Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Thank you again Bunny. Contrary to popular belief,Christina does not share EVERYTHING wih me.
I've looked it over again and see that it is not as "user friendly" as I had hoped. It also seems to be missing updated information. For instance, it mentions boards that are old and/or hardly ever posted on but fails to mention the most poular discusson board concerning this case.

http://jeffreymacdonalddiscussionboard.yuku.c...

At any rate, I'll just stick to the website that is original and is best known for research. It is obvious that after comparing the two sites and others as well, that it is a cut and paste job with a little typing on the side....LOL

PS - we do not "talk" regularly as she is a very private person and I have a very busy schedule.

JTF

Since: Jul 08

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

The government asked for a 30 day delay in filing their post-hearing response memo. Their unopposed request was granted by Judge Fox. Considering that the defense asked for THREE delays in filing their memo, the decision was a no-brainer for Judge Fox. The government's rationale for the delay was three-fold.

1) The defense memo was over 120 pages long, so the government wanted enough time to debunk ALL of their dubious claims.

2) The complexity of the "evidence as a whole" ruling by the 4th Circuit Court in 2011.

3) The government wants to include the evidence they presented at the 1979 trial in their memo. Judge Fox admitted at the hearing that he is not well read on the evidence presented at the trial, so the government is going to go over that evidence in their response memo.

IMO, it was sound strategy by the government to give Judge Fox a heads-up on the fact that a portion of their response memo will go over the evidence presented at the 1979 trial. In essence, the government is stating, "You want evidence as a whole, we'll give you evidence as a whole." The government's post-hearing brief is due on 7/1/13.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

I've waited this long -- I can wait a little more, jtf! Hunger is the best sauce for a dish best served cold.

Since: Jan 09

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

OneWhoCares wrote:
It also seems to be missing updated information.
With all due respect, Christina's site doesn't have the latest May 28 filings, while http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald does, so I'm not sure you should be talking about which site is the most "updated." I'm not sure why CM hasn't put the latest filings up yet. Maybe because according to her, that would be "stealing" since they're already published on another website? Of course it's not stealing, since they're public documents freely available for anyone to publish, but maybe that's what she thinks. Who knows. Either way, it doesn't really matter. All I care about is seeing case documents wherever they might appear, and I'm glad there's http://www.crimearchives.net has those. In my opinion, when it comes to websites that show the facts of this case, the more the merrier. I'm sure it drives ol' Mac crazy. Too bad, so sad.:)

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

JTF: I absolutely agree. In the past, MacDonald has asked for and gotten delays quite a few times. When it came to filing his Post-Hearing Memorandum ( http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/c... ), he got three extensions, including a ridiculous, final one-day extension, so they could hardly argue with the government's asking for a delay.

Regardless, I think this will be a filing worth waiting for. The defense wants Fox to have the "evidence as a whole," and the government's going to give it to him in spades.

I have a feeling that the defense team may end up regretting that they insisted on having the "evidence as a whole" heard again. The evidence convicted Mac the first time around and has kept him in prison since 1979, and I don't see anything changing at this late stage.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Bunny1 wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, Christina's site doesn't have the latest May 28 filings, while http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald does, so I'm not sure you should be talking about which site is the most "updated." I'm not sure why CM hasn't put the latest filings up yet. Maybe because according to her, that would be "stealing" since they're already published on another website? Of course it's not stealing, since they're public documents freely available for anyone to publish, but maybe that's what she thinks. Who knows. Either way, it doesn't really matter. All I care about is seeing case documents wherever they might appear, and I'm glad there's http://www.crimearchives.net has those. In my opinion, when it comes to websites that show the facts of this case, the more the merrier. I'm sure it drives ol' Mac crazy. Too bad, so sad.:)
There is a lot that is not updated at the site as I mentioned before. A bunch of old and/or seldom posted on discussion boards when it does not mention a newer and popular board such as :

http://jeffreymacdonalddiscussionboard.yuku.c...

Does that seem updated to you?

Well, different people have different opinions but mine is that some people are just too cheap to pay for records and it is easier to "steal" them from a website than to pay for them.

JTF

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Considering that the government is going to...

1) Include the evidence presented at the 1979 trial

2) Debunk ALL of the claims leveled by the defense in their post-hearing memo

3) Provide lengthy rebuttals to the Britt/DNA claims

... I was wondering if there was a page limit to these memos?

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

OneWhoCares wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot that is not updated at the site as I mentioned before. A bunch of old and/or seldom posted on discussion boards...Does that seem updated to you?
Well, different people have different opinions but mine is that some people are just too cheap to pay for records and it is easier to "steal" them from a website than to pay for them.
OWC, There is a lot that is not updated at Christina's site, and a lot of missing documents, mixed-up pages, spelling errors, and so on. Does that mean people shouldn't visit there? Of course not.

Reading your posts, one would get the idea that for any criminal case or any other matter, you think there should be only ONE point of access on the web, which I think is a ridiculous notion.

As for your fixation on discussion boards, I think that's really odd, since Christina's website not only has NO links to ANY discussion boards AT ALL that I'm aware of, but no links to any other resources, either. I'm glad that http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald has those. If you're not happy about having other resources easily available, and you're not happy that there's another website to show case facts,, it's your choice not to visit crimearchives.net or any other website about the MacDonald case.

As for your other fixation -- "stealing" documents, anyone with a Pacer account ( www.pacer.gov ) can download case documents for pennies. Autopsy photos and other documents/photos are also available elsewhere on the 'net. From what I can tell, on www.crimearchives.net , it seems to contain things that can be published by anyone under public domain and/or fair use laws. Did you forget what I've told you over and over again, that works by the Government cannot be copyrighted? Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me, but quit whining about "stealing" when you don't have a clue as to whether or not anyone stole anyting.

I know how strongly you feel you have to always have the last word, so I'm sure you'll waste more time trying to argue about which website people should visit. As for me, I'm going to try to be DONE with this subject for now. The bottom line is that if you don't like crimearchives.net , don't go there.

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

JTF wrote:
Considering that the government is going to...
1) Include the evidence presented at the 1979 trial
2) Debunk ALL of the claims leveled by the defense in their post-hearing memo
3) Provide lengthy rebuttals to the Britt/DNA claims
... I was wondering if there was a page limit to these memos?
JTF: There is a page limit, but I don't know what it is offhand. I know in December of 2011, the government had to ask for permission to file an oversized response, so maybe they'll have to do that again:

http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Bunny1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OWC, There is a lot that is not updated at Christina's site, and a lot of missing documents, mixed-up pages, spelling errors, and so on. Does that mean people shouldn't visit there? Of course not.
Reading your posts, one would get the idea that for any criminal case or any other matter, you think there should be only ONE point of access on the web, which I think is a ridiculous notion.
As for your fixation on discussion boards, I think that's really odd, since Christina's website not only has NO links to ANY discussion boards AT ALL that I'm aware of, but no links to any other resources, either. I'm glad that http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald has those. If you're not happy about having other resources easily available, and you're not happy that there's another website to show case facts,, it's your choice not to visit crimearchives.net or any other website about the MacDonald case.
As for your other fixation -- "stealing" documents, anyone with a Pacer account ( www.pacer.gov ) can download case documents for pennies. Autopsy photos and other documents/photos are also available elsewhere on the 'net. From what I can tell, on www.crimearchives.net , it seems to contain things that can be published by anyone under public domain and/or fair use laws. Did you forget what I've told you over and over again, that works by the Government cannot be copyrighted? Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me, but quit whining about "stealing" when you don't have a clue as to whether or not anyone stole anyting.
I know how strongly you feel you have to always have the last word, so I'm sure you'll waste more time trying to argue about which website people should visit. As for me, I'm going to try to be DONE with this subject for now. The bottom line is that if you don't like crimearchives.net , don't go there.
Oh Bunny. Get a life. Apparently you are the one who is fixated and the one who feels a need to have the last word. I could care less about which websites people visit. However, your digs at a certain board owner is very obvious and also boring.

I doubt that you are "done" but time will tell. I seem to recall your bitching about copyright issues and now you are acting as if
you are an expert on the subject. I remember about you complaining about somebody using stuff without permission on their website and copyrighted material but it was okay for you to use the same items on YOUR website. I spoke with Bob Stevenson and I know for a fact he did not give YOU permission to use Collette, Kristen, and Kimberley's pictures on your website!

I also recall your lie at a discussion board when someone exposed your ranch for sale a few years back. You lied and said it was not for sale and person posted a link showing it was. You then admitted it.

Why lie about something like that in the first place? Who cares?
According to public inforamtion it is still for sale.

Sherlock Holmes

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Sounds like some idiot insane stalkers posting all day every day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

inforamtion = information

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr Watson wrote:
I'll begin an investigation immediately.
It looks like Sherlock Holmes/Dr Watson forgot to change her location AGAIN! LOL

JTF

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

During his closing arguments at the evidentiary hearing, Brian Murtagh processed with Judge Fox that he would be given a booklet that covered the evidence presented at the 1979 trial. Since there appears to be a page limit to the post-hearing memos, I would imagine that the government's presentation of the trial evidence in the response memo will be lean and mean.

