Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty
Why

Mansfield, OH

#7962 May 12, 2014
Rupert wrote:
<quoted text>
Mcdonald has nothing to do with JonBenet. Please relocate.
This thread's been going for a long time, no reason to relocate.

JTF

Since: Jul 08

Saint Albans, VT

#7963 May 13, 2014
WHY: Exactly. This thread was created as a response to the Jeffrey MacDonald Is Innocent thread and its sheer mass demonstrates that a relocation is unnecessary.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com
Bunny

Phoenix, AZ

#7964 May 15, 2014
OneWhoCares wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of factual errors and misinformation, are you EVER going to correct Kristen's birthplace on your website I can not believe you think (and wrote) that she was born in
Fort Bragg....Just one of the many errors that you have put out on your site.
I've checked my websites and can't find the error you're referring to. Where on any of these sites did you find that?

MacDonald's Magical Mystery Tour:
http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/html/mmt.html

3D Views of 544 Castle Drive:
http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/3D/

Exhibits and Findings:
http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/html/exhibits...

Also, please let me know the other "many errors" you found on these sites, and I'll be happy to correct them if needed.
Bunny

Phoenix, AZ

#7965 May 15, 2014
About the so-called "brain serum" of Kim's, which Christina reports on her website was found on the master bedroom door frame, can anyone point me to any factual information to support this? I've been hunting for factual information about this issue for years, but have never found it. There's nothing at all in the lab reports or testimonies or witness statements or anywhere else that I can find, that refers to findings of brain serum on door frames or anywhere else.

That said, I think I may have found the answer as to how this idea of "brain serum on the master bedroom door frame" might have evolved.

On the Exhibits and Findings site ( http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/html/exhibits... ), check out Exhibit D61.

D61 is described as "Red-brown stain on north hall wall." The findings show that this is Type AB blood (same as Kim). Notations on one photo describe this as being located on the north hall wall just outside Kristen's bedroom, and as having a "diluted" appearance. Seeing that, I had to wonder: Why was AB blood found on the wall just outside Kristen's room, when no one was struck in that part of the hallway?

Then, take a look at the first diagram, where the location of D61 is circled. Using the measurements of 2' 6" that are shown for Kim's and Kristen's doorway openings, D61 would have been located about 5' away from the master bedroom.

I now believe that the "diluted" appearance of this exhibit led some investigator (I'm assuming Kearns) to surmise that it might be brain serum, and that others simply assumed that this "brain serum" was on the master bedroom door frame in the area where Kim was actually struck. But if my assumptions are correct, it would mean that whether or not this was in fact brain serum, it was actually NOT on the master bedroom door frame at all, but instead was located 5' away, down the hallway. Another myth possibly laid to rest?

Either way, having Kim's type AB blood 5' away from the master bedroom doorway, where she was actually struck, shows once again the force behind MacDonald's rage. May she forever rest in peace, and may there never be a peaceful day for her killer ever again.

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7966 May 15, 2014

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7967 May 15, 2014
JTF wrote:
No, JTF, it is not nice work. It is incomplete. She did not mention the CrimeArchives site where this particular error was found. amongst many more errors.

Bunny, it is not my job to point out your many errors to you. If you do not know where they are you must not be that great of a webmaster (as you call yourself).

Check yourself.

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7968 May 16, 2014
OWC: I was referring to her work on this particular issue. The brain serum claim has never been corroborated via CID or FBI documentation, but most researchers (e.g., myself included) assumed that CID technicians found Kimmie's brain serum on the MB door frame.

Why were we all under the assumption that this claim was true? In 1999, Court TV produced a documentary on the MacDonald case and at one point, the narrator stated that Kimmie was struck with the club with such force that her brain serum was found on the master bedroom door frame.

Since the release of this documentary, the only mention of brain serum being found at the crime scene was in Christina Masewicz's book SCALES OF JUSTICE, and in a 2012 article comparing/contrasting Joe McGinniss' FINAL VISION with Errol Morris' WILDERNESS OF ERROR.

IMO, Bunny has made a compelling case for the spatter on the door frame and/or wall being blood, not brain serum.

