Why does Jameson honestly think Fleet...
Carl

United States

#82 Nov 6, 2006
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey before i forget stop bye. Fleet`s Gary`s buddy from out west in Colorado that Gary killed Jonbenet for. Actually it wouldn`t take much persuasion for Gary. These people on this site think Gary must be some psycho but he`s not is he? He acts normal as can be. You`d never know it. Tell them about Gary. Tell them about when they shot at us about Deanna Seifert. Hey Shirles still alive. 3 time killer, but she`s not been convicted because she fled before the trial. Open and shut case. The hit man talked. She had her bar owner husband killed and 2 others just to make it look right. Then she sucked off the guard and he left the gate unlocked. It`s not so hard to do the Internet is it?
Gary acts normal-Looks normal-I aint sayin nuthin-other piple told me same- Every word you say is tru.-Dan don`t lie-Hes a chrisin-hugh wuz n the car when thy shot at you-he seen it when thy wantd yer pubie hair-Icant bleeve you dit take that $20,000 from Sherle-if I new her adress id tern her in for big $$$. you coulda bowt 2 houses in Detroit for that money-shes old now-she jus wana give yu the $$ not to talk-Il stop by-gotta go
Detroit Breakdown

United States

#83 Nov 6, 2006
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>Gary acts normal-Looks normal-I aint sayin nuthin-other piple told me same- Every word you say is tru.-Dan don`t lie-Hes a chrisin-hugh wuz n the car when thy shot at you-he seen it when thy wantd yer pubie hair-Icant bleeve you dit take that $20,000 from Sherle-if I new her adress id tern her in for big $$$. you coulda bowt 2 houses in Detroit for that money-shes old now-she jus wana give yu the $$ not to talk-Il stop by-gotta go
Yah. Fix that plumbing fixture when you come by. Peace out.
Autumn

AOL

#84 Nov 7, 2006
Vivian wrote:
Tired~
I think the only way FW's involved is because the Ramsey's involved him. Nobody has demanded as much from John Fernie as they have FW. I don't understand that because Fernie's story is sketchier than FW's by a mile. I can't read upsidedown and backwards, can you?
And Barbara Fernie is just as interesting as PW! BF stalked Linda Arndt, what did PW do post murder? Write a couple letters? It was Barb Fernie who put Patsy on an inflatable mattress in her livingroom, then uninvited them because she said she was "mourning more than Patsy". How come nobody's mad at Barb Fernie?
I agree with your comments about J. Fernie and B. Fernie... I recently read Arndt's testimony and I must admit it sent off some alarm bells....
Linda Arndt Depo on B. Fernie
Page 160 -- Between May of 1997 and sometime in 1999, Barbara Fernie had repeatedly attempted to contact Linda Arndt.
Page 161 -
Q. She wanted to give you more information or just find out what was going on?
A. Neither.
Q. What was it?
A. She just wanted to keep in touch with me.
Q. As a friend?
A. I need a break.
Page 162 - 163 Arndt said she was uncomfortable discussing Barbara Fernie. Said Barbara Fernie kept saying, "I can't believe JonBenét is dead. Please tell me that she's dead." Arndt said Fernie looked to her as "some source of safety and protection", that Barbara didn't seem to have any ill will towards her but was more smothering than meddlesome. She also said that she felt the tabloids were stalking her as well.
9 . "on Barbara Fernie"
Posted by jameson on May-15-01 at 08:36 PM (EST)
Page 218 - From the time of the murder until she was removed from the case, Arndt was assigned to deal with Barb Fernie -- the person considered Patsy's closest friend. Either Eller or Wickman told her to try to get information abut Patsy from Barb. Arndt met with Barb about once a week.
Q. Did you ever have a social relationship with Barb Fernie that went beyond your duties as a Boulder detective investigating the ramsey matter?
A. No.
Page 219 - Arndt doesn't remember if she handed in any written reports onthose meetings -- she said she gave oral reports to the group. Asked what she did when they were together, Arndt said, "Listen to her." Said they would sometimes walk together.
Page 220 -
Q. Did she ever provide you any information that you thought was helpful tot he Ramsey investigation?
A. No.
Page 221-222 - Arndt said she was just doing her job, didn't particularly enjoy her contacts with Barb Fernie and did NOT consider Barb Fernie to be a friend.
Q. Do you think she liked you?
A. I think she trusted me.
Q. Do you think she liked you?
A. I don't know that I can answer that yes or no..........
Q. Did she express an opinion as to whether or not John Ramsey killed JonBenét?
A. She was -- it distressed her to think that John or Patsy would be involved. And I don't remember her exressing any direct comment about John Ramsey.
Q. Did she think they were involved?
A. She, as I remember, never said out loud, "I think John and Patsy are involved." It would be more, "I can't believe John or patsy would do this."
Q. Did you report that to your team?
A. Yes.
Q. And you list two stalking books (in the items she wants to be reimbursed for), why do you list
those? Have you been stalked?
A. Yes.
Q. By whom?
A. Barb Fernie.
Q. Who?
A. Barb Fernie.
Q. Spell her name and describe or identify her.
A. F-E-R-N-I-E
Q. Who's she?
A. She's a main witness in the Ramsey case.
Q. And she was on the premises the day of the murder?
A. Yes
Autumn

