The Smiley Faced Killer
tguy

New York, NY

#1474 Jul 5, 2013
any way I may have mentioned an abandoned mine earlier cause that thought was in my head because we found one and was talking about it. The source says a body a the university and one at a salt mine.
Mike had the arm pattern so the flag day victim-Armando may be a clue also and Shaffer is near the flag. It was also Mike that mentioned the stadium there-cause it is shaped like a horseshoe- Horseshoe dam is where they found Jenkins

I am thinking it will be USA salt where a body is. Similar to flag day,4th of july victims,etc.
tguy

New York, NY

#1475 Jul 5, 2013
USA salt mine is next to Black Dog Lake. BTW I did report this info ,but doubt anyone looks into it. I suspect there had to be some digging when the victim went missing. They never found Fleischmann and I doubt they will find the others. They made a call to take care of the smell and so they did and now no one knows where Fleischmann is. They probably hauled his body away to get rid of the smell. checking out what caused the smell was apparently to much trouble for them. You have to excuse me if I make some errors cause I do not have internet and it is not like I have all the time in the world to sit here and write. I tend to be in a hurry

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1476 Jul 5, 2013
tguy wrote:
USA salt mine is next to Black Dog Lake. BTW I did report this info ,but doubt anyone looks into it. I suspect there had to be some digging when the victim went missing. They never found Fleischmann and I doubt they will find the others. They made a call to take care of the smell and so they did and now no one knows where Fleischmann is. They probably hauled his body away to get rid of the smell. checking out what caused the smell was apparently to much trouble for them. You have to excuse me if I make some errors cause I do not have internet and it is not like I have all the time in the world to sit here and write. I tend to be in a hurry
Missing July 4 Jasmyne SALTer and Kailee SALTer from Missoula MT http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servle...

Detroit, MI

#1477 Jul 6, 2013
You may ask how does the Unabomber fit into all this?LINCOLN. Ted Kazynski lived in LINCOLN Montana and mailed a bomb in a book called ICE BROTHERS. Smiley Face victims have ICE and IS Berg in some names, several went missing at BROTHERS bars, KANEkua was followed by victim ABEL Bolanos. KANE and ABEL were brothers. ICE BROTHERS was written by Sloan Wilson. Smiley Face victim SLOAN missing in Canada. Hall WILSON is a cop who went missing in IRONdequoit NY.(metals jimmy COoPER, TINSley, LEADley,IRON mountain, IRONdiquoit, new victim METALLIC). At the murder of ABEL Bolanos, who lived in Wallace Hall, Abel Bolanos`s card was used to attempt entry to WILSON HALL and was denied entry. Why?Because the killer wanted to brag that he killed cop HALL WILSON. The hero of ICE BROTHERS is PAUL SHUMAN. Smiley Face victim PAUL SHUMAN Moore was found frozen in a pool with his hands and feet taped and the pool cover snapped all around except at the far end and ruled a suicide. As with all Smiley face murders police rule them suicides or accidental, hypothermia, drinking related. ZODIAC had bragged that he made some murders look like accidents. The hero in ICE BROTHERS rides on a boat after PEARL harbor. Several smiley victims are on PEARL street and the hero riding on a boat is why Gary works on Cruise Ships and is the cruise ship killer. Just as with floating feet being found in Spain and England, Smiley Face has spread to Europe. bICE is dead in Spain, BuBEAR in the AVON river in U.K. and three victims in France`s Deule River. In memory of the famous JACK the Ripper, Frenchmen instead of saying Smiley Face, warn strangers beware of JACK the PUSHER, who might push them into the river to their death. OCCK victim Jill ROBINson wore the green AVON worm pin.
http://sfkillers.com/...
On SUN 06-14-09 Gregory Gonzalez Navarro, 27, crew member from Peru, who carried an American passport for his job, was found hanging by his neck on an outside deck by lifeboat #8 (ZODIAC victim bATES-8`s) aboard Carnival Cruise Lines' Carnival Victory. Carnival says that Navarro was found bound to the structure of the ship that was anchored at pier 4 of the Tour Gilberto ConcepciĆ³n de Gracia of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. It`s possible that he was killed by a fellow crew member. Look at Puerto Rico map A. This makes the 4th 3 in a row in Puerto Rico & links the Puerto Rico child missing map to this Puerto Rico Cruise Ship Killing.Jonbenet Ramsey had SBTC VICTORY as the ending of the Ransom Note.

