|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

"Have you ever talked to or with her, JTF?"

SAM: From 2004-2007, we frequently exchanged e-mails and I spoke to her once on the phone. The content of our conversation is included on my website.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com/html/conver...

"Is she remorseful about being hoodwinked (she must have been) but more importantly, is she trying to retrieve that letter of support?"

SAM: To be honest, I've never asked her about her original position on this case.

"Also, there is nothing "magnetic" about the inmate."

SAM: To women, he comes across as charming, capable, and intense. To men, he is the ultimate man's man (e.g., Green Beret, high school football player, boxing experience). To women and men who have researched this case, he is none of these things.

He stammers and stutters during the 4/6/70 CID interview. He loses his cool at the Grand Jury hearings and at the 1979 trial. Killing his two year old daughter to save his own skin makes him one of the biggest cowards in the annals of true crime. Telling Freddy Kassab that he tracked down and killed one of the mythical home invaders makes him one of the biggest b.s. artists in the annals of true crime.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

What's on the docket next for the prisoner? Is a ruling expected in March? My bday is in that month, and what a gift THAT would be! I always think that he could have come clean at any point within the last 30 years and had some hope for release eventually as a result, but, NOOOOOO! He sticks to his unrepentant lying guns and therefore deserves nothing less than to die, alone and unmourned, in the big house.
MacDiddit

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"He stammers and stutters during the 4/6/70 CID interview. He loses his cool at the Grand Jury hearings and at the 1979 trial. Killing his two year old daughter to save his own skin makes him one of the biggest cowards in the annals of true crime. Telling Freddy Kassab that he tracked down and killed one of the mythical home invaders makes him one of the biggest b.s. artists in the annals of true crime."

EXACTLY!!!

And then living the life of a true sleazeball out in California, boinking women young enough to be his daughter, driving his stupid convertible and wearing those gaudy gold chains...well, he was the poster child for both Arrested Development and "I Doubt My Own Masculinity So I Am Going To Be A Male Whore" magazines.:-)

JTF

Since: Jul 08

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I would not normally thank anyone for sending me ANYTHING from Fox News, but I will thank you for this snippet, JTF! I look forward to this, and remain confident (as a "law & order" moderate) that the outcome will be just and true and the MacD monster will remain where he belongs.(Well, close to it, but I can't arrange a violent and painful death for him which would be my FIRST choice) Keep 'em coming!!
Popeye

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Thank you JTF
Popeye

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Got Final Vision on Kindle

JTF

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

"Never underestimate the staying power of a psychopath."

Classic McGinniss.

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Popeye

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Thanks, JTF. Good Article.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

You know, with regards to the suitcase in the master bedroom - there is relatively little space devoted to that in literature that I've seen. One conjecture (Colette's mom was the source, I think) was that Colette was starting to pack to flee to her parents out of unspecified dissatisfaction, but was told by Mildred to wait until spring. Other reports state that MacD initially decided to make a run for it just before he had his brilliant "groovy hippie" brainstorm. Does anyone know more about that suitcase?

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

SAM: According to Paul Stombaugh, Colette's blood was found around, but not on the suitcase. To Stombaugh, this indicated that the suitcase was placed near the master bed footboard after all the blood was shed. Freddy Kassab states in his notes that Colette's blood was found around and under the suitcase.

William Ivory looked inside the suitcase and found that it was empty. Ivory and Robert Shaw noted that one of Colette's dresser drawers was open which led to speculation that inmate emptied the contents of the suitcase into Colette's dresser.

mark

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes the truth is in the pudding. Move beyond the military tribunal that refused to charge MacDonald. Ten years would pass before MacDonald would be charged. Now mind you, his entire family has been slaughtered. He is green beret. The authorities openly admit they think he did it, so they are not pursuing other suspects. So, basically, outside of Freddie Kassab, nobody is looking into who actually murdered these three people, least of which is MacDonald, who spends no time trying to investigate the things he believed happened. Mind you, he has a ton of connections and a small area to investigate. He does not investigate the case. He tells Kassab that he did track one of them down and murdered them, which was a lie that he openly admitted to. He lied about that! Truth is, he never investigated. THEN, when he is charged, hires a ton of private investigators to look for alternative suspect. Only after he is charged does he seem interested in the truth. How ironic! You can never in a million years rationalize this behavior. If my family was slaughtered and I knew the authorities were not investigating anybody (other than myself), I sure as hell would be looking into it. But this guy is running around like he is a celebrity. It suggests a sociopathic personality and a guilty person.

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

MARK: Not only did MacDonald lie to Kassab about tracking down and killing one of the mythical hippie home invaders, he told the exact same lie to family friend Bob Stern 3 months PRIOR to the infamous phone call to Kassab. MacDonald has never publicly commented on this pesky fact because it would destroy his lame excuse (e.g., helping the Kassabs to get on with their lives) for telling Freddy this tall tale.

JTF

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The defense will be presenting their post-hearing brief in two weeks and the government will have 60 days to file a response brief. Considering that the defense brief will be filled with supposition, skewed logic, dubious claims, innuendo, and half-truths, I will simply skim through it. The government brief, on the other hand, will get my full attention.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Will the press have access to these proceedings and therefore be able to report on them? Or does everyone just have to sit tight?

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

SAM: The defense and government briefs are in typed form and Judge Fox will then make the last significant legal decision of his storied career. IMO, Judge Fox will make this decision sometime in the Summer or Fall of this year.

quzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Get Over it,soon ok?

JTF

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

This is great stuff.

http://blackburnseminars.com/2012/10
rashomon

Munich, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Sad anniversary: Forty-three years ago today, on Feb 17th 1970, Colette, Kimberly, Kristen and the unborn baby were brutally murdered by the husband and father Jeffrey MacDonald.
I'm convinced that this incredibly tragic case will 'stay' for the rest of their lives with everyone who has researched it, at least this is the experience I have made.
It was the first criminal case which I researched in great detail, and ever since, the victims have had a place in my heart, as well as all those who have faught for justice to prevail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,281 - 7,300 of7,396
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Been kinda quiet lately 3 hr Team 25
Boulder in the 70s Wed gotgum 7
Similarities between the Ramseys and Jeffrey Da... Wed smashmk 1
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Apr 15 updates 1,595
Hair Apr 12 JimmyWells 5
Undisclosed crime scene images. Apr 11 candy 5
Enjoy your adventure with rs 3 gold no confirma... Apr 10 indiablotime 1
•••
•••