Recommend me the best book on the case?

Recommend me the best book on the case?

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

Fiona

Teignmouth, UK

#1 Jul 15, 2014
I was wondering what the best books on the Jonbenet case were?
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Jul 15, 2014
James Kolar's "Foreign Faction." I also read the Ramsey's "The Death of Innocence" in order to get their perspective. I have read several books but I find Kolar's to be the most detailed.
Fiona

Teignmouth, UK

#3 Jul 15, 2014
Thank you, Just Wondering. I will check it out on Amazon. Also, thanks for your helpful replies on my other recent threads...I appreciate it.
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Jul 16, 2014
You are very welcome.
Mama2JML

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jul 16, 2014
Perfect Murder Perfect Town by Lawrence Schiller.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#6 Jul 16, 2014
There are many books and articles, etc. about this case. If one is truly interested in knowing all there is about this case, the only real way to accomplish full knowledge in which to form an opinion is to read ALL the books and read them in chronological order so that the evidence makes sense with what we have learned over the years as opposed to what was known and touted then as evidence and facts, especially with so much that we now know.

In addition, reading from the earlier publications and then reading from the later publications will provide the best education regarding how the public has been intentionally duped and opinions can be formed about all the players in the case

After doing that, an informed opinion can be achieved and one can decide who the good guys are and who the bad guys are
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Jul 16, 2014
Capricorn wrote:
There are many books and articles, etc. about this case. If one is truly interested in knowing all there is about this case, the only real way to accomplish full knowledge in which to form an opinion is to read ALL the books and read them in chronological order so that the evidence makes sense with what we have learned over the years as opposed to what was known and touted then as evidence and facts, especially with so much that we now know.
In addition, reading from the earlier publications and then reading from the later publications will provide the best education regarding how the public has been intentionally duped and opinions can be formed about all the players in the case
After doing that, an informed opinion can be achieved and one can decide who the good guys are and who the bad guys are
Going with that strategy, Kolar's book should be one of the last you read, I think. It is so tempting to jump right in to that one, though.

Is everyone or anyone here planning on reading Paula Woodward's book if or when it is published?
Fiona

London, UK

#8 Jul 17, 2014
Ok, well I will try and read them in some sort of order! Thanks.
I was intrigued about the new book on the case to be released in August but I shall try & hold off on the newer ones for now. The only book I've read is Steve Thomas, but I'm getting the impression that book irks a few people here?

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#9 Jul 18, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Is everyone or anyone here planning on reading Paula Woodward's book if or when it is published?
I would get it and read it as I have all the case books that have been released, but since Woodward is a Ramsey shill, I don't hold high hopes for the content or context either one!

Since: Sep 11

Johannesburg, South Africa

#10 Jul 18, 2014
Fiona wrote:
I was wondering what the best books on the Jonbenet case were?
One book I would strongly recommend you read, Fiona, is Stephen Singular's "Presumed Guilty". I think you will find it enlightening.

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/st...
Fiona

Teignmouth, UK

#11 Jul 18, 2014
Thank you for that recommendation. I will check that out :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Touch Weekly on the JonBenet Ramsey case 1 hr Undrtheradar 101
News Twenty Times the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Has Bee... 2 hr stoned luck aka ... 7
Suspect Randy Simons! (Dec '07) 9 hr caintrain 352
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 16 hr icu2 449
Sig 18 hr stoned luck aka ... 61
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case Fri Heloise 28
Radaronline FOIA - JonBenet Ramsey case Fri Just Wondering 26
More from around the web