who was the real killer

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#6502 Dec 28, 2012
Hi-Jack!(not a greeting to give someone on a plane, LOL)
Good to see you are still around posting once or twice a year. I think you are being overly optimistic in believing 1) the case is heating up, or 2) the case will ever be 'solved'/prosecuted, but have a Happy New Year anyhow.
Jack wrote:
Many people think there was never an intruder,you know this is a fair theory.because she knew the guy.I know many of you want to think it was John,I just can't buy that.he didn't look like John,but then-I guess it could have been possible.I think there is a twist to all of this that would knock your paints off.I'm sure The Ramseys knew this guy,that's why the investigation got really muddy,everyone didn't come clean with what all they knew about the case.it would be shocking to know how many was involved in this triangle.there was a reason for all the cover up.Jonbenet knew to much or at least someone thought she did.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6503 Dec 28, 2012
Jack wrote:
Many people think there was never an intruder,you know this is a fair theory.because she knew the guy.I know many of you want to think it was John,I just can't buy that.he didn't look like John,but then-I guess it could have been possible.I think there is a twist to all of this that would knock your paints off.I'm sure The Ramseys knew this guy,that's why the investigation got really muddy,everyone didn't come clean with what all they knew about the case.it would be shocking to know how many was involved in this triangle.there was a reason for all the cover up.Jonbenet knew to much or at least someone thought she did.
I believe you may very well be correct in your assessment:

"I think there is a twist to all of this that would knock your paints off. I'm sure The Ramseys knew this guy, that's why the investigation got really muddy, everyone didn't come clean with what all they knew about the case. It would be shocking to know how many was involved in this triangle."

This case doesn't seem to be as clear cut as most RDIs and IDIs seem to think.

ALSO, what do you mean by "he didn't look like John?".

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#6504 Dec 28, 2012
Jack has 'visions'.
Mama2JML wrote:

ALSO, what do you mean by "he didn't look like John?".

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6505 Dec 28, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
<quoted text>Jack has 'visions'.
Oh. Thanks.
Jack

Kingsport, TN

#6507 Jan 28, 2013
You need to understand the whole story,this is a tough case.I think the police mess up the crime scene from the start.if they hadn't did what they did,the killer would have been caught within the first year.only the Ramsey's will carry it to their grave,what all did they really know?others know also,some of them may be dead by now.you need to study this case very carefully before deciding who was really the real killer.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#6511 Oct 21, 2013
Most of the oldtimers are gone,but this is a cut and dry case.I see some of the Ramseys did are still around.what a waste of time.there is no value to their comments.anyway it keeps the forum open.The real shocker is yet to come.
jared

Wailuku, HI

#6513 Oct 23, 2013
I was told Pasta Jay was the Ramsey's coke dealer, and the night of the murder JB witnessed him and Patsy getting it on. He went into a coke rage and killed her. His temper is notorious.
Nobodyudno

Fountain Run, KY

#6514 Oct 23, 2013
jack wrote:
Most of the oldtimers are gone,but this is a cut and dry case.I see some of the Ramseys did are still around.what a waste of time.there is no value to their comments.anyway it keeps the forum open.The real shocker is yet to come.
And what would this real shocker that is yet to come be?
signal

Signal Hill, CA

#6515 Oct 24, 2013
read somewhere else about the current news of this case. remember when that happened and didn't have internet then. did read a book about it though in late 90s or early 2000s. so starting researching ysterday because was such a tragic sad happening and had never seen the autopsy photos before yesterday and if they were in the book i read then i blocked those images out for whatever reason. the heart drawn in her hand sparked a chord with me yesterday and hadn't remember ever hearing or seeing that part of that before and so started researching. found this forum yesterday and read the 4th suspect thread to page 43. then in my own research found some interesting tidbits not sure if discussed yet.

heart in hand
http://museumvictoria.com.au/collections/them...

victoria.com .au/collections/items/251958/w ooden-hand-heart-in-hand-ioof- victoria-circa-1890

http://www.city-data.com/businesses/559872767...

so if after viewing these links and rereading the ransom note with the use of the word victory and then discovering the 'heart in hand' Victoria circa 1890 connected with the order of the odd fellows that has a lodge in boulder Colorado and thought it to be a strange coincidence or not. not sure if any of the suspects were of that order. found the subtle symbolism to be strange though so thought would mention as not sure if this had yet been discussed.
signal

Signal Hill, CA

#6516 Oct 24, 2013
also the 118,000 ransom is strange and connected symbolically to Victoria era 'heart in hand' link to because also at that link is a photo of an orphan widow box of the order of the odd fellows with a single slit like a 1 on the top of the box and jonbenet was found in a windowless dark room with only 1 door entrance way in and john ramsey also had a photo of himself left at the crime scene with a heart drawn around his face in red correlating the red heart in hand drawn on jonbenet.

