to death.
He put tape on her mouth to keep blood from coming out. He knew this happens because he had seen it before. He had a history of breaking into houses and doing this type of thing right under the parents noses. He got off on the excitement. He had an uncontrollable sex drive that fueled his desires that night.
He heard Patsy Ramsey awake early and panic set in. He gathered his belongings but couldn't get to the rusack so it was left behind. He left the ransom note on the spiral staircase.
He was determined to be with her that night and his family had no idea of his plans. He told no one. When he went to leave he exited through the basement window via the suitcase as a step ladder. He walked to his car parked a few streets over. There were no footprints because the back of the house was free of snow that night.
He is remorseful. He made sure that he would never do this again. JMO
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jul 18, 2014
DuckMan912 wrote:
I think it was something like that. I have always felt that either of the parents would cover for Burke--but not for each other. And it would appear that a major cover-up happened that night.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#5 Jul 18, 2014
Biz wrote:
JMO
I thought you said you were not a proponent of JMK. Make up your mind.
Traber

Shippensburg, PA

#6 Jul 18, 2014
Biz wrote:
He met her and fell in love with her at pageants. He stalked her. Christmas 1996 he entered through the basement well window while the Ramsey's were away. He scoped out the house, laid in her bed, watched out John Andrew's bedroom window, he left the rusack on the bed. He wrote the RN in the Ramsey's bedroom. He is a movie buff and gets angered when people don't listen to him. He has a sense of self entitlement. He wanted to be John Ramsey. He wanted her daughter, his wife, and his money. He thinks wealthy people look down on him. Therefore he hates wealthy people. He hates John Ramsey for that reason. The $118K was sending a message of protest over the age of consent. He took 18 (the current age of consent, he believes children should be able to be with adults if it is their preference) and added the typical ransom amount of $100,000. He used movie phrases in the note. He uses these phrases often to make his point. He tucked away the ransom note for later.
He heard the garage door open and knew they were home. He hid in the house and waited for them to go to bed. He heard John and Burke working on a project in the train room. When he knew everyone was asleep he went to her bedroom and grab her in his arms. She thought she was being carried by her mother and she awoke on the spiral staircase getting garland in her hair. He had to stun gun her to keep her quiet. He took her down to the basement while the rest of the family slept. He wanted to take her with him but how could he do that and not be noticed. He tried the suitcase and he couldn't get it through the window. He decided that he must have her before he leaves. This was a ritual. He cut a lock of her hair, He pierced her vaginal area and drank her blood, he took her panties as a trophy. He wrapped her tightly like a papoose because this had been done to him as a child. He assaulted her without penetration. He is a sadistic pedophile. He got off on her convulsions and twitching caused by the garrote. When he thought he killed her he knew he had to make sure she was dead because she could identify him. He used a different garrote, a killing garrote for this. When she screamed he hit her in the head with a mag lite flashlight, breaking her skull. He took it with him that night. He had loved her to death.
He put tape on her mouth to keep blood from coming out. He knew this happens because he had seen it before. He had a history of breaking into houses and doing this type of thing right under the parents noses. He got off on the excitement. He had an uncontrollable sex drive that fueled his desires that night.
He heard Patsy Ramsey awake early and panic set in. He gathered his belongings but couldn't get to the rusack so it was left behind. He left the ransom note on the spiral staircase.
He was determined to be with her that night and his family had no idea of his plans. He told no one. When he went to leave he exited through the basement window via the suitcase as a step ladder. He walked to his car parked a few streets over. There were no footprints because the back of the house was free of snow that night.
This is the best scenario I've heard to date!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2014
Biz wrote:
You act as if HE couldn't have walked right out the back door with her. You say he scoped out the house. He would have figured out his exit ahead of time. What fool would go down to the basement and try to get that suitcase (with the weight of a human body) through that narrow window well? If he accosted her in her bedroom, he would have to silence her right there, not taking a chance for a scream which would have finished off his plan. Once silenced, she is gagged with the duct tape and carted right out the first door he came to.
Did he let her have a snack of pineapple before going to the basement?
Heloise

Boldon, UK

#8 Jul 19, 2014
For me, the only reasonable intruder theory involves people who were extremely close to the Ramseys.