Detroit, MI

#1478 Jul 6, 2013
Michigan OCCK victims missing ST. CHRISTOPHER MEDAL and CROSS. Smiley Face victims include CHRSTOPHER METALlic and victims at Lacrosse. Smiley face victims have SATANIC Smiley Faces with devil horns. Smiley Face victims include Christiansen killed on GOOD FRIDAY and DION at LaCROSSe killed on GOOD FRIDAY, the day JESUS was DION on the CROSS.

Detroit, MI

#1479 Jul 7, 2013
tguy wrote:
Here`s a post that you basically posted before. It would be much better with the victims names.

Is it just a coincidence that Jonbenet`s brothers name was Burke Ramsey and that Smiley Face victims died the same day in BURKE Virginia and in RAMSEY county? There were 2 ambulance corp volunteers missing and drowned in a 15 month period, there were 2 disc jockeys missing in a 43 day period in the northeast. The newspaper reported McNeil was found 11 miles away and they find the next NY victim with 11 dollars in his wallet. The news reports that Andrews left without his cap and the next victim seems to be Kapfer. Since there seems to be no consistent pattern, only the deaths close together are significant because that is what makes it look more than just a random list of names
When you look at this in the light of Zodiac, he kills two on GOLF courses, then he kills one in the FORE river. Look at how Zodiac`s victim was killed Oct 11 or 10-11. That`s why the 11 and that`s why he leaves the golf victims body between the 10th and 11th hole.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1480 Jul 8, 2013
Right about unibomber but more to it. It was bolanos that best fits the pattern. Notice Shaffer went to a Brothers bar and Bolanos was the same day. Keyes helped them dispose of bodies at the salt mine and at ohio state and told someone so.

keep in mind also all the presidential names that come up. They killed On george bush's birthday-Joshua Snell . remember that Snell told them he was hiding in the Bushes probably because they told him to say that. I am speaking of Bush Senior. They repeat which in the sequence of letters. The letters are in in Brothers as in Brothers bar-brotheRS. So they probably got Orsborn-notice the rs and born- because they copied Bush Seniors birthday. definitely an anti government theme .

You say I made a post before ,but I am not going to tell you what I do not know. Keyes may have helped with a body at a salt mine but I was not told who.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1481 Jul 8, 2013
Someone might say that connection of snell is far fetched but they would be wrong . After all Tony Luzio goes missing right after and he had the car with the Bush -Cheney sticker. You also see similar things with other victims. Also important to know the book Ice Brothers mirrors George Bush seniors life ,because like the character in the book ,Bush senior also joins the military after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I am assuming it would be Guimond or Williams at the salt mine. That would be my best guest. Maybe there are others.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1482 Jul 8, 2013
I think you were also right about Christian metz. It was called a suicide .metz said he was going to the park to look at the stars. later when Myers and losik and other are victims the graffitti about looking at the stars shows up. Losik worked on the Stars Wars program and Myers went to All Star Lanes. We know which victim was looking at stars and it was metz. Also we know the later victim at all stars lnes was Myers and Christian Metz and Craig Myers even have the same initials. On top of that Losik was at a Marriott hotel and so was Myers. All these tings taken in whole are not likely to be all just random circumstances. If anyone in law enforcement at this point thinks they are it is because they are stupid ,so lets just call this what it is-a denial based on ignorance,stupidity,and arrogance.

