Why does Jameson honestly think Fleet is innocent?

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Henrietta McPhee

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 13, 2006
 
I have mentioned before that I admire Jameson for standing up for Ramsey innocence in the face of a monstrous and dangerous policy by the American media of trying to prosecute innocent people.

It's just I'm getting a little tired of people with influence in the Ramsey case honestly thinking Fleet is innocent. The Boulder cops have cleared him. The FBI seem to know nothing about Fleet. The rest of the American police seem to know nothing about Fleet. Tricia and Jameson think Fleet is innocent.

I accept that Lou Smit has an open mind about Fleet. Even he seems to be more interested in Gary Oliva than Fleet's friends and acquaintances.

Where is the complete background check on Fleet White for goodness sake? Where is the proper and thorough investigation of Fleet, for goodness sake? Where are the detective skills and the skilled detectives in America?

I'll believe Fleet White is innocent of JonBenet's murder when somebody comes up with some real proof that he's innocent, not just some story that Jameson, the Ramseys and Lou Smit don't think he could have done anything that evil.

At least there are still some posters on Jameson's forum who still have their doubts and very little confidence in Fleet White.

This is a recent posting on this forum by Jameson about Fleet White. Does everybody agree with Jameson about this?:

"Fleet WAS a friend of the family -- it was not his job to clear out and protect the crime scene -- that was the job of the police and they failed to do their job.
Yes, he "messed up the crime scene" as did the family, a GROUP of friends, the police and the Victims' Advocates the police invited in.

Why attack Fleet?"
Henrietta McPhee

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 13, 2006
 
This is another recent comment by Jameson about Fleet White on this forum. Does everybody agree with Jameson about this as well?:

"Do you know why the Ramseys thought White might be involved? They didn't. Others push that, but they never thought the Whites had the character, any motive or even decent opportunity."
Gigi

Cos Cob, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 13, 2006
 
Personally I believe there are alot of questions about Fleet. The first thing that comes to my mind when I even read his name is "me thinks he protesteth too much". I also wish they would release transcripts of his interviews. He befriended Thomas and I believe that was his intention - to keep your enemies close to you so he knew what was going on. The DA's office never cleared Fleet and even Beckner had questions about him as indicated in even Thomas' depo. Fleet spoke out and basically supported Thomas and again it diverted suspicion away from him. I always questioned why he wanted copies of his interviews prior to him testifying at the Grand Jury. If he was telling the truth why would he need copies of his interviews. Why did he tamper with evidence? Possibly to cover his tracks so he'd have an innocent explanation for fingerprints, etc.

Although Krebs was shucked off as being mentally unbalanced -- I believe there may have been some truth in what she was saying also - something definitely made her go off on the deep end.

I also do not believe the McReynolds or Chris Wolf were investigated thoroughly.
joejam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 13, 2006
 
I don't know the case as well as others, but I'm not sure how anyone can be cleared unless they have a solid alibi of being seen by someone else that has a solid alibi during the time frame or mainly being out of town at the time in question. Are interviews sealed because it is still an open case? I know I've read some from the Ramsey's but no one else thus far. In Steve's book, I know I read atleast a couple of times that certain people were cleared because they said they were home asleep. What alibi is that? I just wish I knew more about the total investigation......
Autumn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 13, 2006
 
I don't agree with Jameson's thoughts or opinions on Fleet White AT ALL.....
deb

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 14, 2006
 
Gigi wrote:
Personally I believe there are alot of questions about Fleet. The first thing that comes to my mind when I even read his name is "me thinks he protesteth too much". I also wish they would release transcripts of his interviews. He befriended Thomas and I believe that was his intention - to keep your enemies close to you so he knew what was going on. The DA's office never cleared Fleet and even Beckner had questions about him as indicated in even Thomas' depo. Fleet spoke out and basically supported Thomas and again it diverted suspicion away from him. I always questioned why he wanted copies of his interviews prior to him testifying at the Grand Jury. If he was telling the truth why would he need copies of his interviews. Why did he tamper with evidence? Possibly to cover his tracks so he'd have an innocent explanation for fingerprints, etc.
Although Krebs was shucked off as being mentally unbalanced -- I believe there may have been some truth in what she was saying also - something definitely made her go off on the deep end.
I also do not believe the McReynolds or Chris Wolf were investigated thoroughly.
I agree! How Fleet didn't see anything when he looked in the wine cellar is damning - a murderer makes an effort not to be the one that finds the body.
Autumn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 14, 2006
 
