Comments
81 - 100 of 102 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2013

Since: May 11

AOL

#86 Oct 9, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
That is a slippery slope BM, because you are saying here that he discovered the body at 11.
By discovering the body at 11 and not reporting it and re-finding the body at 1pm, John became an accessory after the fact by his concealment or at least obstructed justice – and that IS part of the cover up.
What isn’t defined is does that action correlate with an intruder or Patsy?
<quoted text>
Hi Doc:D
I believe JR was involved and not because he 'discovered' JBR at 11. Realistic people don't just tell their hysterical wives to call 911 while they STAND there and not look inside and out before making that demand. He said he looked under her dust ruffle, and then he looked under the dust ruffle AGAIN in front of responding officer. Innocent at 6AM? I refuse to believe Lockheed Martin employed such a dullard..come on, he ran "around a bit"? Really? Fished around for binoculars? lol
If he was so innocent until 11 AM, why didn't he follow LA's instruction to stay put? Innocent people don't sneak around and go look where cops just finished looking. 40 minutes MIA doing what? Rearranging the scene, perhaps?
What man whose child's been 'kidnapped' sits down to read mail in the midst of a crisis? What innocent man can't call 911 but has his finger on speeddial for pilot 30 MINUTES AFTER DISCOVERY??? No questions asked when the body emerges, satisfied that she's dead and ready for 'proper burial'? Can't tell police if he has enemies, yet thinks of his bestfriend's wife and a former employee as possible perps.
JR is a sneaky, evil creep who conducted the morning's confusion, starting with the impromptu invitations to come quick and muck up the scene.(would Sandy Stranger snap out of it long enough to dream up that scheme?) JR said he was the last person to see JBR alive and I think that is the ONLY true statement to come out of his pie hole. He's no more 'deluded' than you are.

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#87 Oct 9, 2013
Again, no evidence of John's involvement.

AOL

#88 Oct 9, 2013
BrotherMoon wrote:
Again, no evidence of John's involvement.
Again, I don't give a chit what you think. Go read Judy Blume's latest teen angst novel and leave the thinking to us;)

Not Boulder, Co.

#89 Oct 10, 2013
Try posting the evidence to back up your assertions.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#90 Oct 10, 2013
I understand completely and agree with what you are saying.

I was attempting to address BM using his own scenario, but it appears he continues on this thread for little more than arguing with you or re-posting the same 'prove John was involved" stuff, and ignores anything anyone else posts to him, so I guess we are both wasting our time. ;)
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe JR was involved and not because he 'discovered' JBR at 11. Realistic people don't just tell their hysterical wives to call 911 while they STAND there and not look inside and out before making that demand. He said he looked under her dust ruffle, and then he looked under the dust ruffle AGAIN in front of responding officer. Innocent at 6AM? I refuse to believe Lockheed Martin employed such a dullard..come on, he ran "around a bit"? Really? Fished around for binoculars? lol
If he was so innocent until 11 AM, why didn't he follow LA's instruction to stay put? Innocent people don't sneak around and go look where cops just finished looking. 40 minutes MIA doing what? Rearranging the scene, perhaps?
What man whose child's been 'kidnapped' sits down to read mail in the midst of a crisis? What innocent man can't call 911 but has his finger on speeddial for pilot 30 MINUTES AFTER DISCOVERY??? No questions asked when the body emerges, satisfied that she's dead and ready for 'proper burial'? Can't tell police if he has enemies, yet thinks of his bestfriend's wife and a former employee as possible perps.
JR is a sneaky, evil creep who conducted the morning's confusion, starting with the impromptu invitations to come quick and muck up the scene.(would Sandy Stranger snap out of it long enough to dream up that scheme?) JR said he was the last person to see JBR alive and I think that is the ONLY true statement to come out of his pie hole. He's no more 'deluded' than you are.
Steve Eller

Brooklyn, NY

#91 Oct 10, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I don't give a chit what you think. Go read Judy Blume's latest teen angst novel and leave the thinking to us;)
Well said and great post about John Ramsey.

Not Boulder, Co.

#92 Oct 10, 2013
Realistic people don't just tell their hysterical wives to call 911 while they STAND there and not look inside and out before making that demand.
Interpreataion of behavior is not evidence.
I refuse to believe Lockheed Martin employed such a dullard..
Not evidence.
If he was so innocent until 11 AM, why didn't he follow LA's instruction to stay put?
Interpreation of behvaior is not evidence.
Innocent people don't sneak around and go look where cops just finished looking.
sneak around
Your created scenario and assumption.
40 minutes MIA doing what? Rearranging the scene, perhaps?
Speculation is not evidence.
What man whose child's been 'kidnapped' sits down to read mail in the midst of a crisis?
Speculation is not evidence.
What innocent man can't call 911 but has his finger on speeddial for pilot 30 MINUTES AFTER DISCOVERY???
Can't tell police if he has enemies, yet thinks of his bestfriend's wife and a former employee as possible perps.
Not evidence.
JR is a sneaky, evil creep who conducted the morning's confusion,
Assumption without evidence.

Not Boulder, Co.

#93 Oct 10, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
re-posting the same 'prove John was involved"
Point out the post where I said that.

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#94 Oct 10, 2013
That isn't what you have said in the past, so thank you for finally stating the truth that there was obstruction and that John was a part of that, and KNEW he was a part of it!
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he not only wanted to get Patsy away from Boulder but get her away from himself without drawing attention to his complicity in obstruction. He could do that in Atlanta, maybe.
BrotherMoon wrote:

He is not guilty in any way of the death of JonBenet or any cover-up. He was not involved in any way until Patsy screamed and handed him the note.

AOL

#95 Oct 10, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
I understand completely and agree with what you are saying.
I was attempting to address BM using his own scenario, but it appears he continues on this thread for little more than arguing with you or re-posting the same 'prove John was involved" stuff, and ignores anything anyone else posts to him, so I guess we are both wasting our time. ;)
<quoted text>
Thanks, glad someone's intelligent enough to get it. There's no talking to drunks, so let's not even bother.
Actions speak as loudly as words and JR's actions that day say GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.
It's all documented and no reason for that other than it's used in a trial. If behaviors didn't matter, the police wouldn't make note of them. Duh.
Besides the FACT that JR behaved so suspiciously from the 911 call on, there is not a single notation about Sandy Stranger, pineapple w/cream, or a single person coming forward to say Patsy ever had a break with reality. Nothing backs this fantasy of our resident drunk! LOL
DontBeHatin

United States

#96 Oct 10, 2013
If behavior is indicative of guilt, then there are other suspects you should analyze, Nelly.

AOL

#97 Oct 10, 2013
DontBeHatin wrote:
If behavior is indicative of guilt, then there are other suspects you should analyze, Nelly.
Pound sand, Lynette.

Not Boulder, Co.

#98 Oct 10, 2013
I have always said John was guilty of obstruction of justice for finding the body at 11 am and keeping quiet.

Not Boulder, Co.

#99 Oct 10, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actions speak as loudly as words and JR's actions that day say GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.
Your interpretaion of John's actions is not evidence.

Try finding evidence of his involvement in the death of JonBenet.

Not Boulder, Co.

#100 Oct 10, 2013
Nothing backs this fantasy of our resident drunk!

When all you have to argue with is ad hominem you have lost the argument.

The literary commonalities between the works of Muriel Spark and the Psalms and the reported facts of the case are what I offer as evidence to back up my theory.

You have nothing but your suspicions.

Location hidden

#101 Oct 11, 2013
Interpretation of behavior is evidence used in court everyday. Jonbenet’s death is the result of behavior, really bad behavior, no more no less. There is circumstantial evidence of involvement by all three; Patsy, John & Burke. It’s so overwhelming to some it is hidden in plain sight. As good as Pam Paugh carrying evidence out right under the noses of police.

All 3 behaved true to the circumstances while trying to live a lie. The Ramsey parents were actively grieving the morning away as they pretended to wait for the ransom call. John with his liquor and Patsy wailing away. They were so angry about Jonbenet’s death and the night before they could not look each other in the eye or console one another. They were not working to get Jonbenet back because both knew she was in the place of no return, stone cold dead in the basement. Patsy did not question John and John did not question Patsy about anything to do with Jonbenet's 'disappearance'. They would have both been talking to each other, a mile a minute trying to get a kidnapped child back unless both were aware of her fate. John spent the whole morning alone, sitting on one ass cheek because the body hadn't been found by police in the early morning search.

Patsy was heard in the background of the 911 call repeating ‘help me Jesus help me Jesus’ when the concern of any normal mother should have been for Jesus to help Jonbenet. Patsy accepted the body of Jonbenet as dead when brought up from the basement, a documented process that normally takes hours.

Burke was lost in space answering beep beep because he was unable to lie as effectively as his parents. When it got to the nitty gritty his truthful answer to detectives before she was found that ‘she walked upstairs awake’ had to be banished from the investigation on a technicality. As worrisome as his medical records being given an ‘island of privacy’ because the information inside is so startling and detrimental.

You can’t claim a theory Patsy killed Jonbenet in premeditation without the consideration that act would be classified as a behavior. The behaviors of John shielding Burke stopping police from asking him questions, not telling police about his lost cellphone as they set wire traps, not asking Burke anything about Jonbenet’s disappearance, or his lame approach to the 911 call are without reproach and more important than any fantasy behavior attributed to Patsy.

The mental illness of Burke is far more important than any mental symptoms of Patsy in relation to the death of Jonbenet. Patsy had a ‘normal’ childhood with an intact nuclear family. Burke had to deal with so much more - a mother stricken with cancer, a blended family including a dead half sibling and the possibility is enormous he was like Jonbenet - the victim of childhood sexual abuse.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

#102 Oct 11, 2013
Good morning MJ

What an outstanding post, albeit I don't agree 100% with your overall theory. I personally disagree with the status you attribute to JAR. I do not IMO think he had anything to do with the crime, nor do I think he was abusing the kids in any way, shape or form. I think he was just collateral damage in all of this. There is no way I believe Patsy would forgive or allow behavior as you suggest from JAR, John's son or not.

I think Patsy, like everything in her life, played the wonderful stepmother and hostess role when JAR or any of John's family was around and I have no doubt that all they saw was a perfect, happy family. John's family did not "live" there, but "visited" and I'm sure that Burke and JBR were happy when they visited and all was wonderful in their eyes and took those wonderful stories back home to Lucinda. Patsy surely would have it no other way. Could you imagine Patsy allowing any of John's kids or family to bring negative stories back to John's ex wife? I think NOT

Cynical, yes, but I believe that to be true.

As for the behavior aspects, I totally agree with everything you say. They did not appear to have any hope whatsoever that JBR would be returned alive. That was obvious for all the reasons you gave and add to that, Fleet calling for an ambulance and Patsy NOT running for what would and should have been interpreted as a LIVING child. Deceased people don't usually need an ambulance and the Ramseys knew it way before anyone else

Location hidden

#103 Oct 11, 2013
Hi Cap,

I don't think Patsy accepted the fact her kids had been molested by JAR or anyone. She just glossed over it, pretended it would go away, covered it up. That's what she was good at, covering stuff up. Like covering up that mousey colored hair with bleach. These kids were sick. They needed therapy. They were inapropriately leaving feces around the house. The kids had ceiling fans instead of lights. Jonbenet's autopsy showed repeat sexual assault and vaginal damage and Burke has to be considered a likley victim as well. If not JAR who do you think did that?

Lucinda didn't have to hear negative stories about the Boulder Ramseys, she lived them. She was divorced John for his womanizing. She was also a damaged and destroyed person'- suffering the immense loss of Beth. I think that circumstance played into JAR's 'abilty' to molest his younger half siblings. It may be Lucinda was lawyered up not to protect John but to protect JAR.

Sibling abuse, sexual, mental, and physical is so rampant it goes unchecked and unnoticied until some catastrophy like Jonbenet's head injury occurs.

Not Boulder, Co.

#104 Oct 11, 2013
Behavior is evidence.
Your interpretation of behvavior is not.

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#105 Oct 11, 2013
Ergo, I have evidence of your behavior, and it is my OPINION you are acting like a Douche!
BrotherMoon wrote:
Behavior is evidence.
Your interpretation of behvavior is not.
Your interpretation of literary commonalities is not evidence.
BrotherMoon wrote:
The literary commonalities between the works of Muriel Spark and the Psalms and the reported facts of the case are what I offer as evidence to back up my theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 1 hr JTF 7,470
Note-odd detail? 5 hr note 425
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 12 hr Undrtheradar 82
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) Wed Just Wondering 1,050
Lou Smit window video Aug 26 Just Wondering 1
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Aug 25 Count 27
The London Letter Aug 25 Bee 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••