The Smiley Faced Killer
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1556 Aug 10, 2013
There are about 200 potential victims with just young men and a lot more oif you include women and children so anyone could find a connection by linking them with a pattern. So of course I am not convinced. There was only one I read of missing an arm and that was Blatz in LaCrosse. The victims that spell out arm were-all in the same part of the country- all in a 45 day period-and everyone mirrors that of Blatz.This is the kind of thing that convinces me. unless the missing cross victims have other things in common it does not make me suspicious at all and even if they do I am not going to be sure it is coincidence. I just dont think everything is coincidence because you just do not have so many coincidences with random names.

It stands to reason out of all the potential victims some would be wearing a cross and some would come up missing.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1557 Aug 10, 2013
tguy wrote:
There are about 200 potential victims with just young men and a lot more oif you include women and children so anyone could find a connection by linking them with a pattern. So of course I am not convinced. There was only one I read of missing an arm and that was Blatz in LaCrosse. The victims that spell out arm were-all in the same part of the country- all in a 45 day period-and everyone mirrors that of Blatz.This is the kind of thing that convinces me. unless the missing cross victims have other things in common it does not make me suspicious at all and even if they do I am not going to be sure it is coincidence. I just dont think everything is coincidence because you just do not have so many coincidences with random names.
It stands to reason out of all the potential victims some would be wearing a cross and some would come up missing.
Most of these victims drank. Not that many people who drink are also religious enough to be CROSS DRESSERS. I fail to see why peoples crosses would come up missing. Unless they were made of gold, and chains don`t come off your neck that easily. Girls might wear thin cheap chains but men usually wear thicker more solid chains. also SINCE I KEPT MENTIONING ST. CHRISTOPHER MEDAL, then suddenly CHRISTOPHER METALlic becomes a victim. You also had COoPER, moulton, lt. RUST, TINsley, IRON mountain michigan, IRONDIQUIOT ny, now METALlic,

Also bear in mind that some of these men aren`t included because they`re 19 and 20, so they`re counted in some states on the childrens lists.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1558 Aug 15, 2013
Not really disagreeing with you but not agreeing either. I know patrick rust-stationed at Fort DRUM was going to the Salmon Run Mall. This is around the same time as pike the DRUMMER and Beasley who was found in Fish lake. They are all considered suspicious. Pike-afraid of water- Beasley-friends say window of truck smashed out from the outside and Beasley was sleeping in the truck and there were drag marks to the water- Rust in Watertown that was found at the water tower is believed to have been beaten to death
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1559 Aug 15, 2013
As you can see you just do not have strange similarities you have suspicious deaths which does indicate this is intentional.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1560 Aug 16, 2013
From a note left buy Keyes

Land of the free, land of the lie, land of
scheme, Americanize! Consume what
you don't need, stars you idolize, pursue
what you admit is a dream, then its (sic) american die.

Get in your big car, so you can get
to work fast, on roads made of dinosaur
bones. Punch in on the clock and sit
on your ass, playing stupid ass games
on your phone. Paper on your wall,
tells says you got smarts, kill that
computer let's see what you know THAT TEST you
took said TOLD YOU so, but you would still crawl like the
vermin you are, once your precious
power grids blown.

Land of the free, land of the lie,
land of the scheme, americanize
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1562 Aug 16, 2013
here is Keyes known where a bouts.
They do not have him on their timeline after March 9-when Rust was a victim up until October. keyes was probably killing with his serial killer buddies. Remember that Rust was found in Houndsfield- this is because they dumped bodies at the salt mine at Black Dog Lake.
The FBI is still saying nothing about the victims that were in fact targeted ahead of time as they were not all random.

March 1, 2007 to March 9, 2007: Keyes dro
ve from
Neah Bay,
Washington to Anchorage
Alaska
where
he resided until is his arrest.
Keyes traveled
the Alaska
-
Canad
ian
Highway
making known stops in Cache Creek, British Columbia
;
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
;
Destruction Bay, Yukon Territory
;
and Teslin, Yukon Territory. Keyes crossed the border into
A
laska on
March 9, 2007
October 31, 2008 to
November 5, 2008
: Keyes flew to Seattle following travel to multiple other
states
including North Dakota and Arizona.
Taylor

Eau Claire, WI

#1563 Aug 16, 2013
The F.B.I. was warned. It is this organization that planned the theater attack in Colorado. They provided the money for the weapons used. Batman is a name they used and that is why they planned it during a Batman movie.
tguy

New York, NY

#1564 Aug 18, 2013
Both me an taylor warned the fbi. Notice Keyes anti America tone. Notice there were flag day victims-a victim on Bush's birthday and there was Tony Luzio on July 4-Independence day and Luzio had the Bush Cheney bumper sticker. Keyes talks about colonization and consumption and how the American dream is a lie. I agree with him. Notice keyes lived with native Americans and objects of victims were left at the indian statue. Luzio was in Columbus-a colonizer of America. Ice Brothers even talks about how we destroyed the way of life of natives. Shaffer disappeared in Columbus also.

BTW they are looking for the body of Arcaro behind a church.

Notice also a possible anti Christian tone. Wisconsin on Good Friday. SINSINiwa victim just before Christmas. Keyes fits the profile of what you would expect of at least one of our killers.

Detroit, MI

#1565 Aug 18, 2013
tguy wrote:
Both me an taylor warned the fbi. Notice Keyes anti America tone. Notice there were flag day victims-a victim on Bush's birthday and there was Tony Luzio on July 4-Independence day and Luzio had the Bush Cheney bumper sticker. Keyes talks about colonization and consumption and how the American dream is a lie. I agree with him. Notice keyes lived with native Americans and objects of victims were left at the indian statue. Luzio was in Columbus-a colonizer of America. Ice Brothers even talks about how we destroyed the way of life of natives. Shaffer disappeared in Columbus also.
BTW they are looking for the body of Arcaro behind a church.
Notice also a possible anti Christian tone. Wisconsin on Good Friday. SINSINiwa victim just before Christmas. Keyes fits the profile of what you would expect of at least one of our killers.
ZODIAC killed a victim on COLUMBUS day and two others on COLUMBUS avenue. I told you about the 3 in a row murders in Puerto Rico. The 1st 3 in a row is started on 7-6-76 which is the day after Holiday Independence Day Observed . 1st 3 in a row is completed on SUNDAY, day before Holiday of Presidents Day. The 2nd 3 in a row is started on 7-7-99 on a WEDNESDAY. 3rd 3 in a row is started on 02-10-2001. Same numbers 1-2-0-0 just different order. Cristina (CRISTIAN) goes missing on a SUNDAY, and both the 2nd and 3rd sets of 3 in a row are completed with CEIBA on a WEDNESDAY, on the Day before the Holiday of Thanksgiving. Drawing a line connecting unused cities Guayanilla and Yabucoa intersect at Fort ALLEN. ZODIAC was thought to be Arthur Leigh ALLEN.
tguy

New York, NY

#1566 Aug 18, 2013
Right you are and Washington was a street name of a zodiac murder. Notice all the suspects are serial killer fans which tells me some of them could have met up on line with a common serial kller interest and it just so happens they also have anti Christian and anti American views. A bit too coincidental Lilly warned he wanted to drown young men in a police station of all places, then young then suddenly young men start drowning and disappearing right after that. Seems to be by design to mock LE. Then they do not even warn the other police departments. The same ones that claim they are accidental deaths and there is no serial killer. But then there is a problem as independent investigations reveal they are full of shit. Apparently these are also killers that think killing and mocking LE is fun. One of those online places was on zsmileys site where they discussed doiing the perfect crime but they may have credited smiley a bit too much. They may be a loosely knit group that does not necessarily work together often but probably people with some common interests .
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1567 Aug 19, 2013
maybe it was intentional to kill and steal crosses hard to say really. After all Dion in LaCrosse on Good Friday which is even followed by a bIDDEFORd MAINe victim the same month-I died for man. McNeil with a cross tattoo- Johua Benders cross missing and they were both NY around the same time and LE admitted the young men dying at that time with a similar profile was unusual. Also like some other cases an independent investigation proves there was murder,yet LE sticks to their lie that there is no evidence of a serial killer. Maybe no hard evidence but enough that should have raised the red flags a long,long time ago.
Taylor

Onalaska, WI

#1568 Aug 20, 2013
They are looking for arcaro - digging at St. Francis - and they found blue gremlin that may have been used in oakland county murders.
Taylor

Onalaska, WI

#1569 Aug 20, 2013
Baltimore Ravens in MARyland. Walton Ward from cARMel. McNeil played for Rams.
Taylor

Onalaska, WI

#1570 Aug 20, 2013
They have Charles Blatz's arm and said they would prove it with other murders and THEY DID!
Taylor

Onalaska, WI

#1571 Aug 20, 2013
They said where the car was buried and as proof they left the body of the Ravens Quarterback in Baldwin.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1572 Aug 24, 2013
They have confirmed hat the remains of Scott Arcaro were found. They were digging for something at ST Francis related to this case. What it was I do not know. Keep me updated if you find out. Do not have internet. maybe they take metal objects so proof can be found with a metal detector. Wonder if anyone tried one where the scent of bodies was traced to-like monuments and construction sites.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1573 Aug 24, 2013
Oh sorry was not arcaro but he was found. It was Spira.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/14/volunt...

Could use help keeping updated.

Detroit, MI

#1574 Aug 24, 2013
tguy wrote:
Oh sorry was not arcaro but he was found. It was Spira.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/14/volunt...
Could use help keeping updated.
Spira lived on Farm road which fits with Booth. Gary was collecting a band for the afterlife. Spira is a blues guitarist as Pike was a drummer. Spira is also Paris. Gary kills PERES.

Detroit, MI

#1575 Aug 24, 2013
Taylor wrote:
They said where the car was buried and as proof they left the body of the Ravens Quarterback in Baldwin.
Finnerty missing along BALDWIN river, someone calls in tip about gremlin on BALDWIN road, actually it`s only CAR PARTS from a gremlin, mixed with bike parts and trash.
tguy

New York, NY

#1576 Aug 26, 2013
yea I suspect they were given info that they decided to ignore but don't know bout the car . They decided to only use what fit the theory they already had which was often -drunken accident. Where is Blatz's arm-where is his black shoe? Where are the crosses and other jewelry? where are the other bodies? Baldwin is probably the result of already killing someone that went to collect their winnings when Baltimore won. Young men have disappeared after checking sports scores .

Spira was also in the army.
I also noticed paris and they did a search at St FRANCis

.We will be meeting at 10:00 a.m.,on August 17, 2013 in the parking lot of St. Francis school in Wheaton. The address is 2130 W. Roosevelt Road,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not a contest 4 min Steve Eller 8
Where's the JAR discussion? 4 min jameson245 10
News Cops' disastrous JonBenet mistake 5 min kauna 77
News JonBenet Ramsey grand jury dismissed after prob... 5 min Texxy 42
News Forensic nightmare: The perils of touch DNA 11 min berrytea333 5
Lin Wood re: Burke on Dr. Phil 12 min Texxy 3
Music for the soul 13 min Steve Eller 167
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 19 min Non-state Actor 108
The spider web (Apr '16) 14 hr Steve Eller 49
More from around the web