New Interview from from James Kolar
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
WV Sleuth

United States

#129 Aug 10, 2012
I'll wait until Lynnette responds with further stupidity before I comment, Henri.

Since: Oct 12

Leawood, KS

#130 May 20, 2013
docG wrote:
<quoted text>
Fibers can easily be transferred. If Patsy's fibers were already on JonBenet, which would be no surprise, then they could easily have gotten onto the duct tape from contact with her body, her hair, her clothing. This would be true of John's fibers as well, though their presence in her crotch is more difficult to explain.
There was never any real case to be made against Patsy. The so-called "evidence" against her was either contrived or can be innocently explained. But if you simply MUST have Pasty as your perp, then I guess you have no choice but to pounce on every little thing you can find. Which then makes you no better than team Ramsey, who perform the same service on behalf of their precious intruder. Meanwhile the person who was the most likely suspect by far, from day one, walks free. God bless the "science" of forensic handwriting analysis.
docG what research have you done in forensic handwriting analysis?
Book a Foot

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#131 May 30, 2013
Thank You for writing this book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I believe is close to what happened 1 hr sheriffwydell 113
Seriously? 3 hr Blue Sage 226
history of abuse... or her story of abuse 6 hr moonjack 30
Head Blow and Strangulation 15 hr robert 72
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... Mon nerma 3
Celine 1:1 quality sunglasses celine fashion ha... Mon Coppy 1
small or sma4 Sun rainbow 45
More from around the web