Kolar's book gave me real pause and that scenario wouldn't surprise me, but,to my mind, a terrible moment involving Patsy is the most likely story.
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jul 19, 2014
Patsy was a cancer survivor and she probably was taking medication still to keep the cancer from recurring. That, plus all the activities from the day could have made her extremely tired and overwhelmed. I suppose it could have caused her to lose her patience and strike out at Jonbenet.

But we still have the chronic sexual molestation to account for. That is why I have always thought it was Burke and was relieved to read Kolar's book. Made me feel less like a creep for thinking that a child that age could possibly be involved in that kind of activity.

I am so conflicted about this case. No scenario seems to fit conclusively. But I do know that the chronic sexual molestation (and the familiarity of the ransom note) would mean that someone either in the family or among friends had to be the culprit. The ransom note author was too familiar with the family. So no random pedophile could have pulled this off.
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#10 Jul 21, 2014
Traber wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best scenario I've heard to date!
Because it's true. I heard it from the killer. LE believed it was the parents because they believe it was someone who loved her It WAS someone who loved her. Seldom do we see that in child murders because true pedophiles don't believe on killing the child. But this suspect was a true safistic pedophile. Trapped between love and his perversions and compulsions
Biz

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2014
learnin wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as if HE couldn't have walked right out the back door with her. You say he scoped out the house. He would have figured out his exit ahead of time. What fool would go down to the basement and try to get that suitcase (with the weight of a human body) through that narrow window well? If he accosted her in her bedroom, he would have to silence her right there, not taking a chance for a scream which would have finished off his plan. Once silenced, she is gagged with the duct tape and carted right out the first door he came to.
Did he let her have a snack of pineapple before going to the basement?
It's very likely that she ate pineapple at the whites house. We don't know if they had it on the menu because no one bothered to ask them. He was planning to exit the butler door but he forgot his shoes. He heard patsy awake and had to leave quickly.
Biz

United States

#12 Jul 21, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
Patsy was a cancer survivor and she probably was taking medication still to keep the cancer from recurring. That, plus all the activities from the day could have made her extremely tired and overwhelmed. I suppose it could have caused her to lose her patience and strike out at Jonbenet.
But we still have the chronic sexual molestation to account for. That is why I have always thought it was Burke and was relieved to read Kolar's book. Made me feel less like a creep for thinking that a child that age could possibly be involved in that kind of activity.
I am so conflicted about this case. No scenario seems to fit conclusively. But I do know that the chronic sexual molestation (and the familiarity of the ransom note) would mean that someone either in the family or among friends had to be the culprit. The ransom note author was too familiar with the family. So no random pedophile could have pulled this off.
there are also experts who say there was no prior sexual abuse. Studies in 1997 were not as good as known cases today to compare to.

You might be dyslexic

#13 Jul 21, 2014
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very likely that she ate pineapple at the whites house. We don't know if they had it on the menu because no one bothered to ask them.
Please don't post misinformation! They were asked, they answered and they did NOT serve pineapple.

“We do know, though, that the White's never served pineapple at their home that night.” ST Page 165

You might be dyslexic

#14 Jul 21, 2014
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's true. I heard it from the killer.
LMAO.

Please don't post misinformation.
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jul 21, 2014
Biz wrote:
<quoted text> there are also experts who say there was no prior sexual abuse. Studies in 1997 were not as good as known cases today to compare to.
The difference being, the coroner actually saw the body and the damaged tissue and, to his credit,(just for this very reason) he asked at least two other experts their opinions. I do not know if those experts actually viewed the body or just the photos, but we do know that any subsequent experts' opinions have been made by the viewing of the photos. I prefer to put my trust in the coroner who actually viewed the condition of the body and not the photos alone.

