Burke Ramsey's Facebook page back up

Burke Ramsey's Facebook page back up

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
candy

East Lansing, MI

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Trusting my instincts about this THOROUGHLY obnoxious jerk, I figured he would have his Facebook page back up by now, and he does:

http://www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey

Once again, Burke is the best one to refute just about everything his lawyer and spin team says about him. In yet another telling photo that says it all, Burke has HIS BIG MOUTH WIDE OPEN, in an FU gesture to the camera, and the world, the same chatty brat that has plenty to say in his tweets and FaceBook, UNLESS IT'S ABOUT THE MURDER OF HIS SISTER, ESPECIALLY TO THE POLICE. Then of course, he's just HOUNDED TO DEATH by everyone who DARES ask him relevant questions IN AN OPEN MURDER CASE OF HIS OWN SISTER, that these Team Scamsey CREEPS DEMAND of their INNOCENT SUSPECTS they throw under the bus WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE.

Poor "hounded" Burke even has CONTACT INFO up, as well as his likes such as "SNORT THIS." No surprise to anyone that ever read his tweets. Team Scamsey REEKS in their attempts to whitewash this JERK THAT WAS IN THE HOUSE WHEN HIS SISTER WAS MURDERED, not that anyone but their utterly deluded followers ever believed them anyway, and they richly deserve this punk.
Old South

AOL

#2 Nov 10, 2010
candy wrote:
Trusting my instincts about this THOROUGHLY obnoxious jerk, I figured he would have his Facebook page back up by now, and he does:
http://www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey
Once again, Burke is the best one to refute just about everything his lawyer and spin team says about him. In yet another telling photo that says it all, Burke has HIS BIG MOUTH WIDE OPEN, in an FU gesture to the camera, and the world, the same chatty brat that has plenty to say in his tweets and FaceBook, UNLESS IT'S ABOUT THE MURDER OF HIS SISTER, ESPECIALLY TO THE POLICE. Then of course, he's just HOUNDED TO DEATH by everyone who DARES ask him relevant questions IN AN OPEN MURDER CASE OF HIS OWN SISTER, that these Team Scamsey CREEPS DEMAND of their INNOCENT SUSPECTS they throw under the bus WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE.
Poor "hounded" Burke even has CONTACT INFO up, as well as his likes such as "SNORT THIS." No surprise to anyone that ever read his tweets. Team Scamsey REEKS in their attempts to whitewash this JERK THAT WAS IN THE HOUSE WHEN HIS SISTER WAS MURDERED, not that anyone but their utterly deluded followers ever believed them anyway, and they richly deserve this punk.
Hope you copied it (If that's possible). It's been taken down.
Biz

Brandon, FL

#3 Nov 10, 2010
It's working but that is NOT his origional facebook page where he had hundreds of friends. This kid looks much much younger and although it says Purdue and Atlanta, I don't think it's really his page. I think someone else put this page up under Burke's name.
We should be giving this kid his privacy not stalking him. I ran by his page a long time ago but I would never publish it here for others to further harrass him.
hawkeye

Iowa City, IA

#4 Nov 10, 2010
It IS Burke's original facebook.

When the news broke about him being reinterviewed, his profile disappeared from the facebook search engine. There is an option where people cannot search for you and that's what Burke did. He never deleted his facebook--he just made it so anyone entering "Burke Ramsey" into the search engine wouldn't find his profile. I'm sure there were plenty of people friend requesting and messaging him after that news came out. Now, you can find his profile from the search engine again but he has it so his friends are still not visible. He still has hundreds of friends---you just can't see them.

Also, he has the same exact interests/likes that he had before. And to join the Purdue network, you need a Purdue email address.
VipervenomM

New Braunfels, TX

#5 Nov 10, 2010
hawkeye wrote:
It IS Burke's original facebook.
When the news broke about him being reinterviewed, his profile disappeared from the facebook search engine. There is an option where people cannot search for you and that's what Burke did. He never deleted his facebook--he just made it so anyone entering "Burke Ramsey" into the search engine wouldn't find his profile. I'm sure there were plenty of people friend requesting and messaging him after that news came out. Now, you can find his profile from the search engine again but he has it so his friends are still not visible. He still has hundreds of friends---you just can't see them.
Also, he has the same exact interests/likes that he had before. And to join the Purdue network, you need a Purdue email address.
Wow thanks hawkeye" even tho i have no need to look at his Face-Book he turned out to be a good kid.Thanks to his Dad.and im sure Mom as well sad she can't see him in person this child/man has been thru.alot i feel bad that people still say awful things about him and the games and rantings about he may have killed his sister.
Old South

AOL

#6 Nov 11, 2010
Biz wrote:
It's working but that is NOT his origional facebook page where he had hundreds of friends.
Funny, but every time I try to access the website I get a message saying it is no longer available.

By the way, Biz, thanks for posting. Maybe you can find time to read and comment on the "Outsider" thread.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#7 Nov 11, 2010
Biz wrote:
It's working but that is NOT his origional facebook page where he had hundreds of friends. This kid looks much much younger and although it says Purdue and Atlanta, I don't think it's really his page. I think someone else put this page up under Burke's name.
We should be giving this kid his privacy not stalking him. I ran by his page a long time ago but I would never publish it here for others to further harrass him.
He can never regain his privacy. He is a witness (yes a witness technically) to an unsolved murder case. The police would like to interview him about the events of that night, or maybe certain people he knew, or whatever

He has refused

He has asked for every intrusion he receives. All he needs to do is what is asked of him for the sake of his sister and his mother and his father and maybe some things can be put to rest and maybe something productive could come from an interview with Burke

Until then, he will never have privacy, nor does he deserve it for not cooperating

Like his parents, he will get what he asks for and currently, he is asking for the same criticisms as his parents received

There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever to NOT sit down with the authorities and answer questions IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE OR LIE ABOUT.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#8 Nov 11, 2010
Very well stated. 30 minutes of his life, with his lawyer in attendance, could have resolved this back in April or May or whenever they approached him.
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
He can never regain his privacy. He is a witness (yes a witness technically) to an unsolved murder case. The police would like to interview him about the events of that night, or maybe certain people he knew, or whatever
He has refused
He has asked for every intrusion he receives. All he needs to do is what is asked of him for the sake of his sister and his mother and his father and maybe some things can be put to rest and maybe something productive could come from an interview with Burke
Until then, he will never have privacy, nor does he deserve it for not cooperating
Like his parents, he will get what he asks for and currently, he is asking for the same criticisms as his parents received
There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever to NOT sit down with the authorities and answer questions IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE OR LIE ABOUT.
Biz

Brandon, FL

#9 Nov 11, 2010
hawkeye wrote:
It IS Burke's original facebook.
When the news broke about him being reinterviewed, his profile disappeared from the facebook search engine. There is an option where people cannot search for you and that's what Burke did. He never deleted his facebook--he just made it so anyone entering "Burke Ramsey" into the search engine wouldn't find his profile. I'm sure there were plenty of people friend requesting and messaging him after that news came out. Now, you can find his profile from the search engine again but he has it so his friends are still not visible. He still has hundreds of friends---you just can't see them.
Also, he has the same exact interests/likes that he had before. And to join the Purdue network, you need a Purdue email address.
This is NOT his real facebook page and I will leave it at that. Some people have several facebook pages though. I have three. One for business, two for personal and family.
His page had hundreds and hundreds of friends from Boulder, Charlevoix and Atlanta as well as many photos. I am speculating that he had to take that one down.
hawkeye

Iowa City, IA

#10 Nov 11, 2010
[quote]His page had hundreds and hundreds of friends from Boulder, Charlevoix and Atlanta as well as many photos. I am speculating that he had to take that one down[/quote]

He still has hundreds of friends. There is a privacy setting where you can choose who can see your friends list.

The options are:
Everyone
Friends and Networks
Friends of Friends
Friends Only
candy

East Lansing, MI

#13 Nov 11, 2010
Yes, I did make a copy of it, knowing how likely Burke was to try to HIDE THE EVIDENCE, once he read my description of his webpage. He's a bad combination of both of his EX-SUSPECT parents. Anyone that wants a copy can email me at [email protected]

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#14 Nov 11, 2010
Good for you Candy.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#15 Nov 11, 2010
I want to list Burke's 26 "likes" that he listed as well. There's no doubt whatsoever it was his page, that's why he took it down so fast:

Burke Ramsey's likes

Wes Gordon - Public Figure
Disc Golf Michigan!- Sports/Athletics
Stoke International Clothing/Fashion
Chick-fil-A - Food and Beverage
The Art of Manliness - Technology Product / Service
City of Charlevoix, Michigan - Government
Downtown Charlevoix (MI)- Government
STANDARD - Store
Ride 45 Board Shop (Store)
ATL Atlanta - Non-Profit
Breast Cancer Awareness - Non-Profit
Rocko's Modern Life - TV show
Randy Marsh - Public Figure
Kip Drordy - Public Figure
Charles "Chuck" Finley - Public Figure
Breakbot - Musician
MGMT - Musician
Girl Talk - Musician
Booty Trove - Musician
Super Mash Bros.- Musician
SNORT THIS - Website
E-603 - Page
E 603 - Page
VipervenomM

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2010
candy wrote:
Trusting my instincts about this THOROUGHLY obnoxious jerk, I figured he would have his Facebook page back up by now, and he does:
http://www.facebook.com/burke.ramsey
Once again, Burke is the best one to refute just about everything his lawyer and spin team says about him. In yet another telling photo that says it all, Burke has HIS BIG MOUTH WIDE OPEN, in an FU gesture to the camera, and the world, the same chatty brat that has plenty to say in his tweets and FaceBook, UNLESS IT'S ABOUT THE MURDER OF HIS SISTER, ESPECIALLY TO THE POLICE. Then of course, he's just HOUNDED TO DEATH by everyone who DARES ask him relevant questions IN AN OPEN MURDER CASE OF HIS OWN SISTER, that these Team Scamsey CREEPS DEMAND of their INNOCENT SUSPECTS they throw under the bus WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE.
Poor "hounded" Burke even has CONTACT INFO up, as well as his likes such as "SNORT THIS." No surprise to anyone that ever read his tweets. Team Scamsey REEKS in their attempts to whitewash this JERK THAT WAS IN THE HOUSE WHEN HIS SISTER WAS MURDERED, not that anyone but their utterly deluded followers ever believed them anyway, and they richly deserve this punk.
Maybe they deal with pain in a diffrent way not everyone likes to talk about such a terrible Event, people deal with pain diffrently.
shunter

UK

#18 Nov 13, 2010
candy wrote:
I want to list Burke's 26 "likes" that he listed as well. There's no doubt whatsoever it was his page, that's why he took it down so fast:
Burke Ramsey's likes
Wes Gordon - Public Figure
Disc Golf Michigan!- Sports/Athletics
Stoke International Clothing/Fashion
Chick-fil-A - Food and Beverage
The Art of Manliness - Technology Product / Service
City of Charlevoix, Michigan - Government
Downtown Charlevoix (MI)- Government
STANDARD - Store
Ride 45 Board Shop (Store)
ATL Atlanta - Non-Profit
Breast Cancer Awareness - Non-Profit
Rocko's Modern Life - TV show
Randy Marsh - Public Figure
Kip Drordy - Public Figure
Charles "Chuck" Finley - Public Figure
Breakbot - Musician
MGMT - Musician
Girl Talk - Musician
Booty Trove - Musician
Super Mash Bros.- Musician
SNORT THIS - Website
E-603 - Page
E 603 - Page
You're going to find nothing in his facebook page. I wish someone would say what he has actually said about any suspects. Doubt if it will go anywhere though as a 9 year old kid would tell someone if he knew anything. He seems to have turned out ok and seems to be a normal guy wanting to get on with his life.
Biz

Brandon, FL

#19 Nov 13, 2010
shunter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to find nothing in his facebook page. I wish someone would say what he has actually said about any suspects. Doubt if it will go anywhere though as a 9 year old kid would tell someone if he knew anything. He seems to have turned out ok and seems to be a normal guy wanting to get on with his life.
Exactly. He IS a NORMAL kid (now an adult getting on with his career). And from what I have heard the constant lies spread in the media about his family does bother him. I don't think the RDI's have any idea how hurtful they can be. It's really a shame. The kid had to deal with losing his baby sister, he beloved mother, and being called a murderer and molester of his own sibling. Who would want to go public against those horrific allegations? It would only give those lies more exposure. The Ramsey family has their own way of dealing with solving the crime. They have their own team and tip line. Perhaps if the current Boulder PD has a changing of the guards one day they will be able to work together but it won't happen with Beckner and Trujillo there.
shunter

UK

#20 Nov 13, 2010
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. He IS a NORMAL kid (now an adult getting on with his career). And from what I have heard the constant lies spread in the media about his family does bother him. I don't think the RDI's have any idea how hurtful they can be. It's really a shame. The kid had to deal with losing his baby sister, he beloved mother, and being called a murderer and molester of his own sibling. Who would want to go public against those horrific allegations? It would only give those lies more exposure. The Ramsey family has their own way of dealing with solving the crime. They have their own team and tip line. Perhaps if the current Boulder PD has a changing of the guards one day they will be able to work together but it won't happen with Beckner and Trujillo there.
I couldnt agree more!
Again it's put up or shut up for the police dept. They done the same with the parents and never proved a thing. The press will now hound burke the way they hounded the parents.
I have still heard nothing which makes people believe he knows anything.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#21 Nov 13, 2010
shunter wrote:
<quoted text>

I have still heard nothing which makes people believe he knows anything.
Then why not take his attorney and go speak to them? That way he would know what the questions were and the police could ensure he knows nothing more at this time than 14 years ago. Sounds like a simple solution to me. He is innocent, right?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#22 Nov 13, 2010
The jerk is stonewalling cops PURE AND SIMPLE. Just like his EQUALLY ROTTEN parents did.

Look at these PATHETIC IDIOTS tying to PEDDLE SEX cults AGAIN as any kind of credible suspects, while the kid in the house hides behinds his laywers, AGAIN. IF ANY of these idiots that have turned in ONE previous false lead, turn in this CRAP to the police, they should be arrested for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, because that's what it is, and ALL they do on these boards is.
VipervenomM

Mission, TX

#23 Nov 13, 2010
John,Walsh said yesterday pedophiles are the smartest and they tend too elude police for years.Jb. ws easily vunerable to sickos!the stungun marks was not necessary if this was an accident.You can call people idiots and call BR.terrible names if i treated someone like that i would just be silent.People even commit suicide, for being bullied Br.Apparently is a strong child Pr.& Jr.still remained married,most marriages don't last thru. such a terrible situation.but theres did then Pr.died she beGGED Arndt. to keep looking for her killer" IS she? i doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Phils credibility 6 min Steve Eller 10
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 20 min Sheriff Wydell 12
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 1 hr Stoned luck aka l... 89
Who mixes ice cream and pineapple? 1 hr Stoned luck aka l... 21
Where's Burke's Lawsuit Money? (May '09) 4 hr Stoned luck aka l... 313
Long List of Red Herrings in the JBR case (Jan '16) 4 hr Jolamom 97
News Clooney's restraining order 4 hr Stoned luck aka l... 97
The Pineapple Digestion Timeline (Aug '09) 7 hr Stoned luck aka l... 764
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) Mon Jolamom 208
More from around the web