The Smiley Faced Killer
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1120 May 22, 2012
I think there is some truth to what Jack says. however they need to take a better look at the suspects they already had especially the guy from Ann Arbor with the obsession with patterns and numbers that called the police and claimed to be someone with the same initials as the victim. They also need to investigate the cases where the victim did not look like he had been in the water the whole time. The people that do the autopsies are often influenced by LE in the first place then come to find out later when someone is independent of LE they have a different opinion. When LE already believes something they go by what they think more than what they see for themselves.

As for Mike's so called predicted pattern his cross he makes on the map is not even really a cross. It is pretty crooked.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1121 May 22, 2012
clarksville wrote:
I think there is some truth to what Jack says. however they need to take a better look at the suspects they already had especially the guy from Ann Arbor with the obsession with patterns and numbers that called the police and claimed to be someone with the same initials as the victim. They also need to investigate the cases where the victim did not look like he had been in the water the whole time. The people that do the autopsies are often influenced by LE in the first place then come to find out later when someone is independent of LE they have a different opinion. When LE already believes something they go by what they think more than what they see for themselves.
As for Mike's so called predicted pattern his cross he makes on the map is not even really a cross. It is pretty crooked.
Hey Superman are you Tenneguy?
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1123 May 23, 2012
No. If Gary was involved then the thing do do would be to see if he is the person the FBI did not name from Michigan that a girl turned in. Some of what I know about that is only from the article Colleen Henry did. She seemed to have got at least part of the article wrong ,but overall it gives you a good picture of what went down. When the FBI did a background check they would have got any info of where the suspect had a violation or an arrest so Ann Arbor could have come up without him ever living there, and that ended up in the article,but may not necessarily be true. These kind of things happen frequent with articles. Another example of that would be when they describe a victim as being out with friends ,when sometimes aquaintances would be a better description. The same could be true of the girlfriend. They indicate some kind of close relationship at one time but the news gets small details like that wrong frequently. Don't assume every thing you read word for word is true or you are making a huge mistake. Maybe the girl lived in Ann Arbor and the suspect did not. Maybe he had a violation or arrest there. The suspect could have been named in a police report around 2001-2002 in Ann Arbor.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1124 May 23, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
The first kid that drowned in La Crosse was chased into the water when he drowned; his brother was with him when it happened. The Snell kid that drowned in Eau Claire called a friend saying he was being stalked/chased by somebody and that he was hiding in the brush next to the river. Three kids went missing by Duluth and graffiti is found close by to where the third body was recovered from the river with a message that contained one of those three kid's last name and one of the other three kid's nicknames. The Jenkins kid from the U of M was found in the river with chunks of his own hair in his hands, and the Guimond kid at St. John's somehow managed to disappear of the face of the planet while taking a five minute walk across campus back to where he lived. There is plenty of evidence in a few of these drownings in Minnesota/Wisconsin that suggest foul play and suspicious activity was involved
yep . Just those first 4 drownings in Lacrosse are very strange in their own that started in 1997. It was over a 7th month period . Charles Blatz leaves Sneakers Bar and they find him without one of his sneaker. It is found at the indian statue. Nathan Kapfer goes missing and they find his cap at the indian statue. Hvalaty drowned 7/11/1997 . When Chad Sharon goes missing in Indiana someone notifies the police they saw him on Madison Street and tells them he was going to the 7-11. There were cameras all over the place and he was not picked up by any of them. Madison is a city in Wisconsin and Hvallty's body was recovered at on Cass Street. Chad Sharon - Cass Street. Even though someone turned in a man for doing something exactly like or very similar to the patterns I wrote here they never looked at the LaCrosse drownings as being related.

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1125 May 23, 2012
Does anyone else wonder if the recent death of a Harvard student, Nathan (Nate) Bihlmaier, celebrated at Ri Ra Irish Bar, body found in the harbor, is related to this? He was a native of Osborne, Kansas, graduated from Kansas State University. He was 31, so older than the average victim, but? http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/05/22/divers-...

Detroit, MI

#1126 May 23, 2012
clarksville wrote:
<quoted text>
yep . Just those first 4 drownings in Lacrosse are very strange in their own that started in 1997. It was over a 7th month period . Charles Blatz leaves Sneakers Bar and they find him without one of his sneaker. It is found at the indian statue. Nathan Kapfer goes missing and they find his cap at the indian statue. Hvalaty drowned 7/11/1997 . When Chad Sharon goes missing in Indiana someone notifies the police they saw him on Madison Street and tells them he was going to the 7-11. There were cameras all over the place and he was not picked up by any of them. Madison is a city in Wisconsin and Hvallty's body was recovered at on Cass Street. Chad Sharon - Cass Street. Even though someone turned in a man for doing something exactly like or very similar to the patterns I wrote here they never looked at the LaCrosse drownings as being related.
Several places i find the Kap from Kapfer left at the Indian statue, but nowhere do I find the Sneaker left at the Indian statue. I find that he was found without a sneaker and without an arm. Wondering what your source for the sneaker left at the statue is. Thanks.

Detroit, MI

#1127 May 23, 2012
Detroit_fan wrote:
Does anyone else wonder if the recent death of a Harvard student, Nathan (Nate) Bihlmaier, celebrated at Ri Ra Irish Bar, body found in the harbor, is related to this? He was a native of Osborne, Kansas, graduated from Kansas State University. He was 31, so older than the average victim, but? http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/05/22/divers-...
Intersting since the idea is to get two that match. he has rady in PORTLAND oregon in 2010. Portland Maine makes a match. Snell was older too and not even a student but the killer wanted the name. Apparently here, the killer wanted the matching Portland.

Detroit, MI

#1128 May 23, 2012

Detroit, MI

#1129 May 23, 2012
clarksville wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the two guys were being chased for a drug debt and that`s why Hvalaty ended up dead. Have you heard anything along those lines?
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1130 May 24, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I think that the two guys were being chased for a drug debt and that`s why Hvalaty ended up dead. Have you heard anything along those lines?
It does not necessarily make a difference why he was chased into the water. What matters is the numbers at that time were well above the average . Someone could still hint they were responsible for the drownings at that time even if they did not do all of them. I don't think like you. I don't think it always has to be one way or another or this suspect or that suspect or even 100 percent convinced there were that many murders to begin with, or that every pattern could not be coincidence.

Detroit, MI

#1131 May 24, 2012
clarksville wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not necessarily make a difference why he was chased into the water. What matters is the numbers at that time were well above the average . Someone could still hint they were responsible for the drownings at that time even if they did not do all of them. I don't think like you. I don't think it always has to be one way or another or this suspect or that suspect or even 100 percent convinced there were that many murders to begin with, or that every pattern could not be coincidence.
What I`m saying is that my suspect talked about chasing someone because they owed his friend a drug debt. have you read anywhere that they might have been being chased because it was drug related?

Detroit, MI

#1132 May 24, 2012
Detroit_fan wrote:
Quite possibly a victim. PORTLAND MAINE Matches brady in PORTLAND OR. His name being Bihlmaier, phonetically sounds like political satarist BILL MAHER or like MEYER. MEYERS being another smiley face victim and SEARS being the Cruise ship survivor who thinks that he was slipped a mickey when he suddenly awoke in the water in only his shorts, but with a long sleeve shirt. There was a Zodiac symbol found at the Portland OR murder.
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1133 May 24, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>What I`m saying is that my suspect talked about chasing someone because they owed his friend a drug debt. have you read anywhere that they might have been being chased because it was drug related?
no and I don't know if your suspect has any connections to a girl that apparently lived in Ann Arbor or somewhere near there when she turned someone in.

Detroit, MI

#1134 May 24, 2012
clarksville wrote:
<quoted text>
no and I don't know if your suspect has any connections to a girl that apparently lived in Ann Arbor or somewhere near there when she turned someone in.
Gary`s one and only girlfriend was named JANE and she attended school in Ann Arbor. I know nothing about her turning anyone in.

Detroit, MI

#1135 May 25, 2012
*04/17/09 Jelani Brinson MN-trail RAMSEY cty body golf pond between 10-11th holes ZODIAC- SHOE found highway 10 & st. FRANCIS 10-11& RAMSEY & Jailani
*04/05/09 Dan Zamlen MN uniV st. Thomas BRADY hall-body miss river-BRADY-RAMSEY cty
*01/19/08Tommy Booth-morn 1-20-08BOOTleggers bar-body RIDLEy creek-WOODlyn pa-DELAWARE cty SMILEYFACE&ZODIACGRAFFITI -SUPERHERO RIDLEy-BOOTleggers-BOOTH SHOT LINCOLN-SMILEY FACE &ZODIAC GRAFFITI Booth & Olsen same day 1-20-07 and 08 Booth shot Lincoln Olsen at bar Lincoln hwy—WOODLYN- LYNN WOOD RAMSEY lawyer-BOOT-sneaker
*12/16/06 Nick Rossini-white Bear lake MN RAMSEY COUNTY-2nd ROSS-LINCOLN elementary-ST. JOHNS university 2nd ROSS-RAMSEY-LINCOLN-JOHNS
*5-20-08 Joey Kaiser st. paul RAMSEY county- body under FORD bridge
Steinkeoway RAMSEY county

*04/27/08 Willie Jacobson Ithaca Ny tompkins county from st. paul mn-RAMSEY County body in pond VICTIM DRESSED AS SHAKESPEARE-RAMSEY
*04-27-08 Dustin Joel Farkas, 23, BURKE va body Potomac river, RILEY`S LOCK –BURKE-RAMSEY

Notice BURKE va and RAMSEY county are same day. BURKE RAMSEY, Jonbenet`s brother

Detroit, MI

#1136 May 25, 2012
Matt SLOAN 9-18-11Canada body st. JOHNS river-monopoly sloan=LOANS-ICE BROTHERS by SLOANE WILSON

Detroit, MI

#1137 May 25, 2012
Isaac Ripberger – Covington Resident, KY
Geoffrey David Apke, 24, Covington KY
Jeremiah ClayPOOL 28, missing Covington, In

Covington is in Man In the Gray Flannel Suit Sloane Wilson

Detroit, MI

#1138 May 25, 2012
Abel Bolanos(07)(Story County) and Brian Shaffer(06)- This is a Unabomber pattern. The Unabomber sent a book by Sloan Wilson with a bomb inside. Someone used Bolanos’s entry card at Wilson Hall. Sloan is in the name Bolanos .The book is called Ice Brothers. Shaffer went to Brother’s Bar. The car belonging to Bolanos was on Lincoln Way. The Unabomber lived in Lincoln, Montana. Bolanos lived at Wallace Hall. Two disappearances leading up to Bolanos in 2007 were Joshua Whittier(2/18) and Scott arCARo (2/27). Joshua was working as a model for Ford modeling. Detective Sloan worked on his case
clarksville

Clarksville, TN

#1139 May 25, 2012
not buying most of these connections at all. Here is one might be worth a look. Nathan Herr and Glen leadly . Like other calls and alleged witness calls in but there is no connections that I see. The disappearances are in Chicago and Sheyboygan less than 1 month apart.Jan and Feb of 2003. One was said to have been seen at Fullerton Parkway and the other at Fountain Park.

Detroit, MI

#1140 May 25, 2012
clarksville wrote:
not buying most of these connections at all. Here is one might be worth a look. Nathan Herr and Glen leadly . Like other calls and alleged witness calls in but there is no connections that I see. The disappearances are in Chicago and Sheyboygan less than 1 month apart.Jan and Feb of 2003. One was said to have been seen at Fullerton Parkway and the other at Fountain Park.
I`m going over old posts to go over facts of Interest. These are mostly Tenneguy posts from sfkillers. I have noticed that Unabomber Tedd Kazinski used Sloane Wilson. I ce brothers is loan wilson. Sloan is victim in Canada and Hall Wilson in U.S. Also noticed zodiac names mirroe SF victims. For instance ed RUST original ZODIAC killer name and sergeant RUST is smiley face victims name. Zodiac name KANE. Smiley Face victim KANEkua killed about same time as Abel Bolanos. CAAN and Abel. Who are you CLARKville?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 57 min Steve Eller 216
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 1 hr soontobecut 247
The Pineapple Digestion Timeline (Aug '09) 3 hr Blind Bat 751
Burke Ramsey- INNOCENT victim of BORG 4 hr Sheriff Wydell 71
Who is Gary Mcneil? (Dec '10) 6 hr MissingDetails 84
Similarities in MO. Case? i.e. molested, strang... (Sep '06) 6 hr MissingDetails 57
I've got a theory... 6 hr M-Vac_is_nuts 23
More from around the web