Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

I think you need to look at what led up to JB's death,who was she around,what were these people doing?was she about to talk and expose the person who might have killed her in the end.don't disregard anyone who was around her,she knew her killer.
This is not that hard,if you just use some common sense.this was very well thought out by the killer.
jack

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

You just call them the way you see them,no more no less.Hi to all my old friends on Topix.I'm doing ok.I hope to post more often in the future.time will tell.
DETROIT

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

Great to see that your still kicking Jack and that all that hard cider didn`t kill your brain cells. Happy Easter!!!
Jack

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Well we are headed into summer,I think this case will heat up as they close in on the killer.I think some interesting things are about to break in this case.this could be the year.
Puddintane

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
Well we are headed into summer,I think this case will heat up as they close in on the killer.I think some interesting things are about to break in this case.this could be the year.
What would that be? Are you privy to case files? Why should be take what you say as factual?
Henri McPhee

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Jack is one of the most sensible posters on this topix forum.
Puddintane

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Henri McPhee wrote:
Jack is one of the most sensible posters on this topix forum.
Maybe so but his word is no better or worse than anybody elses. Do you know him or something? Was he an investigator? Why is what he says better information than anybody else? Show me the money!
bobbielaine

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

TTAGPINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home boy, cry wolf no more!
ok this is FUNNY all I did was runaway with my ex husband so Idk who u r so keep my name out of ur mouth or there will be trouble u do not know the whole story k so get a life bloggers ....
Jack

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Well it's about that time of the year.Dec-25th will be 16 years since JonBenet death.the killer could still be out there.I suspect he is.I just don't think enough people really care anymore.I do,I always think about her around Christmas each year.the police really blew this case.it could have been solved years ago.
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
Well it's about that time of the year.Dec-25th will be 16 years since JonBenet death.the killer could still be out there.I suspect he is.I just don't think enough people really care anymore.I do,I always think about her around Christmas each year.the police really blew this case.it could have been solved years ago.
I agree that there are definitely people who were involved in the murder and cover up and are still alive. There are two of them remaining and their last names are RAMSEY.
Jack

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Many people think there was never an intruder,you know this is a fair theory.because she knew the guy.I know many of you want to think it was John,I just can't buy that.he didn't look like John,but then-I guess it could have been possible.I think there is a twist to all of this that would knock your paints off.I'm sure The Ramseys knew this guy,that's why the investigation got really muddy,everyone didn't come clean with what all they knew about the case.it would be shocking to know how many was involved in this triangle.there was a reason for all the cover up.Jonbenet knew to much or at least someone thought she did.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hi-Jack!(not a greeting to give someone on a plane, LOL)
Good to see you are still around posting once or twice a year. I think you are being overly optimistic in believing 1) the case is heating up, or 2) the case will ever be 'solved'/prosecuted, but have a Happy New Year anyhow.
Jack wrote:
Many people think there was never an intruder,you know this is a fair theory.because she knew the guy.I know many of you want to think it was John,I just can't buy that.he didn't look like John,but then-I guess it could have been possible.I think there is a twist to all of this that would knock your paints off.I'm sure The Ramseys knew this guy,that's why the investigation got really muddy,everyone didn't come clean with what all they knew about the case.it would be shocking to know how many was involved in this triangle.there was a reason for all the cover up.Jonbenet knew to much or at least someone thought she did.

Since: Jan 12

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jack wrote:
I believe you may very well be correct in your assessment:

"I think there is a twist to all of this that would knock your paints off. I'm sure The Ramseys knew this guy, that's why the investigation got really muddy, everyone didn't come clean with what all they knew about the case. It would be shocking to know how many was involved in this triangle."

This case doesn't seem to be as clear cut as most RDIs and IDIs seem to think.

ALSO, what do you mean by "he didn't look like John?".

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jack has 'visions'.
Mama2JML wrote:

ALSO, what do you mean by "he didn't look like John?".

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

DrSeussMd wrote:
<quoted text>Jack has 'visions'.
Oh. Thanks.
Jack

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

You need to understand the whole story,this is a tough case.I think the police mess up the crime scene from the start.if they hadn't did what they did,the killer would have been caught within the first year.only the Ramsey's will carry it to their grave,what all did they really know?others know also,some of them may be dead by now.you need to study this case very carefully before deciding who was really the real killer.
jack

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Most of the oldtimers are gone,but this is a cut and dry case.I see some of the Ramseys did are still around.what a waste of time.there is no value to their comments.anyway it keeps the forum open.The real shocker is yet to come.
jared

Wailuku, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

I was told Pasta Jay was the Ramsey's coke dealer, and the night of the murder JB witnessed him and Patsy getting it on. He went into a coke rage and killed her. His temper is notorious.
Nobodyudno

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

jack wrote:
Most of the oldtimers are gone,but this is a cut and dry case.I see some of the Ramseys did are still around.what a waste of time.there is no value to their comments.anyway it keeps the forum open.The real shocker is yet to come.
And what would this real shocker that is yet to come be?
signal

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

read somewhere else about the current news of this case. remember when that happened and didn't have internet then. did read a book about it though in late 90s or early 2000s. so starting researching ysterday because was such a tragic sad happening and had never seen the autopsy photos before yesterday and if they were in the book i read then i blocked those images out for whatever reason. the heart drawn in her hand sparked a chord with me yesterday and hadn't remember ever hearing or seeing that part of that before and so started researching. found this forum yesterday and read the 4th suspect thread to page 43. then in my own research found some interesting tidbits not sure if discussed yet.

heart in hand
http://museumvictoria.com.au/collections/them...

victoria.com .au/collections/items/251958/w ooden-hand-heart-in-hand-ioof- victoria-circa-1890

http://www.city-data.com/businesses/559872767...

so if after viewing these links and rereading the ransom note with the use of the word victory and then discovering the 'heart in hand' Victoria circa 1890 connected with the order of the odd fellows that has a lodge in boulder Colorado and thought it to be a strange coincidence or not. not sure if any of the suspects were of that order. found the subtle symbolism to be strange though so thought would mention as not sure if this had yet been discussed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,221 - 6,240 of6,251
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••