The Alleged Accidental Head Blow Cove...

The Alleged Accidental Head Blow Cover Up.

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Please explain to me how any of the alleged staging by the Ramseys, or the ransom note allegedly written by a Ramseys, explains how or why JonBenet got the head blow?

It always seems that the claim is that the staging explains why she was dead in their wine cellar.

But isn't the real allegation that the Ramseys were trying to create a scene to explain the head blow they allegedly inflicted.

So where in the alleged staging or note did the Ramseys try and explain why JB's head was bashed in?

Heck, nobody even knew about it and it wasn't even noticed until the coroner peeled back her scalp much later.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 7, 2009
Shill wrote:
So where in the alleged staging or note did the Ramseys try and explain why JB's head was bashed in?

Kinda hard to put that in there when you want everyone to believe you are a small foreign faction. And how many small foreign factions write in their ransom notes that they are a small foreign faction?
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 7, 2009
She was dead or near dead after the head blow. She didn't fight back. She didn't chew her tongue or the inside of her mouth. She didn't resist. She couldn't.
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
Shill wrote:
So where in the alleged staging or note did the Ramseys try and explain why JB's head was bashed in?
Kinda hard to put that in there when you want everyone to believe you are a small foreign faction. And how many small foreign factions write in their ransom notes that they are a small foreign faction?
Excuse me WV Sleuth, how in any way does that answer my inquiry? Because as far as I can tell it doesn't. It doesn't even begin to.

As a matter of fact, that is my point, that there is no attempt to explain the head wound. And you can't even explain that other then to say they were to interested in making us believe there was a small foreign faction that they could care less about explaining the head wound.
Good grief Charlie Brown!
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#5 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
She was dead or near dead after the head blow. She didn't fight back. She didn't chew her tongue or the inside of her mouth. She didn't resist. She couldn't.
Are you drunk or just reading impaired?
I'm asking why they didn't stage the crime scene to explain the head blow, not what the head blow caused.

So let's say she was all the above as your claim alleges, why didn't the Ramseys try and explain that by staging how the head blow happened?
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 7, 2009
Shill why is there a need to explain the head wound in the ransom note? The ransom note says we have your daughter (supposedly unharmed)..
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 7, 2009
Why would the small foreign faction say we have your daughter and oh by the way she's a litle kooky cuz we whopped her for fair..?
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#8 Apr 7, 2009
I don't mind discussing this as long as you can control the name calling... if that's what it's going to be, then just close the thread...
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#9 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
Shill why is there a need to explain the head wound in the ransom note? The ransom note says we have your daughter (supposedly unharmed)..
Seriously WV Sleuth, are you that retarded?
Exactly, "the ransom note says we have your daughter (supposedly unharmed).." and yet that is part of the staging alleged to be a cover up for the head wound the Ramseys are alleged to have caused.

You are an RDI correct?
And you believe the Ramseys some how bashed JonBenet's head in correct?
And you believe they tried to cover that up with a ransom note and staging of a garrote and ligature and more correct?

So explain to me why they didn't try and explain the head wound in the ransom note or the staging that you think they did to cover up the head wound?

It's a simple concept. You bash your daughter in the head and you try and explain it.

I have argued pushing her down the stairs would have explained the head wound, now I'm asking RDI how what they claim the Ramseys did, explains the how the head wound happened?

Very simple question that your simple minds should have a simple answer for.

All you do is
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#10 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
Why would the small foreign faction say we have your daughter and oh by the way she's a litle kooky cuz we whopped her for fair..?
You are claiming the Ramseys allegedly wrote it to explain away the head wound that accidentally killed her. Please explain how.

I allege the ransom note was written by an intruder to stall the police from doing an area search and the note is all a ruse.
And he bashed her in the head to kill her to make sure she was dead and couldn't I.D. him.
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#11 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
I don't mind discussing this as long as you can control the name calling... if that's what it's going to be, then just close the thread...
Really?
So far you haven't explained a thing so it's not like you are having a discussion. You just keep making irrelevant statements to the actual thread topic.

