Melatonin

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#41 Oct 1, 2013
This is just too funny and desperate if LHP is being quoted to bolster the IDI theory

LHP also said that the Ramsey marriage was void of sexual enjoyment, especially on Patsy's part so I guess that is true also?

Ironic that LHP is bashed endlessly as is Steve Thomas but selectively credible when it suits them.

As for John sleeping with the housekeeper MJ; POST OF THE DAY LOL!!!!!!!!!!
egad

Walnut Creek, CA

#42 Oct 1, 2013
I used to take one melatonin as a sleep aid. I stopped because I was definitely out to lunch the next day.

Since: Sep 11

Alberton, South Africa

#43 Oct 2, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
The actual source of how many he took from a credible source has already been posted on this thread. Your reference is incorrect.
How would LHP know? She wasn't there at night. Why would you use her as a reference for anything since you said she lied all the time? Or are you allowed to use here when it differs from the RDI point-of-view?
The ONLY reason I posted that quote from LHP was because her statement provided corroboration for John using Melatonin since JimmyWells expressed scepticism about it, saying it may have been a BS story dreamed up by John's defence team. The point of my post had nothing to do with how MANY Melatonin John took, but rather that he took it at all. LHP is not a credible source for anything, but in this instance I DO believe her, because unless she KNEW John took Melatonin, what would have planted that idea in her head in the first place? I don't believe though, that she had any idea HOW MANY he took and I DO believe John when he said he took one.

Amusing that you accuse me of believing LHP when it suits me, yet you, who generally believes every word uttered by the Ramseys was a lie, would use John as a "credible source" when it suits you.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#44 Oct 2, 2013
You are tripping over your tongue. You don’t believe her, you do believe her, she isn’t credible for anything, but in this case you do believe her because she would know whether or not he took the pill(s). Hmmm.

How did she know John took Melatonin THAT NIGHT?(I hate it when you miss the entire point of a conversation). Why do you believe LHP that he took Melatonin THAT night when SHE WASN’T THERE? She would have no idea if he took it or not! She was NEVER there at bedtime, at least not that I have ever seen documented.
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> The ONLY reason I posted that quote from LHP was because her statement provided corroboration for John using Melatonin since JimmyWells expressed scepticism about it, saying it may have been a BS story dreamed up by John's defence team. The point of my post had nothing to do with how MANY Melatonin John took, but rather that he took it at all. LHP is not a credible source for anything, but in this instance I DO believe her, because unless she KNEW John took Melatonin, what would have planted that idea in her head in the first place? I don't believe though, that she had any idea HOW MANY he took and I DO believe John when he said he took one.
When I quote John, it is words he used in his book or in his transcripts. I don’t believe a word he says, just THAT he says it!
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> Amusing that you accuse me of believing LHP when it suits me, yet you, who generally believes every word uttered by the Ramseys was a lie, would use John as a "credible source" when it suits you.

Since: May 11

AOL

#45 Oct 2, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
You are tripping over your tongue. You don’t believe her, you do believe her, she isn’t credible for anything, but in this case you do believe her because she would know whether or not he took the pill(s). Hmmm.
How did she know John took Melatonin THAT NIGHT?(I hate it when you miss the entire point of a conversation). Why do you believe LHP that he took Melatonin THAT night when SHE WASN’T THERE? She would have no idea if he took it or not! She was NEVER there at bedtime, at least not that I have ever seen documented.
<quoted text>
When I quote John, it is words he used in his book or in his transcripts. I don’t believe a word he says, just THAT he says it!
<quoted text>
Exactly!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46 Oct 2, 2013
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY reason I posted that quote from LHP was because her statement provided corroboration for John using Melatonin since JimmyWells expressed scepticism about it, saying it may have been a BS story dreamed up by John's defence team. The point of my post had nothing to do with how MANY Melatonin John took, but rather that he took it at all. LHP is not a credible source for anything, but in this instance I DO believe her, because unless she KNEW John took Melatonin, what would have planted that idea in her head in the first place? I don't believe though, that she had any idea HOW MANY he took and I DO believe John when he said he took one.

Amusing that you accuse me of believing LHP when it suits me, yet you, who generally believes every word uttered by the Ramseys was a lie, would use John as a "credible source" when it suits you.
Ironic, isn't it? Lol...

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#52 Oct 3, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL Seuss and RT

I have no doubt that John used melatonin and that they both used drugs for convenience (valium, ALCOHOL,etc.) as exhibited after the crime. Neither was any stranger to sedatives and such

However, whether he took one, two or ten, it doesn't change the facts of who killed JBR

LHP, being credible, as evidenced by our IDI posters LOL, may not have been sleeping with John (but who knows?:)) and probably heard from Patsy during their "how can I like sex more?" discussions, that John "dosed" himself with whatever they had

In any event, now that we have ALL decided that LHP is just so credible,(such "irony" eh?) the bottom line is that no matter what, the Ramseys' have lied to just about everyone about just about everything anyway, so no matter

How do I know they lie? Their lips moved!

