|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
Michigan OCCK victims were often left in public places, particularly i remember one had her hands folded as id in a coffin. Gary pictures seeing his dad in the coffin when he was 12.
Interesting. That is how Michael Ellis arms and hands were placed on his chest, as if he were already in a coffin.
mrxxxxx

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Evans mills construction worker and racecar driver found behind a Bar. Killer may be working construction at Ft Drum
mrxxxxx

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

tennessee111January 28, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Keith Doxtater found behind bar last Wednesday. They assumed he went to bar Tuesday, fell down and knocked himself out ,and then froze to death. Yet no one seemed to have saw him Tuesday. This would mean if he died at the bar after falling down ,he remained there a day or 2 without no one seeing him. This is not probable as from the street you can see the area in back of the bar. The media would be more apt to pay attention to give more attention to the story because he was last years local stock car racing champion. Murders in this area are rare and almost always committed by outsiders. prime suspects would be military,construction works and railroad workers which there have been a lot of in the area the last few weeks.

Bar is called Last Call . It is on Noble Street. Most probable day of disappearance based on known info at the present time-MLK day-compare to Keith Noble

Keith Doxtater-Keith Noble
Jefferson county-Franklin County-men in Washington graffitti
Noble in Hocking River-Noble Street victim on MLK Day
Noble found at White Mill Dam- other victim in Evans Mills
JaneSays

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I have a question. Is it possible that these killings were going on as far back as 1973 in Michigan? I have an aunt who drowned along with two other Northern Michigan University students (one male, one female). My birthmother said she's always believed her boyfriend had something to do with it, so I'm assuming they were at Presque National Park on a double date. I found two articles on Google about it. Her name was June Mitchenall.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

mrxxxxx wrote:
Evans mills construction worker and racecar driver found behind a Bar. Killer may be working construction at Ft Drum
Odds and EVANS & Fort DRUM

Sergeant Patrick Rust-Fort DRUM soldier-Last seen SALMON(fish) RUN Mall in WATERtown-body found at WATER tower road-missing less than 3 months before the DRUMmer John PIKE(fish)

Sergeant RUST was also the name of a cop in the original ZODIAC killer investigation

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

JaneSays wrote:
I have a question. Is it possible that these killings were going on as far back as 1973 in Michigan? I have an aunt who drowned along with two other Northern Michigan University students (one male, one female). My birthmother said she's always believed her boyfriend had something to do with it, so I'm assuming they were at Presque National Park on a double date. I found two articles on Google about it. Her name was June Mitchenall.
Smiley Face murders started in 1997. Smiley Faces are all male victims, not female. They are winter murders made to look like accidents, never occuring in the 3 months students are on summer break-just like the Michigan OCCK killings were all winter murders.

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Anyone think this should be in the list?

Nick Wilcox
Age 24
University of Wisconsin
Went missing on Jan 1, 2013
From an Irish bar
Milwaukee, WI

http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com...

Approximately 843 miles to Evan Mills, NY.
JaneSays

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Smiley Face murders started in 1997. Smiley Faces are all male victims, not female. They are winter murders made to look like accidents, never occuring in the 3 months students are on summer break-just like the Michigan OCCK killings were all winter murders.
Ok, gotchya. Well, that's a relief. Just thought with one of them being a male....and hadn't considered the seasons.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Detroit_fan wrote:
Nick Wilcox
Age 24
University of Wisconsin
From an Irish bar
Milwaukee, WI
Certainly. New Years day Holiday and THIRD street.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Detroit_fan wrote:
Nick Wilcox
Age 24
University of Wisconsin
From an Irish bar
Milwaukee, WI
What significance is it that it`s 843 miles away?

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>What significance is it that it`s 843 miles away?
I guess not really any significance, it's just about a 13 hour drive so not too far for a week or two break distance-wise.