I bet you'd love this thread closed, since you seem to have no answers.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 7, 2009
I believe the head wound came about by an accident. I don't believe anyone here thinks anyone deliberatly struck her. I believe Patsy wrote the note. I don't believe the ransom note writer ever intended to allude to the head wound in the note, so there is no such language there. I believe that there was staging to provide a story for why she was found dead in the home. Period.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 7, 2009
I believe the ransom note was worded with all the warnings about her being killed because she was already dead, and by them not following this crazed persons instructions to the T, it provided a 'reason' why she was dead. I believe Patsy wrote the note with some help from her husband.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#14 Apr 7, 2009
I don't care whether the thread remains open or it is closed. It's obvious you are only doing what you do so often, baiting so you can provide another insult to anyone who doesn't agree with you. Typical of Jameson and her ilk.
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#15 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
I believe the head wound came about by an accident. I don't believe anyone here thinks anyone deliberatly struck her. I believe Patsy wrote the note. I don't believe the ransom note writer ever intended to allude to the head wound in the note, so there is no such language there. I believe that there was staging to provide a story for why she was found dead in the home. Period.
Exactly! Thank you for proving my point.
From your post it is obvious that the Ramseys didn't kill their daughter because none of the crime scene explains how JonBenet got the head wound, the very thing RDI allege the cover up was for.
Good job WV Slueth!
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#16 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
I believe the ransom note was worded with all the warnings about her being killed because she was already dead, and by them not following this crazed persons instructions to the T, it provided a 'reason' why she was dead. I believe Patsy wrote the note with some help from her husband.
And that answer again does not explain how she got the head wound.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#17 Apr 7, 2009
Let me ask what YOU are smoking?
Why does the crime scene have to explain how the head wound came about? Why is that necessary? The note says if you do this, this or this, she dies. And lo and behold she is found dead. Why does the head wound have to be explained. I don't follow you..?
shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#18 Apr 7, 2009
WV Sleuth wrote:
I don't care whether the thread remains open or it is closed. It's obvious you are only doing what you do so often, baiting so you can provide another insult to anyone who doesn't agree with you. Typical of Jameson and her ilk.
Oh, look how smart you are.
You know you can't answer the question because you don't have an answer, so any attempt to explain it would be stupid, therefor inviting, or baiting as you call it, to give an answer that can only be stupid, therefor proving my point.
Yes, you RDI are all idiots, no baiting needed.

You claim the Ramseys are trying to cover up an accidental head wound and yet you can show nothing in the crime scene aftermath that verifies your ludicrous claim of a head bash cover up.
Game over!

It's as bad as you RDI trying to explain the unknown male DNA, you can't.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#19 Apr 8, 2009
So, YOU prove my point. This has ALL been an exercise in BAITING, only intended to have ANYONE reply so you can therefore insult them. Jesus you ARE so predictable.
WV Sleuth

Washington, DC

#20 Apr 8, 2009
Tell you what, smartass, why don't YOU explain the unknown male DNA. You know, that DNA that 'may well be an artifact'.. last I heard, it was matched to NO ONE.
This isn't about being right or wrong, shill. I'd be happy to be wrong about what I feel happened in this case. I believe it was known from the beginning what happened, and I believe that the DA knew from the beginning as well. But I don't care whether you agree or not. The only thing I know is that you care MORE about getting in another dig to score one against the big bad RDI than you do about any truth in this case. It's not about finding out the truth in this case for you. It's all about calling names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who mixes ice cream and pineapple? 1 hr candy 6
Identity Problems 1 hr stoned luck aka ... 48
In Touch Weekly on the JonBenet Ramsey case 4 hr MakeTheArrest 64
Today Show: JonBenet Ramsey case lies 4 hr MakeTheArrest 98
Suspect Randy Simons! (Dec '07) 8 hr Jolamom 278
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 22 hr icu2 380
Missy Bevers 23 hr stoned luck aka ... 13
More from around the web