Bunny

Phoenix, AZ

#7969 May 18, 2014
OneWhoCares wrote:
<quoted text>
No, JTF, it is not nice work. It is incomplete. She did not mention the CrimeArchives site where this particular error was found. amongst many more errors.
Bunny, it is not my job to point out your many errors to you. If you do not know where they are you must not be that great of a webmaster (as you call yourself).
Check yourself.
I can't help but laugh. CrimeArchives.net is a nice site. If it were mine, don't you think I would have claimed it?? Also, I guess you've forgotten that not that long ago, you claimed CrimeArchives.net was Christina's site (which I guess you now know it isn't). Check yourself.

Finally, as to the "many errors" that can exist on various websites, Christina's website is chock-full of them. Wrong witness names, wrong dates, documents with pages inserted that belong to other documents, wrong claims about evidence (as was also exhibited in her book), as well as misspellings and grammatical errors galore. So I guess according to you, she's not that great of a webmaster. Have you told her that?

I'm also laughing because you've claimed in the past that CrimeArchives is a direct "rip-off" of Christina's site, and now you're saying that CrimeArchives is full of errors. So there can be no doubt that you believe Christina's site is full of errors. See what happens when you lie? You can no longer even keep your stories straight.

Frmo the beginning, both here and elsewhere, you've seemed to be much more interested in flame-baiting and attacking others than you are in contributing anything of interest to the discussion of case facts, and for those reasons and others, I'm no longer interested in anything you have to say.
Bunny

Phoenix, AZ

#7970 May 18, 2014
JTF wrote:
IMO, Bunny has made a compelling case for the spatter on the door frame and/or wall being blood, not brain serum.
Thanks, JTF. Although I have to admit my research resulted in something I hadn't anticipated, namely the mental picture I now have of Mac swinging so hard at Kim that he sent her blood flying four and a half or five feet down the hallway.

I know you and I have discussed the Police Chief article ( http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/m... ), in which Murtagh said that he surmised that the initial focus of Mac's rage was Kim. You disagreed with that, and I'm curious now: Have you changed your mind on that, in light of Kim's blood being found on the wall so far from the master bedroom, or do you still think she wasn't the initial target?

Location hidden

#7971 May 18, 2014
Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but laugh. CrimeArchives.net is a nice site. If it were mine, don't you think I would have claimed it?? Also, I guess you've forgotten that not that long ago, you claimed CrimeArchives.net was Christina's site (which I guess you now know it isn't). Check yourself.
Finally, as to the "many errors" that can exist on various websites, Christina's website is chock-full of them. Wrong witness names, wrong dates, documents with pages inserted that belong to other documents, wrong claims about evidence (as was also exhibited in her book), as well as misspellings and grammatical errors galore. So I guess according to you, she's not that great of a webmaster. Have you told her that?
I'm also laughing because you've claimed in the past that CrimeArchives is a direct "rip-off" of Christina's site, and now you're saying that CrimeArchives is full of errors. So there can be no doubt that you believe Christina's site is full of errors. See what happens when you lie? You can no longer even keep your stories straight.
Frmo the beginning, both here and elsewhere, you've seemed to be much more interested in flame-baiting and attacking others than you are in contributing anything of interest to the discussion of case facts, and for those reasons and others, I'm no longer interested in anything you have to say.
First off Bunny, we are talking about you NOT Christina. I do believe the word I used when saying I thought it was Christina's was " maybe" as Christina had been talking about doing another site. I quickly realized because of the style of the website that it was not hers. I am not interested in discussing Christina with you. If you have a problem with her, take it up with her. My problem is with YOU and your lies.

Speaking of keeping your stories straight and lying, are you saying that you are not the owner of the CrimeArchives? Kind of like you saying you did not have your ranch for sale when you were caught lying about that in public.

Not only am I not interested in what you have to say, nobody can believe a word you say.

I think you have reached a point where you fancy yourself knowing more than the prosecutors know about this case.

Check yourself again.
crofton md

Mechanicsville, MD

#7972 May 18, 2014
Good grief! I must say, while I admire the vast knowledge of most of those who post here, the bitch biting and backstabbing get really old. Does it really matter who knows what and what website belongs to who? Seriously? Can't we all just get along? Disagreements about speculations is one thing. Pointing out factual errors is another. Personal attacks on other posters is both silly and immature. I don't mean to disrespect you, but if, as many of you state, your main focus is to discuss the case, educate those who don't know or understand the case and honor Jeffrey MacDonald's victims, what does it matter who knows what or where they got their information?

