Shelley

Phoenix, AZ

#7784 Dec 14, 2012
I love how Henri seems to reply with random bits of information about nothing relevant STILL....

I even (remember I am new here) gave him a chance to answer direct questions to prove to me he was not a moron.

I didnt care about copy and paste from the trial or any other BS. I have allowed for tampering. I am focused on only facts. He said he did CPR, the childrens bodies blood STAINS on the bed (STAINS ARE A FACT SINCE WE HAVE PHOTOS). If you move a body, you would smear that blood and then create a second impression. This was CLEARLY not present in the stained mattress and sheets.

Henri -

FAIL!!!

Here were my questions for Mr Henri

1. How does a person adjust a very bloody body, arch the neck (required to do CPR) that is covered in blood, put their mouth on the victims mouths which would have been filled with blood (FACTAS) yet not leave any bloody handprints in the entire home, have drops on the floor, etc?

2. How does a person perform CPR on a bed when a hard surface is required?

3. How does a person, who is struggling to breath to the point they state they had to crawl (FACT) at times yet have enough air to then attempt to push enough air into 3 bodies twice? This takes a lot of air. Trust me. I am CPR certified and I know this. I could not even do this with a bad cold due to lack of air.

4. How does a very bloody body lay on both its side AND its back (this must be a FACT since Jeff says he did CPR which would require being on back, and they were found on sides) yet leave only one blood impression? Especially when most the wounds are in the back on the smaller child? Now yes, maybe the bodies were later moved. Im not talking about position when found, i am talking about the FACT that if they were on backs for CPR .... and we know they were on thier sides at one point... why when you look at the mattress stains are there not 2 sepearte imprints. There would be. instead, it looks like just one blood stain, its not smeared like it was moved.

tampering or not, that would be present.
Shelley

Phoenix, AZ

#7785 Dec 14, 2012
I have also been thinking alot about the suit case that was clearly not presnt during the murders since its in the middle of a blood slatter yet does not have any blood on it.....

just another theory...

i wonder if he was gonna run.... pulled out the suit case....

then maybe in his franticness, and of course knowing he would not be able to live as himself, work etc... he changed his mind and went into action with the hippy plan.

Then.. called the cops, i kinda wonder about the movies version where after that first call, he realized his wife was in kimmies room and not dead, went to finish..

then by the time he got done, got every in their bedrooms, the cops were there already and he didnt have time.
Shelley

Phoenix, AZ

#7786 Dec 14, 2012
crofton md wrote:
Henri, are you really that stupid or do you feign stupidity in order to piss others off? MacDonald wouldn't know the truth if it kicked him in the ass. Of course, it wasn't perfect hospital conditions! Do you honestly believe all people have to be in a hospital in order to do CPR correctly? Don't be an idiot!
This has been explained to you over and over again but here goes.
In order to do CPR, the victim must be on their back on a firm surface ( the ground or a floor). If you attempt to do CPR on a bed, the compressions won't work. Therefore, Colette was the only victim in any kind of a position for CPR to have been performed.
The other point that was made was that given the wounds the victims had, if he had done the head tilt chin lift required for rescue breathing, he would have gotten blood on his hands and mouth. When he attempted to stand up after being on his knees there should have been bloody handprints.
Also, the only wound that could have been made by the knife he claims to have pulled out of Colette's chest was the wound to his arm. So guess what Henri? MacDonald lied.
At JTF : I believe he buried the scalpel on the night of the murders. That is why his hands were dirty and the blades of grass stuck to the robe.
Thanks Crofton. Henri cant respond to my direct questions cause there is not a valid response that would explain the lack of blood evidence. The blood stains on the bedding and mattress were stains. They were not able to remove blood stains in the event of a cover up.

And, they have to be on a flat surface for CPR.. FACT..

And yes, he lied about pulling that knife out of collette. That was not the knife that was in her chest based on EXPERT TESTIMONY not opinion.
Shelley

Phoenix, AZ

#7787 Dec 14, 2012
Henri McPhee wrote:
Dr. MacDonald was telling the truth about the knife and about giving mouth-to mouth to the victims. It was not perfect hospital conditions when he found the bodies.
I think Dr. MacDonald fell foul of the Mafia code of death to anybody and their family to anybody who assaults one of there own. That could have happened in that bar room brawl involving Jay's drug dealer prior to the MacDonald murders.
The Washington Post has never investigated CIA drug dealing through Fort Bragg or the too big to bail out banks. The Washington Post is not an authority on the MacDonald case and it is just supporting the corrupt Justice Department and the CIA like any other establishment journalists
Henri henri henri

stop with all the extra information. Mafia, CIA. Your clouding the fact... Just address the facts.

had he done CPR, they would need to be moved to the floor/hard surface. FACT

Had he moved them to the floor, they would be moved and the blood stains would show they were moved FACT

He states he had a collasped lung FACT, but would not be able to perform CPR with that FACT

And no matter what, if the bodies were moved to their sides and he left them on their backs... STILL.... the blood stains would cover 2 seperate areas where the bodies were positioned. FACT

They can tell how a person fell, or the direction they were shot at from blood stains now days. This may not have been there in that day, but they have photos of the murder scene which show this. Photos henri. NOT opion. so its a FACT

JTF

Since: Jul 08

Burlington, VT

#7788 Dec 14, 2012
Henri embraces anything that is on the fringe. This includes wild speculation, conspiracy theories, and placing "what if" scenarios above concrete evidence. It must be maddening to live in an alternate reality.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7789 Dec 14, 2012
Au contraire, JTF. I think Henri/Henrietta is as happy as a pig in s**t! This sort of thing "completes" him/her/it, MacD had Henri at "I didn't do it, I SWEAR!".

