Does anyone know
Detroit Breakdown

Marcellus, MI

#1 Nov 2, 2006
When gary came in he pointed at my maglite. When Gary was in my basement he was showing me near my hot water heater where Jonbenet would have lain when she screamed in Ramseys basement. One of my doorways in the basement has a solid piece of wood and space above it. While down there Gary made a gesture like he was throwing something over that wood in the doorway and catching it on the other side. I`m wondering if he was motioning like he hung her temporarily in some fashion in a doorway by the ropes securing her loosely around her wrists while the other rope garotted her. What I`m asking is this. Are there any pictures of the basement rooms so I can see if there`s a space above the doorway?
joejam

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 2, 2006
I've often wondered that too....
thejuke

Shrewsbury, UK

#3 Nov 4, 2006
Detroit Breakdown,

I am getting the impression Gary cannot speak? Is he unable to speak - mute?
Detroit Breakdown

Manitowoc, WI

#4 Nov 4, 2006
thejuke wrote:
Detroit Breakdown,
I am getting the impression Gary cannot speak? Is he unable to speak - mute?
Intelligent questions deserve an answer.
thejuke

Shrewsbury, UK

#5 Nov 4, 2006
WELL?
thejuke

Shrewsbury, UK

#6 Nov 4, 2006
When gary came he POINTED........
When Gary was in my basement he was SHOWING....
Gary made a GESTURE...
I'm wondering if he was MOTIONING.........

now I think that's intelligent enough.
Detroit Breakdown

Manitowoc, WI

#7 Nov 4, 2006
thejuke wrote:
WELL?
Intelligent questions deserve an answer.
Detroit Breakdown

Manitowoc, WI

#8 Nov 4, 2006
thejuke wrote:
When gary came he POINTED........
When Gary was in my basement he was SHOWING....
Gary made a GESTURE...
I'm wondering if he was MOTIONING.........
now I think that's intelligent enough.
If you`ve even read what I wrote at all, tell me What`s Gary`s name?
thejuke

Walsall, UK

#9 Nov 5, 2006
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
<quoted text>If you`ve even read what I wrote at all, tell me What`s Gary`s name?
Green as in green of McGreen!
Detroit Breakdown

Lakeland, MI

#10 Nov 5, 2006
thejuke wrote:
<quoted text>
If you`d been reading you`d have said McGreen, but since you said Green you must have been reading where Gary posted on the Michigan Oakland County Child Killer site as Green. Odd how he partners with a White.
Detroit Breakdown

Lakeland, MI

#11 Nov 5, 2006
thejuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you`ve answered decently, have you understood that Gary thinks that he`s the 2nd Zodiac and that excerpts from Dirty Harry, a Zodiac remake are in the Ransom Note. Zodiac killed on/near Holidays. In Michigan the OCCKiller killed four Michigan kids on St. Patricks Day, New Years, Valentines Day and Christmas. Is it just a coincidence that Helgoth was killed Valentines Day and Jonbenet on Christmas Day? Is it just a coincidence that all of the Michigan OCCK kids were abducted/killed on WED & SUN, as was Jonbenet and the 2nd Boulder girl. Could the Mical that Gary said that he did B&E`s with, who had stun guns be Michael Helgoth? Is it just a coincidence that Gary had size 10 Hitechs and so did Helgoth? Or that Zodiac wore size 10? Just a coincidence that Zodiac had a black hood, that dark fibres were on Jonbenet and that the 2nd Boulder girl was attacked by a man wearing all black? Gary`s own sister told Michigan State Police that Gary`s a child killer. Shouldn`t Gary be investigated?
Victory

Douglasville, GA

#12 Nov 5, 2006
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
<quoted text>Since you`ve answered decently, have you understood that Gary thinks that he`s the 2nd Zodiac and that excerpts from Dirty Harry, a Zodiac remake are in the Ransom Note. Zodiac killed on/near Holidays. In Michigan the OCCKiller killed four Michigan kids on St. Patricks Day, New Years, Valentines Day and Christmas. Is it just a coincidence that Helgoth was killed Valentines Day and Jonbenet on Christmas Day? Is it just a coincidence that all of the Michigan OCCK kids were abducted/killed on WED & SUN, as was Jonbenet and the 2nd Boulder girl. Could the Mical that Gary said that he did B&E`s with, who had stun guns be Michael Helgoth? Is it just a coincidence that Gary had size 10 Hitechs and so did Helgoth? Or that Zodiac wore size 10? Just a coincidence that Zodiac had a black hood, that dark fibres were on Jonbenet and that the 2nd Boulder girl was attacked by a man wearing all black? Gary`s own sister told Michigan State Police that Gary`s a child killer. Shouldn`t Gary be investigated?
DB,
Don't you think Gary has already been investigated? Why are you not afraid of him? If I knew all that you say you know about him, I'd ask for police protection.
Detroit Breakdown

Lakeland, MI

#13 Nov 5, 2006
Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
DB,
Don't you think Gary has already been investigated? Why are you not afraid of him? If I knew all that you say you know about him, I'd ask for police protection.
No. Gary hasn`t been properly investigated. Gary started killing in 1972 with a girl named Donna Serra from Macomb county in MI. Gary kept her hostage for 2 weeks and then killed her. Freaking out he put the body in the metal storage building of the construction company where he worked. After a week the place reaked. Fellow workers complained of a dead animal smell and Gary was forced to clean up the mess. Because he`d gotten to know Donna he had repeated nightmares. If he can help it he avoids killing people that he knows well like me. Occasionally he has no choice, because he fears someones getting ready to talk, like Helgoth. I have no reason to fear. I`ve already spilled the beans and if he touches my kids I`ll blow his f-ing head off with the same 12 gauge shotgun with double OO buckshot that he killed Jill Robinson with. He don`t even want to mess with that because he can picture what a mess he left her. Do you know who should be scared? Fleet White. This case is beginning to unravel at the seams real quick and Gary can`t take a chance on Fleet talking. Fleet knows Gary ain`t playing since he showed Fleet the body of the Ramsay boy he killed in MT in Feb 1996. Jonbenet was the 2nd Ramsey so she had to die on a WED or SUN. That`s Gary`s rule.If I was Fleet I`d have Gary killed before Gary kills him. Gary told me way back when that if this ever came out that he would kill Fleet before Fleet could talk.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#15 Jan 24, 2013
You don`t know what you`re talking about. If you knew anything you`d know that Cadieux and Shrock`s murders have been solved and are unrelated to the murder of Donna Serra, which was Gary`s first victim in 1972.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long will new dna/codis testing take? 5 min anniebrown 1
I don't know how I missed this 1 hr JimmyWells 15
Ramsey grand jury indictment: ACCESSORY to Fir... 2 hr berrytea333 14
jameson - address the issue of handwriting 2 hr Steve Eller 85
Feet 2 hr Steve Eller 4
The Missing Lamp 2 hr Right44 97
My theory 4 hr DedRed 132
McMenamin's book 5 hr DedRed 187
...infinitesimal chance.....(!) 5 hr DedRed 53
More from around the web