Location hidden

#7973 May 18, 2014
crofton md wrote:
Good grief! I must say, while I admire the vast knowledge of most of those who post here, the bitch biting and backstabbing get really old. Does it really matter who knows what and what website belongs to who? Seriously? Can't we all just get along? Disagreements about speculations is one thing. Pointing out factual errors is another. Personal attacks on other posters is both silly and immature. I don't mean to disrespect you, but if, as many of you state, your main focus is to discuss the case, educate those who don't know or understand the case and honor Jeffrey MacDonald's victims, what does it matter who knows what or where they got their information?
Whereas, I agree that educating those who don't know or understand is important, making sure you are giving out correct information is equally important.
Brandon J

Singapore, Singapore

#7974 May 18, 2014
One would have thought if 4 intruders enter his house, a green beret like him would've severely injured or killed 2 of them at least.

He is known for his exceptional body strength and explosive boxing skills from his boxing coach.

He says some intruder throws a hell of a punch, its himself.

I believe he did it.

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

#7975 May 19, 2014
BRANDON: I agree. MacDonald advocates have touted Greg Mitchell as being one of the 3 male intruders and Mitchell was an extremely thin individual with a history of chronic substance dependence.

MacDonald would have driven his skinny ass into the dining room, but this is a fantasy scenario for there isn't a shred of evidence linking Mitchell to the crime scene. The only fight that took place at 544 Castle Drive on 2/17/70, was between Jeffrey and Colette MacDonald.

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7978 May 23, 2014
TESS: You could care less about the topic on this thread, yet you take the time to produce experiential fodder on a true crime discussion forum? Hilarious. Hope the PM leads to a shared breakfast.

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7979 May 23, 2014
Getting back to the MacDonald case, the following excerpt best illustrates why Judge Fox's request for a transcript of the 4/6/70 CID interview doesn't bode well for inmate.

SOURCE: Fatal Vision Page 108

TOPIC: 4/6/70 CID Interview

"And so, on this first Monday morning of April 1970, he could not realize that the account he was about to render would stick to him like tar for years afterward, in all its messy, inconvenient detail, despite his many attempts to cleanse himself of it as his understanding of the physical evidence, and its implications, increased."

simply Mindy

Ashburn, VA

#7980 May 27, 2014
Is there a timeframe for Judge Fox to render his decision? Thanks in advance.

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7981 May 30, 2014
Adding to the dialogue regarding Judge Fox's request for a transcript of the 4/6/70 CID interview.

SOURCE: Closing arguments presented by Brian Murtagh at the 2012 evidentiary hearing.

The most important question that any investigator ever asked Dr. MacDonald was early on, on April 6th, 1970, when Bob Shaw asked MacDonald, how is it, Doctor, your pajama top is soaked in blood and there's only a little bit of blood on the pocket? So, as happened on several occasions, MacDonald has to invent facts without knowing all the consequences of those inventions.

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

#7982 Jun 3, 2014
SM: There is no timeline for Judge Fox to make a decision. In the past, Judge Fox has taken 2 years to make a decision on a major issue or issues in this case. If he makes a decision by September of this year, it will be 2 years since the evidentiary hearing.

His Next Victim Speaks

Bronx, NY

#7983 Jun 29, 2014
I can tell you beyond any doubt. That philandeing, lying , anti social Son of a Beast. He did it. He killed both his pregnant wife and both of his children
Why? He wanted them out of his way. No negotiation, no obligation, no child support, no visitation.
No responsibility .No accountability.
All about HIM.
I can think of no worse person than this ? I don't know what to call this?
. I do know that this thing once called Jeffrey MacDonald. Is the biological child of Josef Mengele and his Beast Irma Grese.
Bad in bad out.
Send him back to NAZI Germany. He never belonged here anyway. Neither did those that spawned him.
UGH! Just the thought of this vile wicked shithead. Turns my stomach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Other Side of Suffering (Mar '12) 10 min Green Envelope 16
Was Burke Ramsey Left-Handed???? (May '12) 12 min Green Envelope 99
Cake 19 min Green Envelope 24
koldkase patsy wrote the note (Aug '14) 10 hr Jonnie B 23
The underwear JonBenet was changed out of (Jul '15) 23 hr robert 14
Richard Talfryn Jones Sat Motherjune 4
s.b.t.c Sat Motherjune 36
More from around the web