I also thought it was interesting that it was from an Irish bar, as it seems there have been at least one if not a few victims last seen at Irish bars.(Ri-Ra Irish Pub 05/20/12: Nathan Bihlmaier, 31, Portland, ME; The Dragon Irish Pub 06/05/05: Simeon McCarty, 25, Frankfort, KY; Irish Eyes Pub 01/01/00: Brian Welzien, 21, Chicago, IL; though this may only be coincidence since they are all just bars?)
mrxxxxx

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

evans mills victim had an altercation with people that were thought to be military. They may be right .Police picked up items scattered about and there would be no reason for items in victims pocket to be scattered everywhere unless there was a struggle. Victim was found next to the creek and may have been dragged that far

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Mad Hatter
Harsha MADdula missing 11:30pm o 9-21-12 in Evanston IL 9-21 is not EVANS=EVANS not= Evanston
21 is not an EVAN day

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

CHRISTOPER CLARK 01-13-85 1am Dodge City Kansas
Ford County after birthday at Stonewall`s bar

CHRISTOPHER CLARKE 11-05-2000 Midland Ontario

KRISTOPHER CLARKE 2-22-2001 Newton ND

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Smiley Face killer left SATANIC smiley faces at least at 9 locations, with devil horns and wrote EVIL. SMILEY FACE STARTED OUT JUST LIKE OCCK in MICHIGAN with 7 WED/SUN murders.

Likewise in virgin Islands 5/6 in a row are WED/SUN and victims are NUNes, and two at CHRISTIANsted. Just as with Michigan victim SACH and OCCK victim ROBINson, victim in VIRGIN ISLANDS is iSAAC ROBINs.
Names of victims in virgin islands include MONEY names such as PENNY, NICHOLas as a first name, NICHOLas as a last name, sPENCEr.(English money pence).
Newest Michigan victim M I A BANKS
tenneguy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

did I ever mention detective Campbell investigated the Shuh case? sound like shoe. They found him in the Clark street pond. Was about the same time as sneakers bar victim.
The Salmon run mall victim went missing same year as Pike and the fsh lake victim

Brian lee cody went missing right after was the decoys bar victim. Look in the consecutive letters of Brians name. Brian Le(e Cody)

The star tribune did the story on the decoys bar victim and right after David Britt Sargent is missing. Look at the consecutive letters in his name. David (Brit)(t Sar)gent

I believe in coincidences but not the hundreds of them there would have to be if they were just all random victims

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

tenneguy wrote:
did I ever mention detective Campbell investigated the Shuh case? sound like shoe. They found him in the Clark street pond. Was about the same time as sneakers bar victim.
The Salmon run mall victim went missing same year as Pike and the fsh lake victim
Brian lee cody went missing right after was the decoys bar victim. Look in the consecutive letters of Brians name. Brian Le(e Cody)
The star tribune did the story on the decoys bar victim and right after David Britt Sargent is missing. Look at the consecutive letters in his name. David (Brit)(t Sar)gent
I believe in coincidences but not the hundreds of them there would have to be if they were just all random victims
Foote was what an Admiral in the Union Navy. Notice how a dozen victims are found with the FOOT floating in a sneaker and allegedly washed ashore. Then a dogs paw was found inside a sneaker at Campbellsport b.c. Canada. Among the Smiley Face victims is Abel BOLANOS and among the Floating feet victims is Richie BOLANOS.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

tenneguy wrote:
sometimes I see names like Radar Rain where a nname repeats such as RASAR RADAR RADAR, or names such as Steven Hill Hill. Sometimes names that start with the first letter repeating such as in MS on date SUN 1-25-09 Benjamin BEARrick from Bovina MS
tenneguy

Philadelphia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

or like max walker in milwaukee wisconsin and chris olberding in cinncinatti ohio. Max who was afraid of water and chris who was an expert swimmer.So it is not just these types of oddities that are strange there was no reason for them all to drown. Also all those hats cellphones and other personal belongings should end up in the water more often. There is also bruises on knuckles, teeth knocked out and cell phones intentionally destroyed,aparrently to hide who was calling them.

The first time someone went missing in Covington that was suspicious, he went to the bar to play pool. The next time it is someone named Claypool. The coincidences are in the hundreds and often several similarities between just the same 2 cases in many instances. You can only really have so many coincidences for it to be just all random.
Stacy Kabiki

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

You might be on to something Jesus help us!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 13 min Note 390
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 1 hr Undrtheradar 33
Doc Miller to be on Boyles 2/1/13 (Feb '13) 15 hr Heloise 32
Jason Midyette (Dec '07) Tue Legal__Eagle 1,320
The Jonbenet Ransom note and Dirty Harry Mon Note 17
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Aug 17 JTF 7,465
JonBenet Ramset would have been 24 today Aug 13 Fr_Brown 14

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
•••