Biz

Pinellas Park, FL

#22 Oct 4, 2010
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are wrong, but in the event I am wrong, would you please post a source that the doll information is incorrect? TIA
I will not give a source but we will see who is right and who is wrong.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#23 Oct 6, 2010
Go to the National Enquirer website. Their cover is up, and it IS NOT Tricia's leak. NO Ramsey story is on the cover. If they published it, AT ALL, it's inside the magazine.

Next, go to the Globe magazine website. Their cover is also up (they are owned by the same company) and a JonBenet story IS on a small part of the cover. It also IS NOT Tricia's leaked story.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#24 Oct 6, 2010
BTW, whatever the Enquirer does or does not do, doesn't negate THE FACT that Tricia leaked this sealed evidence on the Levi show that both Pinker heard and Henri referred to. As I told you, that info would be found in NO public domain information.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#25 Oct 6, 2010
Who said her information was going to be published there? No one?She certainly didn't. What is your point Candy?
candy wrote:
Go to the National Enquirer website. Their cover is up, and it IS NOT Tricia's leak. NO Ramsey story is on the cover. If they published it, AT ALL, it's inside the magazine.
Next, go to the Globe magazine website. Their cover is also up (they are owned by the same company) and a JonBenet story IS on a small part of the cover. It also IS NOT Tricia's leaked story.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#26 Oct 6, 2010
candy wrote:
Who said the tabs were going to publish Tricia's information? Everyone was speculating about the "bombshell" and we all speculated that it might be the doll story. Who said otherwise?

As for "leaks", you have a short memory Candy. You are responsible for many leaks yourself from Darnay Hoffman, so to call a kettle black when Jameson or Tricia or someone else has information not available to the public is nothing less than hypocritical

Since: Jul 10

Toowoomba, Australia

#27 Oct 6, 2010
Leaks shmeaks, the whole who leaked this and that is so old news. It's human nature to blab. If either RDI or IDI was privy to case info damn straight they will leak it. If the motive for leaking was to genuinely get the info out there to help the case i have no problem with them but to leak info to enhance delusions of granduer is another, which be realistic both sides have done.
Tina

Chicago, IL

#29 Mar 31, 2011
The JonBenet Ramsey Case: Her brother did it. Not her baby brother, Burke, it was her half brother, John Andrew. An elderly couple across the street said they had seen John Ramseyís older son and JonBenetís half-brother, John Andrew Ramsey, at the Ramsey home on Christmas Day. Another neighbor Melody Stanton, whose bedroom faced the Ramey home from across the street, did not want to get involved with the investigation and told police that she heard nothing unusual during the night. She would soon revise her statement to say that she had heard a child scream. John Ramsey Sr. knew his son committed the crime and didnít want his life ruined so John Andrew Ramsey was sent out of the country immediately after the murder so he could not be interviewed by police or the media.
Tina

Chicago, IL

#30 Mar 31, 2011
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they need Burke to get to John? John and Burke have had a lot of years to get the stories straight. They can't possibly have thought that there would NEVER be questions again, at least IMO. I can't imagine either one coming clean. It's more than pay damages. If Burke is involved, there is some money that was sued for that would also have to be returned along with legal fees, etc, not to mention the bad publicity.
Neither one is going to give anything up IMO. They will stick to their stories unless something new has been developing, like testimony from people who found the courage to speak out and tell the authorities what they know and knew.
Of course, it's just my opinion and all speculation for now until more is revealed; IF more is revealed
Her brother did it. Not Burke Ė but her older, half-brother, John Andrew. An elderly couple across the street said they had seen John Ramseyís older son and JonBenetís half-brother, John Andrew Ramsey, at the Ramsey home on Christmas Day. Another neighbor Melody Stanton, whose bedroom faced the Ramsey home from across the street, did not want to get involved with the investigation and told police that she heard nothing unusual during the night. She would soon revise her statement to say that she had heard a child scream. John Sr. and Patsy knew his son committed the crime and didnít want his life ruined so John Andrew Ramsey was sent out of the country immediately after the murder to avoid being interviewed by police or the media. He has never been seen since, and was never questioned by police.
Henri McPhee

