The Smiley Faced Killer

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1141 May 25, 2012
Once my suspect Gary asked me did I know about Lacrosse and i told him about how the Indians had used Lacrosse to throw their ball inside the fort and secretly had weapons under their clothes. Indians had killed the soldiers at the fort after they came inside to get their ball. Lacrosse uses a Racket and a ball. Many of the victims are soldiers and Indians, bodies dumped chippewa river, sinsiniwa quotes. About a dozen LACROSSE VICTIMS and Matt Lacrosse in maine. He needed a BALL so he chose LUCILLE BALL. LUZIo 7-4-05 and patRICKKYcia 9-23-05 made LUCI and RICKY. Then soon after he added Campbell`s body in the RAQUETTE river 10-7-05.

Likewise KANEkua and ABEL bolanos are 3-14 and 3-1 only two weeks apart showing he probably intended CAAN and Abel.

Detroit, MI

#1142 May 25, 2012
Typo 3-14 and 3-31
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1143 May 26, 2012
Detroit some theories were pretty much dismissed or abandoned when they did not not stand up to the BS test,even by people who considered them. But any way it was not hard to find FP at all. I simply started looking at bars near the water where it would be easy to put a body in the water by searching using bar and name of the city. There is one in Sheyboygan that fits that description and it is Frankies Pub. Oh , and it is on Indiana Avenue
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1144 May 26, 2012
The other poster was the the neighbor of a drowning victim,some believe was lured away by 2 girls who may have also been with a man. They were heard talking about what someone thought was trains and were believed to be driving a van. Come to find out later that was the week trane was having 5 day class for one of their HVAC systems. There is no evidence they left together.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1145 May 26, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
Typo 3-14 and 3-31
We don't know any soldiers were murdered. We do know people were found without their crosses.I think it is unfortunate that a lot people do not seem to realize that some info does not get put out necessarily because people believe it, but to see if maybe someone knows of something similar. There is no proof anyone left with any HVAC technicians. No one came forward that saw them talking with each other. No one saw them leave together. No one can even say for sure they were taking that one week class. The part about being lured away by girls seems to be rumor and conjecture. Maybe someone else knows of similar instance where someone disappeared from a killers Bar and someone calling themselves Kevin Brown called in to report suspicious activity that night. It all sounds crazy to me,but it would be a huge mistake not to put it out there.Unfortunately even Kristi is running for the hills over this since we know now Gannon does not have a lot of credibility,but that is throwing the baby out with the bath water. It would absolutely tie disappearances together if the same person called LE or can be placed at the scene of a crime in more than one location. On the other hand I think the conjecture is often taken way too far and there is an unwillingness to abandon so called patterns when it only discredits the murder theory. A lot of people are not looking at this from the point of view of what questions need to be asked to find out if thereare similar connections. They are looking at this from the point of view of what they do and do not believe

Detroit, MI

#1146 May 26, 2012
clarksville wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know any soldiers were murdered. We do know people were found without their crosses.I think it is unfortunate that a lot people do not seem to realize that some info does not get put out necessarily because people believe it, but to see if maybe someone knows of something similar. There is no proof anyone left with any HVAC technicians. No one came forward that saw them talking with each other. No one saw them leave together. No one can even say for sure they were taking that one week class. The part about being lured away by girls seems to be rumor and conjecture. Maybe someone else knows of similar instance where someone disappeared from a killers Bar and someone calling themselves Kevin Brown called in to report suspicious activity that night. It all sounds crazy to me,but it would be a huge mistake not to put it out there.Unfortunately even Kristi is running for the hills over this since we know now Gannon does not have a lot of credibility,but that is throwing the baby out with the bath water. It would absolutely tie disappearances together if the same person called LE or can be placed at the scene of a crime in more than one location. On the other hand I think the conjecture is often taken way too far and there is an unwillingness to abandon so called patterns when it only discredits the murder theory. A lot of people are not looking at this from the point of view of what questions need to be asked to find out if thereare similar connections. They are looking at this from the point of view of what they do and do not believe
Very obviously gannon is correct about smiley Face. The van is a false lead intentionally left by the killer. The agenda OF HAVING BEAT SOMEONE IN THE VAN hourly and then stopping and beating them again was intentionally left for gannon to find, probably in a cigarette pack. HOW ELSE WOULD THEY KNOW???They intentionally got the van stuck and that white van was probably the one owned by Drew the carpet installer who`s a friend of Gary`s friend Nick.
Some things prove there`s a killer. For instance one works at VIBE then next victim named ROSS works as VIBE dj, then next victim ROSSini, then victim at ROSS road. Two VIBE`s in a row and then three ROSS`s in a row is no coincidence. Neither is the connection to the Michigan OCCK murders a coincidence. 2 Michigan victims near schools named LINCOLN, 18 Smiley Face victims related to LINCOLN. Same items taken from OCCK kids as Smiley Face. OCCK victims were Dec, Jan, Feb, March, all abducted on a wed/sun one day away from a Holiday. Smiley face 1997-2007 repeats that in dec all victims are on EVEN DAYS, EXCEPT victims abducted one day before Holiday. January all EVEN dasys except one day before Holiday. Feb all EVEN days. March ALLvictims abducted on ODD DAYs. OCCK victims held hostage up to over two weeks as was Smiley Face MICHIGAN victim Geib. OCCK victims were ROBINson then one dumped on Bruce lane, Bruce Wayne being Batman. Smiley Face victims LANGLOIS,(Lana LANG, Lois Lane), Jameson, Olsen, and even BOOTH where he left ZODIAC symbols was dumped in RIDDLEy creek. occk VICTIM robinSON. oVER A DOZEN sMILEY fACE VICTIMS NAMES ARE ANIMALS AND birds. Unabomber was in LINCOLN, sent bomb in book by SLOANE WILSON, character SHUMAN MOORE, sf victim paul SHUMAN MOORE. Smiley Face victim SLOAN in Canada. Zodiac name sergeant RUST. Smiley Face victim sergeant RUST. SF victim LEADly. SF victim in IRON mountain Mich. HALL WILSON missing in IRONdiquist under strange circumsytances. Zodiac name KANE. SF victim KANEkua followed two weeks later by ABEL, CAAN AND ABEL. ABEL bOLANOS`S ID USED TO ATTEMPT ENTRY TO WILSON HALL. MISSING COPS NAME HALL WILSON.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1147 May 26, 2012
No Gannon did not even have pictures of the smiley faces he alleges were left according to Kristi Piehl. Look at where the clusters are ,thats where the better evidence is. You don't know a dozen smiley face victims are bird names. No one does.Start with the more probable victims ,then see if there is a pattern.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1148 May 26, 2012
Detroit_fan wrote:
Does anyone else wonder if the recent death of a Harvard student, Nathan (Nate) Bihlmaier, celebrated at Ri Ra Irish Bar, body found in the harbor, is related to this? He was a native of Osborne, Kansas, graduated from Kansas State University. He was 31, so older than the average victim, but? http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/05/22/divers-...
Could be ,but Detroit is missing more obvious connections. Doubt there is a connection to Brady. I am holding out with info for a possible trade because I give Mike F info and he never gives any. You probably know who I am talking about.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1149 May 26, 2012
The Portland cases that were odd were the 2 that occurred the same month. I will fill you in this time,but you need to get on the right track.

Here is what links the cases

Recent drownings compared to past drownings

4/20/2012- Nathan Bihlmaier-Portland Maine-bar at 72 Commercial Street-was at Irish Pub-family lives in Boston area.

3/17/12- David Christian-Called Irish Dave by friends-worked for Whistler Blackcomb and had been celebrating St. Patrick's Day

3/10/2012- Tom Hecht,-Milwaukee- vanished after celebrating St. Patrick's Day in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He was last seen at Rosie’s Bar at 1111 N. Water Street. Body at Pleasant Street bridge

2/3/2012 Franco Garcia- Massachussetts- Boston - Recovered: 4/11/12, Chestnut Hill Reservoir,

Here are the cases with St Patrick, Patrick, Rose, and Pleasant Street mentioned just as it is with the details of Tom Hecht's drowning .When you write those cases down,you also have the cases that mirror the other 3 cases above.
The earlier cases below are similar to the cases above and completely unplanned they include a suspicious Portland and Boston drownings and even include the name Garcia..

3/16/09 -Portland Oregon- Juan Garcia- seen that day asking directions to the Rose Garden in Washington Park

3/11/09- Ezra Milan, 22 -Portland, ME-just mentioning him due to there being 2 drownings in March in Portland

3/1/2001 -Patrick Runningen- LaCrosse- Just left Nutbush City Limits Tavern Some people at the bar told police they saw Runningen leave about midnight and walk south toward LaCrosse. This is Rose Street.. Found in the Black River -

3/16/2007- Dustin Willis-Boston- at the Black Rose celebrating ST Patricks day. Another Boston victims online profile tells about him meeting his girlfriend on ST Patricks day. We already know the Boston disappearances happened in the same area of Boston.

03/21/10: Patrick Trainor, 19, Fishers, Indiana -Played lacrosse- Ford Mustang was found at the bottom of a retention pond

2/16/97-Patrick McNeil- unsolved homicide case- from the info on him- A friend said she would join him for the subway ride to Fordham's Rose Hill campus. Body found at pier 11

3/10/2001-Justin Hayduk -West Virginia- Member of the YMCA swim team- missing same day but different year as Tom Hecht. Last seen at a Pleasant Street bar

3/10/07- Matthew Grendel-missing from St Patricks day parade

3/17/07- Joshua Kaneakua - last seen at St Patricks day parade

OTHER NAMES WHERE IRISH IS MENTIONED

1/1/2000- Brian Welzien-was with man named Cain. Went to Irish Eyes Pub

12/12/02- Chad Sharron-Irish dance team

1/1/08- Derek Kelly- not found-unknown if drowning victim-tattoo that says Irish pride-played Lacrosse.

Detroit, MI

#1150 May 27, 2012
clarksville wrote:
No Gannon did not even have pictures of the smiley faces he alleges were left according to Kristi Piehl. Look at where the clusters are ,thats where the better evidence is. You don't know a dozen smiley face victims are bird names. No one does.Start with the more probable victims ,then see if there is a pattern.
I said Bird and animal names. Andrews from b REWSTER ny, FALCON, olBERDing, KATcher, RATto, PIKE, MARLON blue, WOLFE, HOSKIE, KAHLEr, COLLEn, BARKer, mcCURRy, BURROws, HERR, HART, Yellow MULE, hayDUK, MARTIN, GEESEy, SWANson, HENSley hens lay (eggs), BULLman, JOHN schnicke, move the n=JOHNS CHICKEN. HENipen county, atHENS GA, atHENS OH, HENry street.

Detroit, MI

#1151 May 27, 2012
Dustin Willis and Sgt Patrick RUST both victims same day and both SOLDIERS.
Willis was in the Navy and body found in the water.
Sergeant RUST was one of the cops who investigated ZODIAC, then SERGEANT RUST is Smiley Face victim, body found in a field. RUST was at gay bar trying to buy cocaine. Money was still in his pocket when body found.

RUST-LEADlyiIRON mountain-then HALL Wilson at IRONdoquist. His prescription drugs were all stolen from his house and police officer HALL WILSON missing. Then Abel BOLANOS dead and someone WANTS US TO KNOW that they tried to use his pass key at WILSON HALL. HALL WILSON WILSON HALL.

SLOAN in Canada. WE now have SLOAN WILSON. SLOANE WILSON wrote Ice brothers the book unabomber put bomb inside. SIX SF victims at BROTHERS bar. Shuman Moore is character in book. SF victim Paul Shuman Moore.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1152 May 27, 2012
Ya know you could help reading some of these cases for other connections. I know this stuff pretty much off the top of my head. It would take a long time to go back and read it all . You are wasting my time bringing up this Sloan Wilson crap. The way I remember it was Rust was found in a field next to the Black River. I just have not got around to double checking this info yet,but knowing my superior memory ,I am probably right
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1153 May 27, 2012
Rust was found here near water tower.

http://www.newzjunky.com/record/0916hounsfiel...

Detroit, MI

#1154 May 27, 2012
clarksville wrote:
Rust was found here near water tower.
http://www.newzjunky.com/record/0916hounsfiel...
Yes as I said RUST was found in a FIELD not in the waater as most Smiley Faces are. RUST was missing from WATERtown and his body found in a field near a WATERtower.
That all fits. that`s all relevant. That helps prove that there`s something to the Smiley Face murders, not just accidents.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1155 May 27, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes as I said RUST was found in a FIELD not in the waater as most Smiley Faces are. RUST was missing from WATERtown and his body found in a field near a WATERtower.
That all fits. that`s all relevant. That helps prove that there`s something to the Smiley Face murders, not just accidents.
Not really. A lot of places have the word water in them. A lot of people were even at bars on a water street which is what you would expect when they are at bars near water.

cases that match with word beacon-1

Garcia - Mary Ann's Bar, 1900 block of Beacon Street. Patrick Welsh- believed to have been at Beacon Theater seeing a ratdog concert-Patrick Ratto has not been found-unknown if drowned.

The other matches with dog-besides scent dog-
Patrick Mcneil was at bar called Dapper Dog
person claiming to see body of Garcia said he was walking dog. This is something a killer could be doing

Detroit, MI

#1156 May 27, 2012
1-2-0907-28-0 7-29 Brandon Novogroski body Ohio river BELLevue COVINGTON police CAMPBELLcty Isaac Ripberger CAMPBELL county Albert CAMPBELL from CLARKson body found in the RAQUETTE river, then Jessian Jameson, a soldier from fort CAMPBELL, KAMBILi moukwa, Novogroski & Ripberger body in CAMPBELL county, then TO TAUNT POLICE a dogs paw was found in a sneaker at CAMPBELLsport, B.C. Canada. John Wilkes Booth wanted to kill Lincoln when he was at the play called stillWATERs run deep at the CAMPBELL Hospital. Soldier JESSIah JAMESon that was missing from fort CAMPBELL. Original ZODIAC name police sergeant RUSTsmiley face sergeant patrick RUST missing WATERtown body found in field by WATERtower in HOUNSfield HOUNS probably being HOUNDS for his animal collection.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1157 May 27, 2012
Here are who was the most likely latest 3 victims.

Garcia-
Hecht
Bihlmaier

=GHB

Detroit, MI

#1158 May 27, 2012
A pubic hair was left in the mouth of kRISTINE mIHELICH and a pubic hair was left on Jonbenet`s blanket. tWO HAIRS, ONE WAS FROM pATSY`S Brush.

Detroit, MI

#1159 May 27, 2012
Ice Brothers was also Published by Avon Books. Gerald Smith was from Avon, Indiana.
The iceman may have been Paul Shuman Moore as Paul Shuman is a character in the book Ice Brothers. Ice Brothers takes place on a boat after the attack on PEARL Harbor. Paul Shuman Moore was last seen(9/25/06.
PEARL started with the Jonbenet Ramsey case with Stacy Denton playing at the PEARL JAM.

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1160 May 27, 2012
It's so hard to tell what may or may not be related. Here's a missing guy in North Dakota. Different than usual circumstances as he is missing from a job site in the day, not from a bar at night.

Eric Haider age 30, Bismark/Dickenson, ND. Missing since May 24, 2012.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-reg...

Possibly totally unrelated, but before Eric Haider lived in North Dakota, he lived in Stayton, Oregon, which is about an hour outside of PORTLAND, Oregon. He also lived in LINCOLN, N.D.(Lincoln Connection?: http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com... )

There are also 2 other victims who were from Oregon listed on Footprint's at the River's Edge.

There are at least 5 possible victims listed on Footprint's of men named Eric. Eric Duffey, Eric Blair, Eric Volp, Eric Robertson, and Eric Peterson.

There is a also guy listed on Footprint's from Bismark, ND, Rydell Longie, who went missing on 4/8/10 and was found in the Heart River. http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com...

Possible victim Bihlmaier went missing on 5/20/2012. Via the I-90/94 route, it is only 1 day and 8 hours drive distance between (not counting break stops); could easily be driven in 4 days.

Possible victim April 28, 2012 Ironton, Ohio (very bottom, near WV), Alan Lawson, 41 – car found on James River Road, body found in Ohio River. http://www.irontontribune.com/2012/05/22/body...

Any other questionable missing cases nearby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 4 min Robbie0716 139
I've got a theory... 11 min Robbie0716 18
Burke to speak on Dr. Phil show 1 hr rainbow 84
Jonbenet 'accidentally' what???? (Feb '13) 2 hr Arc 52
JonBenet case on "True crime w/ Aphrodite Jones" (Mar '11) 3 hr Stoned luck aka l... 193
News Clooney's restraining order 5 hr Stoned luck aka l... 100
Name of friend who cut ties with Patsy Ramsey 5 hr Stoned luck aka l... 11
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) Wed Stoned luck aka l... 212
More from around the web