You didn't address your blatant lies JTL. Moreover, Malone has long been entirely discredited -- a nice way of saying he too was a scummy liar.Wudge: Just read your rambling, bizarre interpretations of my prior posts on the saran fiber issue. Ignoring the information contained in the links I provided to you on this subject will not make it go away. This issue is simple.
1) Michael Malone matched the 24 inch saran fiber to doll hair in the FBI's exemplar collection. Malone has taken his share of pot shots from the MacDonald camp, but they've NEVER questioned his fiber comparisons. In one of the links I provided to you, the word "identical" is used to describe the conclusions of Malone's fiber comparisons.
This is an example of the bizarre nature of your posts. You call me a liar for stating in a 2007 post that the 24 inch fiber was a "perfect match" to doll hair in the FBI's exemplar collection, yet in the documents that you have chosen to ignore, words used to describe the conclusions of Malone include "matched" and "identical." In essence, you're calling the FBI and the Justice Department a group of liars.
2) I provided you a link to a letter written by John DePue who states that the length of the saran fibers is a non-issue. When removed from the head of a doll, the double-looping process can result in an 11 inch fiber becoming a 22 inch fiber. DePue also points out that the defense NEVER rebutted this possibility.
3) Chemical composition analysis demonstrated that the 3 saran fibers came from 2 different sources. Last time I checked, the MacDonald camp NEVER claimed that someone other than Helena Stoeckley wore a wig on 2/17/70.
4) Freddy Kassab stated that Kimmie and Kristen had over 30 dolls in their collection.
5) Helena Stoeckley testified at trial that she was not wearing her SHOULDER LENGTH WIG on 2/17/70 because Greg Mitchell didn't like how it looked on her.
Face it Wudgie, there is not a shred of evidence linking Helena Stoeckley to the 3 saran fibers. Nothing. Nada. Zip.
I going to repost from another Topix thread, because it nicely sums up my posts versus your absurd attempt to misdirect, enjoy.
"JTF, you don't get to retract "perfect match" without admitting that you lied, because that is what you did. You knowingly added the word "perfect" from you went from one post to post to another.
No one ever said "perfect match". You knowingly create these falsehoods.
You did the same thing in our discussion in Crime Library's forum on 5-15-2007 when you claimed that Judith Schivas said in an affidavit that saran could have been the source of the 24" saran fiber. No such affidavit exists -- as I got you to eventually admit.
Fifteen months later, we're in a different forum, and you create your "perfect match" lie on the exact same item of exculpatory evidence (the unsourced 24" saran hair). You know what you are doing when you create these falsehoods. They're no accident. Their boldfaced lies.
Moreover, you pretend people can find these lies somewhere in your website when you direct them there.
As I told you in the Crime Library forum, you and your website have no standing with me. You have zero credibility, and you proved that yet again in this forum.
As for the word "match", when Malone (a discredited liar from the FBI's laboratory who was removed from it because of his lies) uses the words "consistent" or "similar", they do not equate to "match".
Given your own problems with the truth, if your best reference is to a known and disgraced liar like Malone, that is truly pathetic."