Bristol, UK

#31 Mar 31, 2011
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Her brother did it. Not Burke Ė but her older, half-brother, John Andrew. An elderly couple across the street said they had seen John Ramseyís older son and JonBenetís half-brother, John Andrew Ramsey, at the Ramsey home on Christmas Day. Another neighbor Melody Stanton, whose bedroom faced the Ramsey home from across the street, did not want to get involved with the investigation and told police that she heard nothing unusual during the night. She would soon revise her statement to say that she had heard a child scream. John Sr. and Patsy knew his son committed the crime and didnít want his life ruined so John Andrew Ramsey was sent out of the country immediately after the murder to avoid being interviewed by police or the media. He has never been seen since, and was never questioned by police.
John Andrew Ramsey was in Georgia at the time of the murder of JonBenet. There were witnesses. That's a good alibi. It's lucky for him in a way that he wasn't in Boulder or else he would probably be behind bars now.

The Boulder DA at the time, Alex Hunter, did make a statement after the the murder of JonBenet that he and his staff were checking out John Andrew. In about February 1997 Alex Hunter declared that John Andrew Ramsey and his sister, Melinda, had been cleared.

The matter was discussed at the John Ramsey interview with Steve Thomas in 1997:

ST: Well, take that as a compliment, but if you didnít do this, Iíll go to bad as I did with John Andrew, I exhausted John Andrew and made sure that there was no way that have could have got a flight between Atlanta in the middle of the night and to the point I checked flight schedules and passenger list. Iíll do the same for you, so Iím not taking it personally, because I donít think itís directed at me as to ...

JR: Itís directed into the direction that the effort has been made, in my, from my visibility, and all I see is a lot of effort and time and money being spent to try and categorize Patsy and I as child abusers and that canít be further from the truth.
Viper venoMm

Pharr, TX

#32 Apr 1, 2011
Tina wrote:
The JonBenet Ramsey Case: Her brother did it. Not her baby brother, Burke, it was her half brother, John Andrew. An elderly couple across the street said they had seen John Ramseyís older son and JonBenetís half-brother, John Andrew Ramsey, at the Ramsey home on Christmas Day. Another neighbor Melody Stanton, whose bedroom faced the Ramey home from across the street, did not want to get involved with the investigation and told police that she heard nothing unusual during the night. She would soon revise her statement to say that she had heard a child scream. John Ramsey Sr. knew his son committed the crime and didnít want his life ruined so John Andrew Ramsey was sent out of the country immediately after the murder so he could not be interviewed by police or the media.
It is possible he may have stolen a private aircraft or who knows what really bothered me was the semen stained blanket.and the hush hush of his where abouts but some-times i wonder if maybe a lunatic friend of his you just never know I always wondered why JR.previous family needed a lawyer.
Henri McPhee

Bristol, UK

#33 Apr 1, 2011
Viper venoMm wrote:
<quoted text>It is possible he may have stolen a private aircraft or who knows what really bothered me was the semen stained blanket.and the hush hush of his where abouts but some-times i wonder if maybe a lunatic friend of his you just never know I always wondered why JR.previous family needed a lawyer.
There would have been hard documentary evidence of any private planes flying between Georgia and Colorado which could, and probably would, have been checked out. You can't just fly a private plane without telling air traffic control about it. There would have to be a flight plan registered as well.

If a private plane broke the law and rules and regulations about this it would almost certainly have been picked up by some kind of radar and an investigation launched.

I know there have supposed to have been secret CIA drug runs by plane between South America and the United States in the past but I would be most surprised if air traffic control didn't know of their flight paths. It would be most unsafe otherwise.

Jameson always had a pet theory that the murderer of JonBenet could have been a 'fraternity student' of John Andrew Ramsey. The trouble is there isn't a shred of evidence to back up that theory and not much motive for it either.
Viper venoMm

