Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty
Popeye

Houston, TX

#7837 Apr 2, 2013
Amen. Maybe now Macmurderer can finally shrivel up and blow away like the nothing he actually is.

JTF

Since: Jul 08

Saint Albans, VT

#7838 Apr 10, 2013
In re-reading some of the testimony put forth by Butch Madden and William Ivory, I noticed that the government focused on links between past and recent events in this case. For example, on direct, Leslie Cooley questioned William Ivory about the polygraph examination of Greg Mitchell. Once Ivory stated that Mitchell passed the polygraph exam, Cooley asked Ivory whether he was aware of the fact that Mitchell's DNA was not found at the crime scene.

Ivory acknowledged that he was aware of the AFIP's DNA test results which excluded Mitchell as a source for hairs found at the crime scene. The government used a similar strategy on Blackburn's alleged threat to Stoeckley by consistently getting affirmations from Madden and Ivory that Stoeckley NEVER mentioned this alleged threat to them or anyone else they interviewed. Big thumbs up to Brian, John, and Leslie for a job well done.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com
glazier

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7839 May 11, 2013
Well I should have known I would get a 'no b.s.'
take on the latest doings here.
I saw an online article that acted like it is all but guaranteed MacMurder was to get a new trial.

To be honest, I had put this case on the back burner and hadn't even thought of it in months...
have been following the Evil Arias case, and when talk turned to possible future appeals Today, I
decided to Google our old nemesis.

So...al is still right with the World?...
the Earth still spins on it's axis...
and the vicious Child Killer is still exactly where he belongs?

The Verdict in Arizona has partially restored my faith in the system...I don't need for the other shoe to drop now!
So the State is expected to respond this Month?
With the seemingly neverending appeals be exhausted?
I hope so!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7840 May 11, 2013
Amen, glazier! Let's put this one to bed, at least. Too bad it won't be 6 ft under until he dies a 'natural' death. He never deserved that privilege, but at this point I will take whatever we can get...
Cathy

Sterling, VA

#7841 May 12, 2013
I thought this case was put to bed many many years ago until I recently googled MacDonald. Didn't realize he was still litigating this case.

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

#7842 May 14, 2013
The government's post-hearing response memo is due two weeks from this Friday. I have no doubt that the government will produce yet another legal masterpiece. Their 1985 memo and 2012 pre-hearing response brief were classics. Brian Murtagh wouldn't have it any other way. Brian has always been diligent and thorough in responding to all of MacDonald's dubious claims.

At the September hearing, the government proved beyond ALL doubt that Jimmy Britt was a serial liar and that the DNA test results are actually further proof of MacDonald's guilt. The reason for a majority of the articles being pro-MacDonald is that a story about a wrongfully convicted man sells whereas the reality that MacDonald is a cold-blooded killer does not. Fatal Vision was a huge success, so the media has no interest in repeating the same story.

glazier

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7843 May 25, 2013
Correct about the Media.
I call it 'manufactured hysteria'
They off with a sound bite like " Is Jeffrey MacDonald about to be a free man" knowing full well the actual situation isn't anywhere close.
They are doing it right now in the Arias case, like the fact that 'only' 8 out of 12 voted for death somehow redeemed the Convicted Murderer.
Not giving a care that they are ripping the guts out of the true Victims Family.
She has a 'supporters' website that gets up to all sorts of taunts and acts against the family, just like the MacMurder groupies.
WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM?

The good news is they are BOTH right where they belong and wil be till the end.
glazier

Mckees Rocks, PA

#7844 May 25, 2013
Oh yeah, just curious,what happened to Henri?
I expected to see the usual LONG posts of regurgitated material.

It just doesn't seem the same,lol!

Location hidden

#7845 May 26, 2013
Bite your tongue, please, glazier! Do you really want that bombastic fool to resurface from the deep? Heaven forbid!!!!!:)

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7846 May 26, 2013
"Correct about the Media.
I call it 'manufactured hysteria'
They off with a sound bite like " Is Jeffrey MacDonald about to be a free man" knowing full well the actual situation isn't anywhere close."

GLAZIER: "Manufactured hysteria," eh? Perfect description of the way that the media covers high profile murder cases. During the first two days of the September evidentiary hearing, the media fawned over the defense team's 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay testimony, but when the government began presenting their case, the media went away in droves. Documented fact doesn't have the same flavor as hype, so the media yawns and disperses like blind cave dwellers being hit in the face with a beam of light. The end is near for the Ice Pick Baby Killer and the government will put the first legal nail in that coffin on 5/31/13.

Since: Jan 09

Phoenix, AZ

#7847 May 29, 2013
I think JTF posted this link on another board, but for some weird reason, the post got edited by the forum owner or moderator so the link was removed. I thought it was a good link to pass around, so here it is again.

