New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

There are hundreds of oddities. oddities where I would have to spend a entire day to mention them all and that is probably not going to happen unless I decide to write a book some day. Sequence of letters oddities- Nathan Edberg goes missing and not long after David (Britt Sar)gent. The star Tribune does the story on the Edberg disappearance. I am hardly going to tell you all of every instance of similar oddities with letter sequences. There is the bar names in the sequence of letters in the victims name. There are similarities in people missing the same day. There is someone working for Kenneth Cole company and right after a body found at the Humphrey Coal mine and his middle name was Bogart. I could go on and on and on with these oddities which individually could be a coincidence but taken as a whole it just is not possible. There were 3 disappearances in a short time frame in the same area of the country. All the city names ended in a y. Of course that could be coincidence but coincidences happening over and over again in much the same ways to the extent they have happened is not possible.
tenneguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

hell i could be killing these people myself for all any one knows. Screw the disbelievers. people like BARBIEre in brecKENridge colorado-he he. But if I was you cant prove anything!No one will believe it any way.
tenneguy

Park Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Any way I took time off and since it was decided by the mayor and the board that I quit because they heard that from the mayor ,I did as was suggested by someone from the dept of labor and filed for unemployment.

At the hearing the mayor told a story about how I was upset because I had to run the pumping station so I quit though it never happenned that way. I was ***angry. In reality i would have rather had someone else deal with these fake issues and would have liked there to be an investigation so they could see for themselves there was nothing in my job description about running the pumping station which I never objected to doing in the first place bTW. The supervisor simply wanted someone to do his jobs while he parties during the weekend and gets in barfights.Those fake issues should have been investigated to begin with and it was not because I did not address this to begin with. The very things I believe they were abusing me with they also even used against me at the hearing. You also need to understand I was not making a lot of money and a lawyer would have had to come from quite a distance. I also was not represented by a union. I never did file an appeal ecause the whole system ***angry me off to begin with. Why would I want to go through that bullshit again where no facts are established and it is just one persons word against the other? In the decision the exact same lie the mayor said was repeated. That I did not want to run the pumping station so I quit.

I think the state and the village I worked for should be held accountable .I am mnot the kind of person that likes to be around made up drama. I tend to walk away from it. BUT I am sick of being mistreated and bullied for that matter. Maybe enough to take matters into my own hands.
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

ok who made those posts? I think I know. Keep the non related stuff off here
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

why are you doing this?
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

why dont you answer me?
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

You just texted me and told me you were here but you dont answer. This is not funny at all. That is personal mail from when i wrote an angry message because the dept of labor screwed me over. Has nothing to do with SFK. stop posting as me
tguy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

who is posting this stuff? You must have someone posting close to me too. You were running me out of texts sending me those creepy texts. R you making those calls from Washington and Tennessee too or who is? Lacrosse and NY-who is it? Your cryptic messages are creepy too. send them to Detroit -he might be interested. The one about your drunk father. maybe the one about the 11-21 victims. just leave me out of this. Why are you trying it to look like am posting this stuff? and what is with all the smiley faces in your messages? what is your point?
Taylor

Stanley, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Excuse me for my absence, I have been reading up on crime, serial killing and profiling for real.See, who ever did this killing is sick, like an addiction. It has got to be seen like that.See, it builds like that. It takes years to do perfectly. It is about time, practice and a certain craving. Hey, let's leave me relatives out of this please.. he couldn't help himself. I have forgiven him and besides a lot of us had bad childhoods are we are not serial killers! ha ha
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Taylor wrote:
Excuse me for my absence, I have been reading up on crime, serial killing and profiling for real.See, who ever did this killing is sick, like an addiction. It has got to be seen like that.See, it builds like that. It takes years to do perfectly. It is about time, practice and a certain craving. Hey, let's leave me relatives out of this please.. he couldn't help himself. I have forgiven him and besides a lot of us had bad childhoods are we are not serial killers! ha ha
you made the posts as me? If you are replying to me reply to the real me not the fake me unless you are all the fake mes - then you would know that anyway.. Why post my personal info that is all I am asking. leave your relatives out of what? This thread is turning into gibberish-not that it was pretty much that way to begin with. That was a draft I saved in email and I know who posted that. only one person knew that. I know who you say you are any way. A concerned old lady in LaCrosse. You think your relative is the killer? I am not related to this person posting.
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

when you asked me if you could post some of my stuff I thought you were talking about sfk things ,then you post something that came up in a conversation that had nothing to do with SFK. Are you trying to make people believe I am related to you? I really do not get what is going on. No one is going to pay any attention when you make things so confusing. if you have a point make it. I do not need text after text message either of more things that don't answer why you did this. I have limited texts. You kinda need to get to the point. I try to get you to answer in emails but you don't and you do not answer me here either.there is a reason for that. You keep telling me things but don't make any sense.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ZODIAC killed 4 victims ON or ONE DAY FOM A HOLIDAY. The false ZODIAC killer lived in a mental institution in OAKLAND CA. ZODIAC was thought to be arthur leigh ALLEN. He stopped in 1970. In 1972 Gary began killing. Four OCCK kids were abducted or dumped ONE DAY FROM A HOLIDAY in OAKLAND county Michigan. In the midst of the OCCK killings Jane ALLAN was murdered.
Taylor