Pharr, TX

#34 Apr 1, 2011
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
There would have been hard documentary evidence of any private planes flying between Georgia and Colorado which could, and probably would, have been checked out. You can't just fly a private plane without telling air traffic control about it. There would have to be a flight plan registered as well.
If a private plane broke the law and rules and regulations about this it would almost certainly have been picked up by some kind of radar and an investigation launched.
I know there have supposed to have been secret CIA drug runs by plane between South America and the United States in the past but I would be most surprised if air traffic control didn't know of their flight paths. It would be most unsafe otherwise.
Jameson always had a pet theory that the murderer of JonBenet could have been a 'fraternity student' of John Andrew Ramsey. The trouble is there isn't a shred of evidence to back up that theory and not much motive for it either.
Where i live they run all the time from Mexico and even tho there maybe no evidence JAR.had a friend who slept in Jb's room there is no evidence of a whole lot but on the contrary it does appear to be someone very close i just keep all possiblitys open.It does bother me that he had temper when drinking but that doesnt mean he did it.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#35 Dec 17, 2014
Now that Paula Woodward's book has been cancelled by its publisher, who would peddle their false perps, etc? Naturally, The National Enquirer, who has been promoting ONLY pro-Ramsey stories since 2001, since the Ramseys gave them an interview, and since Lin Wood started settling cases with them and The Globe, etc. Tomorrow an article titled "JonBenet case: Bombshell new DNA evidence, Exclusive: Murder Case Breakthrough" is coming out. Hopefully, it will be on the newsstands here later in the afternoon, if anyone else gets it, please synopsize it here. We don't want people to waste their money thinking this is true.
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#36 Dec 17, 2014
candy wrote:
Now that Paula Woodward's book has been cancelled by its publisher, who would peddle their false perps, etc? Naturally, The National Enquirer, who has been promoting ONLY pro-Ramsey stories since 2001, since the Ramseys gave them an interview, and since Lin Wood started settling cases with them and The Globe, etc. Tomorrow an article titled "JonBenet case: Bombshell new DNA evidence, Exclusive: Murder Case Breakthrough" is coming out. Hopefully, it will be on the newsstands here later in the afternoon, if anyone else gets it, please synopsize it here. We don't want people to waste their money thinking this is true.
--- Thanks for the warning Candy-- I am a sucker for buying something like that looking for a grain of anything that might be important ---- funny how the Enquirer has Bombshell DNA before LE and LE don't have a bombshell suspect
berrytea333

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Dec 17, 2014
Well, it's Christmas time so here come the JonBenet tabloid articles. Somehow I think it's just going to be a rehash of what's already out there.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#38 Dec 18, 2014
The new issue was on my newsstand tonight, and while I read through the one whole page of it, this link is basically what its all about:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/jon...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#39 Dec 18, 2014
Members of the Apple Dumpling Gang also say John Mark Karr, a Georgia man who infamously claimed in 2006 that he accidentally killed JonBenet, should be reconsidered as a suspect.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#40 Dec 18, 2014
Synopsis:

The National Enquirer: "We'll get Justice for JonBenet" 'Gang' of retired cops vows to HUNT DOWN her killer: December 20, 2014

"New DNA evidence has surfaced in the unsolved murder of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, the National ENQUIRER has learned exclusively."....

"According to the unpaid investigators, new revelations suggest DNA found on JonBenet's underwear may not have been related to her murder, but belongs to the Asian factory workers who made it!."

The Apple Dumpling Gang consists of Bobby Brown, a former crimnal DEFENSE investigator, and "longtime friend of Lou Smit" (like the other 2) Charlie Hess and Steve Pease, a former detective.(No name is attached as the writer of this article)
Heloise

UK

#41 Dec 18, 2014
Thanks, Candy. I might have wasted some of my hard-earned on that...
candy

East Lansing, MI

#42 Dec 18, 2014
I'm speechless by this HUGE ADMISSION from Team Ramsey. Their "Caucasian DNA" is one of the biggest LIES in this case, if not THE biggest. TEN YEARS AGO PLUS, I traced the first instance of ANYONE referring to "caucasian" DNA in reference to the unsourced DNA found in her panties to LIN WOOD. He told this to the Associated Press in 2002, in reference to Ramsey grand jury head Michael Kane saying HE believed this unsourced DNA came from an Asian garment worker at the time of the manufacture of the garment (children's underwear). He said it could not have come from an Asian garment worker because the DNA was "caucasian."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beds 1 hr berrytea333 7
Media misrepresenting Chief Mark Beckner's remarks 4 hr LI_Mom 94
Burke Said 4 hr LI_Mom 19
buRKe DiD It oh yeah 6 hr Mud honey 6
Mark Beckner's Ashonishing Lack of Knowledge in... Thu robert 5
Fleet White's grand jury documents lawsuit Thu Mama2JML 2
The a Thu Just Wondering 25
More from around the web