shawn

Philadelphia, NY

#1614 Oct 5, 2013
Yep, here is the article that mentions the brother

Missing cadet's body found

By Sarah Crosbie, Frank Armstrong and Michael Lea

Friday, November 14, 2003 - 07:00

Yesterday at 8:33 a.m., the body of the missing Royal Military College cadet was pulled from the choppy water of the Cataraqui River in Kingston’s Inner Harbour, metres from the La Salle Causeway.

Joe Grozelle’s brother Jim is working on a cruiseship and making plans to return home.

Also says he was afraid of water.

Where is Taylor? She dead or in hiding?
shawn

Philadelphia, NY

#1615 Oct 23, 2013
where is everybody?

Do not know all bout this sfk stuff but can tell you about the Noble Street victim. Got beat up in front of bar on the sidewalk by people dressed like military than apparently was being dragged toward the water by them ,which is out back of the bar. This victim that was dead on Martin Luther King Day on Noble Street in Evans Mills lived on Gardnerville Road.

Now several sources describe the White Mill Dam location where they found Noble in the Hocking River as being a place where they sell garden supplies. Sources like the link below.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whites-Mill/18...

Here is link that shows where he lived.

http://newzjunky.com/obits/0125doxtaterobit.h...

The date of death may be off in that article. Am not sure but he was dead on MLK day. May be the date they found him given.
shawn

Philadelphia, NY

#1616 Oct 23, 2013
So as can be proven.

Keith Doxtater lived on Gardnerville Road.

Keith Noble found near garden supply store at White Mill Dam

Doxtater in Evans Mills.

Noble at White Mill Dam.

Doxtater on MLK Day.

Noble in Hocking River

And if that is just coincidence how is the other victims explained?

Royal Mile club victim at PRINCipal Park.

Royal Military Academy victim in Kingston.

And where were the victims all that time they were missing as they did not appear to have been in the water the whole time they were missing?
Taylor

Black River Falls, WI

#1617 Oct 24, 2013
SHAWN you couldn't have been further from the truth..I was a good friend to E. Potts. I Will miss him..No sleep tonight. I am so sad.. Take care

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1618 Dec 1, 2013
Taylor wrote:
SHAWN you couldn't have been further from the truth..I was a good friend to E. Potts. I Will miss him..No sleep tonight. I am so sad.. Take care
Doesn`t take a genius to see tat E. Potts is PottsE. Wonder what Richie Cunningham thinks of that? or the Fonz? Another victim who was a DJ was also related to Richie.

Detroit, MI

#1619 Dec 1, 2013
Wasn`t it ROSS whose online character was Richie Cunningham? Taylor what`s this E. Potts POTTS-E???
Shawn

Saranac Lake, NY

#1620 Dec 2, 2013
You could not be further from the truth Detroit. your imagination is running away with you and does not help your credibility at all. I do not think RBL or the rest of them like you giving Gary so much credit either when others were involved. RBL even went to the trouble of going into a police station and warning that he would kill ahead of time just to taunt LE. Lets also not forget about SS who may have cooked up the whole sfk thing to begin with with hopes of cashing in on a story that they were behind creating in the first place,just as SS has done once before. They will never catch him because they already believe he is dead any way. Strange you mentioned Gary working on a cruise ship but you ignore the connections. Have to wonder if you hoped no one would notice.

Detroit, MI

#1621 Dec 2, 2013
Shawn wrote:
You could not be further from the truth Detroit. your imagination is running away with you and does not help your credibility at all. I do not think RBL or the rest of them like you giving Gary so much credit either when others were involved. RBL even went to the trouble of going into a police station and warning that he would kill ahead of time just to taunt LE. Lets also not forget about SS who may have cooked up the whole sfk thing to begin with with hopes of cashing in on a story that they were behind creating in the first place,just as SS has done once before. They will never catch him because they already believe he is dead any way. Strange you mentioned Gary working on a cruise ship but you ignore the connections. Have to wonder if you hoped no one would notice.
Firstly what you`re posting has nothing to do with what was being talked abut. Secondly, I have no idea who you are. You claim to have been a friend of xxx who overdosed at your house. Really strange. Gary talked about killing the kids in Puerto Rico. The missing kids make three lines which started shortly after the Michigan killings and ended in Nov 2008, making a sort of C shape. Then in June 2009 two events happened in Puerto Rico. On June 14 2009 the worker Navarro was killed on the Cruise boat Victory. The Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note ended with SBTC Victory. Jonbenet`s body was concealed to be found on the 20th anniversary of the finding of the body of OCCK victim Jill Robinson. Zodiac excerpts were in the ransom note. Victims were all tied to dates which matched multiples of EIGHTS because Zodiac killed bATES. Navarro was hung on the VICTORY by lifeboat EIGHT. SBTC Victory could easily mean Sailing Boat The Carnival VICTORY. The murder at the parked boat lined up exactly with two other cities where the children had gone missing at Adjuntas and Toa Alta making the 4th line which was the crosspiece which turned the C into a G. Then on June 21, 2000 two victims were mysteriously drowned at the Tanama river next to the Cornell Observatory Receiver. Gary had killed Robin CORNELL and Lisa Story at Cape Coral Florida and following that had killed 9 victims at CORNELL University and a victim in STORY County. Early victims before the Smiley Face murders started had been Beck and Klinger. Following the MASH theme Gary had killed Pierce three times in 2 months, CrisLIP for Hot LIPS Hoolighan had been a Cruise ship victim and now victim REILLY dies at the RADAR receiver in Puerto Rico making REILLY at the RADAR or RADAR O REILLY. Too much of a coincidence for the Cruise Ship victim to die SUN 6-14=09 and then the kids died at the Radar Observatory SUN 6-21-2009 and it all forms the letter G for GARY.
Shawn

Saranac Lake, NY

#1622 Dec 3, 2013
LOL,OMG. You are nuts or the killer ,probably being you, is trying to disguise and misdirect people away from the fact you said Gary was the cruise ship killer. Even going to the extent claiming posters are leaving cryptic clues with fake names. Maybe that possible connection mentioned would lead back to you. No one would kill with that many patterns. I mean really? odd- even dates,super hero characters,animals,zodiac inspired murders,jon benet inspired murders, TV characters, etc,etc

Detroit, MI

#1624 Dec 3, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
Hi All
I have be posting here for a long time and on the Jonbenet Ramsey site too. As a good poster, I have a problem with brother moon. You can delete these post brother moon. You may think you can try it!
Brother Moon is the problem IDIs foreverey
DETROIT rules
Someone has stolen my hat and posted nonsense from Germany. That was not my post.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1625 Dec 4, 2013
Would not be the first time an imposter posted here. Isn't that right Taylor?
Any way you say Gary is a killer and he worked on a cruise ship so he could have already knew Joe and his brother Jim that worked on one. If in fact Gary was a killer. If he was there should be something that ties him closer to some of these deaths.

I can clear a few things up. The SS mentioned has to do with Mike F. He made a connection to SS and his brother.SS being Steven Stayner. While his theories were being discussed someone mentioned Cary who is Steven's brother arrested for being a serial killer,said that it was not he that was the killer . The story goes is that it was actually Steven who went on to help form an organization called the dealers of death . Know one really knows if any of this is true. It is old news.

There is a problem with this story if Steven and not Cary was the real killer as Steven was declared dead,but there is also a problem that Steven was declared dead. No one saw the body as they had a closed casket funeral. It kind of like these cab stories. The power of suggestion is enough that no one questions anything.

Any way it also has been noted the SS that has shown up in graffitti.

Taylor did suspect tenne cause he knew so much though she has been denying it here. He only knows so much cause he keeps on top of whats going on despite the lack of her help. You would be right to be wary of who may be posting or what their motivation is ,but tenne is legit. Taylor even though she even lived in LaCrosse was not even aware of all the disturbances in the snow in the Myers case. She would let you believe t-guy or Tennessee guy is posting from NY along with some guy named Shawn.

Detroit, MI

#1626 Dec 4, 2013
What is this all about? Who`s E. Potts?

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1627 Dec 7, 2013
Its a a fake name. This is a person that posted on cold case public unit. I do not think he wants his name or anything about his suicide attempt posted here. They were able to revive him so he is not dead. Taylor when hearing the news did not even try to contact him though she pretended to be concerned. She sends him angry messages and he wants nothing to do with her when it come to these cases because she seems to be mentally unstable. I do not think you or Taylor should be talking about him, as he does not want his personal info all over the internet for what should be obvious reasons,but apparently Taylor is rather stupid and she has posted as other people here. She even posted a personal e mail that started with something like this you know if I was the killer I think my story might be something like this etc etc, but she left that out and posted the rest as if it was a confession.

Detroit, MI

#1628 Dec 7, 2013
Fonzie59 wrote:
Its a a fake name. This is a person that posted on cold case public unit. I do not think he wants his name or anything about his suicide attempt posted here. They were able to revive him so he is not dead. Taylor when hearing the news did not even try to contact him though she pretended to be concerned. She sends him angry messages and he wants nothing to do with her when it come to these cases because she seems to be mentally unstable. I do not think you or Taylor should be talking about him, as he does not want his personal info all over the internet for what should be obvious reasons,but apparently Taylor is rather stupid and she has posted as other people here. She even posted a personal e mail that started with something like this you know if I was the killer I think my story might be something like this etc etc, but she left that out and posted the rest as if it was a confession.
You sound like Tenneguy. Shawn said Tenneguy was posting from his computer and OD`d but obviously you`re o.k. Shawn sounds like Gary.
Taylor

Saranac Lake, NY

#1631 Dec 9, 2013
I posted as Shawn and have even posted as 10. There is a real 10 and someone that has posted as EP who is really named Paul E so there is no Pottsie connection. 10 is still in Tennessee as far as I know. Maybe Fonzie is 10. Don't know.
me111me

Watertown, NY

#1633 Dec 14, 2013
Someone could have noticed the patterns to the zodiac. For instance ,take the case of David Faraday and Jensen. A previous suspected murder was Domingos on June 4. Day in Faraday. June in betty loU JENsen. Roman numeral 4 in name daVId. Just unscramble some letters in sequence

Detroit, MI

#1634 Jan 7, 2014
Taylor wrote:
I posted as Shawn and have even posted as 10. There is a real 10 and someone that has posted as EP who is really named Paul E so there is no Pottsie connection. 10 is still in Tennessee as far as I know. Maybe Fonzie is 10. Don't know.
Interesting!

Detroit, MI

#1635 Jan 7, 2014
Lindsay Cutshall and Jason Allen
The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department reported today that DNA was collected at the Sonoma Coast beach north of Jenner where an engaged couple was found shot in the head at close range in August 2004.
The sheriff’s department also released on its Web site photos of a beer bottle, journal writings, drawings of a devil-like face and a distinctive hat located near the crime scene.
Read The Full Press Release
The DNA might have been left by the person who killed 22-year-old Lindsay Cutshall and 26-year-old Jason Allen, two El Dorado County Christian youth camp counselors who traveled to San Francisco and the Sonoma Coast on the weekend of Aug. 14-15, according to the sheriff’s department.
Their bodies were found in separate sleeping bags at Fishhead Beach on Aug. 18

Read the letters Says SANTA CLAUSE, my suspect killed one and left the body to be found the day after Christmas and on the 20th anniversary left Jonbenet Ramsey to be found the Day after CHRISTMAS. Leprauchan. One victim was also one day from St. Patricks. HAIRY. First victim was killed in MaCOMB county. COMB your HAIR. Other victims have been WIGgins, HAIRston. Tooth FAIRy 2nd victim was Judy FERRo. SPIDERMAN. Suspect claims to have killed the Parker baby at the BOWLING alley saying peter PARKER went Bowling. Victims at Jenner were both CHRISTIANS. Suspect is a devil worshipper. Devil faces were left made in black on Driftwood. Suspect thinks that he`s the 2nd ZODIAC killer. Zodiac was thought to be Arthur leigh ALLEN. NOTICE THE MALE VICTIMS LAST NAME IS ALLEN & THEY WERE SHOT IN THE SAME MANNER AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF WHERE ZODIAC KILLED THE VICTIMS AT LAKE BERESSA

THE BOY WHO FOUND JILL ROBNSONS BIKE AND RODE IT WAS ALSO CALLED SPIDEY

Detroit, MI

#1636 Jan 8, 2014
Texas from the site CHARLEY PROJECT

6-28-87 VASQUEZ
6-25-82 VASQUEZ

07-13-86 Gonzales
07-13-87 Gonzales
then alphabetically the next two names on the list after Gonzales
07-01-86 Gray
07-01-89 HAMons

08-01-92 Jennings
08-01-04 Jennings

08-11-97 CAIN (by exit 8 because of zodiac victim bATES) on a SUN gary`s white work truck with rotating orange flasher seen as Gary makes speedy getaway

05-11-97 Gregory keith MANN grabbed at McNEIL Avenue on SUN

Detroit, MI

#1637 Jan 8, 2014
New Evidence Contradicts Police Report
November 2nd, 2010
Comments Off

Greg Hart

When police returned Greg Hart’s broken cell phone to his family, they were told the iPhone was recovered with Greg’s body in the Woonasquatucket River. According to The Boston Globe, a review of the phone now shows it wasn’t submerged and suggests it was tampered with.

Greg was last seen in March 2010 at a Rhode Island bar. His body was recovered two days later. Police ruled that Greg, a trained scuba diver, was intoxicated when he fell into the river and drowned. A police report written early in the investigation showed that Greg’s phone was found in a parking lot near the bar where he was last seen.

Data recovery experts say the phone appears to have been altered, but they were still able to recover a log of Greg’s final calls and text messages.

Based on the new evidence and reports that Greg’s body didn’t appear to have been in the water for two days, his family believes Greg was beaten, killed and then thrown in the water.

On Bryan Barker

People who live nearby continue to write and email me because they say the facts don’t add up. The location where Bryan was found is in the opposite direction of his house and the other bar he may have been going to. Read more from Bryan’s friends in the comments section of this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 9 min Mud honey 90
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 24 min ICU2 118
Jonbenet Ramsey murderer 6 hr Just Wondering 497
Media misrepresenting Chief Mark Beckner's remarks Thu Just Wondering 123
Archived Thread about Paper Bag/Rope (May '07) Mar 24 Mud honey 48
CNN interview Mar 23 Blackstone Again 4
Colorado CODIS hits from DNA (Jun '12) Mar 22 sharon681 201
More from around the web