Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109 Aug 5, 2012
docG wrote:
<quoted text>You're assuming you know what went on when JBR was attacked. All sorts of things could have happened to that tape before it was placed over her mouth. It could have been sitting on her pullups for all we know. Also Patsy embraced JonBenet's body after John retrieved it and again it's uncertain what happened but it's possible she was in contact with the sticky side of the tape then.

Fiber evidence is useful if you have a suspect from a different environment from where it was found. A match from someone living in the same house, who would have had intimate contact with the victim prior to the attack isn't really evidence. The Patsy fiber match is a huge stretch. Everyone "loves" Patsy, but she didn't do it, no way.
Great points.
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#110 Aug 6, 2012
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>
Great points.
Yeah, except that Patsy wasn't anywhere near the tape.
Not so great points after all, eh?
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#111 Aug 6, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
The inoperable light was in JBR's room. There was no overhead light because they wired the fan instead, so a table lamp next to her bed was her light.
Actually, Patsy "couldn't remember" whether the ceiling fan had lights on it or not.

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#112 Aug 6, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know that how?

Since: May 11

United States

#113 Aug 6, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Patsy "couldn't remember" whether the ceiling fan had lights on it or not.
Interesting! Didn't Patsy also say she checked on a sleeping JB with a flashlight, or am I mistaken? Something to do with bed wetting, but for some reason I thought the overhead didn't work and that was part of the new addition debacle?

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#114 Aug 8, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting! Didn't Patsy also say she checked on a sleeping JB with a flashlight, or am I mistaken? Something to do with bed wetting, but for some reason I thought the overhead didn't work and that was part of the new addition debacle?
What is also interesting is that IF Patsy was using a flashlight to check on a sleeping JBR at times so she wouldn't have to turn on lights to do that, there must be another flashlight. Why would it be kept in the kitchen if she used one for that purpose?

Wouldn't she have one in her own bedroom to use when she wanted to check on the children? Why would she come all the way to the kitchen only to have to go back up to the kids' rooms?

Either there are two flashlights or Patsy used the flashlight that night for "something" else

Since: Sep 11

Germiston, South Africa

#115 Aug 8, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
But Fleet was. He specially went down to the basement and picked it up. Prior to that, I wonder how close he came to Patsy?
The Truth Hurts

Novi, MI

#116 Aug 8, 2012
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know that how?
Sorry, Pal. I should have said that Patsy ALLEGEDLY wasn't anywhere near the tape. I do happen to believe that she was.
I doubt there is any INNOCENT reason for her fibers to be on the sticky side of that tape, as DocG was suggesting.
The Truth Hurts

Novi, MI

#117 Aug 8, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...I don't recall that. I'll try to look it up when I get a chance.
The Truth Hurts

Novi, MI

#118 Aug 8, 2012
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text>But Fleet was. He specially went down to the basement and picked it up. Prior to that, I wonder how close he came to Patsy?
Now you're really grasping at straws.
WV Sleuth

United States

#119 Aug 8, 2012
It's simple, Lynnette. Fleet rubbed ALL OVER PATSY while at that party, just so he could later run out and slaughter Jon Benet and plant her fibers on the tape..! It's just so fortunate that dumb ol' Patsy wrote the ransom note for him..!
WV Sleuth

United States

#120 Aug 8, 2012
The BPD could have planted ALL the evidence in this case, and it STILL would not have changed the facts about the Ramseys actions in this case. What part of that don't you get??? No real concern in FINDING this killer. WHY???!!!!! I never heard them on TV crying that somehow this KILLER was getting away with it, all because the BPD was focused only on them. Other than the first peep,'There's someone out there', that was ALL she wrote.. After that, no DEMAND that the BPD, or ANYONE for that matter, FIND THIS GUY. No emotional response when John Mark Karr finally appeared, nope, nada. Even their BOOK had the wrong telephone number for reporting suspected peoples, if I remember correctly... WTF?????????

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#121 Aug 8, 2012
I was just about to answer this, when I decided it would be smarted to read the remainder of the thread first because I felt sure there would be an explanation from the IDI.
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so great points after all, eh?
And here it is, ROFL.
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text>But Fleet was. He specially went down to the basement and picked it up. Prior to that, I wonder how close he came to Patsy?
The Truth Hurts

Novi, MI

#122 Aug 8, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
I was just about to answer this, when I decided it would be smarted to read the remainder of the thread first because I felt sure there would be an explanation from the IDI.
<quoted text>
And here it is, ROFL.
<quoted text>
Pretty predictable, eh?

