Evidence that Burke Was Involved

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2295 Jun 26, 2016
To this day, nearly 20 years later Jonbenet's surviving family is not looking for a killer. Behavior unlike any other murder victim's family.

The Ramseys would have been outraged and looking for the child molester had Jonbenet's chronic sexual abuse not been by a family member.

Twenty years ago they didn't help the investigation look for the killer or abuser. Today they are investing themselves looking for a killer or abuser.

Since: Aug 16

Location hidden

#2296 Aug 17, 2016
Wow had no idea about this stuff about burke. This TV thing me and my mom saw made it seem like an intruder did it. There was a slight hint that maybe the parents were involved but they never mentioned her bother that much. Interesting. I didn't know burke had encopresis either. The family seems a bit messed up to me.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#2298 Mar 23, 2017
Brittanyanne wrote:
Wow had no idea about this stuff about burke. This TV thing me and my mom saw made it seem like an intruder did it. There was a slight hint that maybe the parents were involved but they never mentioned her bother that much. Interesting. I didn't know burke had encopresis either. The family seems a bit messed up to me.
Did Dr. Phil asks him about any of his toileting issues? I fell asleep.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#2299 Mar 28, 2017
moonjack wrote:
The biggest clues about what happened to Jonbenet are from Burke. He was rushed out of the house the morning before the body was found and John stopped police from questioning him. John told police Burke didn't know anything but the only way to determine that would have been questioning him which neither police or John himself did.

While the body was still missing police were able to question him yet the Ramseys claimed a technical foul as he was questioned without a parent or legal representation. The investigation presented an open invitation or opportunity for Burke to be interviewed again within the last few years and Burke still has not ventured forth on his part. He is hiding information.

Kolar's book revelaed information about extremely peculiar and distressing behavior on Burke's part. Before Jonbenet's death he was suffereing from the arae disorder of encopresis, he didn't use the toilet for psycological reasons. He was an emotional unstable child, mentally ill.

That makes him the one most likely to have been so enraged with Jonbenet that he clubbes her to death. He was unable to control himself. Jonbenet was only 6 and hadn't lived long enough to tick anyone else off enough, nobody hated her except Burke.

Watch what the Ramseys do this Christmas. Will anyone visit the grave, unlikely. John and JAR have moved on with 'new' families leaving only Burke.

BDI, he clubbed Jonbenet in anger, in rage, mad as only a child can be. John and Patsy staged the rest to lead evidence away from him. They thought she was dead, he had broken her neck so made the silly garotte.
Why would they put "beheaded" on the note and why would anyone think that the killer was still in the basement the morning of while the police were there? Did they pay some homeless man $20.00 to run across their yard?

What time did the real killer actually leave?
berrytea333

Saint Louis, MO

#2300 Mar 28, 2017
Texxy wrote:
*snip*What time did the real killer actually leave?
I'd say around 1:37 p.m. on 26 Dec.
robert

Canada

#2301 Mar 28, 2017
berrytea333 wrote:
<quoted text>

.. A voice said " Is She Dead ? " Det. Linda A. Said yes... that voice said mentally to himself ..don't look at me that way I am out of here . At about that time 1:37 PM.
robert

Canada

#2302 Mar 28, 2017
Texxy wrote:
<quoted text>

Did Dr. Phil asks him about any of his toileting issues? I fell asleep.
You seem to being doing a lot of that
Texxy

Spring, TX

#2303 Mar 30, 2017
moonjack wrote:
To this day, nearly 20 years later Jonbenet's surviving family is not looking for a killer. Behavior unlike any other murder victim's family.

The Ramseys would have been outraged and looking for the child molester had Jonbenet's chronic sexual abuse not been by a family member.

Twenty years ago they didn't help the investigation look for the killer or abuser. Today they are investing themselves looking for a killer or abuser.
And yet there are individuals who have put their lives on hold to "investigate" this case.
Some for free. Some for personal gain.

Two alien IVF babies. That explains it. Alert the tabloids.
Steve Eller

Bronx, NY

#2305 Apr 2, 2017
Postmortem wrote:
<quoted text>

There were two people in the car. Pick one.
Folks please don't panic. Ole Man Markland escaped from a state run mental facility when they took away his matches, it is believed that he is hiding in the backyards of people stealing their wifi. Obviously he has become unhinged since no one accepts his ridiculous Sandy Stranger theory about the JobBenet Ramsey Case.They believe they will be able to recover him shortly. In the meantime please bare with the interruption of our forum.
Yeti

Seattle, WA

#2306 Apr 19, 2017
moonjack wrote:
The biggest clues about what happened to Jonbenet are from Burke. He was rushed out of the house the morning before the body was found and John stopped police from questioning him. John told police Burke didn't know anything but the only way to determine that would have been questioning him which neither police or John himself did.

While the body was still missing police were able to question him yet the Ramseys claimed a technical foul as he was questioned without a parent or legal representation. The investigation presented an open invitation or opportunity for Burke to be interviewed again within the last few years and Burke still has not ventured forth on his part. He is hiding information.

Kolar's book revelaed information about extremely peculiar and distressing behavior on Burke's part. Before Jonbenet's death he was suffereing from the arae disorder of encopresis, he didn't use the toilet for psycological reasons. He was an emotional unstable child, mentally ill.