Grrr... This topic upset me and now I can't sleep... So, Here is my half awake assessment of why Fleet should be a suspect and investigated until he can't be investigated anymore......

#1 The room she was found in was very small, I have a hard time believing, that even if he couldn't find the light switch he wouldn't have seen her or at least tried to look around without any light... Does anyone know the actual measurements? It looks like the size of a walk-in closet on the documentary and JonBenét's blanket's look like she was in the middle of the room, not tucked into a corner like some have suggested....

#2 Fleet by all account's was the first person to explore the basement for what I don't know, because when he found a broken window with a suitcase under it and pieces of broken glass on the floor, he tampered with evidence, moved the suitcase and DID NOT tell anyone what he had found...I can see John R. seeing the broken window and thinking he broke it, but Fleet didn't know that John had broken it... So why doesn't Fleet yell for the police instead of moving things around and not saying anything???

#3 While everyone else went to JonBenét... He ran back downstairs and picked up the duct tape after she was found...

#4 Fleet knows how to tie the knots that were used...

#5 John R. remarked when going over the ransom note with everyone that morning the way it used his name John this and John that was something that Fleet did....

#6 Unlike John R. there have been allegations of pedophilic activities against Fleet....

#7 Fleet was known to have wiped JonBenét on occasion after she used the bathroom, If he assaulted her that could be his motive... JonBenét soiled herself while playing at his house in broad daylight....

#8 The cracked crab at the White's separated for JonBenét... What if it wasn't drugged, because they knew there would be an autopsy if she was murdered, so they drugged the other crab that JonBenét didn't eat... That could explain the Ramsey's sleeping so soundly... They both got so tired on their way home they didn't deliver all of the gifts and Patsy seemed to fall asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow...

#9 Fleet's reaction after the murder was out there, he seemed more pissed off that he was left out of decisions that were made, than he was about JonBenét being murdered...

#10 If he was involved then he knew that they would be at his house that night and could have dropped some items off when he went caroling... The duct tape, stun gun and cord would have fit in his pocket and since he didn't notify the police about the window It makes me think that he had prior knowledge of it being broken before the murder....

#11 Fleet was in John's study the night of the Ramsey's Christmas party, so he could have seen their financial records and John's pay stubs listing his bonus.... He was the one that most people believe made the 911 call that night too...... Which I believe could have been to establish police response time... He also could have saved time by opening the bible and dictionary and drawing a heart around the picture of John Ramsey

#12 He buddied up with investigators and tried to get sealed case documents...

#13 He NEVER supported his best friends...

#14 He wrote long rambling letters to the anyone who would read them demanding that he be cleared, I can't recall any of the other suspects doing that...

#15 Beckner thinks he is a suspect...

#16 In S. Thomas's book he writes the names of several people who did not kill JonBenét... Priscilla is on that list, but Fleet isn't.... Etc.. Etc...

So, NO I really can't see why Jameson would think there is no evidence against him.... That is either wishful or ignorant thinking IMHO.... In all fairness though, before I really started looking at him I didn't think he was a good suspect either, but then again I haven't followed this case from day one either.....
Henrietta McPhee

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 14, 2006
 
I agree with Autumn about Fleet White.

I'm not certain Fleet White did it. Of all the Ramsey case suspects he is the one who I think has some explaining to do, as Lou Smit would say.

