WHO is the 911 Call Operator????

WHO is the 911 Call Operator????

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

Since: Jul 12

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Has anyone ever talked to this woman? Who is she? Does she still work for 911? Is she 'allowed' to talk about that call? Funny we've heard the call over and over but I don't remember anyone ever specifically quizzing HER, other than the the tidbit that the operator was the first one to suggest that there was a conversation at the end of the call (per Kolar, I believe?) What are the rules in Colorado, as it pertains to release of 911 call information.. are they open or not?

So much still not known.. can anybody elaborate on the 911 Operator? Thanks..

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
I believe there are only four states in which 911 calls are not allowed to be released to the public;

Missouri, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Wyoming.

http://youtu.be/NFMrNtTPaSY

Statement Analysis:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/02/stat...

Since: Sep 11

South Africa

#3 Jul 26, 2012
WV_Sleuth wrote:
Has anyone ever talked to this woman? Who is she? Does she still work for 911? Is she 'allowed' to talk about that call? Funny we've heard the call over and over but I don't remember anyone ever specifically quizzing HER, other than the the tidbit that the operator was the first one to suggest that there was a conversation at the end of the call (per Kolar, I believe?) What are the rules in Colorado, as it pertains to release of 911 call information.. are they open or not?
So much still not known.. can anybody elaborate on the 911 Operator? Thanks..
Her name was Therese Hilleary. I don't know anything else about her.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#4 Jul 26, 2012
That is incorrect.

Therese Hilleary is the dispatcher who received the 9-1-1 call from the Ramsey home on the 23rd of December, but the caller hung up before there was any conversation.

Kimberly Archuleta is who received the call reporting a "kidnapping" on December 26th.
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> Her name was Therese Hilleary. I don't know anything else about her.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#5 Jul 26, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
That is incorrect.
Therese Hilleary is the dispatcher who received the 9-1-1 call from the Ramsey home on the 23rd of December, but the caller hung up before there was any conversation.
Kimberly Archuleta is who received the call reporting a "kidnapping" on December 26th.
<quoted text>
Thanks Seuss for correcting that. It was just posted the other day also about Archuleta and the 911 call. Since nobody else thanked you or stood corrected, I will acknowledge it on everyone's behalf

Since: Jul 12

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Thanks, guys.

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#7 Jul 26, 2012
You are very welcome!
:)
WV_Sleuth wrote:
Thanks, guys.
The Truth Hurts

Livonia, MI

#8 Jul 26, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
That is incorrect.
<quoted text>
I've often wondered if she was related to the other Archuletas involved in the case. Probably just another odd coincidence....but maybe not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MindHunter

Hawthorn, Australia

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Why would there be a telephone call made on Monday 23rd December, 1996 to 911 several days before the death of JonBenet? Its not a number people would call accidently, or have on redial. Its quite strange to me.

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#10 Jul 26, 2012
MindHunter wrote:
Why would there be a telephone call made on Monday 23rd December, 1996 to 911 several days before the death of JonBenet? Its not a number people would call accidently, or have on redial. Its quite strange to me.
It's called leakage. The psychotic cannot contain the pressure building up before the deadline and must vent or may feel compelled to try to clue people in on their big plans. It may also be a cry for help.
MindHunter

Hawthorn, Australia

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Ty BM

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Considering the calls were made by different people, one an accident in mis-dialing, and the other was part of the scenario that morning, I don't see any comparison.
MindHunter wrote:

Since: Sep 11

Alberton, South Africa

#13 Jul 30, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
That is incorrect.
<quoted text>
Sorry for my mistake and thank you for posting the correct information, Seuss.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 30, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
That is incorrect.
<quoted text>
Thanks DrSeussMD

Perhaps Lynnette was just confused. She posted that from the UK and that is a long ways from South Africa. After an eleven hour flight, she probably was not thinking straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Missing Lamp 13 min Kauna 100
Ramsey grand jury indictment: ACCESSORY to Fir... 2 hr Spraguestephens 16
I don't know how I missed this 3 hr Spraguestephens 18
Feet 4 hr Destroyer 7
The smallest bit of information could be the bi... 4 hr Anti-K 4
jameson - address the issue of handwriting 5 hr robert 87
How long will new dna/codis testing take? 5 hr anniebrown 1
My theory 10 hr DedRed 132
McMenamin's book 10 hr DedRed 187
...infinitesimal chance.....(!) 11 hr DedRed 53