tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1450 May 23, 2013
Ron Howards mother was even played by Marion Ross

Also consider the following. Jared Dion's friend says he left Jared behind and went ahead without him after Jared tells him he would be ok. consider also law enforcement tried to make it sound like the hat was casually placed on a pole,when in reality it was put there after it was found.

These are the kind of things that seem to get a killers attention,who ever it is.

I know Le in Lacrosse says there were no smiley faces,yet I have heard different. I heard there was after Melancon drowned -someone called the police and reported they thought someone was in the water because they heard a splash. That makes 2 victims in Lacrosse on the same day -one year apart and there was another that drowned that day at a club called Splashes. Splash is a movie Ron Howard directed BTW

Walter Lopez then goes missing shortly after in Imokalis. Remember I said Jareds last known words were Im ok. I also said the hat was said to be found hanging on the pole,which it really was not. look in the name lopez- LOPEz

There was Christopher Dale George and just a few days later Scott Radel. look in Scott Radel's name- rADLE.-once again the sequence of letters are all together.

Can not remember if I ever mentioned the guy in Crescent Georgia that goes out for coffee,then goes missing, and a short time later a guy is missing in Coffee County with a tattoo of a crescent

These are all suspicious. suspicious also because of the circumstances. repeating things were mentioned. Dyson's name was Derek. max walker in milwaukee wisconsin was afraid of water. He was not apt to go near water unless lured there. john Pike was afraid of water. There are dead people that went to meet someone and were found later in water dead. Why did Jesse Ross suddenly rush off? probably for the same reason. these are people that leave their companions for a couple minutes or less and suddenly they are gone ,only to be found dead later.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1451 May 23, 2013
consider also Jared Dion was a victim on good friday. DI_ON in laCROSS . how can that possibly coincidence along with everything else I mentioned? It probably is not would be the correct answer. Gottchalk was probably murdered just like Detroit said. Fictional characters and even some real ones were probably murdered ,just like Detroit says.people are going to concerts,fishing trips,play pool, to where they think they are meeting a pretty girl, to meet a boy for those that secretly swing the other way every now and again, etc and are never seen alive again.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1452 May 23, 2013
BTW the guy that had the tattoo ,had it on his arm and his name was ARMando
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1453 May 25, 2013
another thing that detroit may have rigt is letters in the alphabet in sequence like he mentioned. I mentione Abel Bolanos and joshua Kaneakua earlier. Another thing is animal names. I mentioned earlier Chris olberding going missing right b4 Adam Falcon.

O btw the name I said above should be Christopher Dale Gregory. I got some names form others and some people spelled some things wrong. It took some fact checking to verify a lot of things. In fact Taylor does some of the fact checking for me. I think though after our conversation this morning she realizes Detroit makes a better suspect as he has been pointing things out similar to what I mentioned for a long time.

Also Mike F who took down his website suddenly and went to hide out on an indian reservation.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1454 May 25, 2013
I also explained about the construction workers showing up just b4 2 young men disappeared here and how they are bring in these people from the midwest and people from places like laCrosse and tennesseee which is connected by a railroad . As a matter of fact the railroad going through tennessee has boxcar after boxcar going through that say LaCrosse on it. Also the places where these young men were found dead in NYrecently disappeared right next to where the rails are.
Here is the map. Notice rails to left of bar. victim was being dragged down to creek. you may have to zoom in a little

https://maps.google.com/maps...
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1455 May 25, 2013
I am not so sure it was not Gary on November of 2006 that in tennessee -after someone called a cab -a phone call was made to him and he shows up pretending to be the cab driver. The victims friends shove him into the car-not knowing the difference and the driver leaves with the victim never to be seen alive again.

Sure the victims friends said it was a cab and he was going to his motel - but they thought that from the power of suggestion. No one knows if it actually was a real cab. The cab companies claimed they were never there that night to pick this victim up. Where was gary when this happened? Was he also in the eastern united States in 2007? there were way too many in the east to all just be accidents in 2007. Was he in ohio and NY in 2004? Where was he in 97-98? maybe Lacrosse ,when 4 young men are found dead in the water?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1456 Jun 15, 2013
tguy wrote:
I am not so sure it was not Gary on November of 2006 that in tennessee -after someone called a cab -a phone call was made to him and he shows up pretending to be the cab driver. The victims friends shove him into the car-not knowing the difference and the driver leaves with the victim never to be seen alive again.
Sure the victims friends said it was a cab and he was going to his motel - but they thought that from the power of suggestion. No one knows if it actually was a real cab. The cab companies claimed they were never there that night to pick this victim up. Where was gary when this happened? Was he also in the eastern united States in 2007? there were way too many in the east to all just be accidents in 2007. Was he in ohio and NY in 2004? Where was he in 97-98? maybe Lacrosse ,when 4 young men are found dead in the water?
Gary bought a police scanner from my dad. Set to the proper frequency he can intercept police calls and cab runs. Many of these kids were visited and released by police shortly before going missing.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1457 Jun 18, 2013
exactly right. things get rough at the bar. the police get called. They know a cab was called all ready for someone that was just ejected. someone shows up and says"hey I am the cab driver" "who wanted the cab" The crazy thing is no one would even question if it was even a cab driver.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1458 Jun 20, 2013
10-01-93
kEVIN Mahoney=EVIN MONEY
tguy

New York, NY

#1459 Jul 2, 2013
There has been recent activity on the how does sinsiniwa fit in thread at websleuths. Well they should be talking to me about that. This is brought up with the death of kruziki who was on Sinsiniwa and that word was written in graffiti. It was Christmas Kruziki was seen alive. A day we celebrate the birth of jesus. We see the same with good Friday victims. Jesus as yu know is said to have died for
mans sins. Dion in Lacrosse was a Good Friday victim.-di-on the cross. His death was followed later that same month by Ryan in B(iddefor)d (Main)e-I died for man. There was also Christiansenn on Good Friday.

Any way the riddle about jesse Ross will tell us where Brian Shaffer is. Probably the remark by the killer posting online also. April has arbor day. According to Israel keyes it is around ackerman and fred taylor Drive. According to himtrees were planted about this time. Someone posted something about randall flagg and randall is his middle name. So maybe it is near a flagpole or even in the lacrosse playing field shaped like a horse shoe. Remember that Jenkins was at the Lone Tree. Also that a lot of athletic types are targeted. jesse owens stadium is close by. In fact when Jenkins was a victim there as just a game with the skins-jenKINS and the Colts whose symbol is the horseshoe. There should also be a body in an abandoned salt mine in Minnesota.
tguy

New York, NY

#1460 Jul 2, 2013
Also Jenkins was found at Horseshoe dam and he was not there the whole time so the location seems intentional
tguy

New York, NY

#1461 Jul 2, 2013
I mentioned ackerman. remember a victim just went missing before ross and he was at kickers. This was Clarksville. The Cardinals play on Clark street and their kicker was rackerman.. taylor is ross's nickname. this maes sense because b4 ross there was already a Justin bogart hayduk found at point MARION at the humprey mine. they make references to the elements through the scores of games. coal represents carbon. But any way right after ross was Nick Rossini the west POINT cadet. rosses nick or nickname tells you something about where Shaffer is. Remember also Shaffer went to the SHORT north tavern and shorty is another Ross nick name.
tguy

New York, NY

#1462 Jul 2, 2013
supposed to say when Jenkins was a victim there was just a game ,not as. my w is missing. Any way if you look at the score you can clearly see how it relates. It also tells me it is probable ike Flaherty is one of the killers as he made references to elements and pointed out the arm pattern -both with look to be valid at this point
tguy

New York, NY

#1463 Jul 2, 2013
M f mentioned the iron mountain victim in Dunbar and said the killer is saying he is done at the bar.The score of the Skins colts game gives us FE and SC. The first being the symbol for iron. This applies to the victim that follows- david dantzler Wol(FE) and the one that follows him-Chad Sharron
tguy

New York, NY

#1464 Jul 2, 2013
Notice the similair to dances with wolves-a movie abut col Dunbar.
tguy

New York, NY

#1465 Jul 2, 2013
similarity
tguy

New York, NY

#1466 Jul 2, 2013
now if Shaffer relates to the arm pattern we know one of those later arm pattern persons was the middlebury victim so my guess would be Shaffer is somewhere halfway at the stadium where there is a tree and a flagpole close by
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1467 Jul 3, 2013
Mike F mentioned a horseshoe riddle. during an online conversation an anonymous person mentioned randall Flagg. I will get into that a bit more. As I said randall is Shaffers middle name. Acoording to my source ,Keyes said this is some kind of riddles they do there murders in. I could of course be wrong about Jesse Ross. Could be alive for all I really know.AS I have said countless times. Not many people are as qualified as I to remember so many details to even judge what the bigger picture is and I admit I could be wrong on some points. Ross was missing a couple months after the Vibe DJ and Ross worked for Vibe Radio. Jesse Ross was missing 5 days after jessiah and Nick Rossini was missing the very next month. All things that could be coincidence but there are far too many ways these circumstances mirror each other. In fact 15 years of this. Randall Flagg is a fictional character of Steven King ,the writer. Reilly went missing the same day as Ross in Kingston. they found his hat in Connelly. Connelly is a name I heard before because Kara Connelly did the reporting on the Hocking River victim named keith Noble. They found reilly in a NY river and AnthoNY RIVERa is missing not long after. So if the disappearance of jesse is a clue and the killer was in fact posting online Ross could be near or at a flag pole. Since I believe this may in fact be a attack on the USA ,I lean toward this theory. I do not believe it is a typical serial killer but someone killing people's sons as more like an act of war.

I also realize I could be wrong about the last call victim on Noble street in Evans Mills,after all if someone was to die there,accidentally or not, it would be on Noble Street and in Evans Mills because it is what it is. Noble being a word I immediatly recognized. Some would say I just put random facts together to make a pattern . This claim is ridiculous,as I already know where I heard the name Noble before,so do not have to look until I find a pattern. Just as I knew when Mike F mentioned the arm pattern,I knew who was missing an arm.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#1468 Jul 3, 2013
Now anyway the last call victim was in Evans Mills on Noble street and Noble was found at white Mill dam. Factys alone that would not be unusual because as I said it is what it is. The problem here is that 1- both victims had the name Keith. 2- The later victim named Keith was a victim on Martin Luther King day.
tguy

New York, NY

#1469 Jul 3, 2013
reilly went missing same day as Jesse Ross. I will show how this relates to Shaffer. Reilly went to Pier 23. A cab was called . The driver did not pick up up. Not while the girlfriend was around anyway.

Mike F who is himself a prime suspect ,mentioned a pire office on high Street -The street Shaffer was on.-these are the same letters in pier. 23 Is the route that Brian Shaffer was on as High Street used to be route 23.
reilly tells us about Shaffer and Ross probably does to. This in fact has been the case with other victims. They pulled Campbell out of the river at Riverside Drive and the Ft Campbell soldier was at a Riverside drive bar. Hayduk at the Humphrey coal mine near the dam and later A(dam) f(ALCO)n and so on.

They found martin without his watch and Falcon was at the Tick Tock Inn. Geesey was at Club Millenium-compare that to Falcon-apparently someone likes star wars. Olberding was found at Anderson Ferry which is Adam Falcon's initials. and so on.

Matt Ryan was found a half mile out on an island-compare that to the Half Street victim at Club (Lime)and so on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 5 min Legal__Eagle 1,194
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) 1 hr JimmyWells 147
Note attends lectures at Duquesne University 2 hr Note 13
Wine cellar door...many questions Sat Blackstone Again 13
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Fri candy 198
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Oct 17 JTF 7,484
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Oct 17 Legal__Eagle 65

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE