mrxxxxx

Utica, NY

#1348 Sep 4, 2012
Suspicious Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Alessandro Ellis was 22 years old. He went to Club 915 at around 10 pm on Nov.22, 2010 and was ejected from the club by bouncers for removing his shirt around 1:30am which was Nov. 23rd and was found in the fountain around 8:05 am that same morning.
doubt that has anything to do with it. someone probably is killing in riddles but a lot of the speculation is probably wrong. what would have led the detectives to the smiley face group in part was a message they found on a victims computer. This seems to be more like a murder club. the riddles probably have to do with the different nicknames they use..In fact the joker was probably one of .them and unknown to everyone it was predicted a member of the murder club would strike at a theater during the batman movie. If everyone was told then someone could .shoot people at the theater after reading a.bout the prediction.If ellis is a riddle you have to keep in mind possible letter replacement . His inititials are MAE-that sounds like may . we have the possible m.onth of may and a possible date ,address etc of 915 or those numbers .have to do with a related murder in some other way.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1349 Oct 20, 2012
OCCK were ABDUCTED wed/sun/wed/sun with Jane Allan in the middle on a SUN

Look at the WED/SUN pattern in Michigan victims. SUN_WED_SUN_WED_SUN_WED_SUN

One day from a holiday and in the middle Jane ALLAN killed ZODIAC being arthur leigh ALLEN

DoNNa SeRRa –SUN killed 10-15-72 abducted 09-29-72 CLINTON township MaCOMB -kept hostage 2 weeks-then killed-killer kept dead body 5 days then dumped her

Judy FeRRo -WED12-31-75 DAY BEFORE NEW YEARS Gary Pervinkler 01-01-76 framed for feRRo murder

Mark SteBBins-abducted SUN 2-15-76 DAY AFTER VALENTINES DAY-body found 2-19-76 Kept 4 days----

Jill ROBINson-abducted WED 12-22-76 body found 12-26-76 DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS in Troy-kept 4 days

Kristine Mihelich-abducted SUN 02-02-77- DAY AFTER NEW YEARS found 02-21-77 kept 19 days----------

Tim KING-abducted WED 03-16-77 DAY AFTER ST.PATRICK-DAY BEFORE PRESIDENTS 3-22-kept 6 days

KIM KING-abducted SUN 09-16-79 in WARREN MI-
KIM LARROW-abducted 06-08-81 in CANTON MI.---------

*Jane aLLan-abducted SUN 08-08-76 body found Miamisburg river Ohio carbon monoxide -kept 4 days --
canadian who can find him

Weyburn, Canada

#1350 Oct 25, 2012
ok, so no-one has seen eric haider or what?

is there a chance he is in weyburn?
I think i have seen him in a bar up here.
Im not kidding, this guy came and went from
a video lottery room this summer.
and is there a history of mantal illness?
I will take this north, need info!
yankee

Utica, NY

#1351 Nov 16, 2012
so Dan did you own or have a favorite bar? things seem to show up in the details. some victims were found at a sand bar for example.That could be unscrambled to read Dan's Bar. you should be looking for things about you if this guy is really the killer. also notice what you can make with the letters in ambulance and there were 2 that were victims in a short time frame
interested

Belton, TX

#1352 Nov 23, 2012
Tenneguy wrote:
Ever here of William Gholson and Ellen Sloan?
Who are you? How do you know these 2 people?

Detroit, MI

#1353 Nov 25, 2012
yankee wrote:
so Dan did you own or have a favorite bar? things seem to show up in the details. some victims were found at a sand bar for example.That could be unscrambled to read Dan's Bar. you should be looking for things about you if this guy is really the killer. also notice what you can make with the letters in ambulance and there were 2 that were victims in a short time frame
fAVORITE BAR? yES IT`S NAMED SOAP.
Burt Road Detroit

Birmingham, MI

#1354 Nov 25, 2012
Dont listen to Detroit Dan. He is a mental patient. HE thinks Gary killed 500 people , LE has known of Gary for 30+ years as well as Dan posting about him online constantly for several years. If he had anything to do with even 1 murder , let alone 500 he would be in prison . If you people so how and where Detroit Dan lives you wouldn't even listen to him about the weather report tomorrow.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1355 Nov 25, 2012
Is this guy the same guy as les who posts under the occk site ? Is this guy Les ?
Doubting it, but you never know.
mrxxxxx

Utica, NY

#1356 Dec 4, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>fAVORITE BAR? yES IT`S NAMED SOAP.
I believe noble was on a sand bar-went to party on Washington-sounds like a possible riddle to me.

Do not listen to the others,but do not believe everything you read either.. Some of what Dan says is true though he may let his imagination get away from himself .
There is a lot no one realizes yet except the killers. I often hold back because I do not want to discourage them.
I am trying to get le to look for the bodies not found.

As for the Sloan name--i know pretty much everyone that disappeared,-some found later-some not-that were not probable runaways for the most part-probably not related

but if anyone knows someone working in or near columbus in april 2004-Charlotte in November 2007-possibly construction and tennesee in november 2006 possibly as a cab driver-this could be your man.May have been in chicago right after last one mentioned. after they killed my neighbor.
they probably left the quote from a curse on the men in Washington-in which they crossed out Vietnam and wrote Iraq because he was from washington and in Iraq.

Detroit, MI

#1357 Dec 17, 2012
Things are looking up. Looking for contact info to Tenneguy. Looking for contact info to photos at alleged smiley Face drop off places.
mrxxxxx

Utica, NY

#1358 Jan 9, 2013
I don't have photos any more. used to have one of marriott when myers drowned. It looks like something was being thrown at him due to the disturbances in the snow and he went that way to get away from someone. BUT LE in their infinite wisdom ignored those disburbances in freshly fallen snow and focused on the single set of human footprints. We already know the Hvalaty brothers had rocks thrown at them and that is why one of them drowned. No one put his body in the water either.

tenneguy@gmail.com

Personally I am not rooting for the cops as they are always not the good guys. I don't know that I even care if any of them get caught anymore. Sometimes killers are getting back at society and society does in fact fuk people over and I know that from personal experience. Sure it is ok for governments to go to war and kill innocent people ,but if I kill someone I go to jail,but only because the people that make the rules,often make rules that make their killing legal and yours illegal. There are some people I would not mind getting rid of. I don't like to be judgemental of killers. they are not all that different than the rest of us. They just don't play by someone elses rules.

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1359 Jan 9, 2013
I just came across this information which is an unsolved homicide where the body was found in the James River in Missouri. The name of the deceased is James "Jamie" Benjamin Richardson, age 27; body found in March 2012. http://www.news-leader.com/article/20120317/N... There are two other men listed on 'Footprints at the River's Edge' that were also found in other James Rivers - Jonathan Dorey (22, VA) and Josh Blahna (26, ND)
Edward Potts-aka tenneguy

New York, NY

#1360 Jan 9, 2013
good find. You might want to share it with killing killers blog
James is Charles Blatz's middle name.-this is why we may have arm pattern victims with a pearl jam tattoo and another with jam in name that lived on North Charles
Edward Potts-aka tenneguy

New York, NY

#1361 Jan 9, 2013
Strange how this Gary seems to have no alibi. I have info on the construction workers in the area at the time so covering for him will get you know where

Detroit, MI

#1362 Jan 9, 2013
Problem is tat most of the good stuff lik surfdette patterns is no longer available and there`s no way of contacting whoever ran the site

Detroit, MI

#1363 Jan 9, 2013
Compare this Zodiac killer site to the dates of the Michigan killings.

http://www.mikecole.org/zodiac/bowditch/old/

Notice that Michigan OCCK Jill Robinson was 12-22 and Zodiac`s Lake Herman Road was 12-21-69, one day from the Winter Solstice and Beli letter was 12-22
Notice that Michigan OCCK Tim King was 3-22 and Zodiac victim KAThleen JOHNS was 3-21-70 one day from Spring Equinox and Pines Card
Notice Kim King was 9-16-79 & DONNA Serra was sometime in 9-72. Zodiac victim DONNA Lass was 9-23-70, 17 days from Autumn Equinox
Also date of murder of cop Richard Radetich was 6-19-70 when summer solstice was 6-21-

OCCK Michigan murders of Stebbins in 2-15-76, and Mihelich in 1-2-77 don`t match Solstices but occur one day from Holidays as do al 4 murders. In midst was Jane Allen 8-8-76 which seems to fit bATES (8`s)

Detroit, MI

#1364 Jan 9, 2013
ZODIAC killed DONNA Lass in Sept. 23-70. Gary began killing abducting DONNA SERRA 9-29-72. he kept her hostage molesting her until 10-15-72 then killed her and dumped her bdy 10-20-72. Because he started so soon after ZODIAC and his next victim Ferro was one day from a Holiday, Gary thinks of himself as the Second Zodiac killer
tgy1

New York, NY

#1365 Jan 10, 2013
I know what that graffiti was on his site. he compared the zodiac writing to the god loves ugly graffiti. The ugly tuna was the bar Shaffer was at

Detroit, MI

#1366 Jan 10, 2013
tgy1 wrote:
I know what that graffiti was on his site. he compared the zodiac writing to the god loves ugly graffiti. The ugly tuna was the bar Shaffer was at
That was one thing on the site, but there was a lot more. Any way to recoup any of that or get photos of the graffiti?

Since: Aug 12

Greenbrier, AR

#1367 Jan 11, 2013
I have been following everything you have said Dan, trying to trace all these people and the path the killer has taken for the last 4 decades or so. We lost contact a month or so ago. I'm trying to trace this Gary or whoever this person is around Arkansas in the 90's I would still like all information I can get so I can make a map trace and timeline of all these murders and their similiarities. Their has to b something to piece all these together and a way to tie them to somebody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 1 hr ICU2 165
Random thought about the Stines 2 hr Steve Eller 69
What I believe is close to what happened 12 hr undrtheradar 34
John Ramsey Role 15 hr Legal__Eagle 60
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 20 hr Legal__Eagle 181
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... 20 hr Legal__Eagle 27
Karr's Christmas Message 20 hr Legal__Eagle 40
More from around the web