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#53 Oct 3, 2013
The only 'irony' is the amount of IDIs scampering for the rabbit hole.

This, as with the 'ninja intruder' and Karr fiasco boils down to who, "in-the-know", can be proven to be at the house that night? If they weren't there, they couldn't 'KNOW' John took anything (much less how many 'anythings', and they couldn't have murdered JBR. And when you eliminate the lunatic fringe by rudimentary mathematics and simple logic, who do you have remaining?
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Seuss and RT
I have no doubt that John used melatonin and that they both used drugs for convenience (valium, ALCOHOL,etc.) as exhibited after the crime. Neither was any stranger to sedatives and such
However, whether he took one, two or ten, it doesn't change the facts of who killed JBR
LHP, being credible, as evidenced by our IDI posters LOL, may not have been sleeping with John (but who knows?:)) and probably heard from Patsy during their "how can I like sex more?" discussions, that John "dosed" himself with whatever they had
In any event, now that we have ALL decided that LHP is just so credible,(such "irony" eh?) the bottom line is that no matter what, the Ramseys' have lied to just about everyone about just about everything anyway, so no matter
How do I know they lie? Their lips moved!

Germiston, South Africa

#54 Oct 4, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you GENUINELY not understand the point I was trying to bring across, Seuss, or are you being deliberately vexatious?

Of course LHP could not possibly have KNOWN that John took Melatonin THAT NIGHT and that is not what I was suggesting. In that quote she was obviously just sounding off, trying to incriminate Patsy. But she must have somehow known that John, either regularly or occasionally, used Melatonin, because had she not known this, what would have put that idea into her head? To imagine that she just plucked the idea out of the sky would be as ridiculous as if, for example, your favourite food was creamed spinach and me, not knowing this about you, stated that you probably ate creamed spinach for dinner last night. The likelihood of me getting that right would be very slim unless I knew you liked it and there was a good chance you DID eat it.

So what it boils down to and all I was trying to say is that, since LHP mentioned Melatonin, her statement lends credibility to John saying he took a Melatonin that night. I was not trying to promote my own personal opinion. I don't think it matters one way or another whether or not John took a Melatonin tablet that night, since I don't believe Melatonin is strong enough to put someone into such a deep sleep that they wouldn't hear noises which ordinarily would have woken them. If John's lawyers were looking for a defence as to why he didn't hear anything that night, I believe they could have done a lot better than suggesting Melatonin.

Germiston, South Africa

#55 Oct 4, 2013
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>Ironic, isn't it? Lol...
Isn't it just? The funny thing is that, "we" (ahem, wink) don't see it.:)

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#56 Oct 4, 2013
Vexatious is not an antonym for your pedanticness. Pedanticism is practiced by people so focused on errors that they sometimes end up missing their own.

We “get” that you seldom “get” the point of the conversations because you most always go off in the weeds with your answers totally oblivious and blinded by your necessity to unseeingly stick up for the Ramseys at every turn thereby turning your pointing finger outwards toward anyone but a Ramsey from the ridiculous to the sublime. You have but one goal. That vein of illogical thinking runs throughout every topic you address.

Your question as to what would put that in LHP’s head can be answered by simple math. When did she say what she did? Was it several years later? Was it after the GJ testimony and after a Federal Judge said those who testified could speak about their experiences? Might she not have read about it in the news in the interim years? Might she not have been told about it? Might she not have been told about it from Patsy during one of their “conversations regarding sex”?

‘He said’/‘she said’ does not lend credibility to John proclaiming anything. Buy a bigger glove with which to catch the point. Yours is inadequate.
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you GENUINELY not understand the point I was trying to bring across, Seuss, or are you being deliberately vexatious?
Of course LHP could not possibly have KNOWN that John took Melatonin THAT NIGHT and that is not what I was suggesting. In that quote she was obviously just sounding off, trying to incriminate Patsy. But she must have somehow known that John, either regularly or occasionally, used Melatonin, because had she not known this, what would have put that idea into her head? To imagine that she just plucked the idea out of the sky would be as ridiculous as if, for example, your favourite food was creamed spinach and me, not knowing this about you, stated that you probably ate creamed spinach for dinner last night. The likelihood of me getting that right would be very slim unless I knew you liked it and there was a good chance you DID eat it.
So what it boils down to and all I was trying to say is that, since LHP mentioned Melatonin, her statement lends credibility to John saying he took a Melatonin that night. I was not trying to promote my own personal opinion. I don't think it matters one way or another whether or not John took a Melatonin tablet that night, since I don't believe Melatonin is strong enough to put someone into such a deep sleep that they wouldn't hear noises which ordinarily would have woken them. If John's lawyers were looking for a defence as to why he didn't hear anything that night, I believe they could have done a lot better than suggesting Melatonin.

