The Smiley Faced Killer
First Prev
of 80
Next Last
shawn

Saranac Lake, NY

#1641 Jan 16, 2014
Allen was the zodiac. He killed cheri JO BATES = job at es. Allen was working at elementary school at the time. His by fire-knife ,etc was inspired by the death wheel from a red mask comic..
Gary Mac

Detroit, MI

#1642 Jan 17, 2014
bATES EIGHTS. No ALLEN was not the Zodiac. His DNA was tested against the letter that Zodiac mailed where they licked the stamp and he didn`t match. Besides that the coordinates that he gave say that he`s a sailor.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1643 Feb 22, 2014
Jill Robinson =JR=Jonbenet Ramsey

Detroit, MI

#1644 Feb 24, 2014
Gary

United States

#1645 Mar 31, 2014
Did you see this one

Ellen “Ellie” Ahmann-LaCrosse-another accidental drowning in LaCrosse. Another one last weekend also.

Detroit, MI

#1646 Apr 21, 2014
-The 19-year-old Southern Illinois University student who disappeared last Wednesday has been found dead.

Authorities say Pravin Varughese's body was found Tuesday morning in a wooded area in the 1400 block of East Main Street in Carbondale. The Morton Grove teen was last seen in the 600 block of West College Street Wednesday night after a party.

Police say Varughese accepted a ride Wednesday night from someone they think he met at a party and the two apparently had a fight. Police say Varughese then got out of the vehicle and into the wooded area.

The exact cause of Varughese's death has not been determined, but police say they think low temperatures may have played a role.
2-12-14 wed

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1647 Apr 21, 2014
I don't think that Ellen Ahmann has anything to do with these cases, from what I can tell by reports she was a bartender, left the bar drunk, and crashed her car through the ice then unfortunately drowned (besides I think these victims are usually males).

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/report-...

Detroit, MI

#1648 Apr 23, 2014
Detroit_fan wrote:
I don't think that Ellen Ahmann has anything to do with these cases, from what I can tell by reports she was a bartender, left the bar drunk, and crashed her car through the ice then unfortunately drowned (besides I think these victims are usually males).
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/report-...
Yah, she drove her car off the road accidentally onto the ice, kept driving trying to get off and hit a weak spot and the whole car went under.
Nomad

Scottsdale, AZ

#1649 Apr 28, 2014
Have you seen the smiley face beside knoxville road on the way to Lake Berryessa?
Jeff Foreman

Troutville, VA

#1650 Apr 28, 2014
JaneSays wrote:
I have a question. Is it possible that these killings were going on as far back as 1973 in Michigan? I have an aunt who drowned along with two other Northern Michigan University students (one male, one female). My birthmother said she's always believed her boyfriend had something to do with it, so I'm assuming they were at Presque National Park on a double date. I found two articles on Google about it. Her name was June Mitchenall.
I knew the three who drowned, and dated Janet for a time. I believe they were drinking, and used poor judgement going out on the pier during a storm. Tragic.
T Guy

Watertown, NY

#1651 May 16, 2014
Jeff Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew the three who drowned, and dated Janet for a time. I believe they were drinking, and used poor judgement going out on the pier during a storm. Tragic.
Murders using water have gone undetected before, though LE would like you to ignore this fact. Consider the case of Joe Clark and his victims. They even claimed there were no injuriess to a body ,but there was. Same thing going on today. Missed clues,assumptions made,cases botched ,and a bad case of tunnel vision so they make up their mind ahead of time it was accidental,especially if they know the victim was drinking. Booze becomes enough of a reason by itself to blame that and ignore any other facts.

Here is a link.
http://crimesandkillers.tumblr.com/post/56004...

After the police rescued Thad, he told them that Joe had admitted to killing Chris Steiner. This came as a surprise, since the pathologist who had examined Steiner at the time had found no sign of an injury

BTW -I am in NY. Ignore the imposters.
T Guy

Watertown, NY

#1652 May 16, 2014
I have been pretty much inactive commenting ,but think about the cases for a brief time ocasionally. Like the Lizzie Mcneils victim being from Long Meadow. You will understand where I am coming from Detroit._Things repeating. Was he even really at Lizzzie McNeils or was that a false report? a false report like when someone claiming to be Adam Smith called the police when Anthony Skifton went missing,etc,etc. We already know someone was turned in for repeating initials by an ex girl friend that lived in Ann Arbor.

