Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

the real tguy wrote:
Keep in mind also a car is found abandoned in Carroll County. A month after Reed -was the victims (LaCro)sse at (Carol)inas Bar and Fleischmann in North Carolina. Supposed to say above do not have time to cover them all. trying to post and run. Have things to do.
What? Reed? Yes two matching. On 11-09-07 Matt LACROSSE went missing in Bangor Maine from CAROLINA`s Sports & Spirit and on 11-09-07 Kyle Fleischmann from Charlotte CAROLINA

What does the Carroll and Reed mean?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Taylor wrote:
I killed Shuh(pronounced shoe) and Blatz that was at Sneakers Bar. I killed Brian Barker and a guy at the Dapper Dog. I dumped Justin Bogart Hayduk at the Humphrey Coal mine and killed A(dam) F(alco)n right after killing Olberding. I killed someone in (A)lbany Riddley (M)iddlebury consecutive months . It was no coincidence Charles Blatz was already dead was missing his arm . It was not a coincidence the Albany victim was at a bar on a pearl street and so was Charles Blatz. It was not a coincidence Booth was at a bar called Bootleggers and Blatz was at Sneakers bar. It was also not a coincidence that the Middlebury victim was killed at the Lacrosse playing field and Blatz was in Lacrosse. These are not all tragic and accidental deaths . I left the victims belongings at the indian statue in LaCrosse and put Jenkins who was dressed like one in a pose like the statue. check for yorself both had their arms crossed the same way. Did you know Jenkins was the co captain of the LaCrosse team?
In addition, you know far too much and you despise drunks. I think you, tenneguy, want to get back at society for treating you so badly.
Justin bOGARt hayduk= OGAR

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Texas from the site CHARLEY PROJECT

6-28-87 VASQUEZ
6-25-82 VASQUEZ

07-13-86 Gonzales
07-13-87 Gonzales
then alphabetically the next two names on the list after Gonzales
07-01-86 Gray
07-01-89 HAMons

08-01-92 Jennings
08-01-04 Jennings

08-11-97 CAIN (by exit 8 because of zodiac victim bATES) on a SUN gary`s white work truck with rotating orange flasher seen as Gary makes speedy getaway

05-11-97 Gregory keith MANN grabbed at McNEIL Avenue on SUN

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

the real tguy wrote:
Keep in mind also a car is found abandoned in Carroll County. A month after Reed -was the victims (LaCro)sse at (Carol)inas Bar and Fleischmann in North Carolina. Supposed to say above do not have time to cover them all. trying to post and run. Have things to do.
12-22-01 Richard REID is the SHOE Bomber

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Just as with Michigan victim SACH and OCCK victim ROBINson, victim in VIRGIN ISLANDS is iSAAC ROBINs.
Michigan OCCK victims were missing CROSS & Saint CHRISTOPHER MEDAL. Missing Smiley Face victim missing in SACKVILLE. His name is CHRISTOPHER METALlic and went missing 11-25 on Sunday. Saint CHRISTOPHER MEDAL missing from OCCK victim and from Smiley Face victims. compare victims TINSley, victim CoOPER, HALL WILSON in IRONDOQUIST & Abel Bolanos in Wilson Hall, victim lieutenant RUST, Victim in IRON mountain Michigan had Smiley Face on neck and was dumped in DUNBAR because the false ZODIAC killer had called the Jim DUNBAR show.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>What? Reed? Yes two matching. On 11-09-07 Matt LACROSSE went missing in Bangor Maine from CAROLINA`s Sports & Spirit and on 11-09-07 Kyle Fleischmann from Charlotte CAROLINA
What does the Carroll and Reed mean?
Roman Reed went missing just before those people were victims. Roman reed who went to Mikes bar In Henderson , North Carolina.-Its the Brady Bunch just like you have been saying . Reed played Mike Brady. Florence henderson -played carol Brady. In addition because of these victims there were right after- in North carolina and at carolinas bar ,not to mention the car found in carrol County abandoned at the same time-It hardly seems these Brady character can all be coincidence-not to this extent in such a short time frame. The parents even said it was not their son caught on a surveilance camera. It was someone else. The cars are used as decoys . They found Brian Lee Cody and Edberg-who was at decoys bar abandoned. The car is a decoy and that is why decoy is in the sequence of letters in Brian Lee Codys name.
This stuff can be verified. I said justin Bogart Hayduk was found at the humphrey mine-Humphrey Bogart theme. Here is the link that shows his middle name
http://www.genealogybuff.com/wv/wv-monongalia...
Here is a link for Roman Reed -look at the date-the month b4 Fleishmann and Matt Lacrosse-notice carol is also in lacrosse and many of the early drownings seemed to start there.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

sorry forgot link 4 Reed

Now taylor,who has been posting personal correspondence of mine, or who ever you are says I know 2 much but I could say the same about Detroit. Any way you can always send email if I am not here.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

here is a cut and paste. Fleishmann and Matt Lacrosse at carolinas bar were November.

Reed was October-the month b4

Roman W. Reed, 19
Published: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 4:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 12:30 a.m.

Roman W. Reed, 19, of Hendersonville died Thursday, Oct. 18, 2007, by drowning.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

BTW I do not hate drunks. My father was a drunk and I said the only cure was death. This is because I believe they want a drink until the day they day and not because I kill them_It was just an opinion. I never hated my father. I do not hate people for not being perfect. As for the other things-would I like 2 get back at a society that fucked me over-yes.Letsw put it this way -I can sympathize with Dorner-they pushed him 2 the edge-society needs to take a certain amount of blame 4 this. I am all 4 personal personal responsibility but society needs to take some also and be willing to take some pay back 4 its actions . If the government can make rules and enforce them then I should be able make my own that address when they are doing wrong to me. No one or group should have it both ways.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

BTW I would not turn in the killer if I did know who it was. I just find law enforcements treatment of these cases interesting. They think they are better and smarter than a killer. They expect that the killer should do killing the way you read about in a book or otherwise it cant be true. Thats exactly why someone might kill this way. They may tell u to take your book learning and shove it where the sun does not shine. Do u really think everyone wants to play a certain way just because it says that in your books? No some would do just the opposite. Rules about who killers kill-how they look for easy targets at first- how they look for crimes of opportunity -how they kill close to home, and would not plan these killings ahead of time. Sure they would and maybe even because people like Pat Brown the criminal profiler would say they would not do this. Many in law enforcement are working hard to keep the methods of criminal investigations in the dark ages because they only know what they read in a book. A criminal is not going to play a game ja certain way just because it is excepted thats the way it is done.

There are different kind of people. The kind of people that would sit in a room being filled with smoke and not react because no one else is. Then you have the person that would say what 2 fuck is the matter with you idiots get the fuck out of here. people really do react the way the crowd acts a lot. I am not one of those persons that lets the crowd decide what is the right thing to do. LE is much like the the first guy I gave an example of
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

BTW Craig Burrows middle name is allman and he went missing the month after Dyson who disappeared at the mall. -ALLMan
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I have no idea what you think ogar means from Bogart. Bogart was considered one of the best actors of his times and in some of the best movies of his time.. Any one that knows any thing about movies knows who Humphrey Bogart is. Any one that does not know why that would be strange just does not know that much and should never try to be a contestant on Jeopardy. A show I frequently have all the right questions to the entire first half of the show. Most people are not qualified enough to make an acessment of if this indicates a serial killer because for most people ,they just do not absorb and remember enough info. In other words the people in law enforcement that claim there is no proof of a killer are not qualified to be saying that.
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

When Bolanos went missing they said his last possible location was wilson hall because someone tried to access the door with his key card. Right after that Travis Wilson is missing. Abel Bolanos went missing right after Kaneaukua.cane and abel? coincidences just do not happen like this over and over again like this.

Also what about Josh Snell. last anyone heard from him he was on the phone saying someone was chasing him and he was hiding in the bushes. right after that Luzio goes missing and they describe the car he was seen last leaving in. It had a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

tguy wrote:
When Bolanos went missing they said his last possible location was wilson hall because someone tried to access the door with his key card. Right after that Travis Wilson is missing. Abel Bolanos went missing right after Kaneaukua.cane and abel? coincidences just do not happen like this over and over again like this.
Also what about Josh Snell. last anyone heard from him he was on the phone saying someone was chasing him and he was hiding in the bushes. right after that Luzio goes missing and they describe the car he was seen last leaving in. It had a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker.
Gary has a friend who`s a drug dealer. That may have had something to do with chasing the guy into the water and throwing stones at him. It also may be why his brother who got away isn`t saying anything. Cop HALL WILSON goes missing in IRONdiquoit and all his drugs are missing. HALL WILSON, why Abel Bolanos key was tried at WILSON HALL. IRONdiquoit, IRON mountain, CoOPER, TINsley, lt. RUST, ST. CHRISTOPHER MEDAL missing Smiley Face victims and Michigan kid, smiley Face victim CHRISTOPHER METALlic in Sackville, neighbor across the street from me that Gary`s buddy Paul drowned was Tony SACH on July 4.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

tguy wrote:
WILSON--ICE BROTHERS was written by SLOAN WILSON
tguy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

right ice brothers. cane and abel were brothers . someone tried to access Wilson hall then Wilson goes missing. I have read that book. There are messages about killing and how when a killer does it it really is not that different than when the government does it. There is parts about how we made things worse for the native populations. The main character is Paul Shuman. In the book when Shuman is at a party in the living room of people they visit on the mainland there is a party on the boat and a riot breaks out.
tguy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

well John Pike who went missing bout the same time as the fish lake victim was at the bar called the living room with his band ra ra riot. I am not saying that is not coincidence but I only believe so much can be coincidence.

Consider that ba victm goes out to play pool than gottchalk is missing.

Houk Kline and leadlley all went missing the same year as a victim in Batesville. Anyone her fish?

People go to a card game and then you can make words like deal or draw in the sequence of letters in a victim that goes missing right after.
tguy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

there could also be a zodiac riddle in there. can not say what is coincidence but can not believe everything is and I have not even told everything that I noticed odd yet about these victims. What good does it do? No one is looking for a killer and no one is paying lose enough attention to know there has to be one or more killers out there ,killing young men.
Israel keyes got caught and we know he also did not fit their profile of a killer. he traveled all over to not attract attention to himself. LE can not claim killers do not work that way if you do not have a good record of finding people that kill that way in the first place. keyes victims were also even called accidents.
tguy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

there was even the name sloan in bolanos's name. boLANOS- the letters are in sequence-just re arrange them.
you have the king and the queen. You have Barbie and ken. Cane and Abel.

What about jesse Ross. He was given nick names that were Ron Howard Characters because he had red hair. Look in his name at the sequence of letters.

jesse warreN ROss+ ron.

could be coincidence right? problem is that is only part of the story so the answer is probably no.

Nick Rossini went missing right after Ross did-I just mentioned nick name above and now I am mentioning rossini's name is NICK in case any one missed it-not to mention the victims names are so similar. Also Jessiah went missing just before Jesse did-also similar. Another recent disappearance at that time was Homan at the vibe bar and Jesse Ross was a Vibe radio DJ.

I believe in coincidences but if someone want to claim everything is all coincidence they should consider taking up writing fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 1 hr JTF 7,447
Note-odd detail? 1 hr Steve Eller 185
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 1 hr FlippedOut 43
Snow Prints? 9 hr Just Wondering 29
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Jul 21 candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Jul 21 candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Jul 20 Just Wondering 3
•••
•••