Detroit, MI

#1483 Jul 8, 2013
tguy wrote:
I think you were also right about Christian metz. It was called a suicide .metz said he was going to the park to look at the stars. later when Myers and losik and other are victims the graffitti about looking at the stars shows up. Losik worked on the Stars Wars program and Myers went to All Star Lanes. We know which victim was looking at stars and it was metz. Also we know the later victim at all stars lnes was Myers and Christian Metz and Craig Myers even have the same initials. On top of that Losik was at a Marriott hotel and so was Myers. All these tings taken in whole are not likely to be all just random circumstances. If anyone in law enforcement at this point thinks they are it is because they are stupid ,so lets just call this what it is-a denial based on ignorance,stupidity,and arrogance.
Graffiti about looking at the stars was where?

Detroit, MI

#1484 Jul 8, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Here`s a post that you basically posted before. It would be much better with the victims names.
Is it just a coincidence that Jonbenet`s brothers name was Burke Ramsey and that Smiley Face victims died the same day in BURKE Virginia and in RAMSEY county? There were 2 ambulance corp volunteers missing and drowned in a 15 month period, there were 2 disc jockeys missing in a 43 day period in the northeast. The newspaper reported McNeil was found 11 miles away and they find the next NY victim with 11 dollars in his wallet. The news reports that Andrews left without his cap and the next victim seems to be Kapfer. Since there seems to be no consistent pattern, only the deaths close together are significant because that is what makes it look more than just a random list of names
When you look at this in the light of Zodiac, he kills two on GOLF courses, then he kills one in the FORE river. Look at how Zodiac`s victim was killed Oct 11 or 10-11. That`s why the 11 and that`s why he leaves the golf victims body between the 10th and 11th hole.
Two ambulance drivers were who? Two DJ`s. Complicit in Lincolns murder was atZEROdt. One DJ`s moniker was @zero or AT ZERO. The other was ROSS who was a VIBE DJ.

Detroit, MI

#1485 Jul 8, 2013
victim in England buBEAR-----SFace sports teams and animals A DAM FALCON, MARLON blue, david LIOeN, 4-7-05 Christian METZ, pauL CARDENAS= pau CARDENALS, and possibly Donald PACKER III. Smiley Face victims match sports teams because of Jonbenet RAMSey

Detroit, MI

#1486 Jul 8, 2013
RED WING??? Detroit Red Wings

RED WING, Minn.-- Police have released the name of a Missouri man who apparently fell to his death while jogging along a Mississippi River bluff in southeastern Minnesota.

The Red Wing Police Department identifies the victim as 54-year-old David Lucuson of Fenton, Mo.

The Post-Bulletin of Rochester reported that police believe Lucuson was in Red Wing on a business trip.

Police say his body was found Wednesday night at the bottom of a 200-foot-high stone face on the north side of downtown Red Wing's Barn Bluff. Witnesses tried to revive him, but he was pronounced dead after first responders arrived.

Witnesses told police the man had been jogging on the trail at the top of the landmark Mississippi River bluff shortly beforehand and had asked for directions

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#1487 Jul 9, 2013
No they don't.
DETROIT wrote:
Smiley Face victims match sports teams because of Jonbenet RAMSey
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1488 Jul 9, 2013
Shaffer went to a brothers bar and so did a lacrosse, wisconsin victim which is why mike was probably leaving clues that shaffer is at or near the lacrsse playing field at Ohio state.. No i disagree it is sports teams connected to jonbenet. They pretty much make a point of connecting cases together some way and sometimes the date is significant like the victim on Noble street named keith on martin Luther King day after there was already a keith noble in the hocking river.

Detroit, MI

#1489 Jul 9, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
No they don't.
<quoted text>
Yes he did. Bear in mind that victims in BURKE va. and in RAMSEY county both were abducted the same day. Then the killer copied the TRAIN room killing the victims in Canada. Ask TGUY, he`s up on this case. Jonbenet is one of the cases he copycats, whether or not he`s Jonbenet`s killer and The Smiley Face murders began RIGHT AFTER Jonbenet`s murder. Then he left ZODIAC excerpts in Jonbenet`s Ransom note from the movie Dirty Harry and ZODIAC killed bATES (8`s). So he killed the worker on the Cruise Ship parked in Puerto Rico at boat 8 on the Carnival Cruise ship VICTORY. WHAT DID HE END JONBENET RAMSEYS RANSOM NOTE WITH???????? The Ransom note ended SBTC VICTORY.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#1490 Jul 10, 2013
What you said was "because", and you are wrong, even Tguy says so!
DETROIT wrote:
Smiley Face victims match sports teams because of Jonbenet RAMSey
Again - NO "they don't"!
DETROIT wrote:
Yes he did.
You can connect anything in the universe through 6 degrees of separation, but that doesn't mean it is valid, it just means you are manipulating the data for a desired outcome.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1491 Jul 10, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he did. Bear in mind that victims in BURKE va. and in RAMSEY county both were abducted the same day. Then the killer copied the TRAIN room killing the victims in Canada. Ask TGUY, he`s up on this case. Jonbenet is one of the cases he copycats, whether or not he`s Jonbenet`s killer and The Smiley Face murders began RIGHT AFTER Jonbenet`s murder. Then he left ZODIAC excerpts in Jonbenet`s Ransom note from the movie Dirty Harry and ZODIAC killed bATES (8`s). So he killed the worker on the Cruise Ship parked in Puerto Rico at boat 8 on the Carnival Cruise ship VICTORY. WHAT DID HE END JONBENET RAMSEYS RANSOM NOTE WITH???????? The Ransom note ended SBTC VICTORY.
No .I think cases mirror each so much that it is not all coincidence. I think things I said could be random facts to a certain degree. Since I know so many cases so well and see that so many mirror each other and often in several ways I believe this is intentional. I do not know for a fact what cases mirror each other in intentional way and what is coincidence.. I am not the one trying to link this to jon benet.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1492 Jul 15, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Graffiti about looking at the stars was where?
I believe it was the aquaport. Any way it was right about when eric peterson and all those young men went missing near interstate 35. Sylvester McCurry-the peterson -ect. that was a while back and I am not going to double check that right now,

It was a quote from lady widermeres fan.

Any how suess is right as you can connect anything if you look hard enough. The problem is you really do not have to do that if you already know all the details pretty much in the first place. For instance when Mike F mentioned an arm patter because of the albany-riddley and middlebury victim.-I did not have to hardly look at all. I knew Blatz was found without his arm-I only read of one case like that. That same case mirrors all 3 victims in his alleged arm pattern.
Also Mike F mentione the albany victim was at a bar ,in a building bordering Columbia, Pearl and James and he related this to the pearl jam tattoo victim in Columbus Ohio ,named Shaffer. The problem her is even more info reveals a pattern as come to find out Charles Blatz's middle name is James.

Or when there is a Noble street victim. I only heard the name noble once before and that was a previous victim named keith Noble that was found in the Hocking River. The Noble Street victim was dead Martin Luther King day in Evans Mills. The earlier victim named Noble was found at white Mill Dam.

When I read the case of a FT campbell soldier in Clarksville I already knew where I heard Clark and Campbell and that was a victim from the year before named Campbell in Potsdam. Then I see the cases mirror each other even more than I initiall realized in several other ways.

Kycia went missing just before campbell and their family had ties to Liberty Corporation.-see why I see a anti american connection?

BTW campbell the clarkson student was on raymond street so compare that to the guy in the army stationed at Ft cambell ,that was in Clarksville.- RAYMond - notice the sequence of letters can spell army.
tguy

Brooklyn, NY

#1493 Jul 15, 2013
Now the things I said are not 6 degrees of separation as they are 1 degreee of separation which is why I named my blog that ,though I have not had ample time to work on it. I thought I was going to have more help at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jameson re simons (Jan '08) 5 min Jolamom 53
In Touch Weekly on the JonBenet Ramsey case 5 hr stoned luck aka ... 102
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case 17 hr stoned luck aka ... 29
InTouch and Enquirer this week 19 hr CowboysRule 11
News Suspect once investigated in JonBenet Ramsey mu... 19 hr CowboysRule 1
News Clooney's restraining order 19 hr Here is what I 21
News Twenty Times the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Has Bee... 21 hr stoned luck aka ... 8
More from around the web