Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Capricorn wrote:
"shill"
Have you ever known a 9 year old boy that was sexually aware that wasn't himself being molested?
Yes, many. It does happen more often than you think. It's not always a "sexual" thing either
"To paint Burke as the perpetrator of sexual violation of JB is completely unfounded."
It's a THEORY like all the others; and completely plausible
"And history shows us any young males that sexually disturbed eventually commit additional sexual crimes."
Maybe, but not ALWAYS. Who knows if it is a "sexual disturbance", or experimentation, or a doctor game, or whatever. We just don't know. Not EVERY young child who displays sexual or curious or doctor playing, whatever, grows up to be a sexual criminal
"So has Burke been arrested or accused of any sex crimes
No, and not yet; just like every man/woman out there who hasn't been arrested or accused; doesn't mean they aren't deviant.
As we have witnessed in recent years, children do commit sexual acts against and murder other children. It is becoming more widely reported.

Patsy was very appearance conscious--everything needed to appear perfect. Is it possible that the scream the neighbor heard in the early hours of the morning was Patsy screaming when she happened upon JonBenet and Burke? I can see Patsy and John covering up the death of their daughter because their son had killed her. I do not see husband and wife covering up for one another.

My sticking point was always, how could a parent possibly stage a murder cover-up and actually put a garrotte around their child's neck? Then I realized that their only other alternative would be to take their precious dead child's body out into the elements to be torn apart by scavengers or to place her in a shallow grave or a dumpster. Now I know that to them, the garrotte would have been the lesser of two evils. Heaven forbid.

Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

CSIEngland wrote:
I would not be shocked at which Ramsey did it, either, Capricorn, though I would be a little surprised if John did. Like you, I believe, though, that Patsy definitely wrote the note. John may have dictated it to her, but she wrote it. Definitely.
I think John directed the staging of the crime, while he made Patsy do most of the work. I don't think Burke had any involvement in the writing of the note or the staging of the crime. I, too, believe he was sent to bed.
The bowl of pineapple, with Patsy's and Burke's prints and the fact that JB had eaten a little pineapple so soon before begin killed tells me Burke was not yet in bed when whatever happened took place, though I would have no idea how much he might know. Surely, he's put the pieces together by now, though, whether he did the deed or not.
I, too, was a little surprised that John and Patsy's marriage seemed to get "warm and fuzzy" after the crime, at least for the media's sake. There are people who saw John flirt openly with other women in public with Patsy right there. More indication that the two of them "had something" on each other and weren't worried what the other would say or do.
If Burke hit his sister or choked her with a scarf, then surely he knows by now that his actions led to her death. If he didn't, but was simply awake and "there" and was sent to bed, surely he knows the crime scene was staged by his parents.
It would surprise me if someone other than Patsy wrote the note, but it would not surprise me if Burke started what John and Patsy thought they had to finish.
The ransom note sounded too juvenile for John to write. He is not an ignorant or naive person. I would have bet on Patsy the author and Burke instructing. It was a Hollywood blockbuster note--not a serious kidnapper's note. Not the note of a businessman who knows how to keep things short and sweet for the sake of expediency.
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

FoolsGold wrote:
There is absolutely no indication whatsoever that Burke Ramsey did anything that night but sleep soundly.
Then why do we hear Burke's voice on the 911 tape even though the parents claimed he was alseep?

Also, one of the friends that were summonsed into the home that morning, later made a comment that she was surpised that Burke was still sleeping. Like her own son, he would usually awaken around 5:30 a.m.

I think the Ramseys were able to smuggle some of the incriminating evidence out of the house with Burke that morning. Just a hunch.
anonymoud

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

deb wrote:
<quoted text>
No one, except for maybe Steve T (which I don't know) ever stated it was Burke's voice on the tape. All that was stated or could be stated was that they heard another voice. Background voices from the police station. NO ONE EVER CLAIMED IT WAS BURKE.
GOOGLE the enhanced 911 tape. Also, there is a condition that makes children sexually aggressive. The object of his "desire" can be just one victim and he will never assault another human being again. Google that also. It is very strange.
DEBBIE Johnson

Edinburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Hmm?
anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Three or four investigators listened to an enhanced tape and were asked to write down what they heard. Not having consulted with each other, they all heard a third young voice asking "What did you find?" To which his father replied, "We are not talking to you."

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

IMO the complete line was more likely "what did you find out" in reference to the parents making a series of phone calls for legal support about the situation at hand.

And John's response - WE ARE NOT TALKING TO YOU - is not literal but translates along the lines we are so f*ucking angry and disgusted by what you did and what happened we can't even stand the sight of you.
reets

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The tape was enhanced and there are more people than Steve T that claim to hear a child's voice on the 911 tape. James Kolar also believes it to be Burke's voice. And one of the female friends whom Patsy requested to come to the home that morning, remarked to the authorities that she was surprised that Burke was still asleep. According to her, Burke always got up early--around 5:30 in the morning--just like her son tends to do.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

reets wrote:
The tape was enhanced and there are more people than Steve T that claim to hear a child's voice on the 911 tape. James Kolar also believes it to be Burke's voice. And one of the female friends whom Patsy requested to come to the home that morning, remarked to the authorities that she was surprised that Burke was still asleep. According to her, Burke always got up early--around 5:30 in the morning--just like her son tends to do.
There are so many peices of information that have been withheld, especially regarding Burke, that it stands to reason that people would and should be suspicious.

That said, it is nearly impossible to believe that he was sleeping through all that commotion that morning and it defies logic to think that he has no information then or now that could be helpful; not necessarily helpful to HIM or his family, but helpful to the case.

That information will likely never come

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Chances are LL Wood in all his work defending and promoting the Ramseys as innocent was never aware to Burke's mental health issues.

The Ramseys were likely not 100% honest with even him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

The biggest clues about what happened to Jonbenet are from Burke. He was rushed out of the house the morning before the body was found and John stopped police from questioning him. John told police Burke didn't know anything but the only way to determine that would have been questioning him which neither police or John himself did.

While the body was still missing police were able to question him yet the Ramseys claimed a technical foul as he was questioned without a parent or legal representation. The investigation presented an open invitation or opportunity for Burke to be interviewed again within the last few years and Burke still has not ventured forth on his part. He is hiding information.

Kolar's book revelaed information about extremely peculiar and distressing behavior on Burke's part. Before Jonbenet's death he was suffereing from the arae disorder of encopresis, he didn't use the toilet for psycological reasons. He was an emotional unstable child, mentally ill.

That makes him the one most likely to have been so enraged with Jonbenet that he clubbes her to death. He was unable to control himself. Jonbenet was only 6 and hadn't lived long enough to tick anyone else off enough, nobody hated her except Burke.

Watch what the Ramseys do this Christmas. Will anyone visit the grave, unlikely. John and JAR have moved on with 'new' families leaving only Burke.

BDI, he clubbed Jonbenet in anger, in rage, mad as only a child can be. John and Patsy staged the rest to lead evidence away from him. They thought she was dead, he had broken her neck so made the silly garotte.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

One of the biggest pieces of evidence Burke was involved is the Grand Jury indictment of his parents for child abuse and failure to prevent 'another person' from causing Jonbenet's fatal injury.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,261 - 2,272 of2,272
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 7 min JTF 7,391
Boulder in the 70s 9 hr gotgum 7
Been kinda quiet lately 13 hr Steve Eller 24
Similarities between the Ramseys and Jeffrey Da... 16 hr smashmk 1
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Tue updates 1,595
Hair Apr 12 JimmyWells 5
Undisclosed crime scene images. Apr 11 candy 5
•••
•••