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#57 Oct 4, 2013
There is no value-add to this.
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>Ironic, isn't it? Lol...
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it just? The funny thing is that, "we" (ahem, wink) don't see it.:)

Since: May 11

AOL

#58 Oct 4, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
There is no value-add to this.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
yes there is..'they'(wink, ahem) are morons. LOL doesn't it just?

Germiston, South Africa

#59 Oct 7, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
Your question as to what would put that in LHP’s head can be answered by simple math. When did she say what she did? Was it several years later? Was it after the GJ testimony and after a Federal Judge said those who testified could speak about their experiences? Might she not have read about it in the news in the interim years? Might she not have been told about it? Might she not have been told about it from Patsy during one of their “conversations regarding sex”?
‘He said’/‘she said’ does not lend credibility to John proclaiming anything. Buy a bigger glove with which to catch the point. Yours is inadequate.
John first spoke of taking a Melatonin that night in his 1997 police interview and LHP said what she did in her "book" which, I THINK, was "published" after the GJ convened. So yes, I concede she could have acquired that knowledge in all the ways you mentioned. But she worked for the Ramseys for eighteen months and therefore the other possibility, and IMO the most likely PROBABILITY, is simply that she SAW the Melatonin next to John's side of the bed and deduced from that that he took it at bedtime.

I would consider it very unlikely that a single little OTC sleep-aid like Melatonin would be considered significant enough to be part of the GJ testimony, but you'll no doubt disagree. Also, pray tell me why, if Patsy mentioned it to her, it would have to be during "one of their conversations regarding sex". IYO, is that all they ever spoke about or did you throw that in just to be crude?

Germiston, South Africa

#60 Oct 7, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
Vexatious is not an antonym for your pedanticness. Pedanticism is practiced by people so focused on errors that they sometimes end up missing their own.
We “get” that you seldom “get” the point of the conversations because you most always go off in the weeds with your answers totally oblivious and blinded by your necessity to unseeingly stick up for the Ramseys at every turn thereby turning your pointing finger outwards toward anyone but a Ramsey from the ridiculous to the sublime. You have but one goal. That vein of illogical thinking runs throughout every topic you address.
Thank you Seussie, for being so solicitous of my best interests as to take time out of your busy day to point out to me the errors of my ways. I KNOW it had nothing to do with your ego being bruised and feeling mean due to the little joke Mama and I shared about you. I have taken note of your criticisms will make every endeavour to do better in future.

You DO understand though, don't you, that you yourself are a perfect fit for "pedanticism is practiced by people so focused on errors that they sometimes end up missing their own" and "you seldom “get” the point of the conversations because you most always go off in the weeds with your answers" and the "vein of illogical thinking runs throughout every topic you address". I could add to that list but why burst your happy little bubble? Your own egocentricism will forever prevent you anyway from considering the possibility that you may be anything less than perfect.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#61 Oct 7, 2013
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Seussie, for being so solicitous of my best interests as to take time out of your busy day to point out to me the errors of my ways. I KNOW it had nothing to do with your ego being bruised and feeling mean due to the little joke Mama and I shared about you. I have taken note of your criticisms will make every endeavour to do better in future.
You DO understand though, don't you, that you yourself are a perfect fit for "pedanticism is practiced by people so focused on errors that they sometimes end up missing their own" and "you seldom “get” the point of the conversations because you most always go off in the weeds with your answers" and the "vein of illogical thinking runs throughout every topic you address". I could add to that list but why burst your happy little bubble? Your own egocentricism will forever prevent you anyway from considering the possibility that you may be anything less than perfect.
This makes you look so childish! Do you think you could get back on topic and quit disrupting the discussion? Thanks.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#62 Oct 7, 2013
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Do you think you could get back on topic and quit disrupting the discussion? Thanks.
Obviously not Seuss

The obsession with you continues by proxy; seems YOU are the topic LOL

Germiston, South Africa

#63 Oct 7, 2013
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not Seuss
OMG Capricorn, you called Legal Eagle "Seuss" AGAIN! Of course the obsession with Seussie continues. He's an enigma. Just who IS he? LOL!!!

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#64 Oct 7, 2013
Please forgive me LE I omitted the "for" Seuss

And the obsession continues either way

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#65 Oct 7, 2013
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not Seuss
Poor Seuss. He kind of gets accused of everything doesn't he?
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would consider it very unlikely that a single little OTC sleep-aid like Melatonin would be considered significant enough to be part of the GJ testimony, but you'll no doubt disagree.
You must not know much about GJ testimony, so let me help you – The GJ is a probative body, and the minutiae is exactly what they look for, for it is 'that' which helps the GJ to determine whether or not to indict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 1 hr Stoned luck aka l... 534
Questions for jameson 1 hr Stoned luck aka l... 100
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 2 hr Stoned luck aka l... 212
psalm 35. - from Steve Thomas' book 2 hr Stoned luck aka l... 41
Dr Phils credibility 2 hr Stoned luck aka l... 15
Burke to speak on Dr. Phil show 3 hr Guilljeg 75
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 3 hr Undrtheradar 102
More from around the web