circa 1890 1&8 is 9, 9&9 is 18 and the 1 as the slit on the orphan widow box with the 18 from 9&9 is 118 and the order of oddfellows is abbreviated as OOO, 118,OOO.

not sure if is connected to jonbenet case however sure seems strange considering jonbenet was left abandoned in that room like an orphan and jon ramsey later became a widow after patsy died of cancer.

not sure if any people that knew them or had reason to want to harm them were of that order however sure seems like a lot of strange correlating symbology. could be coincidence or not

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6517 Oct 24, 2013
signal wrote:
read somewhere else about the current news of this case. remember when that happened and didn't have internet then. did read a book about it though in late 90s or early 2000s. so starting researching ysterday because was such a tragic sad happening and had never seen the autopsy photos before yesterday and if they were in the book i read then i blocked those images out for whatever reason. the heart drawn in her hand sparked a chord with me yesterday and hadn't remember ever hearing or seeing that part of that before and so started researching. found this forum yesterday and read the 4th suspect thread to page 43. then in my own research found some interesting tidbits not sure if discussed yet.

heart in hand
http://museumvictoria.com.au/collections/them...

victoria.com .au/collections/items/251958/w ooden-hand-heart-in-hand-ioof- victoria-circa-1890

http://www.city-data.com/businesses/559872767...

so if after viewing these links and rereading the ransom note with the use of the word victory and then discovering the 'heart in hand' Victoria circa 1890 connected with the order of the odd fellows that has a lodge in boulder Colorado and thought it to be a strange coincidence or not. not sure if any of the suspects were of that order. found the subtle symbolism to be strange though so thought would mention as not sure if this had yet been discussed.
Not sure of any particular suspect's affiliation, but I know of some posters who consider the possibility of an IOOF connection. The lodge in Boulder is curiously located too!
signal

Signal Hill, CA

#6518 Oct 24, 2013
also the pineapple at the crime scene, the symbolism of pineapple is hospitality. also read something about and not sure if that is fact or heresay that patsy had premonitions that were frightening because jonbenet had worn purple at or near Christmas, supposed birth of jesus and jesus was killed after being mocked in purple at easter and she thought she had negative premonition of death not birth at christmas and that the doll in the box jb got at Christmas could symbolize jb in a coffin. coffin is a box like the orphan widow box at the order of oddfellows link and jonbenet was found murdered in a windowless room, like a box room. order of oddfellows has a royal PURPLE degree in regards to LIFE and they have a patriarchal degree that touts teaching lessons of genuine HOSPITALITY.

http://www.ioof.org/IOOF/About_Us/Encampment/...

The Odd Fellows Encampment is a higher branch in the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Membership is open to all Third Degree members in good standing. The branch aims to further the work of Odd Fellowship and impart the principles of Faith, Hope and Charity. The Degrees in the Encampment are:

•Patriarchal Degree - Aims to teach the lessons of transparent honesty, domestic purity, genuine HOSPITALITY and unfeigned righteousness.

•Golden Rule Degree - Aims to teach good will, tolerance, and true brotherhood. It also teaches that members should unite with the virtuous and good irrespective of country, religion, or politics in the discharge of duties which all agree are paramount to universal peace and cooperation.

•Royal PURPLE Degree – Aims to teach alertness and determination as basis for a possible success in the journey called life.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#6520 Nov 1, 2013
Does Henri ever post here anymore?the cover up of this case by the police is still a sore spot with me.hope all of you who have been around for years are all doing ok.like me you would have liked to have seen this case solved.God bless you old friends.no never say never.

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#6521 Nov 1, 2013
jack wrote:
Does Henri ever post here anymore?the cover up of this case by the police is still a sore spot with me.hope all of you who have been around for years are all doing ok.like me you would have liked to have seen this case solved.God bless you old friends.no never say never.
Yes he posts occasionally as jack.

Since: Sep 11

Boksburg, South Africa

#6523 Nov 7, 2013
jack wrote:
Does Henri ever post here anymore?the cover up of this case by the police is still a sore spot with me.hope all of you who have been around for years are all doing ok.like me you would have liked to have seen this case solved.God bless you old friends.no never say never.
Hi Jack. Sadly, Henri doesn't post here anymore and his absence is sorely felt. I don't know if some of the RDI posters had something to do with that. They don't welcome FWDI posters here, as you probably know.

You and I never met, but I have read many of your posts and we're on the same page. The cover-up by the authorities is a sore spot for me too, but I am ever hopeful that someday someone with the necessary resources and backbone will investigate those areas of this case which the police preferred to skim over and we may yet see justice done. Or maybe there'll be a DNA hit or someone who knows something will talk. As you say, never say never.

Do you ever watch the ID channel? If so, you've probably heard the following words many times. For me, they inspire hope:


There are so many things in life we do not know
Details that tell a story
Answers just beyond our reach

And someone always knows...