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#123 Aug 9, 2012
WV Sleuth wrote:
The BPD could have planted ALL the evidence in this case, and it STILL would not have changed the facts about the Ramseys actions in this case. What part of that don't you get??? No real concern in FINDING this killer. WHY???!!!!! I never heard them on TV crying that somehow this KILLER was getting away with it, all because the BPD was focused only on them. Other than the first peep,'There's someone out there', that was ALL she wrote.. After that, no DEMAND that the BPD, or ANYONE for that matter, FIND THIS GUY. No emotional response when John Mark Karr finally appeared, nope, nada. Even their BOOK had the wrong telephone number for reporting suspected peoples, if I remember correctly... WTF?????????
Hi WVS, No the Ramseys seemed unconcerned that a murderer was running free and still had a grudge against the Ramseys. They moved to Atlanta and still left their door unlocked as well as a gun cabinet. Really worried eh? LOL

Yes, you remember correctly about their book having the wrong number; not that it mattered because the "foundation" was a farce and the proceeds went to their most personal charity: THEMSELVES

They also could have demanded that the FBI or someone else take over; they didn't Heck, they didn't even ask. They did manage to complain that the FBI didn't help but failed to mention that the FBI was in fact there and offered help, but were turned down.

Not a word from the Ramseys. Lin Wood also could have demanded the FBI. Nothing was demanded other than to leave the Ramseys alone

I guess the Ramseys just knew that they were no longer in danger from this madman :)
WV Sleuth

United States

#124 Aug 9, 2012
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi WVS, No the Ramseys seemed unconcerned that a murderer was running free and still had a grudge against the Ramseys. They moved to Atlanta and still left their door unlocked as well as a gun cabinet. Really worried eh? LOL
Yes, you remember correctly about their book having the wrong number; not that it mattered because the "foundation" was a farce and the proceeds went to their most personal charity: THEMSELVES
They also could have demanded that the FBI or someone else take over; they didn't Heck, they didn't even ask. They did manage to complain that the FBI didn't help but failed to mention that the FBI was in fact there and offered help, but were turned down.
Not a word from the Ramseys. Lin Wood also could have demanded the FBI. Nothing was demanded other than to leave the Ramseys alone
I guess the Ramseys just knew that they were no longer in danger from this madman :)
--They were in more danger from Jams than from any foreign faction.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#125 Aug 9, 2012
WV Sleuth wrote:
<quoted text>
--They were in more danger from Jams than from any foreign faction.
So was the case

Actually the FACTS were in danger but luckily they came through despite the spinners

I do wonder however who made the most profits from this poor child's murder; jams or the Ramseys.

Had this happened in any other state, both the Ramseys and Jams would be in prison for all sorts of assorted charges

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#126 Aug 9, 2012
So would Susan Stine for imperonating Beckner.
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
So was the case
Actually the FACTS were in danger but luckily they came through despite the spinners
I do wonder however who made the most profits from this poor child's murder; jams or the Ramseys.
Had this happened in any other state, both the Ramseys and Jams would be in prison for all sorts of assorted charges

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#127 Aug 9, 2012
I am sure I meant to say impersonating, LOL.
Henri McPhee

Harrow, UK

#128 Aug 10, 2012
WV Sleuth wrote:
It's simple, Lynnette. Fleet rubbed ALL OVER PATSY while at that party, just so he could later run out and slaughter Jon Benet and plant her fibers on the tape..! It's just so fortunate that dumb ol' Patsy wrote the ransom note for him..!
That's just speculation and it isn't evidence that could be presented to a court. Those red fibers on the duct tape could easily be forensic fraud by Dr. Henry Lee and the Boulder cops. The same sort of thing happened in the MacDonald case. This is what Fleet White said actually happened from his deposition, and it's suspicious activities by Fleet White:

Q. Now, after you came upstairs, did you have occasion to go back down into the basement?

A. Yes.

Q. Tell me about that, if you would, Mr. White, what you did and why.

A. I don't know why I went back down. I was startled. I guess shocked, curious. So I went back down and went back into the -- into the wine cellar, and there was a blanket. And I picked it up, and there was something sticky in it. And I pulled it apart, and it was apparently some tape. And as I recall, I actually might have touched it and just put it back down on the ground and went back upstairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karr's Christmas Message 6 hr Legal__Eagle 13
The TV Room and the Blanket 12 hr mud honey 28
Snaps on Patsy's jacket? 13 hr mud honey 9
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 19 hr ICU2 156
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) 20 hr Just Wondering 1,049
John Ramsey Role 20 hr Legal__Eagle 23
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... 20 hr Legal__Eagle 4
More from around the web