Since: Mar 07
#22 May 3, 2008
http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com... Most recent list of drowned missing college
* 48. Willie Jacobson, 19 (NY)
* 47. Josh Szostak, 21 (NY)
* 46. Christopher Melancon, 24 (WI)
* 45. Brad Olsen, 26 (IL) MISSING
* 44. Abel Bolanos, 19 (IA)
* 43. Wade Steffey, 19 (IN)
* 42. Nick Rossini, 21 (MN)
* 41. Jesse Ross, 20 (IL) MISSING
* 40. Lucas Homan, 21 (WI)
* 39. Max Walker, 26 (WI)
* 38. Brian Shaffer, 27 (OH) MISSING
* 37. Scott Radel, 21 (MN)
* 36. Kenji Ohmi, 20 (WI)
* 35. Cullen Fortney, 21 (WI)
* 34. Patrick Kycia, 19 (MN)
* 33. Matt Kruziki, 24 (IA)
* 32. Matthew Soumakis, 31 (IL)
* 31. Albert Campbell, 22 (NY)
* 30. Josh Snell, 22 (WI)
* 29. Chris Thiem, 19 (IN)
* 28. Adam Falcon, 20 (NY)
* 27. Chris Olberding, 18 (OH)
* 26. Marlon Blue, 21 (IL)
* 25. Glenn Leadley, 23 (IL)
* 24. Jared Dion, 21 (WI)
* 23. Nathan Herr, 21 (WI)
* 22. Chad Sharon, 18 (IN)
* 21. Josh Guimond, 21 (MN) MISSING
* 20. Michael Noll, 22 (WI)
* 19. Chris Jenkins, 21 (MN)
* 18. Craig Burrows, 23 (WI)
* 17. Chris Nordby, 27 (MN)
* 16. Eric Blair, 18 (MI)
* 15. Ryan Katcher, 19 (IL)
* 14. Brian Welzien, 21 (IL)
* 13. Patrick Runningen, 23 (WI)
* 12. Ken Christiansen, 19 (MN)
* 11. Nathan Edberg, 21 (MN) MISSING
* 10. Jeffrey Geesey, 21 (WI)
* 09. Trevor Hoheisel, 27 (IL)
* 08. Keith Noble, 19 (OH)
* 07. Nathan Kapfer, 19 (WI)
* 06. Ryan Getz, 21 (MI)
* 05. Anthony Skifton, 19 (WI)
* 04. Charles Blatz, 28 (WI)
* 03. Richard Hlavaty, 19 (WI)
* 02. Patrick McNeil, 21 (NY)
* 01. Morgan White, 19 (MI)
* Unconfirmed - Dale Shields (MI)
Search for Similiarities
* academic (15)
* athletic (13)
* bar/party (48)
* bridge (10)
* cab (3)
* car accident (2)
* City: Chicago (6)
* City: DeKalb (3)
* City: Eau Claire (3)
* City: LaCrosse (10)
* City: St. Cloud (1)
* coincidences (6)
* costume (2)
* disoriented (2)
* downtown (16)
* fight (3)
* foul play (2)
* fraternity (3)
* hotel (5)
* ice (2)
* ill (2)
* injuries (2)
* kicked out of bar (3)
* lake (5)
* military (5)
* Mississippi River (10)
* My Space.com (5)
* new to town (9)
* no provisions (5)
* OktoberFest (3)
* park (9)
* Pearl and Third area (4)
* police (5)
* pond (3)
* serial killer theory (7)
* slough (4)
* State: Illinois (9)
* State: Indiana (3)
* State: Iowa (2)
* State: Michigan (2)
* State: Minnesota (8)
* State: New York (5)
* State: Ohio (3)
* State: Wisconsin (16)
* unlisted (4)
* witness (3)
Since: Mar 07
#23 May 3, 2008
* 48. Willie Jacobson, 19 (NY) 4-27-08 SUN
NICHOLas Garza 02-05-08 tues night 11:05pm WED am
* 47. Josh Szostak, 21 (NY) 12-23-07 SUN
* 46. Christopher Melancon, 24 (WI) 9-30-07 SUN
* 44. Abel Bolanos, 19 (IA) 3-31-07 sat