JTF

South Burlington, VT

#7790 Dec 14, 2012
"Au contraire, JTF. I think Henri/Henrietta is as happy as a pig in s**t! This sort of thing "completes" him/her/it, MacD had Henri at "I didn't do it, I SWEAR!"."

SAM: You're probably right. No, I take it back. You are right.

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7792 Dec 15, 2012
Reading Henri's most recent post made me think about Allen Mazzerolle's quote regarding the claims leveled against him by Helena Stoeckley.

"The ravings of a madwoman."

Location hidden

#7794 Dec 18, 2012
Could it be? Is it gone? GROUP HUG!
MacDiddit

Butler, PA

#7796 Dec 20, 2012
JTF wrote:
Henri: Go take your psychotic rants to another thread. Hopefully, this thread will garner salient posts from serious MacDonald case researchers. This is not a thread for MacDonald groupies. You have your own thread on this forum for that nonsense. I suggest you place your arms in the pretty white jacket and go play at the children's table along with the other advocates for convicted murderer Jeffrey MacDonald.
Is Henri a savant? And probably thinks Casey Anthony is innocent as well?

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7797 Dec 21, 2012
I post on the James Randi forums and Henri has just discovered the thread on the MacDonald case. Henri's first two posts on the Randi forum are basically lifted from his prior posts on this forum. I alerted posters on the Randi forum to Henri's little shell game.

Popeye

Deer Park, TX

#7799 Dec 27, 2012
Wow is Henri gone? I've been traveling, and I come back... No Henri for the last two pages. Can someone give me a hallelujah? He'll, give me a 2nd hallelujah. Good link to the Gunderson info, JTF.

JTF

Saint Albans, VT

#7800 Dec 27, 2012
POPEYE: It appears that Henri has decided to present his unique brand of MacDonald case psychosis to the Randi forum.

Location hidden

#7801 Dec 27, 2012
This is truly a Christmas miracle...Santa LIVES!!!
crofton md

Baltimore, MD

#7802 Dec 28, 2012
Henri has had years to try to comprehend the evidence in this case. It didn't take him near as long to figure out that people had grown weary of his ridiculous rants. God bless us all.

Location hidden

#7803 Dec 28, 2012
Say, JTF, altho I know it was a cut and paste job on the part of the MacD camp, how is it that they ever got a letter from Christina M. that would enable them to whittle it into such a glowing endorsement? Was she once, heaven forbid, convinced of his innocence? She has such an amazing website and data collection, I guess it startles me to think that she may have begun this dreadful journey from some other path...Do you know how that came about?

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7804 Dec 28, 2012
"Say, JTF, altho I know it was a cut and paste job on the part of the MacD camp, how is it that they ever got a letter from Christina M. that would enable them to whittle it into such a glowing endorsement? Was she once, heaven forbid, convinced of his innocence?"

SAM: Unfortunately, she was convinced of his innocence for quite some time, but it seems that the overwhelmming evidence of MacDonald's guilt eventually took hold.

"She has such an amazing website and data collection"

SAM: I agree. IMO, no other true crime website can match it.

"I guess it startles me to think that she may have begun this dreadful journey from some other path...Do you know how that came about?"

SAM: IMO, it was a combination of MacDonald's magnetic personality and the MacDonald camp's effective propaganda machine. You know the drill, unsourced saran fibers, unsourced dark woolen fibers, unsourced candle wax, unknown woman on the street corner, the Army railroading poor Jeffie Boy, etc., etc.

Location hidden

#7805 Dec 28, 2012
Have you ever talked to or with her, JTF? Is she remorseful about being hoodwinked (she must have been) but more importantly, is she trying to retrieve that letter of support? Can they legally continue to display it without a date reference? It would confuse many simple folks and give countless ignorant, obtuse others a reason to gloat...

Location hidden

#7806 Dec 28, 2012
Also, there is nothing "magnetic" about the inmate. Altho I'd love to see him covered in metal filings with a car-crusher overhead - HAH! At any rate, I look forward to asking you many questions, now that the "critter" is gone. I know you have a great deal of info and I want you to share it with us...

JTF

Burlington, VT

#7807 Dec 29, 2012
"Have you ever talked to or with her, JTF?"

SAM: From 2004-2007, we frequently exchanged e-mails and I spoke to her once on the phone. The content of our conversation is included on my website.

http://www.macdonaldcasefacts.com/html/conver...

"Is she remorseful about being hoodwinked (she must have been) but more importantly, is she trying to retrieve that letter of support?"

SAM: To be honest, I've never asked her about her original position on this case.

"Also, there is nothing "magnetic" about the inmate."

SAM: To women, he comes across as charming, capable, and intense. To men, he is the ultimate man's man (e.g., Green Beret, high school football player, boxing experience). To women and men who have researched this case, he is none of these things.

He stammers and stutters during the 4/6/70 CID interview. He loses his cool at the Grand Jury hearings and at the 1979 trial. Killing his two year old daughter to save his own skin makes him one of the biggest cowards in the annals of true crime. Telling Freddy Kassab that he tracked down and killed one of the mythical home invaders makes him one of the biggest b.s. artists in the annals of true crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note attends lectures at Duquesne University 1 hr Legal__Eagle 16
Note-odd detail? 9 hr Note 1,216
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) Mon JimmyWells 147
Wine cellar door...many questions Oct 18 Blackstone Again 13
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Oct 17 candy 198
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Oct 17 Legal__Eagle 65
Suspect # 1- Rod Westmoreland did it or he was ... (Mar '10) Oct 15 Legal__Eagle 134

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE