Why You Should Consider John Ramsey Guilty of Something!

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of309
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sunshine

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I believe its time to focus all of our attention on the one person with the greatest burden of getting this crime solved and that is John Ramsey. And I truly believe that he has the information to get this crime solved but just isn't telling anyone for some strange reason. And now that John Ramsey has decided to run for public office again, I feel like it's time for John Ramsey to give the public some answers before doing so. To the people who say that John Ramsey killed Jonbenet and is guilty of this crime, I say you may be right, but only half right. I believe that John Ramsey did not kill his own daughter, but I do believe that he is guilty of covering up for who did commit this crime for some strange reason. And we all know that the cover up is just as bad as the crime itself. Unfortunately for John Ramsey this case comes down to two scenerios and both of them are bad for John Ramsey. Either, he killed Jonbenet or, someone who was intimately involved in a relationship with very high emotions for John Ramsey, killed Jonbenet. And I think that says it all. The killer's focus was clearly on John Ramsey and only John Ramsey because he is the only person that was mentioned by name over and over again in the ransom note! It is an obvious fact that this killer was no stranger to the Ramsey's. If I were to speak directly to John Ramsey I would say; Mr. Ramsey, this killer knew about your bank and your banking, he knew that you lived in the south for a time, he used words that you would recognize such as the words "fat cat" and "grow a brain". The killer was sneaking around your house on XMAS day. The killer spoke as if he was someone of authority and highly educated, which means that the killer could have some kind of wealth most likely on your level or more, after all, he would have been a friend of yours. With that said this killer would have had to have a family of his own somewhere to be with on XMAS day that he decided to abandon to be close to you. Unlike a drifter who may not have a family life of his own, this killer most likely had a family. So why Mr. Ramsey was this crime which was committed in this manner so important to this killer? You must have been able to figure it out after almost 12 years? The level of emotions exhibited from the killer in this crime towards you, combined with the killer's intimate knowledge of your personal life in my opinion proves that you are hiding something. At this point I don't need to know how much you know about the killer because the killer tells us everything we need to know about your relationship with him. But the public has a right to know what you are hiding. Over almost 12 years now you must know who was talking to you in the ransom notes. This person did kill your daughter brutally after all.
sunshine

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here is a copy of the profile that the experts that YOU HIRED came up with to describe the killer back in 1997. Profile of JonBenet Ramsey's killer
This is a profile of the person who killed JonBenet Ramsey, according to experts hired by the Ramsey family.
They said the killer may have:
-Previously been in the Ramsey home.
-Suffered stress in the weeks and months before the crime.
-Endured a job or relationship crisis that caused him to show anger -- perhaps at a female close to him or perhaps at John Ramsey.
-Increased his use of alcohol or drugs after the killing.
-Turned to religion after the killing.
-Quickly constructed an alibi for the night JonBenet was murdered, and repeated it often to people around him "as if rehearsing them in the answer.''
The killer, in the wake of the murder, may now:
-Appear "rigid, nervous and preoccupied'' in casual conversation.
-Appear cooperative with authorities working on the case.
-"Rabidly'' read news reports about the investigation and listen to radio talk shows discussing the case.
July 24, 1997
Do you John Ramsey know anyone who fits this description over the past 12 years? Curiously over the years John Ramsey has taken the position that the killer could NOT have been someone he knows because as he once told Larry King, "we don't know anyone this evil". The next person who interviews John Ramsey should as him to expand on that answer because one does not truly know how much "evil" lies in another man especially is that person is good at hiding his own "evil". But John Ramsey is in a precarious position, he can't possilby concede that the killer was intimate with himself because he knows that people would expect that John should then know who this person is. So that's why he can only say that he "does not know anyone that evil". The main question that everyone should ask John Ramsey is this;Do you believe the killer was intimate with you or do you believe the killer was a stranger? If he says that it was a stranger because he doesn't "know anyone that evil" then we will know that he is being deceptive because the killer was no stranger. And if he says the killer had to be intimate(which I believe he can never admit) then the next question should be is, then who is it? It's been almost 12 years since this crime occured, and John Ramsey should have a very good idea as to who was speaking directly to him in the ransom note. This is his deceased daughter after all!
sunshine