* 45. Brad Olsen, 26 (IL) MISSING 1-20-07 sat
* 42. Nick Rossini, 21 (MN) 12-16-06 sat night-SUN
* 41. Jesse Ross, 20 (IL) MISSING 11-21-06 WED
* 40. Lucas Homan, 21 (WI) 9-30-06 sat night
* 39. Max Walker, 26 (WI) 7-26-06 WED
* 38. Brian Shaffer, 27 (OH) MISSING 4-1-06 fri
* 37. Scott Radel, 21 (MN) 2-2-06 thur
* 36. Kenji Ohmi, 20 (WI) 1-28-06 sat
* 35. Cullen Fortney, 21 (WI) 1-8-06 SUN
LAWRENCE ANDREWS (NY) 12-31-05 NEW YEARS EVE 2006
* 33. Matt KRUZiki, 24 (IA) 12-24-05 CHRISTMAS EVE
* 32. Matthew Soumakis, 31 (IL) 12-6-05 tues
* 31. Albert Campbell, 22 (NY) 10-7-05 fri
* 34. Patrick Kycia, 19 (MN) 9-23-05 fri
* 30. Josh Snell, 22 (WI) 6-12-05 SUN
* 29. Chris Thiem, 19 (IN) 1-12-05 WED
* 28. Adam Falcon, 20 (NY) 11-13-04 sat
* 27. Chris Olberding, 18 (OH) 10-2-04 sat
* 26. Marlon Blue, 21 (IL) 4-17-04 sat
* 24. Jared Dion, 21 (WI) 4-11-04 SUN
* 25. Glenn Leadley, 23 (IL) 2-8-03 sat
* 23. Nathan Herr, 21 (WI) 1-10-03 fri
Since: Mar 07
#24 May 3, 2008
* 22. Chad Sharon, 18 (IN) 12-12-02 thur
* 21. Josh Guimond, 21 (MN) MISSING 11-9-02 after 12pm SUN morning
* 20. Michael Noll, 22 (WI) 11-6-02 WED
* 19. Chris Jenkins, 21 (MN) 10-31-02 HALLOWEEN
* 18. Craig Burrows, 23 (WI) 9-29-02 SUN
* 17. Chris Nordby, 27 (MN) 11-7-01 WED
* 16. Eric Blair, 18 (MI) 10-20-01 sat night
* 12. Ken Christiansen, 19 (MN) 4-13-01 thur
* 13. Patrick Runningen, 23 (WI) 3-1-01 thur
* 15. Ryan Katcher, 19 (IL) 11-05-00 SUN
* 14. Brian Welzien, 21 (IL) 12-31-99 New YEARS EVE
* 11. Nathan Edberg, 21 (MN) MISSING 4-14-99 WED
* 10. Jeffrey Geesey, 21 (WI) 4-11-99 SUN
* 08. Keith Noble, 19 (OH) 4-25-98 sat 1am
* 09. Trevor Hoheisel, 27 (IL) 3-7-98 sat
* 07. Nathan Kapfer, 19 (WI) 2-22-98 SUN
* 06. Ryan Getz, 21 (MI) 12-31-97 WED & NEW YEARS EVE
* 05. Anthony Skifton, 19 (WI) 10-5-97 SUN
* 04. Charles Blatz, 28 (WI) 9-28-97 SUN
* 02. Patrick McNeil, 21 (NY)-2-16-97 SUN
Franklin Gottschalk-missing 2-2-97 SUN
These obviously don`t apply to Smiley face
* 01. Morgan White, 19 (MI)-drowned swimming 1994
* 03. Richard Hlavaty, 19 (WI) him and brother fleeing 7 guys-drowned
* 43. Wade Steffey, 19 (IN) NOT DROWNED-found utility closet college
Since: Mar 07
#25 May 3, 2008
My suspect Gary MacNeil claimed to have murdered two kids in Cape Coral Florida and to have fled out the back when the parent came home earlier than expected, taking with himself a watch which was inscribed Happy Birthday Randy. He took the watch because the murder was on a WED in May 1990 and Gary`s birthday is also in May. The victims names were Robin Cornell and Lisa.
Gary has talked about killing names of schools (such as Cornell) and names of wrestlers (such as old timer Fampiro Firpo.)
For this reason I suspect that the SUN 4-24-05 drowning of Daniel A. Pirfo at Cornell may be related to these Smiley faced murders.
Since: Mar 07
#26 May 3, 2008
Jeremy Stienkeoway`s disappearance may provide a vital clue. Video from the Casino in Grand Casino in Hinkley MN shows Jeremy with possibly his alleged killer (not killers)filmed on casino video with him in the casino. I`d like to see those videos compared to Gary McNeil`s license photo.
Also I don`t see how these two former cops allege that this has to be a gang doing this and not just one or two people because they claim several were done the same day 400-600 miles apart. None of these kids disappearances are any closer than 3 days apart and no two are listed as missing or dead on the same days.
Since: Mar 07
#27 May 3, 2008
And how do they know that Jenkins was driven around in a cargo van and beaten for 6 hours then dumped and then the body moved again. This would seem to have to be from wheelbase measurements of the cargo van measured at the dump off spot and they see where the body was placed and then moved. How then do they figure 6 hours? Even if they knew exactly the time Jenkins disappeared they`d have no way to figure how long he was beaten. And being beaten for 6 straight hours you`d be dead in no time. Why did the killer need two people? If Jenkins was tied up the killer could drive for awhile, pull over, beat him and drive some more. It seems like the varied graffiti and the different styles of smiley faces suggests more than one killer and because there`s so many victims. I haven`t seen any proof yet that this took more than one person, at most two. I don`t see proof for a gang. I`d also be curious to know the estimated age of the person in the casino video. Was he college age or older?
Since: Mar 07
#28 May 4, 2008
Did someone put GHB in these students drinks, causing them to be confused and not remember?
THE ONLY KNOWN SURVIVOR
Sunday, January 8, 2006
01/08/06: Cullen Fortney, 21, LaCrosse, WI
Around 7 a.m., 21-year-old Cullen Fortney "walked into Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center sodden and caked with mud, wearing no coat and no shoes." He told hospital staff that he had fallen in to the river "but didnít know where or how it happened."
The man had been visiting friends in downtown La Crosse, when they became separated. He and his buddies took a cab that evening from a home in the 400 block of South 20th Street to the downtown bars. According to police reports, Fortney said he left the downtown bars about 1:45 a.m. when he separated from his friends before ending up in the river. He remembers very little after that until he found himself in the river, fighting a strong current that was rapidly carrying him downstream. After an estimated 15 minutes, he was able to grab onto a tall concrete structure and pull himself out. Later, he awoke on a rocky bank near Gundersen Lutheran, with the sound of traffic over his left shoulder. He told police he had likely passed out. He still had his wallet, but he had lost his hat, coat, shoes, cell phone and $20 in cash. The manís blood-alcohol concentration was 0.043 about 9 a.m. Sunday, which means it would have been 0.163 about 1:30 a.m.
Thursday, February 2, 2006
02/02/06: Scott Radel, 21, St. Cloud, MN
On February 2, 2006, St. Cloud State University junior, Scott Radel left McRudy's Pub to head over to meet his roommates at the Press Bar a few blocks away. He got lost along the way and called them for directions. He seemed disoriented and was going in the wrong direction. After three or four calls back and forth, his phone went dead. Investigators found what appear to be Scottís footprints on the frozen Mississippi River just two blocks east of the bar. The footprints indicated that Scot tumbled down an embankment to the Mississippi as he was running, headed across the frozen river, then fell into open water. His body was found in the river on March 1, 2006.
#29 May 4, 2008
I don't even have the energy to respond to your posts DB....Do you know what Respect is? And trusting someone? Did your Jesus teach you all you know? Get a clue. Prove it, get help if you need it in proving it. There is a band of good folks out there that are honest and dependable that would have your back. But it has been 2 years I've conversed with you...and all you can talk about is Gary, the unfound serial killer and Jesus. Think about what you say. Just because others aren't on your page doesn't mean we are Less than you. We serve and worship things also. That feel good and doesn't make anyone else feel wrong. Get a clue.
#30 May 4, 2008
Judge not, lest you be judged.
Probably your problem. You need to listen to what you read instead of picking and choosing.
Love should be unconditional.
Don't need bible quotes or stories...had those, didn't serve me.
I know who I am, do you know who you are?
without religious nonsense. Been there, done that.
I serve a mighty God, and don't need you tellin' me so. Been there, done that. Walk your path. But surely you are atleast forty...? Otherwise your experiences and lessons have been limited.
#31 May 5, 2008
Back OFF..........unless you really want an investigation.
#32 May 5, 2008
Why would I not want an investigation. Gary claimed to work on cruise ships, drug people, and throw them in water. Gary prefered boys. Mich OCCK deaths were in Winter, all held hostage. Smiley face drugs college men, holds some hostage, mostly all are in Winter. How easy would it be to compare Gary`s drivers license to the video in the casino they have?
“If life gives you melons”
Since: Nov 06
You might be dyslexic
#33 May 5, 2008
So easy that if there actually "were" a Gary, and he was any kind of threat, it would have been done. Why don't you call Adam Walsh on AMW - I am SURE he will listen to you? And then you can send him the picture of Henry Francis Claeys/Gary.
#34 May 5, 2008
I thought his name was Gary McGreen
Not Gary MacNeil, you are such a crazy McNugget McDetroit.
Is this GDI story a lie like the McStory you told about your Mcdaughter who had a 4.0 grade average went to a major Mcuniversity & had Mcmorals? Then when the Mctruth came out the story was alot Mcdifferent, turns out she gots arrested for being a drug using prostitute who was pushing under age kids into drugs & prostitution?
tsk tsk the Mclies continue. Look out Gary's of the world Detroits looking for a last name for his Mckilla.
#35 May 5, 2008
Where are YOU gonna find one of those? Just pull it out of your rear like you do when your looking for stuff you can use against the R's?
#36 May 5, 2008
Yeah....you just keep believing that instead of minding your own business. I have supplied to Detroit the contact information to the prosectors of the Florida Double Homicide that he needed to speak to the authorities about. Maybe now - they need to contact him - doubt me alllllll you want.
And my rear is the last thing I need to use in this case....unlike others.
#37 May 5, 2008
Then I will need your contact info to hand over to the investigators.
#38 May 5, 2008
Wouldn`t it be easier to pursue something that can be more easily proven such as the Smiley face murders. Cops could easily look up Gary`s drivers license photo and compare it to the video taken in the casino with one of the victims. The Cape Coral case could be proven by DNA, since DNA was supposedly left at the scene and Gary`s sister who lives in MN gave her mitochondrial DNA for the Michigan OCCK cases. Gary`s DNA is not on file but his sisters probably still was kept.
#39 May 5, 2008
Whatever was said in the past about investigators in Florida was WRONG. Double check that and shoot that to me again and I`ll contact them.
“If life gives you melons”
Since: Nov 06
You might be dyslexic
#40 May 5, 2008
Unless she has been arrested for a crime, they cannot use her DNA for comparison. Did you say Gary's blood was ABneg, or was it ABpos?
#41 May 5, 2008
She willingly gave her DNA to be tested against the hair found in Michigan OCCK victim Tim King`s mouth. Because she`s Gary`s sister her mitochondrial DNA could be used instead of Gary`s. Gary knew the hair wasn`t his because he put it there as a false clue, yet he feared having his DNA on file might match a crime scene then or later. Since his sister willingly agreed to submit her DNA, why can`t they compare it to the Cape Coral FL DNA? Obviously she suspects that Gary is a serial killer or she wouldn`t have turned his name into police in 2000.
As for the AB+, that`s Deanna Seifert`s blood type found on Andy Trombleys shoes when they put the 3 pubic hairs in her underpants after they murdered her.
Add your comments below
|Chris Wolf thread (May '07)||1 hr||Mud Honey||55|
|Random thought about the Stines||4 hr||robert||54|
|Jonbenet Ramsey murderer||9 hr||Legal__Eagle||237|
|Book By Tom "Doc" Miller - Prostitution of Jus...||11 hr||candy||29|
|JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11)||17 hr||berrytea333||1,658|
|Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08)||Wed||JTF||7,516|
|Patsy's Make-up and Hair||Wed||Jolamom||13|
Find what you want!
Search JonBenet Ramsey Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC