Comments
121 - 138 of 138 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Heloise wrote:
Just surmising and spit balling here but could IDI's eagerness to prove this a fraud be motivated by the fact that it tells them something they didn't know even with all their 'sources.'
That is possible. It is also possible that they knew but are upset that it is now public. Somehow they feel it is shameful.

Things always end up coming out eventually. Little by little, there will be few if any, secrets about this very "special" family

Since: Jan 12

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Capricorn wrote:
I have to say that your little speech was just lovely and the sentiments also very politically correct and liberal minded.

That said, it is quite unfortunate that you chose NOT to make this post when Candy first broke the news about his sexuality.

Instead what is really important is the FIRST reactions by others, so you'll have to (or not) be understanding if I and others don't find you to be sincere about your remarks, especially considering the "annoyance" you seem to have, getting yourself in a bunch LOL. If what you say is true about your feelings, the mentioning of it shouldn't be so annoying, so that is very telling also.

Like I said, why all the fuss?

Your first reaction, like biz, was to deny the page was his. Why all the fuss if you don't care about his sexuality? I bring it up because I assume that is what the fuss is about and the DENIAL that was your first reaction instead of the lovely sentiments you make NOW, realizing that you may in fact be wrong and it is his page.

Maybe the fuss was about his remarks about women but I have to assume that the big problem was his sexuality. That WAS what the breaking news was all about after all, true or not.

So now that you don't care about his sexuality or seemingly anything else about the page that you may find disturbing, why the denial about it being his page? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm?

As for the page being "reported", I'm sure it was checked out the first day it was up by others who have reported it. However, FB doesn't just "get around" to things like that. You'll just have to accept the fact that it would have been down already and a disclaimer put up had it been a hoax. I have no doubt that you realize that but I felt the need to say it again.

Burke and other Ramseys have access that the average citizen doesn't have to those in charge of internet sites and certainly social networks. One call from Lin Wood or any other attorney that they continue to utilize would have had that page taken down immediately if it were an imposter and surely they would have filed charges.

It is against the law to do that and impersonate others,(unless you are Susan Stine)

Glad to hear you reported it and at least that is something productive despite waiting so long to report it. Better late than never eh?
You make a lot of ridiculous, baseless assumptions. What's new?

I don't believe it's Burke's page, and my reasoning SHOULD be obvious by now. One more time, for you, I'll provide an easy to understand list:

1. This "Burke" says, "I just came back to FB", but Burke Ramsey has had a FB account for nearly 10 years.

2. This "Burke.Ramsey.5" URL links one to a public profile and this "Burke" says, "I don't know why so many people find me."

3. This "Burke" says he is from Boulder, CO.

4. The page was active for a month; give or take a couple of days.

5. There are very few posts, and even fewer replies to his posts made by ONLY 1or 2 individuals.

6. There are only a handful of pictures, and most can be found on Burke Ramsey's original FB profile. The remaining (shot glasses in a cubicle, the odometer, etc.) don't depict Burke Ramsey in the photos at all.

It did not take me long, at all, to compile the list above, and all of these elements should cause one to question the authenticity of this "Burke Ramsey" FB page. Goodness, even some RDIs at Websleuths are proposing the page may be a "fake"! Woah...

Have you considered that the page may not belong to Burke?(No.) We should think critically, right?(No?) Why all the fuss, Cap?

I've made my point, AGAIN. Continue on, Cap et. al.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Since you are in to repeating stuff over and over, I will join that effort:

The IDI are counting on the page being taken down so they can say "See, I told you it was fake", when the truth is Burke has has his pages public and then private, and then down completely and then back up - for all of his adult life. There will be no proof he didn't take it down himself as he has done for years. There will be no resolution to this instance.
Heloise

Heywood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Some brilliant stuff on here which I'll respond to later but, in terms of how long FB takes to respond to complaints or questions, I thought this was pertinent.

This morning, offensive comment was placed next to an advert by a corporation. One person complained to the company, the company complained to FB, and all the offensive content has been removed. That took about three quarters of an hour.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Heloise wrote:
Some brilliant stuff on here which I'll respond to later but, in terms of how long FB takes to respond to complaints or questions, I thought this was pertinent.
This morning, offensive comment was placed next to an advert by a corporation. One person complained to the company, the company complained to FB, and all the offensive content has been removed. That took about three quarters of an hour.
Of course it isn't a big deal to get something taken down. I know people who have had pages taken down for similar concerns and it took about a few hours at the longest. I would think fraud of that nature would be removed immediately IF it is a fraud.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Just a quick update that Burke's Facebook page is still up and running without a hitch

I guess it was his after all :)

My sympathy to those who wanted so badly for it to be a hoax

Since: Jan 12

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

The report I submitted has not been reconciled. It still stands. No decisions have been made. Below is more information about FB's TOS & submission of reports:

"On Facebook people connect using their real names and identities. We ask that you refrain from publishing the personal information of others without their consent. Claiming to be another person, creating a false presence for an organization, or creating multiple accounts undermines community and violates Facebookıs terms."

&

"If you come across an account that violates the Facebook Terms:

*Go to the timeline
*Click the and then select Report/Block
*Follow the on-screen directions to file a report

We don't allow accounts that:

*Pretend to be you or someone else
*Use your photos
*List a fake name
*Don't represent a real person (fake accounts)

If you see an abusive Page, report it."

&

"If you've reported something for violating the Facebook Terms, you may have the option to check the status of your report from your Account Settings:

*Click on the dropdown (at the top-right of any Facebook page)
*Select Account Settings
*Click Support Dashboard (in the menu along the left)

Note: Only you can see your support dashboard. From this page, you can:

*Click on any report to learn more about our policies
*Cancel a report
*See when we take action on your report and the decision we made."

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I have to say that based upon who you have chosen to respond to on the board, your keen insight into forgeries, etc. is not impressive.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Capricorn wrote:
I have to say that based upon who you have chosen to respond to on the board, your keen insight into forgeries, etc. is not impressive.
How true.
cara

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

This is not Burke Ramseys page but I believe that I am friends with the real burke on fb. A while ago I came accross a page on fb that seemed like his and I took a chance and sent him a friend request. A few weeks later he accepted! I know ur prob thinking why would he accept some random girls friend request but he did- maybe its because I'm from south africa. Anyway, I'm certain that its the real burkes page because he has lots of friends from purdue and charvoloix etc- and has photo albums of a holiday in hawaii with his dad and photos of a xmas party in atlanta. Also he regularly updates his statueses which r very boring and have no clues about anything to do with the murder or his fam etc.he just seems like a normal guy!! He also often makes references to going on holiday to charvoloix (where ramses holiday home is) and I have seen his brother john andrew comment on his statueses as well as pan paugh- patseys sister! People need to leave him alone. He was 9 at the time and clearly remembers nothing useful!
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

cara wrote:
This is not Burke Ramseys page but I believe that I am friends with the real burke on fb. A while ago I came accross a page on fb that seemed like his and I took a chance and sent him a friend request. A few weeks later he accepted! I know ur prob thinking why would he accept some random girls friend request but he did- maybe its because I'm from south africa. Anyway, I'm certain that its the real burkes page because he has lots of friends from purdue and charvoloix etc- and has photo albums of a holiday in hawaii with his dad and photos of a xmas party in atlanta. Also he regularly updates his statueses which r very boring and have no clues about anything to do with the murder or his fam etc.he just seems like a normal guy!! He also often makes references to going on holiday to charvoloix (where ramses holiday home is) and I have seen his brother john andrew comment on his statueses as well as pan paugh- patseys sister! People need to leave him alone. He was 9 at the time and clearly remembers nothing useful!
You don't know anything about this crime. Read Chief Kolar's book before you shoot of your mouth about Burke Ramsey. He remains the #1 person the Boulder Police Department, who have jurisdiction over this CRIME want to talk to. Burke has NEVER talked to any reporter that would GRILL HIM like the Boulder Police would about THE FACTS of this case.
Josh Elliott

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Okay, so, just to clear things up--www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey is his REAL facebook page. The one he has had for years. He has his friends list hidden, so it may appear that he doesn't have any, but he does. LOTS. Another way to prove that is because he is part of the network "Purdue". Anyone can put on their profile that they go to Purdue, but to actually join Purdue's network you have to have an email address from PURDUE.

This other one you are talking about ( www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey.5 ) that says he is interested in men AND women is a hoax. How do I know? I'm friends with that one (whoever it really is). Originally they had on there that they went to "Perdue", then later changed it to PURDUE. If it was really Burke, he would know how to spell it. Also, the main people that he has interactions with on that facebook are Casey Sloan and Troy Killman (Casey Sloan's gay lover). I'm guessing Casey Sloan (if that one is even a real facebook page) is the creator of the "Burke Ramsey" facebook page because he claims to be his cousin.

Seriously people, get over it. One is real, one is fake.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ubrke has dyslextia - hos niver ben a goot spiller

You think Burke was not involved in his sister's death? Have you read any of the case files? This family was mentally unstable. Burke was in therapy, receiving professional intervention before JonBenet's death. It's possible Burke and JonBenet were both sexually abused or 'experimented' upon by the older half brother. Nothing is as profound as evidence the Ramsey children didn't use the toilet, instead leaving bowel movements in clothes or bedding. They were screaming in distress.

BURKE CLUBBED JONBENET
JOHN & PATSY COVERED IT UP
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Jul 14, 2013
 
Josh Elliott wrote:
Okay, so, just to clear things up--www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey is his REAL facebook page. The one he has had for years. He has his friends list hidden, so it may appear that he doesn't have any, but he does. LOTS. Another way to prove that is because he is part of the network "Purdue". Anyone can put on their profile that they go to Purdue, but to actually join Purdue's network you have to have an email address from PURDUE.
This other one you are talking about ( www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey.5 ) that says he is interested in men AND women is a hoax. How do I know? I'm friends with that one (whoever it really is). Originally they had on there that they went to "Perdue", then later changed it to PURDUE. If it was really Burke, he would know how to spell it. Also, the main people that he has interactions with on that facebook are Casey Sloan and Troy Killman (Casey Sloan's gay lover). I'm guessing Casey Sloan (if that one is even a real facebook page) is the creator of the "Burke Ramsey" facebook page because he claims to be his cousin.
Seriously people, get over it. One is real, one is fake.
Gee, where did that picture of Burke Ramsey in WalMart come from that is in the www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey.5 Facebook? That is not in the other locked one, as are other photos in the .5 Facebook first seen there only. Burke's been putting up sites FOR YEARS trying to meet friends who share his interests. The gay or bi stories have been around about Burke for 10 years plus also. We have no idea how many and deep are the secrets in this family, and that was evident from the Kolar book.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It stands to reason Burke would have some form of sexual deviancy and confusion based on his peculiar childhood.

IMO he was sexually assaulted by his half brother and neglected by Patsy who was not involved in the protocol of the subsequent mental illness and behavior issues.

Burke will be secretive and hide the truth for much of his life's circumstances. It's ingrained in him as a coping mechanism for the devastation of what occured.
ritas

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I would hope that if my sister had been murdered, I would want to cooperate with the authorities in order to find the perp who tortured and killed her. Even if it made me uncomfortable. I would say the same thing for Jonbenet's parents. What do you put before the investigation of your daughter's death? Your business? Your money? Your own personal feelings of pain? Many parents whose children have been victimized have had to deal with questioning from the police and I feel certain Patsy and John didn't love their daughter any better than those parents loved theirs. And they managed to talk to the authorities. Why didn't the Ramseys? Possibly to protect their other child? That is the one thing they might put before the investigation into the death of their beloved daughter.
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jul 25, 2013
 
I agree. The Scams REFUSAL to cooperate reeks to high heaven. It ALWAYS did, even on DAy One when John Ramsey said they were too grief stricken to be QUESTIONED SEPARATELY. The next thing you know, they both have lawyered up, and the LAST thing they do is cooperate.

The one time I was a crime victim (armed robbery), I was overjoyed every minute the cops spent on my case. I wouldn't have DREAMED of not cooperating, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A VICTIM, you WANT to cooperate, you WANT the perp caught. The cops are your best friends.

We all know what type of parents don't cooperate with the police in these type of cases, the ones who are the prime suspects. All of America sees this.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Aug 4, 2013
 
Mama2JML wrote:
The report I submitted has not been reconciled. It still stands. No decisions have been made. Below is more information about FB's TOS & submission of reports:
"On Facebook people connect using their real names and identities. We ask that you refrain from publishing the personal information of others without their consent. Claiming to be another person, creating a false presence for an organization, or creating multiple accounts undermines community and violates Facebookıs terms."
NO ACTION TAKEN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 9 hr Spike 15
Before I Die 9 hr Guilty 6
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 20 hr JTF 7,454
Note-odd detail? Wed Undrtheradar 221
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet Tue Biz 69
Snow Prints? Tue Biz 34
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Mon candy 26
•••
•••