New Interview from from James Kolar

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tricia

Coalville, UT

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Great new interview with James Kolar author of, "A Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey."
http://www.watchnewspapers.com/view/full_stor...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2012
They should have bolded the part that says:

"He notes that lab analysts found fibers from Patsy Ramsey’s clothing on the duct tape John Ramsey peeled off his daughter’s mouth after finding her body in a dark cellar where, police-work would ascertain, he had not turned on the light."
Henri McPhee

Bournemouth, UK

#3 Jul 23, 2012
OneWhoCares wrote:
They should have bolded the part that says:
"He notes that lab analysts found fibers from Patsy Ramsey’s clothing on the duct tape John Ramsey peeled off his daughter’s mouth after finding her body in a dark cellar where, police-work would ascertain, he had not turned on the light."
Those red fibers on the duct tape was forensic fraud, possibly by Dr. Henry Lee. Thetre were other fibers of various clolors on that duct tape which have never been sourced.

The red fibers were discovered a few days before the Boulder police were due to make a presentation of their evidence against Patsy in 1998. Patsy's clothes had not been collected by the Boulder police until a year after the murder

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
Those red fibers on the duct tape was forensic fraud, possibly by Dr. Henry Lee. Thetre were other fibers of various clolors on that duct tape which have never been sourced.
The red fibers were discovered a few days before the Boulder police were due to make a presentation of their evidence against Patsy in 1998. Patsy's clothes had not been collected by the Boulder police until a year after the murder
Watch it Henri - you are making a bold accusation against a famous
forensic expert by stating:

"Those red fibers on the duct tape was forensic fraud, possibly by Dr. Henry Lee"

Are you accusing him of fraud??????????

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Tricia wrote:
Great new interview with James Kolar author of, "A Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey."
http://www.watchnewspapers.com/view/full_stor...
It's good to see you here at the leading forum [since I am here] on the case.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#7 Jul 23, 2012
It's a great article, very informative. Thanks for posting it here.

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#8 Jul 23, 2012
candy wrote:
It's a great article, very informative. Thanks for posting it here.
What is the information?
docG

Rochester, PA

#9 Jul 26, 2012
OneWhoCares wrote:
They should have bolded the part that says:
"He notes that lab analysts found fibers from Patsy Ramsey’s clothing on the duct tape John Ramsey peeled off his daughter’s mouth after finding her body in a dark cellar where, police-work would ascertain, he had not turned on the light."
I'll be interested in reading what he has to say about those fibers when I get his book. But unless there's something really new, I'm afraid the fibers are just another Red Herring, though in this case coming from the BPD rather than team Ramsey (where most of them have originated). Why would we not expect to find fibers from a mother's clothing on her 6 year old daughter? Wonder what he has to say about John's fibers, found in his daughter's panties? Now THAT looks just a teensy bit suspicious to me.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#10 Jul 26, 2012
Because the Fibers from Patsy were found on the duct tape not JBR's body, and Patsy disavowed being in the basement that morning.

“The long-delayed examination of fibers found on the sticky side of the duct tape used to silence JonBenét had finally returned from the lab. Only days before the presentation, BPD investigators had learned that fibers from Patsy Ramsey’s black and red Essentials jacket were consistent with those found on the duct tape.”

Ref:“Foreign Faction”, James Kolar, Pg 151
docG wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we not expect to find fibers from a mother's clothing on her 6 year old daughter?
learnin

Onaga, KS

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
Those red fibers on the duct tape was forensic fraud, possibly by Dr. Henry Lee. Thetre were other fibers of various clolors on that duct tape which have never been sourced.
The red fibers were discovered a few days before the Boulder police were due to make a presentation of their evidence against Patsy in 1998. Patsy's clothes had not been collected by the Boulder police until a year after the murder
Yea! And the ransom note was written by John Eller and slipped on the spiral staircase seconds before Patsy descended them that morning so the police could frame the Ramseys.

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#12 Jul 26, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
the duct tape used to silence JonBenét <quoted text>
This is not a good indication of Kolar's dredibility and maybe not a good sign of his mental condition.
docG

Rochester, PA

#13 Jul 26, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
Because the Fibers from Patsy were found on the duct tape not JBR's body, and Patsy disavowed being in the basement that morning.
<quoted text>
Fibers can easily be transferred. If Patsy's fibers were already on JonBenet, which would be no surprise, then they could easily have gotten onto the duct tape from contact with her body, her hair, her clothing. This would be true of John's fibers as well, though their presence in her crotch is more difficult to explain.

There was never any real case to be made against Patsy. The so-called "evidence" against her was either contrived or can be innocently explained. But if you simply MUST have Pasty as your perp, then I guess you have no choice but to pounce on every little thing you can find. Which then makes you no better than team Ramsey, who perform the same service on behalf of their precious intruder. Meanwhile the person who was the most likely suspect by far, from day one, walks free. God bless the "science" of forensic handwriting analysis.
Henri McPhee

Bournemouth, UK

#14 Jul 26, 2012
learnin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea! And the ransom note was written by John Eller and slipped on the spiral staircase seconds before Patsy descended them that morning so the police could frame the Ramseys.
What about FW, which is a good way to get this thread deleted. Somebody is bound to complain.

Forensic fraud exists, like secret bugging and fraud, and it is never reported by the mainstream media. If you investigate forensic fraud on Google you will find that it's not rare, even in America. No wonder China is becoming the number one country.

I believe there was forensic fraud in the Ramsey case and in the MacDonald case. Those red fibers on the duct tape, and John's supposed navy fibers in JonBenet's crotch area, which is a lie, and even that photo of the pineapple bowl raises a red flag with me. Nobody has ever questioned the photographer of that pineapple bowl, or even knows his name, or exactly when that pineapple bowl photo was taken.

The Boulder police can't see further than their noses, and neither can this idiot Kolar.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Thanks for your response. Why would Patsy's fibers be on JBR's mouth? That is where the tape was that contained the fibers.

My "perp" isn't patsy except for the coverup.

Did I pounce? I didn't think I did. I thought I just answered your question with a quote from Kolar's book.
docG wrote:
<quoted text>
Fibers can easily be transferred. If Patsy's fibers were already on JonBenet, which would be no surprise, then they could easily have gotten onto the duct tape from contact with her body, her hair, her clothing. This would be true of John's fibers as well, though their presence in her crotch is more difficult to explain.
There was never any real case to be made against Patsy. The so-called "evidence" against her was either contrived or can be innocently explained. But if you simply MUST have Pasty as your perp, then I guess you have no choice but to pounce on every little thing you can find. Which then makes you no better than team Ramsey, who perform the same service on behalf of their precious intruder. Meanwhile the person who was the most likely suspect by far, from day one, walks free. God bless the "science" of forensic handwriting analysis.

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#16 Jul 26, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
Thanks for your response. Why would Patsy's fibers be on JBR's mouth? That is where the tape was that contained the fibers.
My "perp" isn't patsy except for the coverup.
Did I pounce? I didn't think I did. I thought I just answered your question with a quote from Kolar's book.
<quoted text>
Hi Doc:D
What does Kolar make of JR attempting to loosen the wrist cords? Anything?(I have to wait on getting the book)

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#17 Jul 26, 2012
Is that all you do, try and get stuff removed Henri? You should probably stay on the McGuilty thread, and leave this case alone.
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
What about FW, which is a good way to get this thread deleted. Somebody is bound to complain.
Forensic fraud exists, like secret bugging and fraud, and it is never reported by the mainstream media. If you investigate forensic fraud on Google you will find that it's not rare, even in America. No wonder China is becoming the number one country.
I believe there was forensic fraud in the Ramsey case and in the MacDonald case. Those red fibers on the duct tape, and John's supposed navy fibers in JonBenet's crotch area, which is a lie, and even that photo of the pineapple bowl raises a red flag with me. Nobody has ever questioned the photographer of that pineapple bowl, or even knows his name, or exactly when that pineapple bowl photo was taken.
The Boulder police can't see further than their noses, and neither can this idiot Kolar.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#18 Jul 26, 2012
I will let you know as soon as (if) I run across it :)
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Doc:D
What does Kolar make of JR attempting to loosen the wrist cords? Anything?(I have to wait on getting the book)

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#19 Jul 26, 2012
OneWhoCares wrote:
They should have bolded the part that says:
"He notes that lab analysts found fibers from Patsy Ramsey’s clothing on the duct tape John Ramsey peeled off his daughter’s mouth after finding her body in a dark cellar where, police-work would ascertain, he had not turned on the light."
This sounds like a contradiction to me. "After finding her body in a DARK cellar..." Yet in this DARK cellar, JR could see well enough to remove the duct tape from her mouth and try to until the cords from her wrists?

And what kind of "police work" could ascertain he had not turned on the light? Must be some kind of new forensics tests...

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#20 Jul 26, 2012
until = untie

Also, FW entered the room later and picked up and looked at the tape from her mouth, obviously with the light on. So the light must have been operable.
The Truth Hurts

Sterling Heights, MI

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Ole South wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a contradiction to me. "After finding her body in a DARK cellar..." Yet in this DARK cellar, JR could see well enough to remove the duct tape from her mouth and try to until the cords from her wrists?
And what kind of "police work" could ascertain he had not turned on the light? Must be some kind of new forensics tests...
They probably "ascertained" it from interviewing JR where he SAID he did not turn on the light before seeing JB. He DID turn the light on AFTER stepping inside the room once he "realized" that he'd "found her."
If you will recall, he said that upon opening the cellar door, he IMMEDIATELY saw her and knew it was her. The light switch was inside the room and you would have had to actually enter the room to be able to turn it on.

Judged:

17

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 54 min Mama2JML 1,239
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 4 hr Bunny 7,489
Note attends lectures at Duquesne University 21 hr Note 22
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) Oct 20 JimmyWells 147
Wine cellar door...many questions Oct 18 Blackstone Again 13
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Oct 17 candy 198
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Oct 17 Legal__Eagle 65

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE