Next Last
candy

East Lansing, MI

#1 Dec 15, 2011
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#2 Dec 15, 2011
candy wrote:
This article states that L A observed PR unemotioal when JR carried the boby up the stairs and insenuates PR knew something already- I have not seen that line in any material on the case before
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#3 Dec 16, 2011
There are a lot of things in that article that are just plain false.
Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

#4 Dec 16, 2011
The Truth Hurts wrote:
There are a lot of things in that article that are just plain false.
I didn't see anything in that article above that was inaccurate or false. Can you point them out to me?
Thanx,
CC

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#5 Dec 16, 2011
Just a quick glance gave me several things, and I am sure there are more:
Burke wasn’t awake
JR’s wealth was not WIDELY known
JMK isn’t frail looking
JMK changed his alleged confession to say he was ‘with her’ when she died
They were only cleared until Lacy left office and then they were un-cleared.
Thomas is referred to as Thompson
Arndt no longer thinks the family are involved
JR laid JBR near the front door, not under the tree
They don’t ‘know’ the rope was from Patsy’s supplies
No one ever said she ATE the cracked crab at the Whites
Charlie Chan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anything in that article above that was inaccurate or false. Can you point them out to me?
Thanx,
CC
Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

#6 Dec 16, 2011
DrSeussMd wrote:
Just a quick glance gave me several things, and I am sure there are more:
Burke wasn’t awake
JR’s wealth was not WIDELY known
JMK isn’t frail looking
JMK changed his alleged confession to say he was ‘with her’ when she died
They were only cleared until Lacy left office and then they were un-cleared.
Thomas is referred to as Thompson
Arndt no longer thinks the family are involved
JR laid JBR near the front door, not under the tree
They don’t ‘know’ the rope was from Patsy’s supplies
No one ever said she ATE the cracked crab at the Whites
<quoted text>
Hi DS,
As I read it.
It is "claimed" that Burke wasn't awake. That is correct.

JR's wealth was NOT widely known. I was in the computer business at the time of the murder, and prior to that murder, I never heard of JR or his company.

JMK did look "frail looking" to me.

JMK's confession is as it was stated. He claims he was with her when she died.

The Ramsey family was "cleared" by Lacy, but uncleared right after she left office.

"Thompson" appears to be a typo to me, because in the prior sentence, they said "Steve Thomas".

Arndt did claim that she no longer things the Rs are involved, then also claimed that she didn't know anything. I think I saw that in Steve Thomas's book.

I am not sure where JR left the body, or about the cord that was used. or anything about the "cracked crab at the White's house.

Basically, I think the article looks pretty accurate except for a few typos..

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#7 Dec 16, 2011
It's ok to disagree ;)
Charlie Chan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DS,
As I read it.
It is "claimed" that Burke wasn't awake. That is correct.
JR's wealth was NOT widely known. I was in the computer business at the time of the murder, and prior to that murder, I never heard of JR or his company.
JMK did look "frail looking" to me.
JMK's confession is as it was stated. He claims he was with her when she died.
The Ramsey family was "cleared" by Lacy, but uncleared right after she left office.
"Thompson" appears to be a typo to me, because in the prior sentence, they said "Steve Thomas".
Arndt did claim that she no longer things the Rs are involved, then also claimed that she didn't know anything. I think I saw that in Steve Thomas's book.
I am not sure where JR left the body, or about the cord that was used. or anything about the "cracked crab at the White's house.
Basically, I think the article looks pretty accurate except for a few typos..
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#8 Dec 16, 2011
Charlie Chan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx,
CC
1.)"The little beauty queen who loved to play with dolls was found dead in a hidden room inside her wealthy parent's Boulder,"

The room was not hidden.

2.)"The child's tiny hands, bound by rope, bared the image of a heart, drawn in red on the child's palm."

It was not rope.

3.)"JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, found his daughter's lifeless body, which had been wrapped in the child's favorite blanket"

It was not her "favorite" blanket.

4.) "After carrying JonBenet's lifeless body up the steps and lying the child on the floor under the Christmas tree,"

It was Arndt who put JB on the floor "under the Christmas tree." John had laid her down on the floor at the top of the stairs.

5.)"Arndt claims that Patsy Ramsey looked on unphased out the window as chaos surrounding the discovery of the child's body ensued."

Arndt was not even in the same room as Patsy so how would she know what Patsy was doing or where she was looking?

6.)"Crime scene analysis shows that the garrote that was used to murder JonBenet was made from paint brushes and rope that was obtained from Patsy Ramsey's craft supplies."

Again, there was no rope and the cord that was used was not from "Patsys craft supplies." The cord has never been sourced.

7.) "Further analysis of JonBenet's body and the surrounding crime scene document the finding of red fibers that came from the Christmas sweater that Patsy Ramsey was wearing on the night that her daughter was killed."

Trivial, I know, but the fibers were from a jacket; not a sweater.

8.)"despite the Ramsey's claim that the last thing JonBenet had to eat that night was cracked crab at the Christmas party thrown by family friend Fleet White."

As Seuss has pointed out, the Ramseys never said that JB ate the cracked crab at the Whites party.

9.)"A shoe print found near the body that was from a shoe not owned by any member of the Ramsey family."

Burke did own a pair of "Hi-Tech" brand shoes. It is brought up in the police interviews.

Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

#11 Dec 16, 2011
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
1.)"The little beauty queen who loved to play with dolls was found dead in a hidden room inside her wealthy parent's Boulder,"
The room was not hidden.
2.)"The child's tiny hands, bound by rope, bared the image of a heart, drawn in red on the child's palm."
It was not rope.
3.)"JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, found his daughter's lifeless body, which had been wrapped in the child's favorite blanket"
It was not her "favorite" blanket.
4.) "After carrying JonBenet's lifeless body up the steps and lying the child on the floor under the Christmas tree,"
It was Arndt who put JB on the floor "under the Christmas tree." John had laid her down on the floor at the top of the stairs.
5.)"Arndt claims that Patsy Ramsey looked on unphased out the window as chaos surrounding the discovery of the child's body ensued."
Arndt was not even in the same room as Patsy so how would she know what Patsy was doing or where she was looking?
6.)"Crime scene analysis shows that the garrote that was used to murder JonBenet was made from paint brushes and rope that was obtained from Patsy Ramsey's craft supplies."
Again, there was no rope and the cord that was used was not from "Patsys craft supplies." The cord has never been sourced.
7.) "Further analysis of JonBenet's body and the surrounding crime scene document the finding of red fibers that came from the Christmas sweater that Patsy Ramsey was wearing on the night that her daughter was killed."
Trivial, I know, but the fibers were from a jacket; not a sweater.
8.)"despite the Ramsey's claim that the last thing JonBenet had to eat that night was cracked crab at the Christmas party thrown by family friend Fleet White."
As Seuss has pointed out, the Ramseys never said that JB ate the cracked crab at the Whites party.
9.)"A shoe print found near the body that was from a shoe not owned by any member of the Ramsey family."
Burke did own a pair of "Hi-Tech" brand shoes. It is brought up in the police interviews.
OK. I basically agree with most of that.
CC
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#12 Dec 16, 2011
Charlie Chan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I basically agree with most of that.
CC
"Most of it?" What part don't you agree with?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#14 Dec 16, 2011
Quote: "JR's wealth was NOT widely known. I was in the computer business at the time of the murder, and prior to that murder, I never heard of JR or his company."

Thanks for that info Charlie, knowing the industry that both you and John Ramsey worked in. Very few people in Boulder ever heard of the company either, outside the poeple that worked there. These were not public figures, except for Patsy putting JonBenet in any kind of pageant, mall singing, etc. that she could.
Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

#17 Dec 16, 2011
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most of it?" What part don't you agree with?
Mostly, the terms of "rope and cord". There isn't enough of a difference to say they are different. By definition, a rope is a thick cord, or a cord is a thin rope. So I see no difference in the terms.
Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

#18 Dec 16, 2011
candy wrote:
Quote: "JR's wealth was NOT widely known. I was in the computer business at the time of the murder, and prior to that murder, I never heard of JR or his company."
Thanks for that info Charlie, knowing the industry that both you and John Ramsey worked in. Very few people in Boulder ever heard of the company either, outside the poeple that worked there. These were not public figures, except for Patsy putting JonBenet in any kind of pageant, mall singing, etc. that she could.
You are very welcome Candy,
In 1996, Dell Computers was quite in its infancy, and the top computer industries were IBM, Compaq, and Apple. With the software business, you had Microsoft, IBM, and Lotus. Of course, with the larger mainfraims, you had AIX, COBOL and FORTRAN, which were not companies, but the type of operating systems that were being used. And of course, besides Windows, many of us were still using DOS.

In 1996, if someone mentioned "John Ramsey" or Access Graphics, I really doubt that many in computers would have heard of him or the company.
CC
candy

East Lansing, MI

#20 Dec 23, 2011
Thanks again for that important info about the computer business in 1996 Charlie.

I notice we have a lot of readers here today, and it's no surprise why. The unsolved JonBenet Ramsey homicide is one of the top unsolved murder mysteries in the world. Therefore, you would think the gutless mainstream media would take notice of that fact, but, every major news network is not planning ANY special to commemorate or INVESTIGATE WHY this case is still unsolved. One of the hallmarks of this case is the gutlessness of the main stream media and reliability of the internet for conversation about all the topics that are too hot for the mainstream media about this case. All they ever cared about was 1) not getting sued and 2) "exclusive" footage. They have all come off with egg on their faces (naming names, Erin Moriarity, Katie Couric, to name two of the worst and most craven) peddling intruder suspects that have went nowhere. A PERSON OR PERSONS HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH MURDER FOR THE LAST 15 years. WHY is a question the public still asks and wants to know about, which is why they turn to the INTERNET for answers and topics for discussion, because the gutless mainstream media don't want to offend the Scams by asking the hard questions, AND all their intruder perps of the week have BLOWN UP in their faces.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#21 Dec 23, 2011
Oh, I forgot to add to the Hall of Shame of mainstream reporters, BARBARA WALTERS, as one of the WORST reporters EVER on the Ramsey case. Her softball interview with the Scams was so bad, Governor Bill Owens of Colorado demanded equal time. And she's been kissing John Ramsey's backside in all subsequent softball interviews of her. All COMPLETELY WORTHLESS for students of the facts of the case.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#22 Dec 23, 2011
Exhibit A of the type of worthless, crony non-journalism practiced by the biggest names in the media in this case:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/...

Governor rips Walters on Ramsey interview

Chicago Sun-Times, Mar 21, 2000
By DAVID BAUDER
NEW YORK

Colorado Gov. Bill Owens accused Barbara Walters Monday of going easy on the parents of JonBenet Ramsey during an interview last week.

Walters, who spoke to Owens on the ABC-TV show "Good Morning America," said she resented the implication that she wasn't tough enough.

Walters' interview with John and Patsy Ramsey was shown on ABC's "20/20." The Ramseys suggested in a book about their daughter's killing that a male intruder killed her in their Boulder, Colo., home.

Owens said the Ramseys should cooperate more with investigators and quit hiding behind "easy journalism."

"In your interview you had a chance to really follow up," Owens said to Walters. "You had a chance to give America some new information on this case. And yes, they came to you with no preconditions.

"But, you know, they didn't go to Peter Jennings, they didn't go to Tom Brokaw," he said. "They went to you. And I think we should have expected more from that interview."

Walters responded: "I have to say, governor, I rather resent your implication that if they had gone to Peter Jennings or Tom Brokaw, they would have had a tougher interview. I think the interview was relatively tough."

Owens said the Ramseys should have been forced to talk about whether they have cooperated with the murder investigation and their delay in agreeing to a formal police interrogation.

"They, in fact, misled the American television audience on a number of occasions on Friday night with no followup by Miss Walters," he said.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#26 Dec 24, 2011
In 2008 a nobody named Lucinda Franks wrote one of the most ridiculous interviews I ever read.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2008/10...

She must have slpet with John Ramsey to get the story. How would she know the sweater he was wearing was cashmere unless he took it off and she read the tag?

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#32 Dec 24, 2011
"The holidays can be very hard for people with bipolar disorder," says Raymond L. Crowel, PsyD, vice president for mental health and substance abuse services at the National Mental Health Association. You'll probably face loads of possible triggers: relatives, stress, exhaustion, and the temptation to overindulge, to name a few. Slipping into a mood swing may be much easier than usual.
Over-stimulation. Shopping, decorating, and preparing for the holidays can leave you excited and anxious. Some family reunions aren't always happy. Any excess stimulation can trigger a swing toward holiday depression or mania.
Missing your medication. When you're busy, it's easy to forget about your medication. You may even feel tempted to skip a few doses on purpose: it might make it easier to tolerate alcohol, or being a little hypomanic may give you the energy to get errands done. But when you have bipolar disorder skipping your medication is always risky, since it makes your mood less stable.
Believing the hype. We all know how we're supposed to feel at the holidays: brimming with joy, good will, and love. But a lot of us don't really feel that way. Being depressed during the holidays can really make you feel out of step, which adds to feelings of isolation."
Henri McPhee

Glasgow, UK

#33 Dec 24, 2011
candy wrote:
Exhibit A of the type of worthless, crony non-journalism practiced by the biggest names in the media in this case:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/...
Governor rips Walters on Ramsey interview
Chicago Sun-Times, Mar 21, 2000
By DAVID BAUDER
NEW YORK
Colorado Gov. Bill Owens accused Barbara Walters Monday of going easy on the parents of JonBenet Ramsey during an interview last week.
Walters, who spoke to Owens on the ABC-TV show "Good Morning America," said she resented the implication that she wasn't tough enough.
Walters' interview with John and Patsy Ramsey was shown on ABC's "20/20." The Ramseys suggested in a book about their daughter's killing that a male intruder killed her in their Boulder, Colo., home.
Owens said the Ramseys should cooperate more with investigators and quit hiding behind "easy journalism."
"In your interview you had a chance to really follow up," Owens said to Walters. "You had a chance to give America some new information on this case. And yes, they came to you with no preconditions.
"But, you know, they didn't go to Peter Jennings, they didn't go to Tom Brokaw," he said. "They went to you. And I think we should have expected more from that interview."
Walters responded: "I have to say, governor, I rather resent your implication that if they had gone to Peter Jennings or Tom Brokaw, they would have had a tougher interview. I think the interview was relatively tough."
Owens said the Ramseys should have been forced to talk about whether they have cooperated with the murder investigation and their delay in agreeing to a formal police interrogation.
"They, in fact, misled the American television audience on a number of occasions on Friday night with no followup by Miss Walters," he said.
Does anybody know if Governor Owens was ever involved in a Colorado child sex ring? Was his alibi, or where he was that night, ever checked out for the JonBenet murder?

I don't suppose the media will ever ask those sort of questions in the same way as they don't investigate banks that are about to collapse, or the bugging of innocent people by the government, because they are doing it themselves.

I do think we have a right to know. I find it suspicious that Governor Owens is such a fan of Fleet White. Some of these Governors have not been men of the highest integrity in the past.

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#34 Dec 24, 2011
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anybody know if Governor Owens was ever involved in a Colorado child sex ring? Was his alibi, or where he was that night, ever checked out for the JonBenet murder?
I don't suppose the media will ever ask those sort of questions in the same way as they don't investigate banks that are about to collapse, or the bugging of innocent people by the government, because they are doing it themselves.
I do think we have a right to know. I find it suspicious that Governor Owens is such a fan of Fleet White. Some of these Governors have not been men of the highest integrity in the past.
Yes Henri, everyone that thinks the RDI, was or is involved in a child sex ring. What else did RDI do? Steal all the lawn gnomes?
I hope you get a clue this Christmas, all wrapped up in a big red bow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 3 min Bubbabubbles 11
The Handwriting Scale (Oct '09) 16 min Fr_Brown 260
Obvious History of ABUSE (Sep '12) 35 min Texxy 111
3/22 Article in "Click on Detroit" 39 min Texxy 6
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 45 min Steve Eller 64
Music for the soul 1 hr Steve Eller 117
News CBS seeks dismissal of $750M defamation suit br... 1 hr Steve Eller 123
News JonBenet Ramsey ransom note was written by her ... 7 hr KCinNYC 29
The unthinkable becomes thinkable 11 hr Texxy 377
More from around the web