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

I was doing some reading at www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald and noticed something in a statement of Ron Harrison's that I missed before.

On page 2 (of the link below) Harrison says when he visited MacDonald at the hospital on Feb. 17, 1970, he saw "...one or two wounds in his [Jeffrey MacDonald's] neck, pin points of blood that may have been pick marks."

I don't recall any of the doctors or anyone else talking about "pick marks" or any type of wound at all on Mac's neck. Does anyone know any more about this?

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I see that the long-awaited Government Post-Hearing Memorandum is now online at www.crimearchives.net/19979_macdonald . FANTASTIC ... This should be a good read!

http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/u...

JTF

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Brilliant stuff. Time to throw away the key.

http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_ma...aring_...

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Billiant stuff. Time to throw away the key.

JTF

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Comments on the Government's 200 page response memo.

The Government hammers away at the credibility and reliability of the claims presented in the Defense memo. They also cover the trial evidence in detail and emphasize the decisions made by Judge Dupree during the 1984-1985 appellate hearings. I found the following pieces of information to be quite interesting.

1) Two unsourced black synthetic fibers used in the manufacture of wigs used for human wear were found in one of the hairbrushes, but the Government argues that the Defense ignored those fibers for several reasons. Stoeckley claimed she wore a blond wig and if the blond saran fibers were the result of Kimmie and/or Kristen brushing a doll, then one could argue that they brushed a doll with black hair. In regards to the saran fiber issue, the Government added the following 1997 quote from Judge Fox...

"MacDonald histrionically mischaracterizes both the nature and magnitude of the dispute now before the court."

2) In regards to MacDonald's excuse for how his broken and bloody arm hair found its way in his dead wife's left hand, the Government states...

"It is hard to conceive how checking for a pulse on a dead body would result in a limb hair being broken off at the root."

3) The bloody palmprint claim was finally put to rest when the Government pointed to photos taken by the CID of the master bed footboard. The unsourced partial latent palmprint was photographed (GXP 1003) as were the two blood stains (GXP 41-42) and the photographs clearly show two contiguous, but different areas on the footboard. In other words, the palmprint and the blood stains were in different locations on the footboard.

4) The Government has rarely used the following explanation for the candle wax drippings in prior briefs, but they argue that since the MacDonalds liked candles, the wax deposits were the result of...

"candles previously lit, and either consumed entirely or discarded
the remnants."

5) The Government argues that when Greg Mitchell was not under the influence, he was a reliable witness, but when under the
influence...

Mitchell's behavior was akin to Stoeckley and Perry in what the Government deemed a "Fatal Attraction." They knew each other, abused substances, had bouts of depression and paranoia, and were attention seekers. The relentless publicity of this case exacerbated this attraction and created a phenomenon that even MacDonald attorney Brian O'Neill acknowledged was very real. During oral arguments in 1985, O'Neill stated...
"aberrant mental patients, people who read about an event and are looking to take part in this event through this bizarre phenomenon of claiming. Wacky as it is, we know it exists."

6) In terms of the unsourced body hair found on Kristen's bed, the Government points out that the MacDonalds did not have a dog, but several black dog hairs were found on the bedspread. The Government argues that if one uses the logic put forth by the Defense, one of the intruders was a black dog.

7) The Government concludes their memo on a powerful note stating that the Britt claim does not meet the gatekeeping standards of the 2255 and that the constitutional violation has not been proven on the merits. In addition, the unsourced hair claim does not meet the gatekeeping standards of the 2255 and has not met the "extraordinarily high burden as to merits and as a free standing claim of actual innocence..."

Sam Aritan1

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Please tell me this will be over soon, jtf?! It is soooooo clearly indicative of MacD's murderous, narcissistic behaviors and has been for, lo, these 40 years. Can we call it a day now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,321 - 7,340 of7,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... 5 min gotgum 168
Patsy's little helpers 26 min candy 8
Smit try to climb back through the basement win... Thu Capricorn 12
Hair Wed Two 11
S.B.T.C: Weird coincidence? (Mar '10) Jul 8 Bike club 48
Parents suspected of murder Jul 8 Just Wondering 31
John Mark Karr speaks about his Orchiectomy Sur... Jul 8 Biz 6
•••
•••