The thing about the truth is
It's always going to be there
You just have to know where to find it.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#6524 Nov 7, 2013
Hello Jack,

Good to see you again, and I hope you are doing well. I haven’t seen Henri in a long time – I have no idea why he quit posting – maybe he just got tired of copying and pasting the same misinformation over and over.

The District Attorney covering stuff up, not signing indictments, and keeping the papers in his safe until the statute of limitations expired bothers me as much as the Ramseys covering things up. Hopefully soon though, now that this has been exposed, even more will be as well. The BONUS is the Ramseys and the IDIs alike can quit playing dumb and telling lies about the GJ not indicting the Ramseys. It is a great start!
jack wrote:
Does Henri ever post here anymore?the cover up of this case by the police is still a sore spot with me.hope all of you who have been around for years are all doing ok.like me you would have liked to have seen this case solved.God bless you old friends.no never say never.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6525 Nov 7, 2013
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jack. Sadly, Henri doesn't post here anymore and his absence is sorely felt. I don't know if some of the RDI posters had something to do with that. They don't welcome FWDI posters here, as you probably know.

You and I never met, but I have read many of your posts and we're on the same page. The cover-up by the authorities is a sore spot for me too, but I am ever hopeful that someday someone with the necessary resources and backbone will investigate those areas of this case which the police preferred to skim over and we may yet see justice done. Or maybe there'll be a DNA hit or someone who knows something will talk. As you say, never say never.

Do you ever watch the ID channel? If so, you've probably heard the following words many times. For me, they inspire hope:


There are so many things in life we do not know
Details that tell a story
Answers just beyond our reach

And someone always knows...

The thing about the truth is
It's always going to be there
You just have to know where to find it.
Love that! Thanks for sharing, Lyn. Jack,
a few long-time posters discuss the case @ our little forum, but most do not come to topix regularly. If you're interested in joining, let me know.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#6526 Nov 7, 2013
Jack, I see that as a really good fit for you over there, but please be sure to still drop in here and say ‘hi’ now and then.
jack wrote:
Someone came to the Ramsey's house,during the day of the murder or maybe a few days before by himself,JonBenet let him in.he is the same person who Killed her.he had a suit on the day of the visit(for whatever reason).I believe he had a white shirt and tie on the night of the murder,he had removed his coat.This was someone she and the family knew.it also could have been the father.
jack wrote:
It is really hard to explain,they are not dreams.For some reason this one really was so clear,I know it's been almost Ten years,I can't believe that.but a few days right after this happened,I could see alot of things that happened there.over time I just tried to forget it.but when I would see something on the news or read something in the paper,I could see it again.I know people think your crazy if you tell them something like this.but it really happened,and for some reason if I really focus,I can see this and other things.I try not to think about this and other things because I don't always like what I see.
jack wrote:
Only one person,I'm not saying that was all that may have been involved.but that's all I seen.I wish I could provide more information,but the only clear thing I saw was the person at the front door. and the attack in the living Room.and these were at seperate times.the reason I say this the person at the front door was during the daytime.keep in mind this would have been someone she knew,and it could have been the Father.
jack wrote:
Yes,I see a man chasing Jonbenet across the Living room,I didn't like the look on her face,she looks back at him,she seems to be running into furniture,he hits her with something and she goes down.I see him carrying her out of the living room,it looks like he he going to a door.thats the last time I see them. Does anyone know if there has ever been pictures of the living room printed?don't tell me what it looked like, I already know.
Taylur

Lone Jack, MO

#6528 Nov 8, 2013
So basically, a man in a suit with a tie got JB out of bed to answer the door and chased her around the living room in her home before hitting her over the head with an object and took her to the maze of a basement where he strangled her? All the while no one heard a thing? This doesn't make much sense to me. Are these visions or dreams? What convinces you that these events actually took place? I'm not being hateful, I'm just asking. I have no clue who killed her, so I'm not going to say you're wrong. I'm just asking for a clearer answer if you could supply one.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#6529 Dec 24, 2013
Nothing about this case makes sense,someone really hated the Ramseys.why would anyone want to kill a 6yr old?all I can tell you is-just read my old post.I don't have the time to go through all that again.it happened,you have to just have to believe what you want to believe.I'm not asking you to agree with anything I've said,just think about it.I don't think they will ever really solve this case unless the real killer breaks down and talks,or someone knows what he did to JB and talks.it will take someone slipping up and making a big mistake for something to break this case open now.the killer had been there before.I really think JB knew him from somewhere.to many turns and twists in this case.all i can tell you for sure I was allowed to see a small part.for what is was worth.it was not a plesant thing to go through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celine 1:1 quality sunglasses celine fashion ha... 22 min Coppy 1
history of abuse... or her story of abuse 45 min Blue Sage 23
small or sma4 9 hr rainbow 45
Possible clue to John's initial lack of involve... Sat rainbow 114
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) Fri ICU2 237
Laurence Smith book on JonBenet's murder Jul 31 candy 116
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Jul 31 JTF 7,589
More from around the web