The moment I first found out that Fleet went down to the wine cellar first thing in the morning immediately raised my suspicions about him. Fleet had just read or been told about a ransom note that said JonBenet had been kidnapped OUTSIDE of the house.

If I had been in Fleet's boots I would have stayed with the Ramseys and tried to comfort them. I think that's what the Fernies did. From what I can gather Fleet did no comforting of the Ramseys at all. Instead he spent most of the morning writing notes which, frankly, I find odd.

Fleet's behavior was so bad when he had been invited on to the Ramsey private plane, kindly donated by Lockheed Martin, for the JonBenet funeral guests to Atlanta, that John Fernie wouldn't allow Fleet on the plane.

At the time of the JonBenet funeral Fleet started fighting with John Ramsey's brother Jeff. That incident was so serious that police had to be called. Fleet and Priscilla then made rude remarks about the people, like Rod Westmoreland, who had offered to provide them with accommodation in Atlanta.

John Ramsey had to fix Fleet and Priscilla up in a motel, or hotel, as though John didn't have enough worry and anxiety, and grief, at the time.

Back in Boulder Fleet burst into a prayer meeting the Ramseys were having with their priest, and then had a big argument about the duct tape in the Ramsey case. Fleet also burst into the office of Glen Stine at Colorado University, like a crazy man. Like a crazy murderer.

Fleet went after Nancy Krebs' lawyer Lee Hill. Fleet signed a restraining order on Lee Hill for a domestic dispute Lee Hill was having with his wife in Boulder. That was none of Fleet's business. Lee Hill now has terrible head injuries after a car accident. I accept there is no evidence Fleet was behind that accident but it does make me wonder.

Jameson seems to have this idea that Steve Thomas influenced Fleet against the Ramseys. As far as I can judge, it was the other way round.

g girl on the fence

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 14, 2006
 
#12 He buddied up with investigators and tried to get sealed case documents...#13 He NEVER supported his best friends...#14 He wrote long rambling letters to the anyone who would read them demanding that he be cleared, I can't recall any of the other suspects doing that...#15 Beckner thinks he is a suspect...#16 In S. Thomas's book he writes the names of several people who did not kill JonBenét... Priscilla is on that list, but Fleet isn't.... Etc.. Etc...
I'm sorry to say I'm glad you couldn't sleep. Lots of good points!
Long, rambling letter... where have we heard that before? Was his handwriting excluded?
Was the actual figure of $118,000 visually available anywhere? I thought the Ramseys said it was an aggregate of amounts and not necessarily a single figure. Would Fleet have known of their bank account balance, or coveted their livestyle and success enough to have kbowledge of the sum?
nancy drew

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 14, 2006
 
I think investigators are far more interested in Fleet than we might think.

I can't speak for Jameson. I do respect her for all the work she's done on the case...through thick and thin she's been hanging in there. I've never understood her feelings on Fleet...but, she's obviously got a right to her own opinions.

To borrow a label from years ago...Fleet is hinky as hell IMO. And his little dog, Spade too!
Henrietta McPhee

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 14, 2006
 
Most internet posters seem to think that John Ramsey was lying when he noticed JonBenet in the wine cellar death room door, before John Ramsey switched on the light.

As far as I'm concerned John Ramsey was telling the truth. I do have my doubts that Fleet wasn't able to see the body of JonBenet when he admits he opened the door and couldn't find the light switch first thing in the morning, 26th December 1996.

The internet poster BraveHeart did some research a few years ago about the lighting condtions in the Ramsey Boulder wine cellar. I'm not at all sure this is scientifically correct, but it's an interesting theory, and gives a bit of background information about the matter. This is from an old posting from Jameson's forum:

BraveHeart
Charter Member
125 posts Feb-05-03, 09:14 AM (EST)

"What Fleet & John Saw in the WR"

The window of the furnace room was located on the east elevation of the house. The sun, of course, rose in the east, but at 7:20 am, according the National Weather data for Dec. 26th. The moon was setting in the west on the opposite side of the house. Consequently, there was no ambient lighting entering the furnace room window. Fleet looked into the wine cellar at about 6:15 am.

