The Smiley Faced Killer

Since: Feb 10

Shreveport, LA

#868 Feb 27, 2010
Tenneguy wrote:
Now if the same moon pattern repeated with other years here are possible victims
Hieu Phuong Tran
: January 10, 2003 from Dutch Harbor, Alaska
Tran was last seen dropping off two fishermen at the spit dock in Dutch Harbor
Oleg Babenko
February 27, 2004 from English Bay, Vancouver, British Columbia
Babenko was the Electrician on board the Oceanis. He was reported missing off the ship.
Another name you should recognize if you have been paying attention
Ellen Beth Sloan
April 16, 2005 from Polson, Montana
I`ve read what you posted. Very little of it made any sense to me but if you`re having fun go for it.
tThe Michigan missing include some girl named miller which someone somehow got removed from NMEC but she`s on other sites dachONE MILLER, then there`s de BEERS and 9-11-97 Brittney Ann BEERS missing in STURI(N)S. MI
Also missing in Michigan is Kim MARIE lARROW, 6-6-81 probably why he kills all the girls and prostitutes with the middle name MARIE. She was his 2nd ARROW.
Then KIM KING 9-16-79 in WARREN. 2nd KING after TIM KING.
Then StEVEN EARL KRAFT 2-15-00 Benton Harbor. A body was dumped in a car at 7 and Evergreen in the SEVEN KRAFT mall that Gary said was his. This being the name of a famous serial killer
Chad Austin KILLen 5-21-09 Brighton

As for Sloan, she`s been caught long ago. I posted this before when you mentioned that.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#870 Feb 27, 2010
Here's one Danny.
By the way, the date below is wrong.
I was atttacked on Decmber 29th, 1976.
It was not the Saad's I knew.
Gary was never on my street.
Gary was not in the car that day.
Fuck you !!

Gary`s co-worker that he worked with is named Saad. Saad lived with his parents and owned a cottage where Gary kept the kids hostage because Saad didn`t use it in the Winter. Saad had given Gary the key to use it. Saad has a sister that Gary was visiting. Gary came around the corner from visiting her and tried to abduct Terri on Marlborough street. He was driving the machine operator where they both worked`s car which was green. It was WEDNESDAY Dec 15, 1976. Terri Tom was 11. Terri just can`t believe it because she knows Paula, Saad`s sister and she even sent me a photo of Paula`s husband. The police suspect Saad was possibly involved with Gary. The police showed me a photo of Saad taken from Gary`s house and asked me did Saad ever dress in all black.(After 2nd Boulder girls attack when the attacker wore all black

Comments: 58

cody

New Baltimore, MI

#871 Feb 27, 2010
DAN ----

DETROIT BREAKDOWN wrote:
Gary visited Saad`s sister. Her house was what on the next street from where you lived on Marlborough. It was a one way street so he had to go down your street coming back and saw scrawny ugly you and he was wearing black leather gloves, the same gloves he had on when he threatened me because he told me you got away and I told him what he was doing was wrong.

ME ----

No, Actually the Valanti's lived ON MY STREET not on the next street over. That would have been Philip Street. I don't know anyone from that street. None were one ways, still aren't.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#872 Feb 27, 2010
"the same gloves he had on when he threatened me because he told me you got away and I told him what he was doing was wrong."

Danny,
So, I got away from Gary and his black gloves ??
He told you that ??
Same gloves he had on you ??
And you still hung out together after ??
Didn't happen. The man who attacked me is now in jail.
So again Danny, don't fight with me.
You will lose.
I'm a very angry person. I own black gloves.
Your street is a two way .........
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#873 Feb 27, 2010
Twice ?
How lovely...
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#874 Feb 27, 2010
"saw scrawny ugly you"

Actually danny, I was cute.
Looked a lot like Kristine.
I was real cute.
You've see the pics on the other site, even Liz's.
Yep, very cute kid.
Anyone want a picture ??

Still, wasn't Gary.
My attacker is in jail now.
Quit messing with the occk kids and stick to the smiley face kids.
You anger me.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#875 Feb 27, 2010
Dan, You saw Gary with the worm pin ??
Knew what he was doing ??
Stayed friends with him still ?
What the fuck ?

DAN -

Mark Stebbins owned a St. Christopher medal that`s unaccounted for. I saw one that Gary had in his case along with personally examining the worm pin and the cross after the gold peeling coating was removed. Jonbenet wasn`t laid out murder style. She was washed with what was available, he put her decorations on her and wrapped her up in a ......

Shreveport, LA

#876 Feb 27, 2010
To whom it may concern. Cody aka Terri Tom is a former member of a group that I belonged to called OCCK, dedicated to catching the 1976-77 Michigan OCCK killer. When I mentioned Gary`s friend Saad, Terri got excited since someone that she knew that lived nearby was named Saad. She persisted sending me photos, emails, calling my house at 2am. She`s posted personal information repeatedly, left threats on this forum several times, etc.. Gary McNeil had talked about visiting someone related to Saad and seeing a kid that he tried to grab that got away. He said I couldn`t go back that way. I thought perhaps that Gary meant by that that it was a one way street.

Sorry everyone on this forum that she persists in being the azzwipe that she is and ruining this forum dedicated to catching the Smiley Face killer.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#877 Feb 27, 2010
IMDavid wrote:
To whom it may concern. Cody aka Terri Tom is a former member of a group that I belonged to called OCCK, dedicated to catching the 1976-77 Michigan OCCK killer. When I mentioned Gary`s friend Saad, Terri got excited since someone that she knew that lived nearby was named Saad. She persisted sending me photos, emails, calling my house at 2am. She`s posted personal information repeatedly, left threats on this forum several times, etc.. Gary McNeil had talked about visiting someone related to Saad and seeing a kid that he tried to grab that got away. He said I couldn`t go back that way. I thought perhaps that Gary meant by that that it was a one way street.
Sorry everyone on this forum that she persists in being the azzwipe that she is and ruining this forum dedicated to catching the Smiley Face killer.
You're funny. If you were a member of the original occk posters, you'd be with Liz now.
Dan wanted a name for Paul back then. So, he found one, Saad. No Saad did anything from or around my street. Excited that I knew a Saad ? What the hell for ? He wasn't involved !! Dan stuck him in the story !
I never called Dan, but I'm thinking about it ??
Photos ?? Oh, show me please ??
Send them to terrikeeler@sbcglobal.net.
I want to see if I know anyone in them ??
My attacker is in jail. Wasn't Gary.
No connection.
So many lies. You're not men, you're sissys !
You like kiddy talk ??
Both fags ? Maybe ?
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#878 Feb 27, 2010
Gary McNeil -- Not his real last name
Terri Tom -- I'm a Keeler
I Am DAVID ?-- someone who knows Dan, or no one.
Knows nothing about me or the occk case.
Danny, stop all this.
I'm angry..........
I told you, I don't care anymore ??
I own a green car now.....
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#879 Feb 27, 2010
"Gary McNeil had talked about visiting someone related to Saad and seeing a kid that he tried to grab that got away. He said I couldn`t go back that way. I thought perhaps that Gary meant by that that it was a one way street."

Yet you kept talking to the man all these years ??
My attacker went both ways on that big street.
I got away. Wasn't Gary.

So talk about the smiley face killers all you want.
As for me, you lie. You've been adding me into your Gary stories since 2005 ??
You lie. Fact. Done, over.
you are a fake.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#880 Feb 27, 2010
IMDavid wrote:
<quoted text>I`ve read what you posted. Very little of it made any sense to me but if you`re having fun go for it.
tThe Michigan missing include some girl named miller which someone somehow got removed from NMEC but she`s on other sites dachONE MILLER, then there`s de BEERS and 9-11-97 Brittney Ann BEERS missing in STURI(N)S. MI
Also missing in Michigan is Kim MARIE lARROW, 6-6-81 probably why he kills all the girls and prostitutes with the middle name MARIE. She was his 2nd ARROW.
Then KIM KING 9-16-79 in WARREN. 2nd KING after TIM KING.
Then StEVEN EARL KRAFT 2-15-00 Benton Harbor. A body was dumped in a car at 7 and Evergreen in the SEVEN KRAFT mall that Gary said was his. This being the name of a famous serial killer
Chad Austin KILLen 5-21-09 Brighton
As for Sloan, she`s been caught long ago. I posted this before when you mentioned that.
YOU ARE DAN...
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#881 Feb 27, 2010
Danny ? Why two posting names now ?? At the same time ? Lying too much to pass for Dan anymore ?
Won't work, you're words give you away.
I'd like to give you away.
Maybe a trip on a cruise ship ?
That might be nice for you.
Dan in Detroit

Shreveport, LA

#882 Feb 27, 2010
Tenneguy wrote:
Now if the same moon pattern repeated with other years here are possible victims
Hieu Phuong Tran
: January 10, 2003 from Dutch Harbor, Alaska
Tran was last seen dropping off two fishermen at the spit dock in Dutch Harbor
Oleg Babenko
February 27, 2004 from English Bay, Vancouver, British Columbia
Babenko was the Electrician on board the Oceanis. He was reported missing off the ship.
Another name you should recognize if you have been paying attention
Ellen Beth Sloan
April 16, 2005 from Polson, Montana
Ellen was last seen at her residence. Her vehicle was later located in Missoula shopping center near the Missoula International Airport.
Ellen had helped post a $100,000 bond for her boyfriend, William Gholson, who was facing prison for a sex crime and jumping bail. Ellen was also facing federal charges for filing false tax returns. Shortly after her disappearance, investigators questioned Gholson with regards to Ellen's whereabouts. They were told that she may have fled the United States and gone to various foreign countries. Gholson vanished shortly after but was arrested in November 2005 in Tennessee, and is considered a "person of interest" in Ellen's disappearance.

I looked this up before. Yes, her name is Sloan and she`s missing. Her boyfriend who was a child molestor was arrested. He`s a suspect in her being missing. She had so much money that she paid $100,000 for his bail. The second possibility is she fled because she was facing some short federal jail time. She had so much money and didn`t want to spend even a few months in jail, it`s likely that she skipped town. It`s very unlikely that it has anything to do with Smiley Face since the Smiley Face victims are all young men not middle age women.
Dan in Detroit

Shreveport, LA

#883 Feb 27, 2010
Excuse me. My son was posting on the Christian forums and I accidentally didn`t take his name off my posts.
cody

New Baltimore, MI

#884 Feb 27, 2010
So you. You lie, then pretend it never happened.
Make up crap, two posting names at the same time ?
So predictable. Change the subject on to me with your nasty stories.
I'm still feeling angry ?
Hum.....
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#885 Feb 27, 2010
Detroit ,You have pointed out info that was not made public .If you know who the victims are and you know for a fact Skifton was killed on Sunday and If you know James Rowe was a victim on Clark St ,then you must be the killer. Reports varied on when Skifton disappeared.Rowe was not reported to have been last seen at a Clark Street bar.Sloan has not been seen since April 16 2005 and yet you know she is alive. Case closed-Detroit is the killer. He was not smart enough to leave behind enough clues to prove it was the work of a serial killer so he promoted the idea on the internet. Any idiot could wait for a drunk that is all alone.Do it on a dark night. Then push them in the water and get away with it.or kill little kids for that matter.
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#886 Feb 27, 2010
I don't think it is even you that is killing the adults. You probably stick to murdering little girls . It would be your drug smuggling
co workers that do that.You just want the cases to get attention because of your involvement. You are probably just a small player in their Canada to US drug smuggling operation.You take the drugs and stash them until someone else comes to pick them up. Thats when you hear about their exploits killing men around the country just to mock law enforcement. You of course would be jealous because you only kill little girls. You want to believe in your own mind you are part of something bigger so you try to link all the murders together,but after 2 years still fail to do so.You need a reason to be posting all this BS so you make up a story about a guy that is the killer .This has a dual purpose .You would use the same story with your drug smuggling co workers because you don't want to be associated with killing little girls.
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#887 Feb 27, 2010
The same thing with trying to link Jon Benet to the other murders. You want to make the story as big as possible and Jon Benet got a lot of press so you posted all your BS in this forum when all along the only killer of little girls was probably just you.You also added people that got killed in water sport related accidents because they fit a pattern you made up with the few details of the real murders you knew about.You probably had to make up a story when some drugs came up missing so you blamed that on Gary and they think you are just getting back at him because of this and because they would not approve of killing little girls anyway.You would only have to fool one person because not everyone in the business knows everyone else so the drugs can not be traced back to where they come from. But when that one person does figure it out someone will probably be coming after you.

Shreveport, LA

#888 Feb 27, 2010
CULLEN FORTNEY-ONLY SURVIVOR
An Odd Twist
La Crosse police Capt. Rob Abraham said the investigation has been suspended, though it is not considered closed. The case of a truck reported stolen that same night by a companion of Fortney’s has been cleared, police said. Nick Thompson, 25, also of Viroqua, turned up the same morning as Fortney at the same hospital, passed out in the lobby, police said. He told police he didn’t know how he got there, and his pickup truck, which he had parked in the Wettstein’s lot, was missing. The vehicle was found in the 900 block of KING Street. Video footage from the Wettstein’s lot showed a man with keys entering the truck about 3 a.m. and driving away, Abraham said. While the footage isn’t sharp, the man is thought to be Thompson, Abraham said. Police do not believe the truck was stolen, Abraham said, and the investigation has ended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IT is now ... 37 min Blue Bottle 1
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (Jul '13) 2 hr Concerned reader 9
Flashlight as Weapon (Dec '16) 2 hr Anonymous 16
To: Heather79 2 hr Concerned reader 15
Basement Toilet Flood (Jul '17) 4 hr Anonymous 12
Name of friend who cut ties with Patsy Ramsey (Aug '16) 5 hr Anonymous 12
To be or knot to be (Aug '17) 5 hr Anonymous 5