AOL

#85 Nov 7, 2006
Patricia Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Henrietta, for all the time you have obviously spent keeping up with this case.. Is it possible you could have wasted the last ten years of your life pursuing the wrong person?
There is not one shred of evidence linking Fleet White to JonBenet's death.
Is it possible you could have wasted the last ten years of your life pursuing the wrong person?
There is not one shred of evidence linking Burke to JonBenet's death either....
Patricia Fox

Atlanta, GA

#86 Nov 7, 2006
Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible you could have wasted the last ten years of your life pursuing the wrong person?
There is not one shred of evidence linking Burke to JonBenet's death either....
Sorry, I went to bed last night after posting...I will do my best to post again tonight at around 11:00 pm when I will have some free time... I will make an honest effort to address everything you have requested of me....
Autumn

AOL

#87 Nov 9, 2006
Patricia Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I went to bed last night after posting...I will do my best to post again tonight at around 11:00 pm when I will have some free time... I will make an honest effort to address everything you have requested of me....
Thank you...:0)

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#89 Jan 25, 2014
You have GOT to be kidding! The Whites couldn't "weather" the media?????????? You think THAT was their problem? The MEDIA????

The Whites came to learn (the hard way) that they were going to be the poster children for what happens when you DARE to put forth any inference to the Ramseys or DARE to be honest about what they know.

The spin you have put on the Whites and that nonsense didn't fly with those with common sense THEN and is even more ludicrous 17 years later

The reason, as you so stated in another post is that even though there are those who are exonerated, they may still have information that could be helpful, whether they realize it or not. I AGREE but the information that could be helpful to the CASE, after seeing what happened to the Whites, will stay quiet because any other information, while helpful to the case, would not be helpful to the Ramseys

That was the plan and it works. I don't know anyone who would want, as happened to FW, to have their entire heritage and genetics pulled apart in the newspapers ala Krebs and face any embarrassments that every person may find in their past.

Nobody wants that and nobody will talk as long as John has money to pay for the punishment that surely follows if they do

This is 2014; 17 years later and the same crap you put forth then for those baby birdies to swallow with their mouths wide open will not fly anymore to those who are truly looking for justice for JONBENET and not protection for John, Burke and Patsy

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#90 Jan 25, 2014
Plain and simple, the Ramseys and their team are afraid of the Whites.

These are people that 'lived' with Jonbenet and Burke, had close personal relationships and knew the truth that something was so horridly wrong in the family that the children didn't use the toilet.

Not using the toilet is a problem so immense it eclipses ever piece of information known about the Ramseys. The children were mentally ill, psychologically damaged and unable to cope with their own emotions and being. The whack to Jonbenet's head that started it all reflects the type of rage and madness that was pre-existing in the Ramsey family and children.

BURKE HIT JONBENET
PATSY WROTE THE NOTE
JOHN MADE THE GAROTTE
whodatninja

Pleasant Hill, CA

#94 Jan 25, 2014
justwatching wrote:
remember the Whites really got upset and the meltdown started one day after talking to media. Fleet stormed in to speak to John, upset and feeling forced to react to what was being said. Jeff Shapiro told me the tab reporters, with the blessing of certain LE, had put the pressure on Fleet. They told Fleet the evidence pointed to the Ramseys, the cops believed it was John and/or Patsy... and that the Ramseys were pointing at Fleet.... that Fleet better watch out before he was accused. It was typical LE tactic then to get certain witnesses to talk, stop "protecting" friends they considered incapable of such an act.
Truth is, the Ramseys never believed they had any friends capable of this. Certainly did not accuse the Whites. It's all in the depositions. Posters should go read those available online, not believe what posters theorize without documentation for support....So yes, I believe it was the media who harmed Fleet White so badly. Not the Ramseys, not even the tragic death of JonBenet. It was the media circus....
It's not so much accusing as casting suspicion upon. John Ramsey said that Fleet called him "John" a lot and he thought that was weird and like the ransom note. Ramsey said that Priscilla White was the kind of person who would own a stun gun. I think he said it was because she came from California. These are just two examples from the top of my head, stuck there because they are so absurd. Yes, people should read the transcripts on acandyrose.

And then, of course, there's Lin Wood throwing suspicion on Fleet White with both hands.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#95 Jan 26, 2014
justwatching wrote:
Children didn't use the toilet? Are you serious? I read all kinds of papers in this case, interviews, sworn depositions, no one ever indicated that the Ramsey family was so disturbed. Please document where you found such disgusting misinformation. Is this from a certain internet poster who had clear mental issues of her own? Please don't let us go there.
The Ramsey kids did well in school, at sports and pageants, at church. The family had many friends, traveled a lot. Do you think that would have been the case if the kids were tossing feces at passerbys like apes on display? Really, how about a little common sense here. If you are going to make such outrageous "observations", please cite sources.
At least you are able to comprehend the implications of this pattern of peculiar behavior exhibited by both Ramsey children. Nobody claims they were throwing feces at people. Encopresis is a serious and bizarre behavior or symptom most often associated with children that have been molested.

The information has been verified by multiple sources; collaborated by different people at different times.

Kolar relates information of finding Burke’s pj bottoms at the crime scene with a bowel movement in them.

Housekeeper #1 claims Burke smeared his feces on a wall.

Housekeeper #2 claims to have found grapefruit sized BM in Jonbenet’s bed.

Patsy was questioned about a pair of Jonbenet’s underwear with turds in them.

A box of candy was found in Jonbenet’s bedroom with feces smeared on it.

Holly Smith found all the underwear of Jonbenet to be stained with feces.

There is no evidence Jonbenet did well in school. She was 6 and unable to read, only in kindergarten. According to Patsy's Christmas letter she had 'advanced ' to first grade math but that is not advanced for a 6 year old, a six year old should be at that level.
FoolsGold

Lehigh Acres, FL

#96 Jan 27, 2014
Henrietta McPhee wrote:
. Tricia and Jameson think Fleet is innocent.
Yes, and you should probably ask Jameson what her reasons are.

I think it best we remember that being weird, rude, impulsive and stubborn are character traits that do not define someone as being guilty of murder.

He screwed up the crime scene only marginally compared to the police. He kept asking questions of Linda Arndt and that is the only reason he was given the search assignment. Atleast his pestering of her and taking notes was more than the cops ever did that morning.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#97 Jan 28, 2014
FoolsGold wrote:
<quoted text>
..........I think it best we remember that being weird, rude, impulsive and stubborn are character traits that do not define someone as being guilty of murder.
I agree with this but one has to realize that we all have been saying this for years about ALL the people whose names have been thrown out there. Gigax, John Mark Karr, Helgoth, etc. Being bad guys for one reason or another does NOT make them guilty of THIS crime; like it or not. They are easy targets to pick on because of all the distastefulness of their life choices but they too, are not guilty of this murder. The rules apply to everyone. NONE of them can be placed at the crime scene
FoolsGold wrote:
<quoted text>
...He screwed up the crime scene only marginally compared to the police. He kept asking questions of Linda Arndt and that is the only reason he was given the search assignment. Atleast his pestering of her and taking notes was more than the cops ever did that morning.
Now here is an unfair statement. You have no way of knowing what Arndt's reasons were or if she felt the way you described. This may be YOUR feeling or interpretation but unless we hear that from HER, it is nothing more than your own projection of how YOU may have felt and not at all evidence of what really happened

BTW, it's been a long time and I hope you are feeling well :)
Texxy

Spring, TX

#99 Mar 25, 2017
moonjack wrote:
<quoted text>

At least you are able to comprehend the implications of this pattern of peculiar behavior exhibited by both Ramsey children. Nobody claims they were throwing feces at people. Encopresis is a serious and bizarre behavior or symptom most often associated with children that have been molested.