Stanley, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

I suspect you. Something about you..I can't put my finger on it, but yes! I posted as you to place pressure on you. I would say that it worked. ha ha
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Taylor wrote:
I suspect you. Something about you..I can't put my finger on it, but yes! I posted as you to place pressure on you. I would say that it worked. ha ha
You posted about a relative and hinted he cant help himself. Well I am not related to you and we both know it. I think the real explanation is that you are on here posting while you are drunk
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

DETROIT wrote:
ZODIAC killed 4 victims ON or ONE DAY FOM A HOLIDAY. The false ZODIAC killer lived in a mental institution in OAKLAND CA. ZODIAC was thought to be arthur leigh ALLEN. He stopped in 1970. In 1972 Gary began killing. Four OCCK kids were abducted or dumped ONE DAY FROM A HOLIDAY in OAKLAND county Michigan. In the midst of the OCCK killings Jane ALLAN was murdered.
Allen was the 27th most common last name in US . Here is the link with the data.
http://to-name.ru/english/surname/100-most-us...
Clark is also a common name but Of the Clarksville victim and the Clarkson student one was named Campbell and another worked on Ft Campbell . One went missing after going to a riverside Drive Bar. One already went to a bar on Raymond Street and was found off of Riverside Drive. son also repeats -Clarkson student and the other named jameson. The first time the name Clark and Campbell come up that I know of is when Shuh (sounds like shoe) is found in the Clark Street Pond and detective Harry Campbell investigates. coincidence? maybe as those are some other common names. There was also a big shoe on the bar the Riverside drive victim was at because the name was Kickers. specifically it was a boot.
Then later I see a disappearance in bellingham -which is where the FT Campbell soldier is from and his name is Clark. makes me wonder if there was not something significant about Albert Campbells shoe or if someone is trying to tell a story with murders.
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

There are things I never mentioned there was a disappearance of Anthony Rivera the same day as Reilly that was found in a NY river. I believe it was November of 2007. It was the same day. look at the name-anthoNY RIVERa. Coincidence? maybe-But they never seem to end.
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I really think you are on to something with things repeating detroit. There was Brian Braumberger in buraby. Campbell that I mentioned was at the Cactus Grill Cantina. There are a lot of instances like that. There is just ytime for me to cover them all. You talked about radar o'riley and mash and the Brady Bunch. I take this very seriously as I have read over a hundred cases. What those that have not believe is not relavent .

Look at the case of Roman Reed. He goes to Mike's Bar and is later found drowned in Hendersonville, North Carolina.

Reed and Henderson played Mike and Carol Brady in the Brady Bunch.All that is in the details.

Look at the case of -Roman REED. He goes to MIKE's Bar and is later found drowned in HENDERSONville, North CAROLina.

It is not like this kind of thing has happened only a few times. I think some of this stuff just goes over some peoples head.
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Keep in mind also a car is found abandoned in Carroll County. A month after Redd was the victims (LaCro)sse at (Carol)inas Bar and Fleischmann in North Carolina. Supposed to say above do not have time to cover them all. trying to post and run. Have things to do.
the real tguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Keep in mind also a car is found abandoned in Carroll County. A month after Reed -was the victims (LaCro)sse at (Carol)inas Bar and Fleischmann in North Carolina. Supposed to say above do not have time to cover them all. trying to post and run. Have things to do.
Taylor

Stanley, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

I killed Shuh(pronounced shoe) and Blatz that was at Sneakers Bar. I killed Brian Barker and a guy at the Dapper Dog. I dumped Justin Bogart Hayduk at the Humphrey Coal mine and killed A(dam) F(alco)n right after killing Olberding. I killed someone in (A)lbany Riddley (M)iddlebury consecutive months . It was no coincidence Charles Blatz was already dead was missing his arm . It was not a coincidence the Albany victim was at a bar on a pearl street and so was Charles Blatz. It was not a coincidence Booth was at a bar called Bootleggers and Blatz was at Sneakers bar. It was also not a coincidence that the Middlebury victim was killed at the Lacrosse playing field and Blatz was in Lacrosse. These are not all tragic and accidental deaths . I left the victims belongings at the indian statue in LaCrosse and put Jenkins who was dressed like one in a pose like the statue. check for yorself both had their arms crossed the same way. Did you know Jenkins was the co captain of the LaCrosse team?
In addition, you know far too much and you despise drunks. I think you, tenneguy, want to get back at society for treating you so badly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 25 min Note 392
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 2 hr Undrtheradar 42
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." 4 hr Note 23
Doc Miller to be on Boyles 2/1/13 (Feb '13) 11 hr Rupert 33
Jason Midyette (Dec '07) Tue Legal__Eagle 1,320
The Jonbenet Ransom note and Dirty Harry Mon Note 17
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Aug 17 JTF 7,465

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
•••