That makes him the one most likely to have been so enraged with Jonbenet that he clubbes her to death. He was unable to control himself. Jonbenet was only 6 and hadn't lived long enough to tick anyone else off enough, nobody hated her except Burke.

Watch what the Ramseys do this Christmas. Will anyone visit the grave, unlikely. John and JAR have moved on with 'new' families leaving only Burke.

BDI, he clubbed Jonbenet in anger, in rage, mad as only a child can be. John and Patsy staged the rest to lead evidence away from him. They thought she was dead, he had broken her neck so made the silly garotte.
Her neck and back were not broken as she did not fall and was not pushed down stairs while alive. What they did with her body after she was dead, I can not say. They may have tried to make it look like that is what happened. I don't think any of the kids live in Atlanta anymore.

Since: Jan 17

Location hidden

#2307 Apr 19, 2017
If they lived in ATL, they certainly would not advertise it.
Bear

Los Angeles, CA

#2308 Apr 23, 2017
KCinNYC wrote:
If they lived in ATL, they certainly would not advertise it.
Would not have advertised what?
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#2309 Apr 23, 2017
berrytea333 wrote:
<quoted text>

....How come you got 4 up icons and I got one down for saying the same thing. Just after your post
RTIC

Spring, TX

#2310 Apr 25, 2017
Do u mean Patsy? Or did she just hurt her on accident and she was left to die or was she actively killed?
Black White Red Blue

Spring, TX

#2311 May 10, 2017
Brittanyanne wrote:
Scatological issues, fecal smearing and one other thing that was initials. Maybe someone else remembers

Mankato, MN

#2312 May 11, 2017
CSIEngland wrote:
I know some posters here believe it makes the most sense that Burke was involved in the death of JB. Some even believe that he was the one who inflicted whichever wound would prove fatal, even if her death wasn't directly a product of that wound.

('snip')
Only the unqualified and retarded believe this. Those who have the ability to accurately assess the facts, evidence, and other clues available in this case can be certain Burke had nothing to do with this.

Mankato, MN

#2313 May 11, 2017
Yeti wrote:
<quoted text>

Her neck and back were not broken as she did not fall and was not pushed down stairs while alive. What they did with her body after she was dead, I can not say. They may have tried to make it look like that is what happened. I don't think any of the kids live in Atlanta anymore.
Necks and backs don't always "break" as the result of a fall down a staircase, you pathetic retardo.
Ranger

Edison, NJ

#2314 May 11, 2017
robert wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to being doing a lot of that
Everybody sleeps. Everybody poops. Storm warnings.
Tex the MultI-Tasker

Spring, TX

#2315 May 18, 2017
Did she also refer to Burke as "that child". She never shed a tear for that child. Neither did the dad. Makes u wonder if it was real or if they were actors and it was a faux family. There was a movie like that.

Since: Sep 16

Location hidden

#2316 May 19, 2017
Capricorn wrote:
I absolutely believe RDI

There, that's over with!

I have heard each Ramsey scenario and every one of them is plausible and excluding some minor details of each theory, I say "EXACTLY"

BUT...I always come back to Burke being somehow involved, if not aware of what went on that night

I believe Patsy wrote the note; it's her handwriting, period

In these type of cases, so often the parents end up divorced or at the very least bathed in resentment, guilt, etc. That said, given the fact that IMO, the marriage wasn't full of warmth and fuzziness to begin with, and quite possibly a loveless marriage, that they stayed together made me go hmmm.

I watched Patsy require a "life coach" and then go on to celebrity status, seeming to enjoy the publicity she received, albeit mostly negative. Being the fighter, and already aware that there would never be any punishment, she was willing to be a celebrity.

I watched, as did everyone else, John run for office with Patsy as always, a cheerleader and in the limelight. I watched them go on vacation, go on national television, the lectures, and everything in-between, never shunning the cameras and never shying away from those who would give them attention.

They had Lin Wood, a high profile civil attorney, keeping them in the news with endless lawsuits, TV appearances, etc. They certainly could have found a less "vocal" and "celebrity" attorney and/or requested that publicity be kept to a minimum, but didn't

Given all that, FOR ME, the most logical explanation is that they BOTH protected Burke from whatever role he played. Whether he began it, did it, or even finished it, I believe Patsy and John staged the crime scene with all of my being. NO WAY did Burke write or have any involvement in the note or the staging.

I truly believe he was sent to bed earlier on, not knowing what the end result of whatever happened the night before was; AND HENCE, the reason for John's strange remark of Burke being 40 years old before this would be a problem or realization for him

Again, if the truth ever came out, whichever Ramsey would be named, it wouldn't shock me
Bravo. Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Other Side of Suffering (Mar '12) 10 min Green Envelope 16
Was Burke Ramsey Left-Handed???? (May '12) 12 min Green Envelope 99
Cake 19 min Green Envelope 24
koldkase patsy wrote the note (Aug '14) 10 hr Jonnie B 23
The underwear JonBenet was changed out of (Jul '15) 23 hr robert 14
Richard Talfryn Jones Sat Motherjune 4
s.b.t.c Sat Motherjune 36
More from around the web