Detroit, MI

#1653 May 19, 2014
T Guy wrote:
I have been pretty much inactive commenting ,but think about the cases for a brief time ocasionally. Like the Lizzie Mcneils victim being from Long Meadow. You will understand where I am coming from Detroit._Things repeating. Was he even really at Lizzzie McNeils or was that a false report? a false report like when someone claiming to be Adam Smith called the police when Anthony Skifton went missing,etc,etc. We already know someone was turned in for repeating initials by an ex girl friend that lived in Ann Arbor.
So is the name Gary NEAL McLEAN a repeating name? I don`t think the girl that you`re talking about was Jane Smith J.S. and she attended college in Ann Arbor.
t-guy

Watertown, NY

#1654 May 22, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>So is the name Gary NEAL McLEAN a repeating name? I don`t think the girl that you`re talking about was Jane Smith J.S. and she attended college in Ann Arbor.
Does not necessarily work that way. Who ever the girl was, had been threatened and probably feared for her life at the time. Apparently they never considered the suspect may have also been Adam Smith, the Stroh's Brewery worker, Dan Fisher, Who ever called to report a splash the same day Derbyshire went missing at Splashes Night Club. Adam Smith-Anthony Skifton. Sneakers Bar victim-Stroh's Brewery. Chris Olberding in Cincinatti.Ohio. Max Walker in Milwaukee ,Wisconsin. The Milwaukee victim was also when Luke went missing and a report was made by Fisher -Put them together-Luke-Walker-Fisher. May have even thought Carrie was spelled with a K because KF is another victims initials that was also at a Buckhead Saloon. Walker that was named Max and KF that worked at Maxim Healthcare so the similarities do not end with the repeating initials. The same Max Walker in Milwaukee,Wisconsin. Then there is White and a witness claimed a victim who was wearing white was in the water drowning,though the people that witnessed him being pulled out wonder why was he actually wearing green. There are also oddities about matching dates and cases that mirror each other like KF and Walker at a bar with the same bar name- and with cases like the one investigated by Campbell along with the disappearance of Campbell. One in the Clark Street pond,one a Clarkson student ,and one in Clarksville. It was also KF that went missing in North Carolina the same day as the Carolina's Bar victim. You also have things repeating in the individual cases. Martin under the train tracks,ectc ,etc. mARTIN = train. Any thing that repeats or words that go together seem to be popular- Like The royal Mile victim at PRINCipal Park-just sound it out.
reggy

Irvine, CA

#1655 Jun 22, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
Across the upper U.S. centered in Michigan 40 young men have been DROWNED in 11 states and a red smiley face sprayed at the scene of the murders. Just as with the Michigan Oakland County Child killing murders, police have proof that many of these kids were HELD HOSTAGE before they were drowned.
Sinsinewa is indian name for baby eagle. If you look at the back of a one dollar bill, you see the eagle. If you look at the pyramid with the eye, it looks like a one eyed happy face. I think the murder/murders looked at the back of the dollar to come up with this. First murder was at the street Sinsinewa. Is there a bus stop there? Waiting for a bus there, you would kill time looking
at the crossroad as well as straightening out your dollar to feed into the bus terminal. Maybe the suspect was jealous and not able to afford college and worked as a bus boy/waiter and always
received tips of one dollar bills and came up with this signature crime scene markings.
me111me

Watertown, NY

#1657 Jun 27, 2014
At least one of the killers may have been a coach. He is in jail now and was charged with murder of his girlfriend's son.. May not be related to Wisconsin,Minnesota,but possibly NY ,Tennessee. Hard to say because Israel Keyes is also a good suspect for NY . Suspect that was arrested worked at college at Canton where and when falcon was a victim and at Potsdam when Campbell a victim there. GF lived on the same street as Campbell. Campbell may have even had an altercation with him before found dead.
meagain

Watertown, NY

#1658 Nov 13, 2014
still think bout the drownings from time 2 time. dont know bout the whole sfk thing but think people were murdered. look at where Canton and potsdam ny are on the map. They are neighboring cities . They are not far from fort drum. There was a drowning in 2004 and then 2005. makes no sense to be that close together in time and distance. There was no drownings like this before 2004 and none like this after. many from this area drive to fort drum,an army base where they work.- about 25 miles- I think this may be related because the year following-2006- the drowning took place near the army base in tennessee.I am thinking a construction worker-or soldier-at least for these. Of course many of the incidents were clustered so it is not just those that are a bit odd, it is a lot of them.
brandeemyers

Cumming, GA

#1659 Feb 12, 2015
@dan detroit...

You are onto something for sure. There is a gainesville, GA, and that is where Kelly Nash vanished in the early morning hours of Jan.5, 2015.

His cellphone, keys, vehicle, and jacket were all left at his home. They recovered his body a couple days ago in Lake Lanier... and the PD made a statement the same day saying no foul play suspected. Looks like a "drowning"...

Any connections you see from this case? Looking forward to any responses...

This has my head going crazy.
greeneye

Bristol, PA

#1660 Apr 16, 2015
@ brandeemyers

2 boys left home and vanished, later found drowned in lake lanier (link below)

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 80
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patsy Ramsey Dies After Battle With Ovarian Cancer (Jun '06) 8 min Texxy 21
Vasectomy 18 min detectress 9
Jameson's Windfall (May '07) 3 hr robert 791
Music for the soul 4 hr Steve Eller 252
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 4 hr Right44 149
Jameson's latest stunt... 4 hr Jolamom 53
Head Blow and Strangulation (Feb '15) 5 hr Texxy 80
Censorship re: Ramsey Case? 6 hr Steve Eller 46
More from around the web