Seems like a very user-friendly site with a lot of docs about the Mac case, including some things I haven't seen before:

http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/

Phoenix, AZ

#7848 May 29, 2013
Hey, JTF (or anyone else)--

Any word on the delay the government asked for? I think they'll get it, just wondered if anyone had seen the actual OK from Fox yet.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7849 May 30, 2013
Bunny1 wrote:
I think JTF posted this link on another board, but for some weird reason, the post got edited by the forum owner or moderator so the link was removed. I thought it was a good link to pass around, so here it is again.
Seems like a very user-friendly site with a lot of docs about the Mac case, including some things I haven't seen before:
http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/
Thanks Bunny. That site must belong to Christina as it has the same exact things as Chrstina's regular website.

I can not imagine what is has on it that you have not seen before (except media)if you have visited Chistina's website. It is all the same.

http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/n...

Phoenix, AZ

#7850 May 30, 2013
I see that CrimeArchives has the May 28 file re: the Government's motion to extend time to file, and also the Court's order granting it.

Scroll to the bottom:

http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/c...

Looks like we have to wait another month...

Phoenix, AZ

#7851 May 30, 2013
OWC: I'm sure CrimeArchives.net doesn't belongs to Christina, for a lot of reasons. Number one, you're the moderator of her message board and I believe you talk to her regularly, so I'm sure you would know about a "new site" of hers, if one existed. Number two, Christina's very fond of putting her name all over her site, but I don't see it anywhere on CrimeArchives.net . Three, if you go to the main page for MacDonald and click the CrimeArchives link, it has other cases on it, and I don't think CM has anything to do with that. I could go on, but you get the gist.

And yes, there are some things on www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/ that I haven't seen before, that aren't on CM's site. At any rate, both sites are good to visit. I just think CrimeArchives is a lot more user-friendly, that's all, and seems to be more timely, at least in the case of the May 28 filings which aren't on CM's site. Anyway, to each her own.:)

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

#7852 May 30, 2013
BUNNY: I just read the unopposed government request for a delay in filing their post-hearing memo. IMO, it was sound strategy by the government to give Judge Fox a heads-up on the fact that a portion of their response memo will go over the evidence presented at the 1979 trial. In essence, the government is stating, "You want evidence as a whole, we'll give you evidence as a whole." The government's post-hearing brief is due on 7/1/13.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7853 May 30, 2013
Thank you again Bunny. Contrary to popular belief,Christina does not share EVERYTHING wih me.
I've looked it over again and see that it is not as "user friendly" as I had hoped. It also seems to be missing updated information. For instance, it mentions boards that are old and/or hardly ever posted on but fails to mention the most poular discusson board concerning this case.

http://jeffreymacdonalddiscussionboard.yuku.c...

At any rate, I'll just stick to the website that is original and is best known for research. It is obvious that after comparing the two sites and others as well, that it is a cut and paste job with a little typing on the side....LOL

PS - we do not "talk" regularly as she is a very private person and I have a very busy schedule.

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

#7854 May 30, 2013
The government asked for a 30 day delay in filing their post-hearing response memo. Their unopposed request was granted by Judge Fox. Considering that the defense asked for THREE delays in filing their memo, the decision was a no-brainer for Judge Fox. The government's rationale for the delay was three-fold.

1) The defense memo was over 120 pages long, so the government wanted enough time to debunk ALL of their dubious claims.

2) The complexity of the "evidence as a whole" ruling by the 4th Circuit Court in 2011.

3) The government wants to include the evidence they presented at the 1979 trial in their memo. Judge Fox admitted at the hearing that he is not well read on the evidence presented at the trial, so the government is going to go over that evidence in their response memo.

IMO, it was sound strategy by the government to give Judge Fox a heads-up on the fact that a portion of their response memo will go over the evidence presented at the 1979 trial. In essence, the government is stating, "You want evidence as a whole, we'll give you evidence as a whole." The government's post-hearing brief is due on 7/1/13.

Location hidden

#7855 May 30, 2013
I've waited this long -- I can wait a little more, jtf! Hunger is the best sauce for a dish best served cold.

Phoenix, AZ

#7856 May 31, 2013
OneWhoCares wrote:
It also seems to be missing updated information.
With all due respect, Christina's site doesn't have the latest May 28 filings, while http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald does, so I'm not sure you should be talking about which site is the most "updated." I'm not sure why CM hasn't put the latest filings up yet. Maybe because according to her, that would be "stealing" since they're already published on another website? Of course it's not stealing, since they're public documents freely available for anyone to publish, but maybe that's what she thinks. Who knows. Either way, it doesn't really matter. All I care about is seeing case documents wherever they might appear, and I'm glad there's http://www.crimearchives.net has those. In my opinion, when it comes to websites that show the facts of this case, the more the merrier. I'm sure it drives ol' Mac crazy. Too bad, so sad.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joran Van der Sloot CONFESSES in Peru (Jun '10) 3 min Let It Snow 196
In Touch Weekly on the JonBenet Ramsey case (Apr '16) 16 min KCinNYC 119
Howard Stern - FBI Profiler Analyses the Staff (Nov '12) 30 min JimmyWells 37
For Brother Moon (Oct '09) 1 hr KCinNYC 16
Trailer park becomes 'paradise' for sex offende... (Oct '07) 1 hr Let It Snow 4
Into The Book: PMPT (Aug '10) 1 hr Let It Snow 3
reread pmpt (Aug '10) 1 hr Let It Snow 90
More from around the web