Did the examining coroner ever retract his finding?
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#16 Jul 21, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't post misinformation! They were asked, they answered and they did NOT serve pineapple.
“We do know, though, that the White's never served pineapple at their home that night.” ST Page 165
Thank you for that source LE. I hadn't seen it before. I asked someone who was there at the party if pineapple was served and they could not remember.
It is also possible that she ate pineapple before they left that night and the parents never even knew. There is no proof that the killers fed her pineapple. Digestion time has a lot of components: temperature, age of person, acidic levels, etc.
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#17 Jul 21, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being, the coroner actually saw the body and the damaged tissue and, to his credit,(just for this very reason) he asked at least two other experts their opinions. I do not know if those experts actually viewed the body or just the photos, but we do know that any subsequent experts' opinions have been made by the viewing of the photos. I prefer to put my trust in the coroner who actually viewed the condition of the body and not the photos alone.
Did the examining coroner ever retract his finding?
Yes, there are cases where coroners have retracted their opinions. Specifically when time has passed and more evidence has been collected to compare and support a different theory. Back in 1996 there was not much to go on to compare children who had been sexually abused and children who were just active. It is now a known fact that there are MANY children out there with torn hymens who were not previously abused. I know one personally. She was an active girl who rode horses, motorcycles, did gymnastics, dance, etc. She was never abused in any way but I do know that her hymen was torn at an early age and prior to her first sexual experience.
Today's experts have seen more and more evidence of this happening. There is an expert quoted on the JonBenet case who stated that "the ONLY way to be certain that a child has been sexually abused is if they were alive to tell you themselves or if they contracted a sexually transmitted disease. JonBenet was not alive to tell us and there is no record that she contracted a sexually transmitted disease. I rest my case.
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#18 Jul 21, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Please don't post misinformation.
For the record (and I stand on my reputation of honesty whether you agree or not) it is not misinformation. Yes, I am going out on a limb…but I am THAT positive.
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#19 Jul 21, 2014
DuckMan912 wrote:
Can you at least correct the spelling of her name in the title here? It's JonBenet.
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Jul 21, 2014
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are cases where coroners have retracted their opinions. Specifically when time has passed and more evidence has been collected to compare and support a different theory. Back in 1996 there was not much to go on to compare children who had been sexually abused and children who were just active. It is now a known fact that there are MANY children out there with torn hymens who were not previously abused. I know one personally. She was an active girl who rode horses, motorcycles, did gymnastics, dance, etc. She was never abused in any way but I do know that her hymen was torn at an early age and prior to her first sexual experience.
Today's experts have seen more and more evidence of this happening. There is an expert quoted on the JonBenet case who stated that "the ONLY way to be certain that a child has been sexually abused is if they were alive to tell you themselves or if they contracted a sexually transmitted disease. JonBenet was not alive to tell us and there is no record that she contracted a sexually transmitted disease. I rest my case.
The irony of an expert stating that the only way for a dead victim to be judged as having been sexually abused is for them to be hear to tell about it or to have had a sexually transmitted disease. Why do defense attorneys and prosecutors pay these experts so much if their opinions are truly worthless? Why even bother with autopsies?

For every child that comes forward and accuses an abuser of molestation, two of his victims remain silent. So, so much for relying on the children to tell anyone. And that is a statistic that you can rely on.

You may not realize, but I recall having read in one of the books that indeed Jonbenet did get repeated yeast infections. Though yeast infections can occur for a myriad of reasons, one cannot rule out sexual activity being the cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunting evidence 2 hr sheriffwydell 30
Stop 3 hr sheriffwydell 35
Burdens 3 hr sheriffwydell 22
JonBenet Investigation 3 hr sheriffwydell 24
SBTC and victory ??? (Sep '14) 3 hr flowerpot 5
Jonbenet... 4 hr sheriffwydell 51
Patsy vs Burke 4 hr sheriffwydell 27
More from around the web