John Ramsey's Lingering Suspicions
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#81 Oct 7, 2013
And the answer he wants not to come is; his wife did it and did it deliberatley.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#82 Oct 7, 2013
The man who works with DA Garnett from the Manhattan DA's office is ADA Ryan Brackley. He's second in command in the DA's office. He is on the cold case task force state wide. Unfortunately, when he brought the cold case task force to Boulder, it was for another case, not Ramsey. He would likely be the DA if Garnett were to leave, and he is just like Garnett in wanting to avoid the Ramsey case. They believe (so I hear) the evidence doesn't point to any one person, and with the DNA outstanding and not matching anyone, they have all the excuses they need to do nothing indefinately. In stark contrast, the much bolder and braver DA's office in Arapahoe County indicted the Aarone Thompson case without a body, without knowing exactly who did what, without Aaron Thompson ever flipping, even though the alleged main perp, his girlfriend Shely Lowe, died of a heart attack before trial. Even Lacy got indictments and convictions on lesser charges of the Midyettes, without either flipping and helping the DA's office (until it was too late).
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#83 Oct 10, 2013
Mame wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this is six degrees of legal separation. Not a big deal IMO.
How could Ramsey "use" Franks for a so called pre-emptive strike? What would he be pre empting?
You don't just walk out and choose someone like Franks to write a story about you! She's is very high caliber reporter, it's doubtful she'd be interested in a 12 year old cold case....unless there was real news in it....
She was not only the youngest person to receive the Pulitzer Prize...but was the first woman to receive it.
Yes, and President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. That tells me quite a bit about the authenticity and fairness of the awarding of these prizes.
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#84 Oct 10, 2013
Did I read correctly that John NOW keeps a close eye on Burke? That is ironic. The first piece of evidence I heard that made me question the veracity of the parents' story, was that they sent Burke off with a neighbor when their daughter had just been kidnapped. I would not have let my son out of my sight.(Of course, maybe they knew something more horrific was inevitably going to take place i.e. their daughter's body was certain to be found. Then again, maybe they wanted him out of the house because they needed him to carry away some evidence, hoping that the police wouldn't get to question him about the events of that morning.)

Does the close eye John keeps on him now insure that he doesn't talk to the authorities about his sister's death?
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#85 Oct 10, 2013
Shill wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are more sophisticated then others and can tell lamb from goat wool.
Just because you paid for labels, it isn't going to increase your sophistication.
I agree with your observation--simply because I think the Ramseys were faux sophisticates. They were not from old money. And that is fine. Very admirable that they started a thriving million dollar business. But something we all should take into consideration--there is nothing less appealing or more telling than pretension.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86 Oct 10, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Did I read correctly that John NOW keeps a close eye on Burke? That is ironic. The first piece of evidence I heard that made me question the veracity of the parents' story, was that they sent Burke off with a neighbor when their daughter had just been kidnapped. I would not have let my son out of my sight.(Of course, maybe they knew something more horrific was inevitably going to take place i.e. their daughter's body was certain to be found. Then again, maybe they wanted him out of the house because they needed him to carry away some evidence, hoping that the police wouldn't get to question him about the events of that morning.)

Does the close eye John keeps on him now insure that he doesn't talk to the authorities about his sister's death?
It's difficult to know if you "read correctly" without the SOURCE.
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#87 Oct 11, 2013
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>It's difficult to know if you "read correctly" without the SOURCE.
Lucinda Franks' interview with John Ramey was my source. He admits to now keeping a close eye on his son, Burke. As close an eye as possible.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#88 Oct 11, 2013
That was 5-6 years ago wasn't it when that interview took place? Most likely when Burke started college or thereabouts. He would have been away from home for the first time, a different environment tht John couldn't control 24/7, easy for a reporter to get to him.

I don't doubt that John watched him carefully, he watched everyone carefully and hired attorneys for his whole extended family and ex wife.
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucinda Franks' interview with John Ramey was my source. He admits to now keeping a close eye on his son, Burke. As close an eye as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dean Ryan Investigation: The Letter 2 min Tex- 27
Are you watching closely? 32 min KCinNYC 230
News NBC Sets JonBenet Ramsey 'Dateline' Special 1 hr Tex- 2
old on Oliva - where is he now?? (Aug '09) 2 hr Tex- 72
Ramsey family donations\hand me downs (Nov '16) 2 hr Tex- 3
A pillow in the kitchen??? (Jan '09) 2 hr KCinNYC 11
any guys out there up for some fun? 2 hr Tex- 2
Didn't the Ramseys recognize the note pad paper? (Jul '09) 2 hr cottonstar 871
More from around the web