First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jahazafat

Troy, ID

#41 Apr 11, 2009
Hi Shrill, Why do you think Jenny Davis should be excluded as the original owner of the size 12 underwear? What about the daughter of Lisa Knaffla? These are both girls with extensive step families. Both girls were older than JonBenet and she spent time with.

And there was another girl on the trip to NYC, never learned her name. Do you know who she was?

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44
Jay

Federal Way, WA

#42 Oct 27, 2013
Consider me a character witness from the past. The Paugh's lived in my neighborhood in Charleston West Virginia in the late 70s. Our fathers worked together at Union Carbide. Polly and I were friends, and road the bus together to John Adams Junior High together. I never me Patsy but I knew middle sister Pam and their mom. They always made me feel welcome whenever I visited their house. I wish the world would let Jonbenet and Patsy rest in peace.

Thanks.
Nobodyudno

Campbellsville, KY

#43 Oct 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Consider me a character witness from the past. The Paugh's lived in my neighborhood in Charleston West Virginia in the late 70s. Our fathers worked together at Union Carbide. Polly and I were friends, and road the bus together to John Adams Junior High together. I never me Patsy but I knew middle sister Pam and their mom. They always made me feel welcome whenever I visited their house. I wish the world would let Jonbenet and Patsy rest in peace.
Thanks.
So you think it is okay that a killer is still on the loose and the investigation should just be dropped? If you had a child who was murdered would you want the legal system to just drop everything and forget it without finding the killer? Patsy asked everyone to keep their babies close because there was a killer "out there." Do you think she would want it dropped?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44 Oct 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Consider me a character witness from the past. The Paugh's lived in my neighborhood in Charleston West Virginia in the late 70s. Our fathers worked together at Union Carbide. Polly and I were friends, and road the bus together to John Adams Junior High together.
Your character has issues. You want to be a witness for somebody you never met and even worse - the Paugh's did not live or attend school in Charleston. They were from Parkersburg, about 80 miles away. That would have been one helluva daily grind to ride the bus 150+ miles a day.

Nonetheless darlie routier, susan smith, andrea yates and a host of others also had little friends they rode the school bus with who's testimony is likewise worthless.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#45 Oct 27, 2013
I apologize, it appears the family did move to Charleston after Patsy graduated High School. But I still don't see how having riden the school bus with her little sister gives you an ability to determine if Patsy was involved in Jonbenet's death. There are posters here that have been follwing the evidence for close to 17 years and it all leads back to the family.

The family was so dysfunctional the children were not using the toilet. So out of control. So angry... That's what Jonbenet's 'death' was, the result of anger.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#47 Oct 27, 2013
A VERY interesting post about Paulette Paugh Davis:

I met Patsy's sister Paulette back in 1992.
She married a childhood friend of my husband.
The husband grew up 2 houses away from my inlaws.
I think they still live there...

Anyway, when Paulette had her first baby , a son,
she brought him to the pediatrician I worked for.
I spoke with her often on the phone giving her
"phone nurse" advice.

Whenever she brought her kids in she was usually accompanied
by her Husband's mother. Mrs. Davis.
In fact I never ever saw Mrs. Paugh.
So FWIW it seemed as though she was not THAT close to
her own mother. I don't even remember her mentioning her
parents. Patsy did come in with her once.(after JonBenet had died)
1998 or 99 IIRC.

The Ramsey's were living in the same neighborhood as one of the Doctor's
in our practice as well. In Vinings, just north of Atlanta.

That is all I personally know about any type of relationship with the Paugh's.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I believe is close to what happened 5 hr Rangette 66
Karr's Christmas Message Tue Legal__Eagle 47
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit Tue Legal__Eagle 187
John Ramsey Role Tue Legal__Eagle 64
ICU2 's Child Trafficking Tue ICU2 176
SBTC--Victory Tue gotgum 38
Patsy's Ritual Abuse of JonBenet (Oct '08) Apr 30 Just Wondering 707
More from around the web