The information has been verified by multiple sources; collaborated by different people at different times.

Kolar relates information of finding Burke’s pj bottoms at the crime scene with a bowel movement in them.

There is no evidence Jonbenet did well in school. She was 6 and unable to read, only in kindergarten. According to Patsy's Christmas letter she had 'advanced ' to first grade math but that is not advanced for a 6 year old, a six year old should be at that level.
Burke wrote somewhere or said somewhere that he still doesn't read books. I don't know if that means he can't or just doesn't. How did he get through college?

You can't worry about the people in denial.

I would say that someone should have followed the money. From what I read in an article, Patsy was spending her husband blind with 30,000 parties and $$$$ luncheons.

So, how was their bank account at the time this happened. Will anyone entertain that it was supposed to be a kidnapping and all of their friends would donate money and then the little princess would be returned. Maybe they chose the wrong person. Possibility two is that the older kids got sick of the stepmom and just wanted to prank her by having someone take her pride and joy. Again, something went awry. I don't like to think of any of them as evil enough to perpetrate this thing the way it looks on the surface.

The only other option is that something happened at the Fleet's. Something happened with Burke. Maybe some of those marks got on JB there also. Could she had been severely injured there and rode around in the car, trying to decide what to do?
Non-state Actor

Antioch, CA

#100 Mar 26, 2017
Autumn...a blast from the dipshit past....

"#1 The room she was found in was very small, I have a hard time believing, that even if he couldn't find the light switch he wouldn't have seen her or at least tried to look around without any light... Does anyone know the actual measurements? It looks like the size of a walk-in closet on the documentary and JonBenét's blanket's look like she was in the middle of the room, not tucked into a corner like some have suggested...."

Yeah there are issues with the basement sequence but you are insinuating Fleet killed her. Do you really think he killed her, ran home, waited on Patsy to call, and then runs back over to the Ramseys and the first thing he does is run down to the wine cellar where he left her?!?

Jesus....

"#2 Fleet by all account's was the first person to explore the basement for what I don't know, because when he found a broken window with a suitcase under it and pieces of broken glass on the floor, he tampered with evidence, moved the suitcase and DID NOT tell anyone what he had found...I can see John R. seeing the broken window and thinking he broke it, but Fleet didn't know that John had broken it... So why doesn't Fleet yell for the police instead of moving things around and not saying anything???"

Wait a minute.....you give John, the victim's father, a free pass on not informing LE of a broken window that could be an entry-exit point for mr. phantom intruder but want to crucify Fleet for not yelling for the police?

Henri's near 20 year obsession with Fleet still astounds me. He did make a few valid points throughout the lunacy....

"Instead he spent most of the morning writing notes which, frankly, I find odd."

So do I. However, I still don't get why you think he killed her. Do murderers run to their crime scene taking notes in front of the cops and victim's family?

"Fleet's behavior was so bad when he had been invited on to the Ramsey private plane, kindly donated by Lockheed Martin, for the JonBenet funeral guests to Atlanta, that John Fernie wouldn't allow Fleet on the plane.

At the time of the JonBenet funeral Fleet started fighting with John Ramsey's brother Jeff. That incident was so serious that police had to be called. Fleet and Priscilla then made rude remarks about the people, like Rod Westmoreland, who had offered to provide them with accommodation in Atlanta.

Back in Boulder Fleet burst into a prayer meeting the Ramseys were having with their priest, and then had a big argument about the duct tape in the Ramsey case. Fleet also burst into the office of Glen Stine at Colorado University, like a crazy man. Like a crazy murderer."

Yeah these incidents are interesting but there's nothing insinuating Fleet is the killer. What it shows is the Ramsey clique was immediately fracturing.

That Krebs nonsense was pure hogwash intentionally being pushed by IDI and you're one of the suckers who fell for it.

"In krebs interview she not only implicated FW but JR as uncle johnny.."

Yep and that was a boo boo. IDI had to distance themselves from it the nanosecond the Ramseys name got mixed into the con. A handful of dipshits kept it going but pretended John's name was never brought up. Once this version of it could be swallowed by some, IDI allowed it to be pushed to an extent but wanted it kept on the backburner as they knew those with functioning brains wouldn't buy it.

This is when more people started waking up to the IDI online con.

"Henrietta, for all the time you have obviously spent keeping up with this case.. Is it possible you could have wasted the last ten years of your life pursuing the wrong person?"

I bet you had no idea he'd spend 10 more years and counting obsessed with Fleet, did you?

Anyone know what happened to Vivian?
Texxy

Spring, TX

#101 Mar 26, 2017
moonjack wrote:
<quoted text>

JonBenet would have been 7 the following summer. At home, the mom could take her out of pullups and let her pee the bed, put sheets in the washing machine and no one but the housekeeper and those who lived there would probably know. Apparently, this was the same with Burtsy-Bees.

I've heard of bedwetters into elementary and even intermittently into junior high. The question is if all of Bur's bizarre behavior ended with the death of the sibling his mother loved most. He was smiling at the funeral.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#103 Mar 26, 2017
moonjack wrote:
<quoted text>

I saw what was alleged to be a copy of doctor visits and when JB was three, they hadn't weaned her off of a bottle yet. You know people had to think that was weird. Kids don't even need cow's milk at that age. Was that the only way she would drink liquids? There were sippy cups by them. It's small things that don't matter now.

No one wants to believe anything about Durke/Burke, but the newest upcoming film about the case has him experimenting with a flashlight and a watermelon while surrounded by plastic sheets like
Dexter.

No one else here seems to be interested in the new movie coming out April 28, 2017.

Since: Aug 16

Silver Spring, MD

#104 Mar 26, 2017
Texxy wrote:
<quoted text>

I saw what was alleged to be a copy of doctor visits and when JB was three, they hadn't weaned her off of a bottle yet. You know people had to think that was weird. Kids don't even need cow's milk at that age. Was that the only way she would drink liquids? There were sippy cups by them. It's small things that don't matter now.

No one wants to believe anything about Durke/Burke, but the newest upcoming film about the case has him experimenting with a flashlight and a watermelon while surrounded by plastic sheets like
Dexter.

No one else here seems to be interested in the new movie coming out April 28, 2017.
Charlie want a cracker?
RTIC

Spring, TX

#106 Apr 14, 2017
Fleet is not Hispanic. He is white. Why was jonbenet in boy's long johns with the. Opening for a penis? I read the mom made her wear Burke's cast-offs and purchased used pageant clothing. Had she spent them blind? What was their level of debt in Christmas 1996?
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#107 Apr 14, 2017
Non-state Actor wrote:
Autumn...a blast from the dipshit past....

"#1 The room she was found in was very small, I have a hard time believing, that even if he couldn't find the light switch he wouldn't have seen her or at least tried to look around without any light... Does anyone know the actual measurements? It looks like the size of a walk-in closet on the documentary and JonBenét's blanket's look like she was in the middle of the room, not tucked into a corner like some have suggested...."

Yeah there are issues with the basement sequence but you are insinuating Fleet killed her. Do you really think he killed her, ran home, waited on Patsy to call, and then runs back over to the Ramseys and the first thing he does is run down to the wine cellar where he left her?!?

Jesus....

"#2 Fleet by all account's was the first person to explore the basement for what I don't know, because when he found a broken window with a suitcase under it and pieces of broken glass on the floor, he tampered with evidence, moved the suitcase and DID NOT tell anyone what he had found...I can see John R. seeing the broken window and thinking he broke it, but Fleet didn't know that John had broken it... So why doesn't Fleet yell for the police instead of moving things around and not saying anything???"

Wait a minute.....you give John, the victim's father, a free pass on not informing LE of a broken window that could be an entry-exit point for mr. phantom intruder but want to crucify Fleet for not yelling for the police?