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I believe its time to focus all of our attention on the one person with the greatest burden of getting this crime solved and that is John Ramsey. And I truly believe that he has the information to get this crime solved but just isn't telling anyone for some strange reason. And now that John Ramsey has decided to run for public office again, I feel like it's time for John Ramsey to give the public some answers before doing so. To the people who say that John Ramsey killed Jonbenet and is guilty of this crime, I say you may be right, but only half right. I believe that John Ramsey did not kill his own daughter, but I do believe that he is guilty of covering up for who did commit this crime for some strange reason. And we all know that the cover up is just as bad as the crime itself. Unfortunately for John Ramsey this case comes down to two scenerios and both of them are bad for John Ramsey. Either, he killed Jonbenet or, someone who was intimately involved in a relationship with very high emotions for John Ramsey, killed Jonbenet. And I think that says it all. The killer's focus was clearly on John Ramsey and only John Ramsey because he is the only person that was mentioned by name over and over again in the ransom note! It is an obvious fact that this killer was no stranger to the Ramsey's. If I were to speak directly to John Ramsey I would say; Mr. Ramsey, this killer knew about your bank and your banking, he knew that you lived in the south for a time, he used words that you would recognize such as the words "fat cat" and "grow a brain". The killer was sneaking around your house on XMAS day. The killer spoke as if he was someone of authority and highly educated, which means that the killer could have some kind of wealth most likely on your level or more, after all, he would have been a friend of yours. With that said this killer would have had to have a family of his own somewhere to be with on XMAS day that he decided to abandon to be close to you. Unlike a drifter who may not have a family life of his own, this killer most likely had a family. So why Mr. Ramsey was this crime which was committed in this manner so important to this killer? You must have been able to figure it out after almost 12 years? The level of emotions exhibited from the killer in this crime towards you, combined with the killer's intimate knowledge of your personal life in my opinion proves that you are hiding something. At this point I don't need to know how much you know about the killer because the killer tells us everything we need to know about your relationship with him. But the public has a right to know what you are hiding. Over almost 12 years now you must know who was talking to you in the ransom notes. This person did kill your daughter brutally after all.
Deb

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 3, 2008
 
John has already admitted it was an "inside job".
sunshine

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Deb wrote:
John has already admitted it was an "inside job".
If that is now the case then it adds to my point, who is the person on the "inside" with that level of emotions towards John Ramsey? If someone was that involved with John Ramsey emotionaly, all John would have to do is think back and reflect over the 12 years and determine who he was emotionally involved with on the "inside" at the time of the murder!
wait

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 3, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

sunshine wrote:
I believe its time to focus all of our attention on the one person with the greatest burden of getting this crime solved and that is John Ramsey. And I truly believe that he has the information to get this crime solved but just isn't telling anyone for some strange reason. And now that John Ramsey has decided to run for public office again, I feel like it's time for John Ramsey to give the public some answers before doing so. To the people who say that John Ramsey killed Jonbenet and is guilty of this crime, I say you may be right, but only half right. I believe that John Ramsey did not kill his own daughter, but I do believe that he is guilty of covering up for who did commit this crime for some strange reason. And we all know that the cover up is just as bad as the crime itself. Unfortunately for John Ramsey this case comes down to two scenerios and both of them are bad for John Ramsey. Either, he killed Jonbenet or, someone who was intimately involved in a relationship with very high emotions for John Ramsey, killed Jonbenet. And I think that says it all. The killer's focus was clearly on John Ramsey and only John Ramsey because he is the only person that was mentioned by name over and over again in the ransom note! It is an obvious fact that this killer was no stranger to the Ramsey's. If I were to speak directly to John Ramsey I would say; Mr. Ramsey, this killer knew about your bank and your banking, he knew that you lived in the south for a time, he used words that you would recognize such as the words "fat cat" and "grow a brain". The killer was sneaking around your house on XMAS day. The killer spoke as if he was someone of authority and highly educated, which means that the killer could have some kind of wealth most likely on your level or more, after all, he would have been a friend of yours. With that said this killer would have had to have a family of his own somewhere to be with on XMAS day that he decided to abandon to be close to you. Unlike a drifter who may not have a family life of his own, this killer most likely had a family. So why Mr. Ramsey was this crime which was committed in this manner so important to this killer? You must have been able to figure it out after almost 12 years? The level of emotions exhibited from the killer in this crime towards you, combined with the killer's intimate knowledge of your personal life in my opinion proves that you are hiding something. At this point I don't need to know how much you know about the killer because the killer tells us everything we need to know about your relationship with him. But the public has a right to know what you are hiding. Over almost 12 years now you must know who was talking to you in the ransom notes. This person did kill your daughter brutally after all.
I enjoyed your post,but paragraphs would have been nice.

John will never tell,because he and PR did it. JMO
sunshine

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 3, 2008
 
wait wrote:
<quoted text> I enjoyed your post,but paragraphs would have been nice.
John will never tell,because he and PR did it. JMO
Sorry the original version does have paragraphs. It just came out that way in here for some reason.
wait

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the original version does have paragraphs. It just came out that way in here for some reason.
That is ok. I have been reading so much today, everything is running together.

I don''t think anyone will EVER tell what happened.I think the only ones that really knows what happened was apart of it. They will never ever tell.
FYI

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 3, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

JR bowed out of the MI race when the guy currently in the seat decided to run again. He also talked to anyone who would listen to him about his daughter, attended almost every depo concerning his daughters murder and sued the detective who screwed the whole case up. He could go out and try to beat the truth out of every person he meets that he thinks might be involved in the killing. But its not his job or his obligation to investigate or solve the murder. Thats what we pay the cops for. JR doesn't know anymore about the evidence than we do, is he supposed to go off on wild goose chases like the rest of us every time he hears or sees something suspicious about a suspect? If he did find a suspect what could he do about it short of murder without the cops backing him up and checking the suspect out for him? He gave the cops suspects all they did was turn them against him, ignore them and believe their bs alibis without bothering to check their DNA sample against the sample in the underwear for years. I'd be curious to know how many parents have solved their kids murders on their own without help from the cops.
Whats That

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 4, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

FYI wrote:
JR bowed out of the MI race when the guy currently in the seat decided to run again. He also talked to anyone who would listen to him about his daughter, attended almost every depo concerning his daughters murder and sued the detective who screwed the whole case up. He could go out and try to beat the truth out of every person he meets that he thinks might be involved in the killing. But its not his job or his obligation to investigate or solve the murder. Thats what we pay the cops for. JR doesn't know anymore about the evidence than we do, is he supposed to go off on wild goose chases like the rest of us every time he hears or sees something suspicious about a suspect? If he did find a suspect what could he do about it short of murder without the cops backing him up and checking the suspect out for him? He gave the cops suspects all they did was turn them against him, ignore them and believe their bs alibis without bothering to check their DNA sample against the sample in the underwear for years. I'd be curious to know how many parents have solved their kids murders on their own without help from the cops.
LOL
Capricorn

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 4, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

FYI wrote:
JR bowed out of the MI race when the guy currently in the seat decided to run again. He also talked to anyone who would listen to him about his daughter, attended almost every depo concerning his daughters murder and sued the detective who screwed the whole case up. He could go out and try to beat the truth out of every person he meets that he thinks might be involved in the killing. But its not his job or his obligation to investigate or solve the murder. Thats what we pay the cops for. JR doesn't know anymore about the evidence than we do, is he supposed to go off on wild goose chases like the rest of us every time he hears or sees something suspicious about a suspect? If he did find a suspect what could he do about it short of murder without the cops backing him up and checking the suspect out for him? He gave the cops suspects all they did was turn them against him, ignore them and believe their bs alibis without bothering to check their DNA sample against the sample in the underwear for years. I'd be curious to know how many parents have solved their kids murders on their own without help from the cops.
Gee for someone whose job is WASN'T to find the killer, they sure did spend a FORTUNE on private investigators!!!!; of course in addition to the teams of attorneys, not to mention all the Public Relations people.

What THE REST OF THE WORLD would be curious to know is HOW MANY PARENTS OF MURDERED CHILDREN REFUSE TO COOPERATE WITH THE POLICE INVESTIGATION, LEAVE TOWN AND HIRE ATTORNEYS FOR EVERYONE WHO MIGHT BE ASKED PERTINENT QUESTIONS!!!

THAT is the curiosity you should be concerned with

John would never have won the election and couldn't even run until he became a REGISTERED VOTER in the same state he was running in; not even a valid driver's license there LOL

JOHN RAMSEY IS A JOKE THAT ISN'T FUNNY!
sunshine

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 4, 2008
 
FYI wrote:
JR bowed out of the MI race when the guy currently in the seat decided to run again. He also talked to anyone who would listen to him about his daughter, attended almost every depo concerning his daughters murder and sued the detective who screwed the whole case up. He could go out and try to beat the truth out of every person he meets that he thinks might be involved in the killing. But its not his job or his obligation to investigate or solve the murder. Thats what we pay the cops for. JR doesn't know anymore about the evidence than we do, is he supposed to go off on wild goose chases like the rest of us every time he hears or sees something suspicious about a suspect? If he did find a suspect what could he do about it short of murder without the cops backing him up and checking the suspect out for him? He gave the cops suspects all they did was turn them against him, ignore them and believe their bs alibis without bothering to check their DNA sample against the sample in the underwear for years. I'd be curious to know how many parents have solved their kids murders on their own without help from the cops.
Thank you for that bit of information, I was not aware that he dropped out of the race. None the less, I still believe he should answer to those questions. Every thing that you have said is true. But it does not change the simple fact that this case logically comes down to just two scenerios, A-Either John Ramsey killed Jonbenet, or B-Either someone who was in a mental, emotional, and very intimate type of relationship with John Ramsey, killed Jonbenet. And these are the types of emotions that exceeds the emotions that one would get with a casual aquaintance. Just because John Ramsey talked to everyone who would listen, doesn't mean he was saying all the right things.

You say it's not his job or obligation to solve his own innocent 6 year old daughter's brutal murder. I strongly disagree with that statement. He does owe it to Jonbenet to get this case solved by any means necessary.

You are correct, John Ramsey can't solve this case by himself. But he is in a unique position, to bring public pressure on the killer since he is a very public figure. It could be his own form of justice.

Here is what you said.....

"I'd be curious to know how many parents have solved their kids murders on their own without help from the cops."

Believe it or not it has happened....

Please see the case of Clarence Elkins.

http://truthinjustice.org/elkins.htm
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 4, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

3

John Ramsey has repressed what happened and has deluded himself into thinking an intruder exists.

Any action by him to unlock the truth would open up what he has repressed and shatter his delusion.

He could not face that.

He has conveniently laid blame on investigators and the media and he has used lawyers to buffer him from having to deal with any type of higher authority.

He has a self constructed small world in which he can live out his delusion. He is rather isloated.

But facing the truth about what his wife did and how he refused to see it would shatter him as a man and leave him completely alone.

He won't do that.

I think John had nothing to do with any of the crime until Patsy screamed and handed him the note.
Right on the Money

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 4, 2008
 
BrotherMoon wrote:
John Ramsey has repressed what happened and has deluded himself into thinking an intruder exists.
Any action by him to unlock the truth would open up what he has repressed and shatter his delusion.
He could not face that.
He has conveniently laid blame on investigators and the media and he has used lawyers to buffer him from having to deal with any type of higher authority.
He has a self constructed small world in which he can live out his delusion. He is rather isloated.
But facing the truth about what his wife did and how he refused to see it would shatter him as a man and leave him completely alone.
He won't do that.
I think John had nothing to do with any of the crime until Patsy screamed and handed him the note.
HE REPRESSED IT? And you know this how?

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 4, 2008
 
Tea leaves!
Right on the Money

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 4, 2008
 
Legal__Eagle wrote:
Tea leaves!
Something like that.
koldkase

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 4, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uh...the Ramseys, via Lin Wood's civil suit threats, have had an IDI DA handling the entire case investigation since 2002, minus any involvement by the BPD or anyone else Lacy hasn't brought in herself.(Remember PERV John Mark Karr?) Lacy quickly hired an experienced LE investigator dedicated solely to the murder case. She also brought in LOU SMIT as a consultant.

What do you want? John Ramsey given powers of investigation and arrest? OH, wait. You say it's not HIS responsibility to investigate. Oh, well, you're right, it was only HIS DAUGHTER who was murdered. We know he and his family weren't going to put themselves out to HELP LE investigate from DAY ONE by so much as SHOWING UP AT THE BPD, so la di da, NOT THEIR PROBLEM.

You can make all the excuses you want for the Ramseys, convince yourself John and Patsy Ramsey would LIE for some "intruder", click your heels and chant "There's no place like home" while wishing for "family values" which do not allow parents to be involved in such a horror, but that will never lead you to the truth in this murder.

Capricorn

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 4, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

koldkase wrote:
Uh...the Ramseys, via Lin Wood's civil suit threats, have had an IDI DA handling the entire case investigation since 2002, minus any involvement by the BPD or anyone else Lacy hasn't brought in herself.(Remember PERV John Mark Karr?) Lacy quickly hired an experienced LE investigator dedicated solely to the murder case. She also brought in LOU SMIT as a consultant.
What do you want? John Ramsey given powers of investigation and arrest? OH, wait. You say it's not HIS responsibility to investigate. Oh, well, you're right, it was only HIS DAUGHTER who was murdered. We know he and his family weren't going to put themselves out to HELP LE investigate from DAY ONE by so much as SHOWING UP AT THE BPD, so la di da, NOT THEIR PROBLEM.
You can make all the excuses you want for the Ramseys, convince yourself John and Patsy Ramsey would LIE for some "intruder", click your heels and chant "There's no place like home" while wishing for "family values" which do not allow parents to be involved in such a horror, but that will never lead you to the truth in this murder.
As always, nicely stated KK, but I have realized as I know you have as well, that these people don't want to be led to the truth in this murder and those that know the truth don't want it to be told, save for those like us who continue to speak the truth.

However, it does need to be said from time to time as a reminder; and you do it so very well

Sometimes it IS important to yell louder than the rest just to serve as a reminder that we just WON'T go away

We just get crustier with age it seems :)
sunshine

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 4, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So do most of you agree with my point that John Ramsey had an intimate, emotional relationship with the killer beyond what you would have with an average acquaintance?

Or that John Ramsey killed Jonbenet himself?

Is this not what this case boils down to?

The killer was not a stranger, the killer was from the "inside", those facts alone dictate the situation for you, it makes the crime much easier to solve. You're able to narrow down your pool of suspects greatly, to only the people who were on the "inside", and had an intimate and emotional relationship with John Ramsey!

John should have a pretty good idea as to who the killer is right?
Whats That

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 4, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

sunshine wrote:
So do most of you agree with my point that John Ramsey had an intimate, emotional relationship with the killer beyond what you would have with an average acquaintance?
Or that John Ramsey killed Jonbenet himself?
Is this not what this case boils down to?
The killer was not a stranger, the killer was from the "inside", those facts alone dictate the situation for you, it makes the crime much easier to solve. You're able to narrow down your pool of suspects greatly, to only the people who were on the "inside", and had an intimate and emotional relationship with John Ramsey!
John should have a pretty good idea as to who the killer is right?
Right he knows,but he will never tell.He will take it to his grave,just like PR did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of309
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Smit try to climb back through the basement win... 7 hr Capricorn 12
Hair 13 hr Two 11
Patsy's little helpers 14 hr Mama2JML 5
S.B.T.C: Weird coincidence? (Mar '10) Tue Bike club 48
Parents suspected of murder Tue Just Wondering 31
John Mark Karr speaks about his Orchiectomy Sur... Tue Biz 6
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Jul 3 JTF 7,445
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••