Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

#739 Feb 9, 2010
ZODIAC VICTIM columbus DAY-SMILEY FACE COLUMBUS oh, BRADE-BRADY, sf VICTIM fALCON, BODY NEAR falcon BEACH, VICTIM FROM mcmunn, SOLDIER, RAMSEY, atlantic-atlantis
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#740 Feb 10, 2010
Ever here of William Gholson and Ellen Sloan?

“His theories are interesting!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#742 Feb 10, 2010
As mentioned by Dan in Detroit: Bryce Carter.

Is someone down south on vacation?:(

Missing student Bryce Daniel Tarter, 19, last seen January 31,(5:00 am Sunday morning) 2010, from Savannah, Georgia. Name of college is Armstrong Atlantic State University - could be a Monopoly connection for Atlantic, rhymes with rice or ice, and/or I'm just grasping at straws. http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php...

Seems like it's out of the usual SFK area, but who knows? Bryce has family in Rhode Island and connections in Maine. He attended a party with friends on Saturday night and was heading home to Guyton, GA on Sunday morning at 5:30 am.

Location hidden

#743 Feb 10, 2010
correction, Bryce Tarter
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#744 Feb 10, 2010
Detroit_fan wrote:
Missing student Bryce Daniel Tarter, 19, last seen January 31,(5:00 am Sunday morning) 2010, from Savannah, Georgia. Name of college is Armstrong Atlantic State University - could be a Monopoly connection for Atlantic, rhymes with rice or ice, and/or I'm just grasping at straws. http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php...
Seems like it's out of the usual SFK area, but who knows? Bryce has family in Rhode Island and connections in Maine. He attended a party with friends on Saturday night and was heading home to Guyton, GA on Sunday morning at 5:30 am.
These people may be running from the law so they probably do move around a lot.
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#745 Feb 10, 2010
flag comment 740 if you gaet a chance
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

#746 Feb 10, 2010
Tenneguy wrote:
Ever here of William Gholson and Ellen Sloan?
So Unabomber Ted Kazynski mailed a bomb inside a book called Ice BROTHERS written by SLOAN whose main character was Paul Shuman. Smiley Face victim was Paul Shuman Moore. Two of the Smiley Face victims disappeared from BROTHERS bar. Victims names seem to match ICE or IS BERG such as ISaac rimBERGer.

Tenneguy asks about Ellen SLOAN and Bill Gholson who both disappeared. Bill Gholson was found in Tennessee and extradited for Sexual assault charges. SLOAN is still missing but was, when she disappeared, facing minor federal charges with minor jail time. Her money is all still in the bank and she reportedly had a lot of money, even after having paid $100,000 to bail out Gholson.

SLOAN is of interest because she lived in POLSON Montana and Canadian victim Mason McPhail as well as several others have links to Canada`s POLSEN street.

However, I could link a lot of girls names which match, but have refrained because Smiley Face is considered to be only a killer of college age boys, for the most part.

Why do you ask, Tenneguy?
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

#747 Feb 10, 2010
Detroit_fan wrote:
RICE has to do with beatRICE mooney.
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

#748 Feb 10, 2010
Does anyone have a real list of which smiley face victims had a smiley face found at their murder?

“Ooops I farted”

Since: Jan 10

Miami, FL

#749 Feb 10, 2010
My friend Cynteria Phillips had a smile on her face. Did Gary do it?
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#750 Feb 10, 2010
Dan in Detroit wrote:
Does anyone have a real list of which smiley face victims had a smiley face found at their murder?
I dont save that info but yes i think the states were made public. Graffiti will not get a conviction
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#751 Feb 10, 2010
Cynbenet_LOL wrote:
My friend Cynteria Phillips had a smile on her face. Did Gary do it?
I don't think gary had anything to do with it.I cant say more but I know Detroit will probably disagree.He has said nothig to convince me it was Gary,only that Gary may know something. When people brag they tend not to tell the truth a lot of the time. jaremy Alford bragged about it and I am not convinced he is the killer either.15 different people claimed to be the zodiac.When something gets publicity ,and midwest drownings did, then false confessions start being made from all kinds of nut jobs and wackos.
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

#752 Feb 10, 2010
Strange case-college student John Fiocco drinking in WOLFE hall 3-25-06. Blood around dumpster, body found in BUCKS county landfill.
As for what happened to Fiocco, authorities have not been able to determine. It has yet to be found whether his death was truly an accident or a result of some sort of crime. Captain Al Della Fave, a spokesman for the state police has said the doors leading to the trash compactor room were not locked the night of Fiocco's disappearance, but what happened to the remains of Fiocco is a mystery. There is still a detective investigating the case, hoping for some kind of lead that may help them determine exactly what happened the day Fiocco disappeared.

Another lawyer for the Fiocco family, Glenn Zeits, has said the compactor has an electric eye that activates the machine to start the compacting process. When the machine reaches a certain level of fullness, that eye is triggered and the compactor applies 2,000 pounds of pressure to the contents to compact it for hauling and disposal in the Pennsylvania landfill. If Fiocco fell in, his body could have been enough to fill and activate the compactor.

The parents have stated in the suit that they believe the college to be at fault because the doors to the trash compactor room should have been locked when they were not. The suit also alleges that the doors on the trash compactor itself, as well as hinged lids on top of the container portion were not locked. It is possible that certain companies and employees who have worked with and encountered the trash compactor could also be targeted in the case while searching for the party truly responsible for the unsecure trash compactor. It is very likely that those who have to frequently work with the machines will be called to testify in the case.
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#753 Feb 10, 2010
3/31 or 4/1

Abel Bolanos(07)(Story County) and Brian Shaffer(06)- This is a Unabomber pattern. The Unabomber sent a book by Sloan Wilson with a bomb inside. Someone used Bolanosís entry card at Wilson Hall. Sloan is in the name Bolanos .The book is called Ice Brothers. Shaffer went to Brotherís Bar. The car belonging to Bolanos was on Lincoln Way. The Unabomber lived in Lincoln, Montana. Bolanos lived at Wallace Hall. Two disappearances leading up to Bolanos in 2007 were Joshua Whittier(2/18) and Scott arCARo (2/27). Joshua was working as a model for Ford modeling. Detective Sloan worked on his case. More on Joshua at link below.Travis Wilson was missing since 5/25/07 in Bell county. The May of 09 Toronto victims were Mason McPhail and Shane Fair(5/26/09 )whose Auntís name is Bell. MacPhail was at a bar at 11 Polson. Elllen Sloan disappeared from Polson, Montana on 4/16/05. Her boyfriend William Gholson was a person of interest.Golson was arrested in Tennesse the next month after Campbell was a drowning victim.The following November a Fort Campbell soldier from Bellingham was a victim. A William Gholson has worked as an informant for the FBI and was paid a million dollars by them.I also found out a William Gholson had also been at Horn Lake Missouri in Desoto County.

11/13

Shawn Burditt(08), Blake McNeilly(08) in Desoto Texas and and Adam Falcon(04). Desoto and Falcon are names of cars. Falcon is a Ford. This is similar to another pattern that has repeated-Dustin JEUNE 9-19-2008-found in a Lincoln Park.- Robert Hatley since JUNE 23, 09. Hatley was driving a Ford truck and missing in Horn Lake in Desoto County.
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#754 Feb 10, 2010
we know the Ice brother thing is probably not coincidence because it repeated another time also

10/31

Chris Jenkins(02) who was reported to be out with his girlfriend Ashley Rice,Isaac Ripsberger(09) and Matthew Scheiss(03)-This is an ice pattern . Ice goes with brothers which is the name of a book. Chris Jenkins was dressed as an indian. Josh Snellís belonging were found at a statue of an indian. Josh went to Brotherís bar. Chris Jenkins was in HENnipin County. Scheiss was in StepHENson county. Ripsberger was missing froma party on rEIS lane
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#755 Feb 10, 2010
Campbell was missing October. Sloan was here and arrested in november. During this time there was patterns like this
*Abel Bolanos- Josh Kaneaukua- Abel and Cain are brothers-14 days apart
*Ross and Rossini-25 days apart
*Jacob Hobson and Joshua Haight-6 days apart
*Jesse Ross and Jessiah Jameson-5 days apart
*Matt Soumakis and Matt Kruziki-17 days apart
Less than 2 months apart
*Campbell and Soumakis
*Adam Falcon and Chris Olberding
*Jesse Ross worked at a radio station called The Vibe and Luke Homan in LaCrosse who was last seen at the Vibe bar.
*Josh Kaneaukua- Brad Olsen who went to Kaneland High School
* John Pike and James Beasley that was found in Fish Lake
so someone could have come here to kill a Fort Campbell soldier in 2005 in November but had to do it the next year instead if they got arrested.
Tenneguy

Clarksville, TN

#756 Feb 10, 2010
The middle initial for the horn lake Gholson is the same but they show him as being 2 years older. maybe a different one or a mistake. You never can tell

Since: Mar 07

Grand Rapids, MI

#757 Feb 10, 2010
To not disturb this thread I am posting on another thread some names which may be relevant to Smiley Face. See Smiley Face Name Dropper
Dan in Detroit

Grand Rapids, MI

#758 Feb 11, 2010
QUESTION-Why do 75% of the victims have BLUE or Green eyes?

Location hidden

#759 Feb 11, 2010
I don't mean to sound like a smart aleck, but probably the genetics is just because most of the people are caucasian? I think that's just a coincidence about the eye colors. http://www.docshop.com/2008/01/04/what-color-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beds 1 hr berrytea333 7
Media misrepresenting Chief Mark Beckner's remarks 3 hr LI_Mom 94
Burke Said 3 hr LI_Mom 19
buRKe DiD It oh yeah 5 hr Mud honey 6
Mark Beckner's Ashonishing Lack of Knowledge in... 23 hr robert 5
Fleet White's grand jury documents lawsuit Thu Mama2JML 2
The a Thu Just Wondering 25
More from around the web