Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I’m not literate in this phenomenon of Facebook but know it’s a force to be reckoned with. Why not a public calling to put an end to the hoax and have this case adjudicated? Can anyone set up a page or site or whatever its called up? With specifics of getting people to vote for a special prosecutor, along the lines of Tricia’s original petition.

The Ramsey family needs to be held accountable for their actions. Of course Jonbenet was not intentionally murdered but the cover-up was a crime and financial restitution to all affected should be requested.

Alex Hunter also needs to be held accountable for his actions. He was actively involved in a conspiracy, a coward, and as dishonest as the proverbial snake oil salesman.

Location hidden

#2 Feb 3, 2013
If not a Facebook call to justice how about a class action lawsuit?
OpenMind

Chagrin Falls, OH

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Richard Palit wrote:
<quoted text> I Tottally agree that the ramseys are to be accountable for what there have done. However the case is now closed? yet the evedencie was giving back to my mother and father when there left the house aske about the freezer that i was put in then removed when my daddy placed me in the dasrk room whith a white blanket,
Case is NOT closed. It's still unders investigation as the 'cold case'. If new evidences are presented then this case could see the trial day. I do HOPE!!!!

Now, could you please explain your remarks in regards to freezer?!

Thank you in adavance
The Truth Hurts

Northville, MI

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Hardly, SIG.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 20, 2013
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

The most likely reason Burke was suffering from the rare medical condition of encopresis is he was sodomized. The most likely person to have violated him and was his teenage half brother, John Andrew Ramsey. He is also most likely person to have sexually abused Jonbenet is also John Andrew by virtue of his age alone.

Is it incest when the siblings are only half? Is that why the dictionary was opened to that word?

There was an 'island of privacy' afforded the medical records of the Ramsey children. It wasn't because they had chicken pox or strep throats. There would have been required physical testing before any psychological therapy ensued.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Makes you think twice about the suitcase found with JAR's semen stained bedding and a Dr Suess book.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Pick a title...

There's A Wocket In My Pocket

My Book About Me

A Great Day For Up

I Can Lick Thirty Tigers Today

Wet Pet Dry Pet Your Pet My Pet
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#11 Feb 20, 2013
moonjack wrote:
http://webcache.googleusercont ent.com/search?q=cache:C7AyGu9 5leEJ:http://www.ncjrs.gov/App /publications/Abstract.aspx%3F id%3D165971%2Bencopresis+crimi nal+behavior&hl=en&gbv =2&prmd=ivns&strip=1
The most likely reason Burke was suffering from the rare medical condition of encopresis is he was sodomized. The most likely person to have violated him and was his teenage half brother, John Andrew Ramsey. He is also most likely person to have sexually abused Jonbenet is also John Andrew by virtue of his age alone.
Is it incest when the siblings are only half? Is that why the dictionary was opened to that word?
There was an 'island of privacy' afforded the medical records of the Ramsey children. It wasn't because they had chicken pox or strep throats. There would have been required physical testing before any psychological therapy ensued.
Sometimes you take things a little too far. There is no evidence that Burke was "sodomized," let alone by JAR.
I don't agree with IDI about much but you ARE frequently over the top. And posting under multiple hats does nothing for your credibility. IMO

Location hidden

#12 Feb 21, 2013
"Of the 23 boys, 9 were encopretic, 27 times the reported occurrence of encopresis in the general population of boys between 10 and 12 years of age. Of the nine encopretic boys, seven had sexual abuse histories. Although both boys and perpetrators were secretive about the specific nature of the sexual abuse that occurred, evidence strongly suggested that at least six of the nine encopretic boys had been sodomized."

Location hidden

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Children that act out sexually or with violence do so because something has happened to them to affect and cause such behavior.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 21, 2013

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2013
This family has one dead child with a physical history of repeated sexual assault shown at autopsy and a surviving child with a behavior related to being sodomized.

If you don't want to connect the dots that's fine you can pretend with all the other IDI's that an invisible entity was at hand but it's most likely JAR was sexually abusing his younger half sibiings and had been doing so for many years.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Just as Burke is the one must likely to cause any sort of physical injury to Jonbenet JAR is the one most likely to be responsible for any sexual abuse of Burke and Jonbenet.

It has never been addressed as a possibility and this case has never been solved making it a credible avenue to go down no matter how disgusting to discuss or embarrassing for the players.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2013
It's curious to consider John Andrew had every opportunity to attend college anywhere but chose to live and go to school blocks away from the dead victim.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2013
From Kolar's Book:

"While working on the written case outline that was completed in October 2006, I became aware of a childhood behavioral disorder that revolved around the issue of sexually aggressive children. I learned about clinical research that had been conducted on the topic of children with a behavioral disorder commonly referred to as “Sexual Behavior Problems”, or “SBP.”

I had obtained a copy of the book, Sexually Aggressive Children, Coming to Understand Them,70 and other research materials on that topic late that fall and began to review them in my spare time.
Araji’s book, in particular, provided a comprehensive overview of national research that had studied sexual abuse perpetrated by children 12 years of age and younger.

Approximately two months had passed since the mailing of my letter to the D.A.’s office, and I had finished my study of the SBP text book. It was incredibly enlightening, and the case studies
only served to strengthen my belief that developed from my analysis of the case that indicated some form of family cover-up.
This information is not all-inclusive but provides an overview of the behavioral symptoms seen with this childhood disorder:"

Location hidden

#19 Feb 21, 2013
cont

"• Research into sexually aggressive children was described as being in its “infancy” in the mid 1990s.(It appears that the earliest studies on this topic only dated to 1980.)

• The average onset of preadolescent sexual behavior problems (SBP) are between the ages of 6-9 years.

• Although the term “sexual” is used, the children’s intentions and motivations for these behaviors may be unrelated to sexual gratification.

• Children act out for many varied reasons. Some may have been the prior victims of sexual abuse. Some may act out due to other behavioral problems related to PTSD, anger, fear, or emotional detachment. Sexual acting out has been linked to anger, rage, loneliness, and fear.

• FBI UCR reports in 1979 revealed 249 rape arrests for children less than 12 years of age. Sixty-six of those children were under the age of 10.

• Early research conducted in the 1980s provided evidence that preadolescent children’s behaviors can be as aggressive and violent as those of adolescents and adults.

• FBI UCR discontinued reporting the age of offenders in 1980, but the National Center for Juvenile Justice reported a forcible rape rate of .02 per 1000 for 10 and 11 year olds in 1988.

• 1990 FBI and media reports in this time period indicate that among adults convicted of sex crimes, approximately 30% said they began offending before they were 9 years old.

• A 1991 study revealed that some children engaged in behaviors that involved fire-setting, bed-wetting, animal mutilation, and scatological behaviors-(disturbed bodily functions related to urination and elimination).

• A 1993 nationwide survey of SBP therapists identified preadolescent behaviors in 222 children that ranged from voyeurism to coercion: The more serious offenses involved digital penetration, penile intercourse, anal intercourse, bestiality, and ritualistic or sadistic sexual abuse.

• Another 1993 survey conducted in the Northwest revealed that some offenders used physical coercion that included tying up their victims.

• Offenders lack compassion, empathy, and exhibit inadequate social skills.

• A victim may be the object of revenge or anger and could be viewed as the parent’s “favored child” by the perpetrator.

• Families frequently attempt to portray themselves to the world as the “perfect” family.

• Co-morbidity: SBP patients have a higher incidence of psychiatric disorders that include, but are not limited to, attachment disorder and separation anxiety.

Revelation of these clinical case studies and the emerging national recognition of this childhood behavioral disorder was in its infancy at the time of JonBenét’s death, but confirmed what I had occasionally witnessed in the District Attorneys’ weekly SART meetings: Children of Burke’s age had been proven capable of sexually abusing their siblings and others.

Moreover, these studies confirmed that children of his age were capable of committing horrendous acts of physical violence typically thought to have been reserved to adults.

It had been stated repeatedly that there had been no prior recorded history / incidents of abuse that would have suggested parental involvement in JonBenét’s death. As I pointed out in the case analysis report and Power Point outline completed in the fall of 2006, Burke had already exhibited one prior incident of violence against JonBenét.
The incident that involved a blow to the head with a golf club that took place in Michigan was claimed to be an “accident” by the Ramsey family, but it is interesting to note that this incident took place within a day or two of JonBenét’s birthday in August 1994.

One can only wonder whether sibling jealousy or envy may have played any part in that instance, and whether these feelings spilled over into the events of the Christmas holidays in 1996."

Location hidden

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Where do we go from here? With or without the indictment's release the only way justice will ever be served is with public effort, as an intruder so to speak into the corruption of the Colorado justice system.

Why not a second Grand Jury for Jonbenet's death and another for the cover-up within Hunter's office.

Why not a second petition for a 'Special Prosecutor'? The first one predates information of the indictment's contents.

And last but not least the books penned by John Ramsey need to be moved to the fiction section of the library with any buyer offered a full refund as done with Lance Armstrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The case against JMK 6 min Legal__Eagle 7
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 24 min Legal__Eagle 54
"Note-Free Case Discussion" 2 hr robert 102
Note-odd detail? 2 hr robert 2,406
Phone Records (Apr '14) 3 hr tron 21
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 3 hr tony 50
m mi 16 hr M MI 1
More from around the web