Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

Tenneguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gerald Smith was holding a sign that says boo on his twitter page.He was dressed like a clown.This is significant because it kept repeating with victims and graffiti.BOOTH AT BOOTLEGGERS FOR INSTANCE AND HIS DEATH IS VERY SUSPICIOUS. THEY FOUND DRAG MARKS.Sorry I must have hit the caps lock. My typing skills suck. Shane Fair had an upside down cross on his head. The fact is a lot of people have contributed with research and making connections.Detroit just puts out a lot of names and when someone else makes a link he uses their research.He came to the sfkillers website and claimed the first sf killer victims were sun/wed/ and I called him on that.There were only 3 in a row not the 6 he claimed unless he decided not to count other victims he has named and skip those until he comes to another sun or weds victim.. he also had me researching probable water sport accidents.
Paul Saad ??? Not the one I knew, no matter what he says.
See if he answers you ?
Glad you're actually looking at the facts.
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Saad ??? Not the one I knew, no matter what he says.
See if he answers you ?
Glad you're actually looking at the facts.
Paul B. is not Paul Saad or anyone named Saad. It`s so Saad that your brain doesn`t work. You repeatedly forget what I posted in the past and that YOU POSTED CRAP about then you claim that I`m just saying it for the first time. I think that you having sex with your relatives when you were younger must have caused mental problems. You`ve taked about that. On the one behalf you hate them for doing it and on the other behalf you liked it. That`s why you didn`t say anything or turn them in. I got hit by a truck. What`s your excuse?They probably went on to do this to countless others or worse. You feel guilty. That explains your f*cked up thinking processes to this day.
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

I probably should not tell you this because you act like you are doing all the work but here it goes. As you should know I have been linking by things other than random names.Short time frames-matching dates and organizing info in a much more coherent way and you did not give me this info.

3/10

Justin Hayduk(01) and Matthew Grendel(07)- One went missing in Morgantown and one is from Minooka. Justin was found in the Monongohela River. Monongohela means high banks. Minooka means high point.

The moon was at its greatest distance on these days for the above years

from missing persons network
May 15 in 2001

Rhonda B. Beers Missing since May 15 from Lansing, Michigan
James E. Billingsley Missing since May 15 from Moline Acres, Missouri
Samantha Rose Meraz Missing since May 15 from Dinuba, California
Wesley Dale Morgan Missing since May 15 from Clinton, Louisiana

July 22 in 2007

Beric Bason Missing since July 22 from Look Lake, British Columbia
Ivonne Biviano Missing since July 22 from Lacrosse, Virginia
Britney Jenae Wright Missing since July 22 from Vernon, Florida

June 4 on the the year Shaffer went missing. He was on High street

Robert Arseneau Missing since June 4 from Janeville New Brunswick

Crystal Arensdorf was missing july 4 2001
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Now if the same moon pattern repeated with other years here are possible victims

Hieu Phuong Tran
: January 10, 2003 from Dutch Harbor, Alaska
Tran was last seen dropping off two fishermen at the spit dock in Dutch Harbor

Oleg Babenko
February 27, 2004 from English Bay, Vancouver, British Columbia

Babenko was the Electrician on board the Oceanis. He was reported missing off the ship.

Another name you should recognize if you have been paying attention

Ellen Beth Sloan

April 16, 2005 from Polson, Montana

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Tenneguy wrote:
Now if the same moon pattern repeated with other years here are possible victims
Hieu Phuong Tran
Oleg Babenko
Babenko was the Electrician on board the Oceanis. He was reported missing off the ship.
Ellen Beth Sloan
I`ve read what you posted. Very little of it made any sense to me but if you`re having fun go for it.
tThe Michigan missing include some girl named miller which someone somehow got removed from NMEC but she`s on other sites dachONE MILLER, then there`s de BEERS and 9-11-97 Brittney Ann BEERS missing in STURI(N)S. MI
Also missing in Michigan is Kim MARIE lARROW, 6-6-81 probably why he kills all the girls and prostitutes with the middle name MARIE. She was his 2nd ARROW.
Then KIM KING 9-16-79 in WARREN. 2nd KING after TIM KING.
Then StEVEN EARL KRAFT 2-15-00 Benton Harbor. A body was dumped in a car at 7 and Evergreen in the SEVEN KRAFT mall that Gary said was his. This being the name of a famous serial killer
Chad Austin KILLen 5-21-09 Brighton

As for Sloan, she`s been caught long ago. I posted this before when you mentioned that.
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Here's one Danny.
By the way, the date below is wrong.
I was atttacked on Decmber 29th, 1976.
It was not the Saad's I knew.
Gary was never on my street.
Gary was not in the car that day.
Fuck you !!

Gary`s co-worker that he worked with is named Saad. Saad lived with his parents and owned a cottage where Gary kept the kids hostage because Saad didn`t use it in the Winter. Saad had given Gary the key to use it. Saad has a sister that Gary was visiting. Gary came around the corner from visiting her and tried to abduct Terri on Marlborough street. He was driving the machine operator where they both worked`s car which was green. It was WEDNESDAY Dec 15, 1976. Terri Tom was 11. Terri just can`t believe it because she knows Paula, Saad`s sister and she even sent me a photo of Paula`s husband. The police suspect Saad was possibly involved with Gary. The police showed me a photo of Saad taken from Gary`s house and asked me did Saad ever dress in all black.(After 2nd Boulder girls attack when the attacker wore all black

Comments: 58

cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

DAN ----

DETROIT BREAKDOWN wrote:
Gary visited Saad`s sister. Her house was what on the next street from where you lived on Marlborough. It was a one way street so he had to go down your street coming back and saw scrawny ugly you and he was wearing black leather gloves, the same gloves he had on when he threatened me because he told me you got away and I told him what he was doing was wrong.

ME ----

No, Actually the Valanti's lived ON MY STREET not on the next street over. That would have been Philip Street. I don't know anyone from that street. None were one ways, still aren't.
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

"the same gloves he had on when he threatened me because he told me you got away and I told him what he was doing was wrong."

Danny,
So, I got away from Gary and his black gloves ??
He told you that ??
Same gloves he had on you ??
And you still hung out together after ??
Didn't happen. The man who attacked me is now in jail.
So again Danny, don't fight with me.
You will lose.
I'm a very angry person. I own black gloves.
Your street is a two way .........
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Twice ?
How lovely...
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

"saw scrawny ugly you"

Actually danny, I was cute.
Looked a lot like Kristine.
I was real cute.
You've see the pics on the other site, even Liz's.
Yep, very cute kid.
Anyone want a picture ??

Still, wasn't Gary.
My attacker is in jail now.
Quit messing with the occk kids and stick to the smiley face kids.
You anger me.
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

Dan, You saw Gary with the worm pin ??
Knew what he was doing ??
Stayed friends with him still ?
What the fuck ?

DAN -

Mark Stebbins owned a St. Christopher medal that`s unaccounted for. I saw one that Gary had in his case along with personally examining the worm pin and the cross after the gold peeling coating was removed. Jonbenet wasn`t laid out murder style. She was washed with what was available, he put her decorations on her and wrapped her up in a ......

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

To whom it may concern. Cody aka Terri Tom is a former member of a group that I belonged to called OCCK, dedicated to catching the 1976-77 Michigan OCCK killer. When I mentioned Gary`s friend Saad, Terri got excited since someone that she knew that lived nearby was named Saad. She persisted sending me photos, emails, calling my house at 2am. She`s posted personal information repeatedly, left threats on this forum several times, etc.. Gary McNeil had talked about visiting someone related to Saad and seeing a kid that he tried to grab that got away. He said I couldn`t go back that way. I thought perhaps that Gary meant by that that it was a one way street.

Sorry everyone on this forum that she persists in being the azzwipe that she is and ruining this forum dedicated to catching the Smiley Face killer.
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

IMDavid wrote:
To whom it may concern. Cody aka Terri Tom is a former member of a group that I belonged to called OCCK, dedicated to catching the 1976-77 Michigan OCCK killer. When I mentioned Gary`s friend Saad, Terri got excited since someone that she knew that lived nearby was named Saad. She persisted sending me photos, emails, calling my house at 2am. She`s posted personal information repeatedly, left threats on this forum several times, etc.. Gary McNeil had talked about visiting someone related to Saad and seeing a kid that he tried to grab that got away. He said I couldn`t go back that way. I thought perhaps that Gary meant by that that it was a one way street.
Sorry everyone on this forum that she persists in being the azzwipe that she is and ruining this forum dedicated to catching the Smiley Face killer.
You're funny. If you were a member of the original occk posters, you'd be with Liz now.
Dan wanted a name for Paul back then. So, he found one, Saad. No Saad did anything from or around my street. Excited that I knew a Saad ? What the hell for ? He wasn't involved !! Dan stuck him in the story !
I never called Dan, but I'm thinking about it ??
Photos ?? Oh, show me please ??
Send them to terrikeeler@sbcglobal.net.
I want to see if I know anyone in them ??
My attacker is in jail. Wasn't Gary.
No connection.
So many lies. You're not men, you're sissys !
You like kiddy talk ??
Both fags ? Maybe ?
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Gary McNeil -- Not his real last name
Terri Tom -- I'm a Keeler
I Am DAVID ?-- someone who knows Dan, or no one.
Knows nothing about me or the occk case.
Danny, stop all this.
I'm angry..........
I told you, I don't care anymore ??
I own a green car now.....
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

"Gary McNeil had talked about visiting someone related to Saad and seeing a kid that he tried to grab that got away. He said I couldn`t go back that way. I thought perhaps that Gary meant by that that it was a one way street."

Yet you kept talking to the man all these years ??
My attacker went both ways on that big street.
I got away. Wasn't Gary.

So talk about the smiley face killers all you want.
As for me, you lie. You've been adding me into your Gary stories since 2005 ??
You lie. Fact. Done, over.
you are a fake.
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

IMDavid wrote:
<quoted text>I`ve read what you posted. Very little of it made any sense to me but if you`re having fun go for it.
tThe Michigan missing include some girl named miller which someone somehow got removed from NMEC but she`s on other sites dachONE MILLER, then there`s de BEERS and 9-11-97 Brittney Ann BEERS missing in STURI(N)S. MI
Also missing in Michigan is Kim MARIE lARROW, 6-6-81 probably why he kills all the girls and prostitutes with the middle name MARIE. She was his 2nd ARROW.
Then KIM KING 9-16-79 in WARREN. 2nd KING after TIM KING.
Then StEVEN EARL KRAFT 2-15-00 Benton Harbor. A body was dumped in a car at 7 and Evergreen in the SEVEN KRAFT mall that Gary said was his. This being the name of a famous serial killer
Chad Austin KILLen 5-21-09 Brighton
As for Sloan, she`s been caught long ago. I posted this before when you mentioned that.
YOU ARE DAN...
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Danny ? Why two posting names now ?? At the same time ? Lying too much to pass for Dan anymore ?
Won't work, you're words give you away.
I'd like to give you away.
Maybe a trip on a cruise ship ?
That might be nice for you.
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Tenneguy wrote:
Hieu Phuong Tran
Oleg Babenko
Ellen Beth Sloan
Ellen was last seen at her residence. Her vehicle was later located in Missoula shopping center near the Missoula International Airport.
Ellen had helped post a $100,000 bond for her boyfriend, William Gholson, who was facing prison for a sex crime and jumping bail. Ellen was also facing federal charges for filing false tax returns. Shortly after her disappearance, investigators questioned Gholson with regards to Ellen's whereabouts. They were told that she may have fled the United States and gone to various foreign countries. Gholson vanished shortly after but was arrested in November 2005 in Tennessee, and is considered a "person of interest" in Ellen's disappearance.

I looked this up before. Yes, her name is Sloan and she`s missing. Her boyfriend who was a child molestor was arrested. He`s a suspect in her being missing. She had so much money that she paid $100,000 for his bail. The second possibility is she fled because she was facing some short federal jail time. She had so much money and didn`t want to spend even a few months in jail, it`s likely that she skipped town. It`s very unlikely that it has anything to do with Smiley Face since the Smiley Face victims are all young men not middle age women.
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Excuse me. My son was posting on the Christian forums and I accidentally didn`t take his name off my posts.
cody

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

So you. You lie, then pretend it never happened.
Make up crap, two posting names at the same time ?
So predictable. Change the subject on to me with your nasty stories.
I'm still feeling angry ?
Hum.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of1,589
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Patsy Ramsey guilty Boulder DA covering it up (Jun '06) 7 hr Stupid Detector 601
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Sat JTF 7,397
Boulder Police to take over Ramsey case (Feb '09) Fri Lovely 9
Boulder in the 70s Apr 16 gotgum 7
Similarities between the Ramseys and Jeffrey Da... Apr 16 smashmk 1
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Apr 15 updates 1,595
Hair Apr 12 JimmyWells 5
•••
•••
•••
•••