There was artificial light in the hallway and furnace rooms, one, or perhaps two bulbs; the typical ceiling height for a house is 8' but basement ceilings sometimes are lower. If the wine cellar door is 6'-8" high, as is typical for doors, then judging from the photographs, the basement ceiling is at 7'-6". Fleet was about 6'-4" tall and a pretty big fellow, at least according to John Ramsey.

The child's body was on the floor in the wine cellar, mostly hidden by the L turn in the wine cellar. That means that most of the light that might have been blocked from illuminating the wine cellar floor at least. I think a case could also be made for his eyes not adjusting to seeing into a dark room, called dark adaptation, similar to walking into a darkened theatre where for a moment or two you don't see anything unless the screen is lit up and illuminating the chairs and patrons.

Conversely, at 1:00 pm. there was ambient light entering the room. John is much shorter, I think about 5'-9". When he opened the door there would have been some light in the room reflected into the wine cellar. I honestly feel this explains that much of what happened in the basement.

http://b.heart.50megs.com/ramsey/Light_and_th...


deb

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 14, 2006
 
Autumn wrote:
Grrr... This topic upset me and now I can't sleep... So, Here is my half awake assessment of why Fleet should be a suspect and investigated until he can't be investigated anymore......
#1 The room she was found in was very small, I have a hard time believing, that even if he couldn't find the light switch he wouldn't have seen her or at least tried to look around without any light... Does anyone know the actual measurements? It looks like the size of a walk-in closet on the documentary and JonBenét's blanket's look like she was in the middle of the room, not tucked into a corner like some have suggested....
#2 Fleet by all account's was the first person to explore the basement for what I don't know, because when he found a broken window with a suitcase under it and pieces of broken glass on the floor, he tampered with evidence, moved the suitcase and DID NOT tell anyone what he had found...I can see John R. seeing the broken window and thinking he broke it, but Fleet didn't know that John had broken it... So why doesn't Fleet yell for the police instead of moving things around and not saying anything???
#3 While everyone else went to JonBenét... He ran back downstairs and picked up the duct tape after she was found...
#4 Fleet knows how to tie the knots that were used...
#5 John R. remarked when going over the ransom note with everyone that morning the way it used his name John this and John that was something that Fleet did....
#6 Unlike John R. there have been allegations of pedophilic activities against Fleet....
#7 Fleet was known to have wiped JonBenét on occasion after she used the bathroom, If he assaulted her that could be his motive... JonBenét soiled herself while playing at his house in broad daylight....
#8 The cracked crab at the White's separated for JonBenét... What if it wasn't drugged, because they knew there would be an autopsy if she was murdered, so they drugged the other crab that JonBenét didn't eat... That could explain the Ramsey's sleeping so soundly... They both got so tired on their way home they didn't deliver all of the gifts and Patsy seemed to fall asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow...
#9 Fleet's reaction after the murder was out there, he seemed more pissed off that he was left out of decisions that were made, than he was about JonBenét being murdered...
#10 If he was involved then he knew that they would be at his house that night and could have dropped some items off when he went caroling... The duct tape, stun gun and cord would have fit in his pocket and since he didn't notify the police about the window It makes me think that he had prior knowledge of it being broken before the murder....
#11 Fleet was in John's study the night of the Ramsey's Christmas party, so he could have seen their financial records and John's pay stubs listing his bonus.... He was the one that most people believe made the 911 call that night too...... Which I believe could have been to establish police response time... He also could have saved time by opening the bible and dictionary and drawing a heart around the picture of John Ramsey
#12 He buddied up with investigators and tried to get sealed case documents...
#13 He NEVER supported his best friends...
#14 He wrote long rambling letters to the anyone who would read them demanding that he be cleared, I can't recall any of the other suspects doing that...
#15 Beckner thinks he is a suspect...
#16 In S. Thomas's book he writes the names of several people who did not kill JonBenét... Priscilla is on that list, but Fleet isn't.... Etc.. Etc...
So, NO I really can't see why Jameson would think there is no evidence against him.... That is either wishful or ignorant thinking IMHO.... In all fairness though, before I really started looking at him I didn't think he was a good suspect either, but then again I haven't followed this case from day one either.....
U R GOOD!!!
Bricoleur

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 14, 2006
 
Henrietta McPhee wrote:
I agree with Autumn about Fleet White.
I'm not certain Fleet White did it. Of all the Ramsey case suspects he is the one who I think has some explaining to do, as Lou Smit would say.
The moment I first found out that Fleet went down to the wine cellar first thing in the morning immediately raised my suspicions about him. Fleet had just read or been told about a ransom note that said JonBenet had been kidnapped OUTSIDE of the house.
If I had been in Fleet's boots I would have stayed with the Ramseys and tried to comfort them. I think that's what the Fernies did. From what I can gather Fleet did no comforting of the Ramseys at all. Instead he spent most of the morning writing notes which, frankly, I find odd.
Fleet's behavior was so bad when he had been invited on to the Ramsey private plane, kindly donated by Lockheed Martin, for the JonBenet funeral guests to Atlanta, that John Fernie wouldn't allow Fleet on the plane.
At the time of the JonBenet funeral Fleet started fighting with John Ramsey's brother Jeff. That incident was so serious that police had to be called. Fleet and Priscilla then made rude remarks about the people, like Rod Westmoreland, who had offered to provide them with accommodation in Atlanta.
John Ramsey had to fix Fleet and Priscilla up in a motel, or hotel, as though John didn't have enough worry and anxiety, and grief, at the time.
Back in Boulder Fleet burst into a prayer meeting the Ramseys were having with their priest, and then had a big argument about the duct tape in the Ramsey case. Fleet also burst into the office of Glen Stine at Colorado University, like a crazy man. Like a crazy murderer.
Fleet went after Nancy Krebs' lawyer Lee Hill. Fleet signed a restraining order on Lee Hill for a domestic dispute Lee Hill was having with his wife in Boulder. That was none of Fleet's business. Lee Hill now has terrible head injuries after a car accident. I accept there is no evidence Fleet was behind that accident but it does make me wonder.
Jameson seems to have this idea that Steve Thomas influenced Fleet against the Ramseys. As far as I can judge, it was the other way round.
Henrietta

Historically, you have carefully chosen your words and I’m curious why you stated,“...kindly donated by Lockheed Martin”(5th paragraph). According to your previous posts, Lockheed Martin’s position was that John Ramsey was guilty because there was no command for increased security among other executives and their families both locally and nationally. Why the sudden PR campaign for Lockheed Martin and the use of the word "kindly"?
nancy drew

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 15, 2006
 
I missed this quote by Jameson. "They didn't. Others push that, but they never thought the Whites had the character, any motive or even decent opportunity."

I don't agree at all. The Ramsey's own words in their book and their interviews with police paint a far different picture. I think they were reluctant to point a finger at Fleet and Priscilla early on...which is natural. Who could easily imagine a supposed dear friend killing your child? That's a tough one. But, at a certain point they couldn't deny their thoughts on Fleet as a possible perp.

While many try to paint Nancy Krebs as a nut case...she is not. She didn't go off any "deep end".

Why didn't Fleet go after her in court? Also, to my knowledge he has never fully denied his father's history or his own for that matter.
Henrietta McPhee

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 15, 2006
 
Bricoleur wrote:
<quoted text>
Henrietta
Historically, you have carefully chosen your words and I’m curious why you stated,“...kindly donated by Lockheed Martin”(5th paragraph). According to your previous posts, Lockheed Martin’s position was that John Ramsey was guilty because there was no command for increased security among other executives and their families both locally and nationally. Why the sudden PR campaign for Lockheed Martin and the use of the word "kindly"?
I tried to reply to Bricoleur but my posting vanished again, and it wasn't posted. It could be it was a bit too hot for this forum.

If I could cut, cut, cut what I said I was quoting John Ramsey's police interview about Lockheed Martin donating the funeral guest plane.

Norm Early was the Head of Security at Lockheed Martin. He has been on American TV trying to pin the murder on the innocent Ramseys. I was trying to say that aircraft companies in this country sometimes supply prospective aircraft customers with prostitutes. I was wondering if secret pedophile parties, with murder included, might also happen in America.

John Anderson was recently the Head of Security at Lockheed. He was the Sheriff of El Paso County, Colorado, and appointed Lou Smit Captain of Detectives.

There are similar homicide investigation problems in the UK. Scotland Yard has tried this ludicrous American rotation system where narcotics cops are the lead detectives in high profile murders, and the best homicide detectives are given desk jobs, or retire early for lucrative private employment with supermarket security. Scotland Yard is now complaining of a shortage of experienced detectives.

I have heard that story of Lockheed Martin supposedly being at the JonBenet crime scene before the Boulder police. I'll believe it when I see some hard or firm evidence of it. Lockheed Security did no investigating at all. John Ramsey was still a top executive connected to Lockheed's at the time of JonBenet's murder.
Henrietta McPhee

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 15, 2006
 
I have somehow got it into my head that Norm Early was Head of Security at Lockheed Martin at the time of JonBenet's murder.

Early has recently been described on American TV as a former Denver prosecutor. I may be getting muddled about this. I need to verify it.

I just feel it's possible that Lou Smit knows exactly what happened in the Ramsey case, and exactly who murdered JonBenet and who was involved in her murder. Lou Smit knows it wasn't any Ramsey, and he doesn't want to see them prosecuted. I just think a political decision may have been taken not to prosecute in the Ramsey case, and to cover it all up, and just give the impression the case is still being investigated.

There are similar sorts of allegations in the Dr Jeffrey MacDonald case where drug smuggling at Fort Bragg, and possible involvement of what is sometimes known as the Cocaine Importation Agency in the MacDonald murders, has been suggested.

I'm interested in the gossip about Gary. I would be even more interested if there was any firm or hard evidence Gary was in Boulder December 26th 1996, or that he knew Fleet White.

Norm Early is very anti-Ramsey. I disagree with what he's said about the Ramsey case on TV. There were no footprints in the snow because there wasn't any snow on the walkways. There has never been any extensive background check done on Fleet White, and only the most superficial and cursory investigation into Fleet.

This is some nonsense about the Ramsey case from Norm Early, on a recent Nancy Grace TV show:

GRACE: Norm, what is this that Jodi`s talking about, that somehow there`s been a cover-up? I don`t buy that.

EARLY: I think where she was headed was that there were a lot of individuals who were potential suspects that she`s claiming were not investigated fully by the Boulder Police Department. Everybody who was at the Ramseys` party on the 23rd, including the character known as Santa Claus and others, were fully investigated to ascertain whether or not they had any involvement in this case. Each one of them, one by one, was discarded.

As you`ll remember, Nancy, everybody has felt from the very beginning that whoever committed this crime had to either be in the Ramsey family or be very close to the Ramsey family because of their familiarity with the house, because of the fact that they felt very comfortable in the house to write a three-page ransom note, because of the remoteness of where her body was found, because of the complexity of the house, because no footprints in the snow, on and on and on. And these are the people who they concentrated on, and they did, in fact, eliminate every single one of them."
nancy drew

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 15, 2006
 
Henrietta, who is Jodi? Could you post her side of the conversation?
joejam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 15, 2006
 
Autumn wrote:
Grrr... This topic upset me and now I can't sleep... So, Here is my half awake assessment of why Fleet should be a suspect and investigated until he can't be investigated anymore......
#1 The room she was found in was very small, I have a hard time believing, that even if he couldn't find the light switch he wouldn't have seen her or at least tried to look around without any light... Does anyone know the actual measurements? It looks like the size of a walk-in closet on the documentary and JonBenét's blanket's look like she was in the middle of the room, not tucked into a corner like some have suggested....
#2 Fleet by all account's was the first person to explore the basement for what I don't know, because when he found a broken window with a suitcase under it and pieces of broken glass on the floor, he tampered with evidence, moved the suitcase and DID NOT tell anyone what he had found...I can see John R. seeing the broken window and thinking he broke it, but Fleet didn't know that John had broken it... So why doesn't Fleet yell for the police instead of moving things around and not saying anything???
#3 While everyone else went to JonBenét... He ran back downstairs and picked up the duct tape after she was found...
#4 Fleet knows how to tie the knots that were used...
#5 John R. remarked when going over the ransom note with everyone that morning the way it used his name John this and John that was something that Fleet did....
#6 Unlike John R. there have been allegations of pedophilic activities against Fleet....
#7 Fleet was known to have wiped JonBenét on occasion after she used the bathroom, If he assaulted her that could be his motive... JonBenét soiled herself while playing at his house in broad daylight....
#8 The cracked crab at the White's separated for JonBenét... What if it wasn't drugged, because they knew there would be an autopsy if she was murdered, so they drugged the other crab that JonBenét didn't eat... That could explain the Ramsey's sleeping so soundly... They both got so tired on their way home they didn't deliver all of the gifts and Patsy seemed to fall asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow...
#9 Fleet's reaction after the murder was out there, he seemed more pissed off that he was left out of decisions that were made, than he was about JonBenét being murdered...
#10 If he was involved then he knew that they would be at his house that night and could have dropped some items off when he went caroling... The duct tape, stun gun and cord would have fit in his pocket and since he didn't notify the police about the window It makes me think that he had prior knowledge of it being broken before the murder....
#11 Fleet was in John's study the night of the Ramsey's Christmas party, so he could have seen their financial records and John's pay stubs listing his bonus.... He was the one that most people believe made the 911 call that night too...... Which I believe could have been to establish police response time... He also could have saved time by opening the bible and dictionary and drawing a heart around the picture of John Ramsey
#12 He buddied up with investigators and tried to get sealed case documents...
#13 He NEVER supported his best friends...
#14 He wrote long rambling letters to the anyone who would read them demanding that he be cleared, I can't recall any of the other suspects doing that...
#15 Beckner thinks he is a suspect...
#16 In S. Thomas's book he writes the names of several people who did not kill JonBenét... Priscilla is on that list, but Fleet isn't.... Etc.. Etc...
So, NO I really can't see why Jameson would think there is no evidence against him.... That is either wishful or ignorant thinking IMHO.... In all fairness though, before I really started looking at him I didn't think he was a good suspect either, but then again I haven't followed this case from day one either.....
Autumn, I couldn't have said it better myself!
joejam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 15, 2006
 
nancy drew wrote:
I think investigators are far more interested in Fleet than we might think.
I can't speak for Jameson. I do respect her for all the work she's done on the case...through thick and thin she's been hanging in there. I've never understood her feelings on Fleet...but, she's obviously got a right to her own opinions.
To borrow a label from years ago...Fleet is hinky as hell IMO. And his little dog, Spade too!
Are you referring to the Spade that posts at FFJ? Who thinks Burke did it. Who is he anyways?
nancy drew

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 15, 2006
 
He's an ex con with ties to Krebs and White.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snow Prints? 9 min gotgum 22
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 2 hr Steve Eller 32
Note-odd detail? 2 hr biz 162
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Mon candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Mon candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Sun Just Wondering 3
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... Jul 19 Steve Eller 184
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••