Henri's near 20 year obsession with Fleet still astounds me. He did make a few valid points throughout the lunacy....

"Instead he spent most of the morning writing notes which, frankly, I find odd."

So do I. However, I still don't get why you think he killed her. Do murderers run to their crime scene taking notes in front of the cops and victim's family?

"Fleet's behavior was so bad when he had been invited on to the Ramsey private plane, kindly donated by Lockheed Martin, for the JonBenet funeral guests to Atlanta, that John Fernie wouldn't allow Fleet on the plane.

At the time of the JonBenet funeral Fleet started fighting with John Ramsey's brother Jeff. That incident was so serious that police had to be called. Fleet and Priscilla then made rude remarks about the people, like Rod Westmoreland, who had offered to provide them with accommodation in Atlanta.

Back in Boulder Fleet burst into a prayer meeting the Ramseys were having with their priest, and then had a big argument about the duct tape in the Ramsey case. Fleet also burst into the office of Glen Stine at Colorado University, like a crazy man. Like a crazy murderer."

Yeah these incidents are interesting but there's nothing insinuating Fleet is the killer. What it shows is the Ramsey clique was immediately fracturing.

That Krebs nonsense was pure hogwash intentionally being pushed by IDI and you're one of the suckers who fell for it.

"In krebs interview she not only implicated FW but JR as uncle johnny.."

Yep and that was a boo boo. IDI had to distance themselves from it the nanosecond the Ramseys name got mixed into the con. A handful of dipshits kept it going but pretended John's name was never brought up. Once this version of it could be swallowed by some, IDI allowed it to be pushed to an extent but wanted it kept on the backburner as they knew those with functioning brains wouldn't buy it.

This is when more people started waking up to the IDI online con.

"Henrietta, for all the time you have obviously spent keeping up with this case.. Is it possible you could have wasted the last ten years of your life pursuing the wrong person?"

I bet you had no idea he'd spend 10 more years and counting obsessed with Fleet, did you?

Anyone know what happened to Vivian?
Might I suggest that Fleet was behaving like most wrongly accused men would. The Ramseys should have displayed such outrage over the loss of their daughter--why didn't they?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#109 Apr 14, 2017
jameson245 wrote:
One of the big reasons I defended Fleet and Priscilla when they were being accused in the forums is because of things I was told by investigators and by the Ramseys themselves. Neither John nor Patsy EVER indicated they had any doubt that the Whites were totally innocent. They were good friends and there was never a tiny hint they could have been involved. Their alibi was solid.
They never indicated any doubt the Whites were totally innocent? Brother. Try reading the transcripts. In her very first interview Patsy said she suspected Fleet White.

"ST: Let me ask you one more question and then Tom if we can take a five minute break and let everyone use the restroom, um, Patsy, have you had any suspicions or concerns about any involvement in this on the part of Fleet White.

PR: Well, yes I, I have, um, and only because of some erratic behavior that, that they exhibited um shortly after uh, you know, we found JonBenet. Uh, I mean, there, there were a couple, two, three incidents and I know everyone was traumatized incredibly that morning, but they just acted differently than any of our other friends, you know, uh and it, it, you know, I mean, God, you know, I hate to, I, I hate to think, let myself think that, because those are, they’re friends of ours and uh, but they just acted strangely, you know."

In their second interviews both Ramseys got into it. Patsy thought it was strange that Priscilla made JonBenet a little plate of cracked crab. The Whites knew the Ramsey dog would be across the street that night. Fleet recalled so much about the ransom note. John said that Priscilla, being from California, was the type of person to own a stun gun. Fleet called him "John" a lot, just like the ransom note. And on and on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Screams in the bathroom 47 min Meiomi 15
Ramsey Close Friends & Relatives Maybe Bored Li... (Jan '16) 53 min Meiomi 71
Fat Bottomed Girls and Patsy's Slim Fast/Ephedra 1 hr Meiomi 3
Paid Off In Spades 1 hr Meiomi 12
Patsy Powerless SAHM (Aug '17) 1 hr Meiomi 36
Dale Yeager Got Patsy's Goat 1 hr heatherk79 13
Rubber Gloves 1 hr Meiomi 19
Burke is Quite the Scapegoat 5 hr berrytea333 28
More from around the web