First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#80 Oct 24, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Meaning, the Ridgeway case. A 17 yr old is in custody.
17 is pretty close to 18, dontcha think? LOL

Of course that would have made him 1 in 1996.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#81 Oct 24, 2012
The sample goes in the database is quoted as "Unknown," same as the Ramsey case. There are literally thousands of these samples in CODIS as we speak. They have the sample but they can't tie it to a name because they don't have another to compare it with yet.
Ole South wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy, I've been meaning to respond to this and now, after going back over the posts, I'm going to say what I had intended to say back when I saw this the first time.
You say they have this guy's DNA from the attack but they can't tie it to a name because it is not in CODIS yet. It seems to me that they should prioritize the DNA samples so the ones that can possibly connect to someone in the database can be identified more quickly before the culprit has time to commit another crime.
Although I know each sample has its own importance, but it would seem that in special cases, some samples awaiting testing should be moved to the top of the list if there's a chance an innocent victim can be saved!
Do you know if that is the protocol? Thanks.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#82 Oct 24, 2012
Jimmy, your posts on this case were very accurate, such as stating the perp lived by the crime scenes. Thanks for those posts and your knowledge from being a police officer.

I was listening to Channel 7 in Denver at the time of the announcement of the arrest. It appears the kid told his mother something, and THANK GOD, the mother had a conscience, and told the kid to turn himself in. They also said he had waived his rights, so they were going to get to question him.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#83 Oct 24, 2012
The mother called the police on her kid:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/24/suspect-...
candy

East Lansing, MI

#84 Oct 24, 2012
JimmyWells wrote:
The sample goes in the database is quoted as "Unknown," same as the Ramsey case. There are literally thousands of these samples in CODIS as we speak. They have the sample but they can't tie it to a name because they don't have another to compare it with yet. <quoted text>
That's right, CODIS runs every single Friday, everything is compared once a week.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#85 Oct 24, 2012
Nancy Grace, quoting local CO TV sources, this punk confessed to HOG TYING the 10 year old child, then strangling her, then he left her torso in a certain area, and her backpack miles away to "throw off investigators..." Oh yeah, like Kliebolt and Harris, he's a gamer playing CALL OF DUTY and other violent video games. www.cnn.com

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#86 Oct 25, 2012
I've been watching the news on this and this kid is so disturbed that it will never be safe to have in in society again

I'm hoping that he never sees the light of day and have the ability to harm another person. I am so glad this was solved as quickly as it was.

His mother did the right thing, as sad as it must have been for her.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#87 Oct 25, 2012
They just said on the news that he was in community college studying..........

forensics and MORTUARY SCIENCE
Lisa

Meadville, PA

#88 Oct 25, 2012
Sigg's wearing cross, his father is Robert J Sigg, Performance One Media.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-...
candy

East Lansing, MI

#91 Oct 25, 2012
Channel 7 Denver: Sigg VOLUNTARILY gave up a sample of his DNA during a police canvas of the neighborhood. He must have known when it was reported that they had the perp's DNA that his goose was cooked and it was just a matter of time until police caught him.

CALL7 Investigators learn Jessica Ridgeway suspect gave voluntary DNA sample during earlier neighborhood canvas by police.

www.denverchannel.com
candy

East Lansing, MI

#92 Oct 25, 2012
Take a good look at this baby faced kid from the suburbs. If you were to ask most Americans what the killer looked like who murdered and dismembered Jessica's body, NO ONE would have said he looks like this. Well, this is what a murderer like that looks like in 2012 America, just like Casey Anthony is what a mother who murderers her own kid looks like. I get sick of hearing the white Scams wouldn't do a crime like the JonBenet homicide, well LOOK AT STATISTICS of who does these crimes. America's got to get over the Charlie Manson stereotype. It's the average suburban looking Ted Bundy, Dennis Rader, Casey Anthony, Gary Ridgeway, Austin Sigg type of offender these days. The suburbanite down the street.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#93 Oct 25, 2012
I hope people keep Sigg's mother in their prayers, as well as Jessica's family. She is a heroine for turning in her own sick son to the police. God knows how many lives she saved by turning him in. They said her younger son collapsed on her in court today, seeing his older brother come out in a jail jumpsuit. At least one set of Sigg's grandparents were in court today as well. The mother did the right thing, instead of being Cindy Anthony and OJ's church going mother, covering up for their sociopathic kids.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#95 Oct 26, 2012
moonjack wrote:
You forget the Ramseys covering up for Burke!
The monster killer is truly evident in Jessica Ridgeway’s murder. Jessica was killed by somebody who stole her life. A person who did not know her, had not watched her grow; a person who did not love her, a true intruder into her life. She was abducted and attacked by a person she had no relationship with.
The exact evidence and particulars have not been released but her body was not even recognizable. Her killer could give a damn about a proper burial. He could give a dam about the body being gnawed by animals or in the cold. She was dissected and left in garbage bags.
Contrast that with what happened to Jonbenet. Her killer was concerned the corpse be warm and comfortable as though she were still alive, as though the parental bond that connected them could not be severed as instantly as had she been killed by a stranger or intruder.
Jessica’s justice will come after a complicated trial with a juvenile charged as an adult. His history will be laid out on the table and it will be as disturbing as the encopresis in the Ramsey family. It’s not an excuse but criminal behavior is rooted in mental illness. Burke killed Jonbenet and his parents covered it up. They could not accept that distressing truth.
Great post MJ

Unfortunately, JBR will never receive the justice she deserves.

There was no intruder. As you said, intruders don't care about keeping a dead body warm. Intruders also don't care about redressing a victim and an intruder would have left her displayed and in a condition very different from the way she was found with a lot more sexual damage done.

Most thinking people realize that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note had to written by an adolescent or foreign... (Sep '06) 50 min HJT 17
Tom Koby (Jul '10) 5 hr HJT 23
Undr vs. The Kolar Theory 5 hr kaunag1958 19
Well this is a disgrace 6 hr HJT 16
Cake (Aug '17) 7 hr BrotherMoon 49
Music for the soul (Feb '17) 7 hr kaunag1958 726
Modest Mustard-Colored Michigan Shadow of the F... 18 hr Anonymous 9