The Smiley Faced Killer

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1072 May 20, 2011
I have started an online spreadsheet; please feel free to add to it and help contribute; maybe we'll see a pattern emerging.

Description:
A user-shared spreadsheet to compare circumstances and people who may have been victims of a possible serial killer or killers.

Here is the link: http://www.editgrid.com/explore/user/detroit_...
cody

United States

#1073 May 20, 2011
Daniella wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who killed this girl, but nobody believes me :(
I think I'd believe you.
I understand that situation.:(
Someone else posting on here solved the case of a dead boy scout who was killed years ago. Turned out it was very true.
The family has their answers.
jalapena

Kalispell, MT

#1074 Oct 7, 2011
Tenneguy wrote:
Ever here of William Gholson and Ellen Sloan?
I've heard of them

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#1075 Oct 12, 2011
Go to the National center for Missing and exploited Children and look at the newest missing children. They include:

JahESSEy SHOCKley-
natalie MARIE LYONS
zachary BYRD
SHOCK & LYONS BOTH SPORTS TEAMS. LYONS & BYRD animals. LYONS ALSO NAME OF IOWA VICTIM, also has jesse & marie

JUST ICE MILLER
YOSH U A TREE DE WALL
FAITH LOT O MAMA BOY CE JENNINGS
FIT AAL OF A BOY CE JENNINGS
AN DREAM ON i que GO MEZ
JAM aar WASHINGTON
tris TANK ay dittmeyer
the name ARVI or AR VI or all terrain vehicle also appears in two missing kids names.
TerryB

Minneapolis, MN

#1076 Oct 14, 2011
Detroit, I know you're right about this stuff. Can you give us a physical description of Gary MacNeil, do you know where he came from, his hometown etc?

I read till my eye's were sore but I appreciate you posting this information. I read that you said he had reddish brown hair and was of Scottish decent, the same goes for Jack Tarrance, he had the same hair color. Birds of a feather as they say. There is evidence that Tarrance knew Arthur Leigh Allen but it's hearsay.

Just like I know that you're not making this stuff up, trust me...I'm not making up the stuff about the Ramsey ransom letters being plastered with jt's. You can see it for yourself.

Since some of these killings occurred on the same day several hundreds of miles apart; we know it's a conspiracy which means that there is a high probability that MacNeil and Tarrance knew each other. This fortifies my suspicion that Jack Tarrance penned the ransom letter or MacNeil did it to honor Tarrance. At Kaufman's site Nanette Bardo claims to have matched Jack's handwriting to the JBR ransom letter, she has a pretty compelling presentation where she demonstrates this with every letter of the alphabet with several examples of each. If you want the links, I can post them?
As you may know or have already said, MacNeil may be an alias.

Detroit, MI

#1077 Oct 14, 2011
TerryB wrote:
Detroit, I know you're right about this stuff. Can you give us a physical description of Gary MacNeil, do you know where he came from, his hometown etc?
I read till my eye's were sore but I appreciate you posting this information. I read that you said he had reddish brown hair and was of Scottish decent, the same goes for Jack Tarrance, he had the same hair color. Birds of a feather as they say. There is evidence that Tarrance knew Arthur Leigh Allen but it's hearsay.
Just like I know that you're not making this stuff up, trust me...I'm not making up the stuff about the Ramsey ransom letters being plastered with jt's. You can see it for yourself.
Since some of these killings occurred on the same day several hundreds of miles apart; we know it's a conspiracy which means that there is a high probability that MacNeil and Tarrance knew each other. This fortifies my suspicion that Jack Tarrance penned the ransom letter or MacNeil did it to honor Tarrance. At Kaufman's site Nanette Bardo claims to have matched Jack's handwriting to the JBR ransom letter, she has a pretty compelling presentation where she demonstrates this with every letter of the alphabet with several examples of each. If you want the links, I can post them?
As you may know or have already said, MacNeil may be an alias.
You must have misread something that I wrote. Yes gary is of Scottish ancestry and many Scots have red hair, but Gary`s hair is jet black. If McNeil is an alias then his mother brother and sister must have been using aliases too. LMAO Look up Chris Wolf`s handwriting and you`ll see how it matches the ransom note because he wrote it. the hobos didn`t imagine seeing a man carrying a young girl to Fleet White`s relatives house and it`s not imaginary that the hobos died three months in a row JULIan-JULY, AUG., SEPT.
TerryB

Minneapolis, MN

#1078 Oct 14, 2011
Yeah, I must have misread that about the hair color. I'll check the other things out. Where is Gary from?
Do you know if he's ever done time?

I haven't read the entire thread but I'm trying to.

Did the hobos die in 1997 of violent or suspicious deaths?

As you can imagine; you'd think LE would have tracked down MacNeil or put out a wanted poster on him by now, whats up with that?
TerryB

Minneapolis, MN

#1079 Oct 14, 2011
Detroit, you can skip my questions for now, I'll read and check the links you've posted.
TerryB

Minneapolis, MN

#1080 Oct 22, 2011
Detroit, how did you find out about the Smiley face killings?

I point out that it used to be quite common to find smiley faces on bridges back in the 80's anyway.

Detroit, MI

#1081 Oct 23, 2011
TerryB wrote:
Detroit, how did you find out about the Smiley face killings?
I point out that it used to be quite common to find smiley faces on bridges back in the 80's anyway.
Some of the last times I talked with Gary he mentioned Paul B. having helped him do something and Paul`s having done 3 of them to make them look different. He said i`d know when I read about it. Three of the Smiley faces are non satanic, one fits what Gary said about one that Paul did not having a mouth. The rock in the water in Michigan that says Sinsiniwa that Paul B. helped him with fits what Gary said. Gary said he had watched investigators and knew that they were closing in from where he saw them. he intentionally left them clues to find. i didn`t name them Smiley Face killings. The investgators gannon etc... named them smiley face killings. Over 200 college age male victims in the U.S. and Canada in 11 states mostly along I-94, starting with mainly the victims at Lacrosse. Most victims bodies found in the water as if they just drowned, a few found to have been kept for days before being murdered, some with traces of GHB, some found to have acted erraticslly, one who called for help on his cell phone saying that someone was hunting him. Investigators found that at 11 sites there were Smiley Faces where the victims had apparently been put in the water. Thus the name Smiley face killings. At three sites non satanic smiley faces, one on a tree without a mouth, just like Gary said. Gary also discussed leaving bodied submerged under tree branches so that he could twist the foot right out of the socket. Fits several cases in the U.S, and canada with Smiley Face and floating foot victims both named Bolanos. Then after I said on this forum that Gary was also the Cruise ship killer, floating feet were found also cruise ship lines in Spain and england. Victims matching smiley face names began to appear in England.

Location hidden

#1083 Jan 9, 2012
Did we just give up here?

May not be related, but...

OSHKOSH, Wis.-- Authorities were searching for the 21-year-old son of Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin on Monday, a day after he was reported missing following a night out with friends.

Michael T. Philbin was last heard from around 2 a.m. Sunday (Sunday 1/8/12; Saturday night was 1/7/12). Oshkosh Police spokesman Joseph Nichols said one of Michael Philbin's friends reported him missing at 8:15 p.m. Sunday.

Philbin had traveled from his home in Ripon to Oshkosh to meet friends, Nichols said. They went out together in the campus area Saturday evening but when the group decided to move on to another establishment Michael Philbin apparently chose to stay behind, he said.

Philbin made a cellphone call to one of his friends at 2 a.m. but didn't say where he was, Nichols said. Philbin didn't sound as if he was under duress or suffering from any medical issues and the call ended amicably, Nichols said...

Sheriff's deputies were looking into a report of cries for help from the Fox River, but investigators had not established any links to the Philbin disappearance, Nichols said. The Winnebago County Sheriff's Department said divers were searching for someone who apparently fell through the ice. http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/74...

Location hidden

#1084 Jan 10, 2012
Body found, per Twitter reports has been identified as Michael Philbin per the news. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/...

Detroit, MI

#1085 Jan 10, 2012
Detroit_fan wrote:
Did we just give up here?
May not be related, but...
OSHKOSH, Wis.-- Authorities were searching for the 21-year-old son of Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin on Monday, a day after he was reported missing following a night out with friends.
Michael T. Philbin was last heard from around 2 a.m. Sunday (Sunday 1/8/12; Saturday night was 1/7/12). Oshkosh Police spokesman Joseph Nichols said one of Michael Philbin's friends reported him missing at 8:15 p.m. Sunday.
Philbin had traveled from his home in Ripon to Oshkosh to meet friends, Nichols said. They went out together in the campus area Saturday evening but when the group decided to move on to another establishment Michael Philbin apparently chose to stay behind, he said.
Philbin made a cellphone call to one of his friends at 2 a.m. but didn't say where he was, Nichols said. Philbin didn't sound as if he was under duress or suffering from any medical issues and the call ended amicably, Nichols said...
Sheriff's deputies were looking into a report of cries for help from the Fox River, but investigators had not established any links to the Philbin disappearance, Nichols said. The Winnebago County Sheriff's Department said divers were searching for someone who apparently fell through the ice. http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/74...
MICHAEL phibin was found in the FOX river. People claim to have heard him yell for help as he broke through the ice. IF GHB was found in his system then I`d say it`s a Smiley Face case.
Much of Smiley Face seems to have dissipated since Gary moved in with his sister in MN.
The case would become interesting again if the killer left some proof at some cases such as more Zodiac symbols and Zodiac notes. Names of victims have ceased following recognizable patterns and may include girls. IF HE NO LONGER WANTS THE TITLE OF ZODIAC, WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME.
Henri McPhee

Chester, UK

#1087 Jan 11, 2012
Has Gary's DNA ever been entered into the CODIS DNA database?

There must surely be a DNA connection somewhere if Gary has been involved in so many murders.

Detroit, MI

#1088 Jan 11, 2012
Henri McPhee wrote:
Has Gary's DNA ever been entered into the CODIS DNA database?
There must surely be a DNA connection somewhere if Gary has been involved in so many murders.
Gary has conviction for DUI and for speeding excessively in PA. but they don`t enter you in Codis unless you`ve been convicted of a felony. When Gary`s sister turned him in in 2000 as a child killer in MI. she gave her mitochondrial DNA, so police never needed to take Gary`s DNA. His DNA isn`t in Codis.
More

Liverpool, NY

#1090 Feb 21, 2012
November-2004-Adam Falcon, Canton, NY. Age 20. Left Tick Tock Inn Tavern, after drinking with a fake ID with friends. Found 5 days later in Grasse River. Went to St. Lawrence University, in Canton, NY.

October-2005-Albert Campbell, Potsdam, NY. Age 22. Had a few drinks with friends at Cantina, and left around 9 PM to walk to his apartment a block away, never seen again till his body was found 2 days later in the Raquette River. Went to Clarkson University, in Potsdam, NY.

(Just to note that Canton and Potsdam are literally neighboring College towns) and are only 10-15 minutes away from the other. Both deaths occurred in a similar manner, after a night of drinking, only to end up dead in the river. Both men were last seen leaving, alone. Both men went to college, and the best ones in the area. Both incidents occurred almost a year apart. Adam Falcon's hat and cell phone was confirmed to be found placed at a rectory. Albert Campbell's belongings have been rumored to be placed neatly somewhere as well, not on them or in the river. No way this is a coincidence. The fact that these two college towns are right next to one another with the same instances occurring in a short amount of time is telling. NY state is not the basis for the theories, and clearly less men have gone missing here. But, it should be looked into. I believe that since these 2 towns, even though they are college towns, they are rather quiet, and since living here, police have buckled down and the town is not nearly as wild. It's possible that the killers would risk a greater chance of getting caught here now a days, but who knows, they travel to their destinations in cycles, and often return to the busiest areas. I really hope, if it's real, they don't come back. Preferably it just needs to stop but, it never does until they are caught. Let's make this happen people!
More

Liverpool, NY

#1091 Feb 21, 2012
http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com...

http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com...

These are their links to a great detailed blogspot for these missing men.
More

Liverpool, NY

#1092 Feb 21, 2012
&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

-Above are great links CNN and other news outlets discussing the case file. Just in case anyone was interested and hasn't seen them yet. And for above I meant missing/deceased men*. Everyone in these areas that are involved in the theory should keep your eyes open for all suspicious behavior and maybe we can all solve this as a nation or at least get the FBI to take it seriously, at least enough to look at these all in detail!

Detroit, MI

#1094 Feb 28, 2012
Card Ace & Eight

cardona
???????
bates
Boston

Edgartown, MA

#1095 Feb 28, 2012
Theres a kid missing from Boston College after leaving a bar.Their searching water now.smiley Face?Wouldnt be the first in Boston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) 6 hr Legal__Eagle 31
Thomas vs Kolar--both are excellent but... 15 hr OCCKDI 11
NEW TOOL - Composite Sketch from DNA 18 hr OCCKDI 5
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 18 hr JTF 7,562
JonBenet's America (1:07:24) 23 hr berrytea333 8
Burke's Emotional Load Thu rainbow 24
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit Thu Just Wondering 191
More from around the web